PDA

View Full Version : Greetings!

Mistress Cat
01-27-2005, 12:59 AM
Greetings Fellow Ballbusters!

I just joined the forum and wanted to say Hi, and introduce myself. I am a 48 y/o FemDom, in a monogamous 2 1/2 year relationship with my adorable Mr Bear. I am a retired Pro Domme, with 10 years experience in the fun and fabulous kinky world.

As a Pro Domme, I had the chance to explore all different kinds of fetishes. My specialty was medical fetishes, because I was an RN in my previous non- kinky life. Enemas, catheters, sounds, and YES.. scrotal infusions, were common daily practices.

Mr Bear, has been told in no uncertain terms he must uncloak himself as a lurker, and say Hello to you all, as well.

I am looking forward to reading your posts and engaging in some interesting conversations. And.. to answer another post...

I favor shaved balls, for a better grip, and better sucking.
:D
(((smoochies)))) Ms Cat

Magnum
01-27-2005, 02:06 AM
I can't wait to hear some of your stories. I prefer being kicked and having my balls stepped on by a bare foot while my balls are laying on a hard surface.

J T
01-27-2005, 07:37 AM
Not fair!! I finally get an interested neighbor, and She's already got some one to abuse.. er I mean adore.

Mistress Cat
01-27-2005, 11:15 PM
I can't wait to hear some of your stories. I prefer being kicked and having my balls stepped on by a bare foot while my balls are laying on a hard surface.

Thanks for the welcome Magnum! You sound like a serious BB fellow. I always do my kicking barefoot.. with "slut red" nail polish on my toe nails. LOL

I LOVE tying up poor Mr Bear, laying back on the floor between his legs and kicking, squeezing, and rolling his balls with both feet. If he tries to defend by bringing his legs together, he can't because my feet and legs are in the way and I kick them back into the spread postision. :Baahaha:

((((smoochies)))) Ms Cat

Mistress Cat
01-27-2005, 11:30 PM
Not fair!! I finally get an interested neighbor, and She's already got some one to abuse.. er I mean adore.

Awwwww JT. I do understand the struggle to find that preverbal needle in the hay stack, when it comes to fetishes.

Were you aware of the large and active BDSM community along the I-5 corridor? From Portland, through Vancouver, to Seattle, there are constant parties, "Munches," and meetings for those of us in this alternative life style? I know that if one is shy, or feels that their conservative job and/or family would be at risk to step out and meet other like minded people, this seems impossible. However, the "scene" is full of Doctors, Lawyers, school teachers, restaurant works, etc... If you see someone outside of the scene, it is understood and respected that you just don't approach each other, unless that open invitation of eye contact invites it.

Do a search for the "Rose City Discussion Club" for a list of up coming events. I encourage you to take that risk, it's short life, enjoy it!

((((smoochies))))) Ms Cat ;)

Magnum
01-28-2005, 12:44 AM
Slut red nail polish is my favorite. :iluvu:

Trouble
01-28-2005, 02:51 AM
Awwwww JT. I do understand the struggle to find that preverbal needle in the hay stack, when it comes to fetishes.
"Proverbial". "Preverbal" would, presumably, mean something way different. I make all kinds of mistakes, spoonerisms and the like, myself, but "preverbal"... sides... splitting... ;)

Were you aware of the large and active BDSM community along the I-5 corridor? From Portland, through Vancouver, to Seattle, there are constant parties, "Munches," and meetings for those of us in this alternative life style?
Hey, I live out that way. Can't party, currently, got to wait to see if the pointy-eared Vulcan halfwit chick decides she wants me to drop dead or not.

Mmmmmmmm. Pointy-eared Vulcan halfwit chicks.

Mistress Cat
01-28-2005, 01:23 PM
"Proverbial". "Preverbal" would, presumably, mean something way different. I make all kinds of mistakes, spoonerisms and the like, myself, but "preverbal"... sides... splitting... ;)

ROTFLMFAO!! Ok.. Ok I have been "outed" as the worst speller in the world. That's what I get for trusting the spell checker. I am also lysdexic.. you see .. it all started after a per-verbal trauma ...... (are you buying this?)

Wait a minute!! I'm in ballbusting world! I can just kick you in the nuts for being an uppity spelling Nazi. ;)

Nice to meet you Mr Trouble. ((((smoochies)))) Ms Cat

Mistress Cat
01-28-2005, 01:29 PM
Slut red nail polish is my favorite. :iluvu:

Purrrrrrr :thumbup

Trouble
01-29-2005, 12:13 AM
Wait a minute!! I'm in ballbusting world! I can just kick you in the nuts for being an uppity spelling Nazi. ;)
NEIN!!! Nicht mein yarblen!

(Grabs yarblen, walks away very slowly with a terrified look.)

Mistress Cat
01-29-2005, 12:20 AM
NEIN!!! Nicht mein yarblen!

(Grabs yarblen, walks away very slowly with a terrified look.)

LMAO Oh My Goodness Trouble.. you are TOOOO funny. I Love it!!

((smoochies)) Ms Cat

J T
01-29-2005, 10:08 AM
Trouble, you could be gettin in trouble.

Trouble
01-29-2005, 11:15 PM
Trouble, you could be gettin in trouble.
I was worried, because she lives really close to me, but she's not all that far from Battle Ground, either, so I figure I'm safe.

Mistress Cat
01-29-2005, 11:38 PM
I was worried, because she lives really close to me, but she's not all that far from Battle ground, either, so I figure I'm safe.

No Von is safe frum ze Mistress Cat when she is on ze rampage :::slow draw from my cigarette through pinched forefinger and thumb::::: :Baahaha:

Magnum
02-01-2005, 08:20 PM
You guys are killin' me.