PDA

View Full Version : Ever been busted by a family member?

bbfan166
01-28-2005, 05:24 PM
A Family Member

I was just wondering
becuase I have BB/FS relationship W/ someone in my family
I am not Joking eother

anyone else

Trouble
01-29-2005, 12:23 AM
A Family Member

I was just wondering
I am not Joking eother

anyone else
I got kicked in the nuts by my sister once, but not consensually.

I'm a bit acronym-impaired; what's FS?

sarenuts
01-29-2005, 02:51 AM
I'm a bit acronym-impaired; what's FS?

I'm guessing at facesitting

Mainvein
01-30-2005, 12:25 PM
I've been kicked by my sister a couple of times. She seems to like it. She threatens and follows through alot. It wasn't uncommon to hear her say in a playfight "I'm gonna kick your nuts!" and then start throwing kicks. Or sometimes she'd kick out of suprise: I walked up behind her and poked her side and she back kicked me wearing keds. It was weak and didn't hurt much but she did go brag to her BF who was there. "did you see that, got him with a back kick in the balls by suprise."

Looking back, it would be nice if she wasn't my sister. That way I could actually enjoy these memories.

nutslave
01-31-2005, 09:23 AM
i'm 25 yearls old now ... but when i was younger i was busted by my cousin, it wasn't play fighting or anything like that, it started out by me getting nailed by her in a soccer game ... she kicked the ball pretty hard and the ball got me right in the balls and once she started laughing as i went down i got a bit excited to hear her laugh about it, i think that she noticed that i had a bit of an erection and after a game she just said that she would love to try it again ... i agreed and she would bust my balls for about 2 years, then she got married ;)

We were always fully clothed during our busting sessions, and that was the only physical contact i had with her ... her foot smashing my balls :D I didn't have any sexual feelings towards her as she was my cousin but just to hear a girl laugh and make fun of me while i'm holding my balls makes me feel fuzzy warm inside.

Magnum
01-31-2005, 11:03 AM
Someone please tell me its not f-ck/suck pleeease! Or fart/sh-t or father/sister or, shall I stop know? :D

Julie18nz
01-31-2005, 11:58 AM
Someone please tell me its not f-ck/suck pleeease! Or fart/sh-t or father/sister or, shall I stop know? :D

F/S = Family Sex (******, the game the WHOLE family can play. Though I have heard that its relatively boring) :p

I have been 'busted' by my cousin, but this IS a BB forum :p

Trouble
01-31-2005, 12:41 PM
F/S = Family Sex (******, the game the WHOLE family can play. Though I have heard that its relatively boring) :p

I have been 'busted' by my cousin, but this IS a BB forum :p
"****** is best."

If anybody shows up and asks what happened while a guy (like, say, Trouble), is writhing on the floor holding his nuts and his sister (who, for the sake of an example, we'll say is Julie18nz) is standing there laughing, I think we'd have a hard time convincing anyone that anything "sexual" was involved other than that it may have been a bit titillating.

I think the next time they saw us, and Julie18nz, Trouble's sister for the moment, was holding her chest and crying while Trouble had a big smirk on his face, still, nobody'd think it was sexual.

Magnum
02-01-2005, 09:08 AM
Funny Julie! :Baahaha:

nolizards
02-01-2005, 10:08 AM
My cousin busted me when trying out some self defense moves that she wanted to try... it was a knee but not too hard. My aunt, who is a brown belt in karate, used to practice on me but her kicks were light, except for the few times she was trying to teach me a lesson when I would try to wrestle her to the ground. Those hurt a little more.

Magnum
02-01-2005, 08:07 PM
Lucky bastard!

bbfan166
02-13-2005, 03:09 AM
F/S = Family Sex (******, the game the WHOLE family can play. Though I have heard that its relatively boring)
[QUOTE]

It isn't boring, trust me
I have BB and facesitting sessions with my sisters and it isn't that bad

Kickmeharder
02-13-2005, 01:27 PM
This happened about a year ago when I was 15 and my little sister Abby was 13. We were outside and we made made a bet over a basketball game. If I won she had to do all my chores for the week but if she won she got to kick me in the balls. I thought that was very stupid but I wasn’t going to lose so I said yes. After all that I did get beat 15-13 I think. Of course I refused to be kicked in the balls so she went inside and told my mom the whole thing which I thought so what, but than my mom calls me up and tells me a deal is a deal and I better spread em and let Abby give me a good kick. Of course I said no but my mom said if I didn’t do it that second she would give me a kick when I went to bed so I ran downstairs and locked myself in my room. A few hours later I went to supper and they both acted like nothing happened but than I went to watch 24 and my mom said I couldn’t till I let stood up to my part of the deal. So in the middle of the living room I had to pull down my pants to my ankles and let me sister see my growing bulge in my underpants and let her line up her foot. She lined it up and looked at my mom for approval and than Bamn. I felt like I was going to pass out the pain was so bad my sister just laughed and my mom said never bet your balls Mike. I got to watch tv for the next two hours with aching balls and than I went to bed but after brushing my teeth I came into my room to see my mom waiting there with her arms folded with nothing more than a bra and a thong on. She said didn’t you think I was going to keep my part of the deal. Mike you took 3 hours to let your sister do it so you will receive one kick tonight, 2 tomorrow and 3 the next day. I was so mad it wasn’t even funny but she said open up before I get mad so I did and closed my eyes but she never kicked so than I opened and than bamn her beautiful foot slamming into both my nuts and just shoving them up my whole. I fell to the ground instantly unable to get up. She said Mike you deserved that for not listening to me. Tomorrow will even be worse. The next day came and she gave me a knee at lunch and another huge kick at night. Then the last day she gave me all three at night and I could hardly walk the next day.
Now ever since than I haven’t got kicked but for some reason I want and need to be kicked by her.

sitonme
02-14-2005, 11:11 AM
Kickmeharder

I was caught off guard when I found your story very provocative. True story right? Wow! Bizarre, but very hot. Can you post any picks of sister or mom? They don’t have to be explicit or anything … wouldn’t mine a picture with your mom’s legs / gorgeous feet so I can imagine the scene at your bedroom on night #1.

Thanks for the post

Tamakeri
02-14-2005, 02:38 PM
She said Mike you deserved that for not listening to me. Tomorrow will even be worse. The next day came and she gave me a knee at lunch and another huge kick at night. Then the last day she gave me all three at night and I could hardly walk the next day.

So can you please tell your Mom that there's a guy in LA who would like to meet her? Tell her that I sell ...um ...um tupperwear- yeah that's it... tupperwear. I'll make her a bunch of promises and won't be able to deliver on them, and show up at your door and BAMMM! OOOh.

-Tamakeri

Cording
02-24-2005, 06:28 AM
i have been busted by my cousin a few times the first was when we were 15 we were muckign around and she got annoyed so she kneed me in the balls fairly hard i was on the ground and she stood over the top of me and giggled.

after that she was doing all this self defence classes and stuff then every time id see her she would show her friends wot she learnt at her calsses then she proceeded to nee or kick me till i fell one time she connected with a ful lforce nee and was foored for like 30 mins.

i stil lget kiked and kneed by her friends too. :D

sitonme
02-28-2005, 11:16 AM
Kickmeharder

I recently saw "Gastineau Girls" on E ... its a reality show with a mom and daughter. The (ex)husband and father is the famed Mark Gastineau of the NY Jets. Anyway, both mom and daughter are piping hot! ... if I had to choose which one I would get busted by, I would have to flip a coin or something ... hopefully they could both just joing in together.

Anyway, I recently saw the show for the first time and thought of your experience with your sister and mom busting you. Although you are not in their family ... I've insterted their images into your story ... so your hot story just got hotter.

Later

tim157b
03-06-2005, 10:51 PM
sounds like it would be fun to meet your mom ans sister maybe they would like to bust my balls can you post any pics of them? they dont have be be sexy pics just pics so i know what they look like. were do you live what state?

oldphart
03-07-2005, 02:30 PM
Does a friends wife count?

Magnum
03-07-2005, 04:31 PM
Does a friends wife count?

I would count that as very lucky. I can think of quite a few of my wifes friends or friends wives that I would love have to bust me.

Eme
12-19-2005, 03:59 AM
Here's a true story. I'm new to this forum, and this is my first post, but I have a few good stories, so it wont be my last.

About 6 weeks ago (I'm almost 22) My girlfriend and I were in the shower together, and she decided it would be fun to shave my scrotum. I agreed and all went well. She left the shower, and I stayed in to finish washing my hair. When I was ready to get out, I threw a towel around me and left the bathroom. Now...I live with my girlfriend's parents who are in thier late 40's.
When I left the bathroom, her mother was looking at me with a smirk. I raised an eyebrow and said "What's up?". She said "Sam's upstairs...do me a favor and come here?" So I walked over to her, and she said one of the most bewildering things I've ever heard.
(Please note that my soon-to-be mother in-law is a very attractive woman for late 40's. As well, she is very down to earth, and a lot of fun to be with)
She said "I'm 47 years old, and I've seen a lot of things. but I've never seen a man with shaved balls, so drop the towel and give me a second. Later I'll make dinner".
Comepletely retarded from shock, I did exactly what she asked me to do.
She laughed quietly and took a hole of my balls and sighed, saying "Wish Rob had done this a while ago. Thier so soft!" Then right when I was about to go "Yep, uhu, gotta go" She squeezed one of them. Hmm...not just squeezed...she PINCHED one of them hard. I yelped and hunched over in pain, grabbing the towel while I was down there out of convenience and stood back up shakily, putting the towel around myself and looking at her with a racked imploring expression. She looked sympathetic and said "Did that actually work? I didnt even pinch hard. I'm sorry, hon. I've never done that." Then started laughing again.
I told my girlfriend and she laughed at me, saying that her mom asked her permission and she gave it.
Oh man.
Ele

evilgrl
12-19-2005, 01:28 PM
Here's a true story. I'm new to this forum, and this is my first post, but I have a few good stories, so it wont be my last.

About 6 weeks ago (I'm almost 22) My girlfriend and I were in the shower together, and she decided it would be fun to shave my scrotum. I agreed and all went well. She left the shower, and I stayed in to finish washing my hair. When I was ready to get out, I threw a towel around me and left the bathroom. Now...I live with my girlfriend's parents who are in thier late 40's.
When I left the bathroom, her mother was looking at me with a smirk. I raised an eyebrow and said "What's up?". She said "Sam's upstairs...do me a favor and come here?" So I walked over to her, and she said one of the most bewildering things I've ever heard.
(Please note that my soon-to-be mother in-law is a very attractive woman for late 40's. As well, she is very down to earth, and a lot of fun to be with)
She said "I'm 47 years old, and I've seen a lot of things. but I've never seen a man with shaved balls, so drop the towel and give me a second. Later I'll make dinner".
Comepletely retarded from shock, I did exactly what she asked me to do.
She laughed quietly and took a hole of my balls and sighed, saying "Wish Rob had done this a while ago. Thier so soft!" Then right when I was about to go "Yep, uhu, gotta go" She squeezed one of them. Hmm...not just squeezed...she PINCHED one of them hard. I yelped and hunched over in pain, grabbing the towel while I was down there out of convenience and stood back up shakily, putting the towel around myself and looking at her with a racked imploring expression. She looked sympathetic and said "Did that actually work? I didnt even pinch hard. I'm sorry, hon. I've never done that." Then started laughing again.
I told my girlfriend and she laughed at me, saying that her mom asked her permission and she gave it.
Oh man.
Ele

Wow that's pretty amazing. I have a friend who's sister let's her bust her Husband. My friend loves it and I think it pretty cool of her sister but I don't think I could share if I had a sister. I know I would never allow my mom to bust my bf. Although it would be funny to see. :) I guess I'm just selfish that way.

evilgrl

dognuts11
01-01-2006, 09:49 PM
yes my cousin used to crush my balls every chance she got i remember one time she got me so good she asked me to give her a hug and while hugging her she drew her knee back and smashed my nuts i was siily puty in her arms and then she just held me up and slammed a second knee into my testicles and let me fall to the ground laughing and makeing fun of me

infrared
01-02-2006, 09:03 AM
Just thought I'd throw this in

http://www.misterpoll.com/poll.mpl?id=3373004193

skipperbob
01-18-2006, 10:44 AM
Living In A Rural Area I Felt Very Isolated As A Teenager, I Knew I Wanted To Get Kicked And Abused Between The Legs But Back In 1962 You Just Didn't Do That. Every Summer We Went To Visit An Uncle And Family On The Lake. They Had A Daughter, Trina, Who Was Nineteen. She Was Very Outgoing, Ready For Anything! In The Past I Hadn't Payed Much Attention To Her But This Time I Was Really Starting To Feel The Need And I Decided To See How Far I Could Go To Get Her To React The Way I Wanted Her To! I Pestered Her And Kept Bothering Her Until Finally When We Were Swimming She Used Her Feet To Push Me Away! I Was Thrilled And Kept Bothering Her And Finally She Kicked Me In The Balls! She Thought That Would Be The End Of It But I Kept Coming Back For More And She Finally Realized That I Wanted To Be Kicked, And She Thought It Was Fun! I Spent A Great Afternoon In The Water Having My Cousin Kicking Me And Laughing About It! It Got So She Pushed Me Under And Stepped On Me To Pin Me On The Bottom, A Foot On My Crotch And Chest. By Now I Had A Massive Hard-on And I'm Sure She Could Feel It But She Just Smiled! As I Lay Under Her I Grabbed Her Foot On My Chest And Pretended To Try And Push It Away But I Was Really Moving It Up To My Face! She Took To It Imediately And I Was In Heaven. Again And Again She Would Kick Me In My Groin And Push Me Under And Hold Me Down With Her Feet As I Held My Breath For As Long As I Could! I Finally Came In The Water Under Her Foot, I Don't Know If She Felt My Warm Cum But She Stopped Soon After And We Came In. I Was So Excited But She Never Gave Me Another Chance. She Went Away To School That Fall And Since Then We Only See Each Other Every Few Years But When She Looks At Me I Know We Are Both Thinking About That Summer In The Lake.

toyboy2
01-18-2006, 04:39 PM
fuck guys, ****** is just wrong

Sacktap
01-18-2006, 06:54 PM
yea thats a little to weird for me, creep asses

tim157b157
06-19-2006, 12:35 AM
is this thread still alive

kickMyBalls1
06-19-2006, 10:08 AM
my aunt caught me in the nuts with her purse one day

skipperbob
06-19-2006, 12:46 PM
I think we have a sixteen year old with a very active imagination! Enjoy it but don't think it's real - unless of course we can see some shots of Mama!:bananad:

tonyr
06-19-2006, 01:51 PM
!?!?!?!?!?!?!?:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
This is a great forum but..........Let us raise the LEVEL! :thumbup

tonyr
06-19-2006, 01:54 PM
You have my deepest sympathy. :(
What you have experienced is abuse and sexual at that.

This happened about a year ago when I was 15 and my little sister Abby was 13. We were outside and we made made a bet over a basketball game. If I won she had to do all my chores for the week but if she won she got to kick me in the balls. I thought that was very stupid but I wasn’t going to lose so I said yes. After all that I did get beat 15-13 I think. Of course I refused to be kicked in the balls so she went inside and told my mom the whole thing which I thought so what, but than my mom calls me up and tells me a deal is a deal and I better spread em and let Abby give me a good kick. Of course I said no but my mom said if I didn’t do it that second she would give me a kick when I went to bed so I ran downstairs and locked myself in my room. A few hours later I went to supper and they both acted like nothing happened but than I went to watch 24 and my mom said I couldn’t till I let stood up to my part of the deal. So in the middle of the living room I had to pull down my pants to my ankles and let me sister see my growing bulge in my underpants and let her line up her foot. She lined it up and looked at my mom for approval and than Bamn. I felt like I was going to pass out the pain was so bad my sister just laughed and my mom said never bet your balls Mike. I got to watch tv for the next two hours with aching balls and than I went to bed but after brushing my teeth I came into my room to see my mom waiting there with her arms folded with nothing more than a bra and a thong on. She said didn’t you think I was going to keep my part of the deal. Mike you took 3 hours to let your sister do it so you will receive one kick tonight, 2 tomorrow and 3 the next day. I was so mad it wasn’t even funny but she said open up before I get mad so I did and closed my eyes but she never kicked so than I opened and than bamn her beautiful foot slamming into both my nuts and just shoving them up my whole. I fell to the ground instantly unable to get up. She said Mike you deserved that for not listening to me. Tomorrow will even be worse. The next day came and she gave me a knee at lunch and another huge kick at night. Then the last day she gave me all three at night and I could hardly walk the next day.
Now ever since than I haven’t got kicked but for some reason I want and need to be kicked by her.

Sylvester
06-19-2006, 06:34 PM
My mum busted me twice as a kid before she left home. I always wonder if that's partly got me into this stuff :confused:

tim157b157
06-19-2006, 10:23 PM
maybe it was did you like it then when she busted you

Sylvester
06-20-2006, 01:08 AM
maybe it was did you like it then when she busted youNot one bit :(

sacklunch27
06-20-2006, 03:23 AM
Not one bit :(
your mom?
what kind of a person does that to her children?

SavoirFaire
06-20-2006, 09:59 AM
I remember this guy near 2000 or 2002 that used to write very good ballbusting stories, he used to sign as "Caligula", does anyone remember these stories??, they were superb from the ballbusting point of view, the only thing I disliked about some of them is that they were about ****** relationships... that just made me want to puke, but other than that his stories were very very good, I've seen them translated all over the web to at least 4 languages... with the relationship status of the personages changed, and then... voila! ... the story becomes quite hot.

Does anyone know what happened to this guy ???, he was very creative, I believe most of his repertoire got merged with the eunuch archive at some point, but he just suddenly disappeared.

Cheers!

SF-

Trouble
06-20-2006, 09:24 PM
Does anyone know what happened to this guy ???, he was very creative, I believe most of his repertoire got merged with the eunuch archive at some point, but he just suddenly disappeared.
One of the things that we can but pity about Normal People is that they find new interests, new hobbies, and go on to have fun with those NEW experiences and stuff. Fortunately, those of us who are hideously abnormal about what we like (yanno, me, Julie, Magnum, our delish Administrator, etc.) just about never change. :)

My theory is that Caligula turned out to be a Normal Person and found something new to do. Like, yanno, probably something bland like oral sex or counting the number of breasts that get bared in various R-rated B movies.

Speaking of which, I watched Sci-Fighters (2002?) yesterday. Man, what a bad movie. Several breasts get nekkid, but I did not keep count; the BIGGEST pair just damn NEVER appeared in full, although there were several shots of them partially-bared, letting us admire the cleavage and such. Cynthia Rothrock has it listed in her filmography, so I felt certain that there would be at least one magnificent kick to the nuts (trademark of all Rothrock movies), but NOOOO, and we didn't even get to see Heitmeyer with her shirt and bra off. I want my money back.

racked23
06-22-2006, 08:23 PM
my older sister use to threaten me all the time, usually just verbal threats but sometimes she would walk up to me and pretend she was going to ram her fist or knee into my nads. the only time she ever busted me was at a restaraunt when she shoved her foot into my sack and kinda grinded on my nuts during dinner with our family, i was about 18 she was 21, i was too embarresed to say anything so i just sat there and tried to enjoy it. it lasted about 15 minutes.

ScrambledEggs
06-24-2006, 09:01 AM
I got thumped by my mum a few times, of course i never got aroused & most of the time, they were on accident. She loved wearing Doc Martins so that didnt help me because she always used to laugh and give a little quick kick or trample them whilst walking off into the kitchen or other areas.

I remember once that one of her friends stood on my balls and i had to get stitches put into the shaft of my penis and certain parts of my balls, but during that time she was pissed off, and tried to kick out into the air as she was turning around, except that i was there kicking me right in the clappers, she kicked the stitches further into by dick, and one stitch actually pierced my testicle. Now whenever we discuss it she laughs it off, but at the time she was rather upset about it.

simpcoi85
06-24-2006, 02:19 PM
I have been kicked by my female cousin who is 18, i have always wanted her to kick me in the balls as hard as she could all the time, so one day when we were at my grandmothers house for easter i started showing her some ballbusting pictures off the internet, so we started talkin about it, and she just asked me if i wanted to be kicked by her really hard, and i was so shocked, so i said yea. so we went upstairs were no one could hear us, and i was so nervous cuz ive never been kicked in the balls, but when we got up there, she started taking her socks off, and she asked if i wanted to take my jeans off so i could feel her kicks better so i did, so there i was standing in front of my cousin with my boxers on and legs spreaded with my hads behind my back looking at her strong powerful legs and barefeet ready to smash into my nuts, i was afraid she would ruin my balls on the first kick because she was a cheerleader and had nice quick legs, and it was better becuase she had a skirt on. So she started saying are you sure you want me to do this, and i said ya, so she started to step back and aim, i was starting to get a boner like hell, and all of a suddden , bam! she kicks my nuts full force perfectly, wow i was in some bad pain, she started to laugh like hell when i was holding my ball sack moaing on the ground, and then she asked me if i wanted more so i said one more, and i got up and she kicked me again and again about 5 more times, it was great, after we were done she said that was fun and wanted to do it again sometime with one of her friends, but it never happend, and that was about a year ago

Luv2kickBallsTyler
09-06-2006, 12:39 AM
great story

testiclats
09-06-2006, 02:28 AM
Awesome story!

tim157b157
09-06-2006, 03:01 PM
she can kick my balls to

skweezme
09-08-2006, 04:46 PM
MY COUSIN DISCOVERED THE JOYS OF BALLBUSTING

One of my older cousins, Karen, came to stay with us once when I was about 14. She must have been around 20 or a bit more. Much bigger than me in a healthy athletic well-built way. She usually wore a tracksuit or something baggy and sporty. We got on OK but had different tastes in music and stuff. But we listened to each other’s CDs. Some of hers were OK and she liked some of mine, which surprised me.

But we didn’t always agree about things.

I’d always been into watching wrestling on TV and she seemed amused by my interest, teasing me about why I liked watching men in underwear fighting each other. She thought it was ridiculous. She made me question it and wonder about if any of it was fixed or faked. Made me look at it in a different way. But I still liked watching it.

One evening my parents were out and the wrestling was on the TV and Karen came into the room. She was wearing a totally sexy outfit - tight denim shorts, a tight white tee shirt, and high heeled sandals that made her seem even bigger. I stared intently at the screen, because I really wanted to stare at her!

From the corner of my eye I could see her big tits and her long muscley legs. I thought she must be going out or something, because she didn’t usually dress up so sexily when my parents were around.

I acted like I was ignoring her because I was getting a hard-on.

“Watching the wrestling again, then, Peter?” she said with a hint of amusement.

I just nodded, staring at the telly, wishing she’d go away, wishing I could just stare at her.

“How would you like to…wrestle with me?”

“…what?

Surprised, I turned to her. I ****** myself not to stare at her legs and tits but I desperately wanted to.

“P…ppp…pardon? Sorry?” I could feel myself blushing.

“I said would you like to wrestle with me? I’d like to try out a few of those…you know…wrestling things, moves, or whatever they’re called. You could show me some! And I could show you some other stuff. We can…you know…have some fun if you like? Or are you scared of wrestling with a girl?”

“I…no…I mean…I don’t want to hurt you or anything”

She laughed.

“Don’t you worry yourself about that, Peter! I’m a big girl! Come on, show me some of those wrestling moves and things!”

My heart was hammering. I was bewildered, in a daze. I couldn’t believe this was happening! Had she planned it? And would she want us to have sex or something? I was still a virgin. But maybe she just wanted me to show her some wrestling moves and holds, after all. But why? And what if she didn’t want sex? I had a hard on and she’d notice it. That’d be really embarrassing.

“I…what…what do you want to do?”

She frowned and looked up to the ceiling for a moment. I took advantage of the moment and stared at her gorgeous tits, then her strong legs. It didn’t help with the trouser problem. Made it much worse.

“Well, maybe you could try out a move on me, show me how it’s done, then I can practice it on you or something? I dunno. Maybe I’m just getting interested in wrestling after all! Looks like it might be fun! So…you going to show me something?”

That was exactly the problem. If I moved, she’d be bound to see I had an erection. And if we grappled at all, that’d be a dead giveaway. She’d feel it for sure.

pecs
09-08-2006, 05:34 PM
nice story... kept my attention for sure... did you get to wrestle in the end though?

Ansuz
09-12-2006, 12:36 AM
My sister used to kick me in the nuts every now and then when we were younger, but it never became a big thing between us.

racked23
09-13-2006, 11:12 PM
yea, my older sister use to threaten my nuts alot, but only once really busted me. was she older or younger because it seems like older sisters ballbust their brothers more often. my sister is about 6 foot and has very large/muscular legs that i was always afraid of when i was a kid. i thought she could really cause damage with those big legs especially when she wore her cowgirl boots. very scary when your just a kid in an arguement with an older ballbuster of a sister

Auska02
09-14-2006, 06:40 PM
I used to get busted by my sis and her friends all the time. Infact one of her friends (lets call her becka) used to call me her slave (not joking ;)). They used to say well dosen't it hurt are don't you care. I would just say kick me all you want, and they would.

skweezme
09-19-2006, 02:58 PM
Her gaze had returned from the ceiling and she must have noticed I was staring lustfully at her.

She grinned.

“And if you turn out to be a good teacher, maybe your student will give you a nice reward?”

She pushed her breasts out provocatively. I could feel my penis respond, getting harder, leaking…

“I’ll suck you off if you want! I know what guys like. I’ve done it before. Believe me, you’ll enjoy it! Your Mum and Dad won’t be back for a few hours yet, will they? Wouldn’t you like me to suck you off?”

I thought I’d died and gone to heaven!

She wanted to suck me off? It was every adolescent boy’s fantasy. Well, it was mine.

“OK!” I grinned.

“Well don’t just sit there! Turn the TV off and come over here! Be a good teacher and you’ll get that reward I promised!”

She ran her tongue along her lips and grinned. My cock was so hard.

I just did what she said in a bit of a daze – went over to the TV, turned it off, then turned round to face her. She was busy tying her hair back in a ponytail, the muscles in her arms bunching and flexing. In her heels she seemed massive and so sexy. I remember thinking if she really wanted to wrestle someone she’d be hard to beat.

That thought confused me – it sort of frightened me but it excited me in a weird way as well. Wow! This amazing amazon was my cousin. I thought I’d fallen in love. She must really like me! She wants to suck me off! Did she really say that? I couldn’t believe it, but my cock really wanted it to be true. It ached. And my balls ached.

If I’d known then what was going to happen – how my balls were going to be aching in a very different and agonizing way soon, courtesy of my amazon cousin – I wouldn’t have gone along with it. But I didn’t know.

“So…so what do you…what do you want me to show you, then?”

ridgel1n9
09-20-2006, 01:56 AM
yea, my older sister use to threaten my nuts alot, but only once really busted me. was she older or younger because it seems like older sisters ballbust their brothers more often. that would make sense. ***** is a power crime -- that is, the abuse of one's power over another. it is obviously easier and less risky to abuse someone smaller and younger than yourself.

my sister is about 6 foot and has very large/muscular legs that i was always afraid of when i was a kid. i thought she could really cause damage with those big legs especially when she wore her cowgirl boots. very scary when your just a kid in an arguement with an older ballbuster of a sister she could have. but it sounds like the threat was sufficient (except once?).

* **** as defined by answers.com: "1. The crime of ******* another person to submit to sex acts, especially sexual intercourse." and by m-w.com as "2 : unlawful sexual activity and usually sexual intercourse carried out forcibly or under threat of injury against the will usually of a female or with a person who is beneath a certain age or incapable of valid consent -- compare SEXUAL ASSAULT, STATUTORY ****"

racked23
09-23-2006, 05:23 PM
i wouldnt say that my sister theatening my nads is ****, and as i said in an earlier post the one time she busted me was at a restaraunt when she shoved her foot into my balls from across the table.

popo123212321
09-24-2006, 07:55 AM
once my cousin an i were in new york on vacation and my parents went out for the night. so me and her went out for a while partied a little you get the idea. when we came back she needed to take a shower. so she was showering, and i got bored so i decided i'd take a peek. mind you she is the most beautiful girl you'll ever meet, long legs, brown hair, brown eyes, in shape, nice boobs. so i open the bathroom door a little bit, and the shower had a clear glass slider to keep the water in. i watched her for about 5 minutes and then when to lay down. when she came out she was naked and i was pretty surprised. she said "so you wanna see me naked? well here you go." and she came over to my bed, and told me to take my boxers off. after i did she sat down between my legs. she grabbed a ball with each hand and started squeezing lightly, and then harder, and harder until i couldnt handle it anymore. she finally let me go, and asked if it was worth it. i didnt need to tell her the answer because she knew from the fact that i laid there for about an hour holding my balls. that was the most akward but fun night of my life.

phantomflier
09-24-2006, 08:26 PM
When I was 14 I was swimming with my 12 year old shapely cousin in a lake during a family reunion. We were playing water tag and I reached down her bra to tag her and feel her up. Later we were basking on the beach and she asked me if I wanted her to rub lotion on me. As she rubbed it on my thighs her hand went into my trunks from the leg and she gave my scrotum a long firm squeeze warning me to never feel her again . Where she learned that I don't know. My balls ached for a few days.

ballstothewalls
09-26-2006, 08:08 AM
I had/have a cousin who used to hit me in the nads occasionally. I was never a sexual thing and when i think back at them i relate them more to jackass type hits. I'm not into ****** at all, but the one hit that stands out in my memory is when a bunch of us were rough housing and i was about to give her the DX suck it sign, you know I spread my legs really wide and raise my arms up so I look like an X. And usually i'd bring my hands down to make a "suck it" symbol but while i was completly exposed she let loose a huge kick right into my nads. I was done for the night. But like I said before, I get no pleasure from this memory cause it was my cousin, just thought I'd add it to the thread.

kdunstfan
10-05-2006, 06:54 AM
I personally have not, but got kicked by my friends cousin who is pretty hot.

Just_Another
10-17-2006, 10:39 PM
I remember this guy near 2000 or 2002 that used to write very good ballbusting stories, he used to sign as "Caligula", does anyone remember these stories??, they were superb from the ballbusting point of view, the only thing I disliked about some of them is that they were about ****** relationships... that just made me want to puke, but other than that his stories were very very good, I've seen them translated all over the web to at least 4 languages... with the relationship status of the personages changed, and then... voila! ... the story becomes quite hot.

Cheers!

SF-

It hasn't been updated in ages, but it still exists. He has quite a few stories on http://bbstories.takethepitch.com/ if your having trouble finding the actual stories...

crushee
10-18-2006, 03:50 AM
thanks for the link

Just_Another
10-19-2006, 06:14 AM
...You're awesome skweezme. I'm not much into the whole ****** scene, but that's a pretty cool start to a story, with the forboding testicular doom :)

Socoandcoke
10-19-2006, 07:25 PM
I've had a few cousins hit me in the balls a few times. They were only a year or two older and really didn't do it to put me down or anything, just thought it was funny. I was usually the only guy under 18 at my family gatherings and getting hit in the nuts caused all the girls to squeal and giggle...looking back I wished I enjoyed it more like I do now :D

squish
10-22-2006, 02:17 PM
I thought this one was rather funny (not to mention embarrassing).

http://www.kidzworld.com/site/p2857.htm

Allow a minute for the page to load.

pecs
10-22-2006, 04:46 PM
i've not checked out this clip but if its to do with kids i think we should just leave it out

astralpanda
10-22-2006, 04:56 PM
i've not checked out this clip but if its to do with kids i think we should just leave it out

It's not a clip, just a little story from an "ask the coach" type forum. I actually remember reading this years ago.

kdunstfan
11-27-2006, 10:08 AM
Got to be more to that story.

Tumor
12-18-2006, 07:47 AM
yea, my older sister use to threaten my nuts alot, but only once really busted me. was she older or younger because it seems like older sisters ballbust their brothers more often. my sister is about 6 foot and has very large/muscular legs that i was always afraid of when i was a kid. i thought she could really cause damage with those big legs especially when she wore her cowgirl boots. very scary when your just a kid in an arguement with an older ballbuster of a sister

Had a very similar experience: my sister (mine is younger) also kicked me with her cowgirl boot. Very painful. I felt that for about a week.
It's vey long ago, but I remember leaking into my pants right after that hit. Not like having an orgasm (I don't fancy my sister at all!), but when I checked (I thought she had broken something and that I had been bleeding) it turned out to be semen. On the one hand it was a relief it wasn't blood, but on the other hand I felt really disgusted that my own sister had made me squirt in my pants. Yuk!

testiclats
12-18-2006, 05:18 PM
My older sister was always teasing me. One time when I was about 12 my older sister who was in college had some friends over for a sleepover, they were all kind of acting hyper and silly, and I was being annoying and telling dumb jokes and they kept telling me to go away, and I wouldn't leave them alone, so my sister says "I'll show him, watch this!" and like wrestles me down, and she stands up and grabs both my feet and stomps on my nuts, then she says "I'm driving a race car!" and smashed on my nuts like the gas pedal. Her friends were laughing so loud they could hardly hear me screaming STOP YOU'RE HURTING ME! then she finally realized and let me go, and I ran off very much in pain. Later she came and apologized and said "are your nuts OK?" She felt really bad like she didn't realize what she was doing hurt so much. I was sore for a week.

Other than that, when I was older, like in high school, I used to babysit for my married sister who had kids. She had 2 daughters one was like 10 and the other 8, and they used to always kick me in the nuts for pretty much no reason. I dunno who taught them that.

squish
12-27-2006, 02:43 PM
My older sister was always teasing me. One time when I was about 12 my older sister who was in college had some friends over for a sleepover, they were all kind of acting hyper and silly, and I was being annoying and telling dumb jokes and they kept telling me to go away, and I wouldn't leave them alone, so my sister says "I'll show him, watch this!" and like wrestles me down, and she stands up and grabs both my feet and stomps on my nuts, then she says "I'm driving a race car!" and smashed on my nuts like the gas pedal. Her friends were laughing so loud they could hardly hear me screaming STOP YOU'RE HURTING ME! then she finally realized and let me go, and I ran off very much in pain. Later she came and apologized and said "are your nuts OK?" She felt really bad like she didn't realize what she was doing hurt so much. I was sore for a week.

Testiclats,

That's a great story, only I can't figure how your sister could stomp on your balls and then be genuinely surprised that she hurt you?! The part about being sore for a week sounds pretty scary though. That's a long time.

Alizee1965
02-08-2007, 10:13 AM
My niece is busting nuts to every male all the day. In the school, at home (her brother won't change the voice at the puberty) and me if wrest with her.

poolman2
02-09-2007, 02:50 AM
May the force be with her. She's helping to ensure a continuation of the experiences we've had.

Incidentally, if you are an adult, you shouldn't be wrestling with her. Leave her to boys her age. They need the experience.

tonyr
02-09-2007, 07:14 PM
Bro Fight Fair,

This thread is very much a right place for your post.:thumbup

Respects

awdzlx2
02-11-2007, 01:41 PM
Sisters are always the main people who do it.

BustedBoySean1985
02-11-2007, 09:45 PM
I am only asking because the "B" story, the one secondary from the main story, involves Stewie acting up and Lois can't take it anymore so she hits him. Anyway, he runs away crying and is now afraid of Lois but later in the episode he discovers that now "gets a jolly out of being hit." The episode is titled "Peter's Two Dads" The rest of the episode involving this part of the story, which isn't much, has Stewie trying to be bad just so he can get hit by Lois. He even has a dream fantasy :D of Lois being dressed as a Dominatrix, wearing thigh-high black boots, holding a whip, and generally dressed all in black, while he is tied to a board and Lois burns a cigeratte on his chest. It was pretty cool in my opinion. If you did see it, I would love to hear your opinion about it?

I just figured this would be the most appriate place to put this little story since it involves a mother, in this case Lois Griffin, hitting her soon, Stewie Griffin, and then he having fantasies about it.

sacklunch27
02-12-2007, 07:10 AM
I am only asking because the "B" story, the one secondary from the main story, involves Stewie acting up and Lois can't take it anymore so she hits him. Anyway, he runs away crying and is now afraid of Lois but later in the episode he discovers that now "gets a jolly out of being hit." The episode is titled "Peter's Two Dads" The rest of the episode involving this part of the story, which isn't much, has Stewie trying to be bad just so he can get hit by Lois. He even has a dream fantasy :D of Lois being dressed as a Dominatrix, wearing thigh-high black boots, holding a whip, and generally dressed all in black, while he is tied to a board and Lois burns a cigeratte on his chest. It was pretty cool in my opinion. If you did see it, I would love to hear your opinion about it?

I just figured this would be the most appriate place to put this little story since it involves a mother, in this case Lois Griffin, hitting her soon, Stewie Griffin, and then he having fantasies about it.

after the revelation he says: "come on lois, hit me" (spreads his legs), "step on me cubes" :) I cracked up!

racked23
02-21-2007, 04:13 PM
Sisters are always the main people who do it.
yea i have to agree with that, besides my sister always threatning to kick me in the nads as she called them, she one time even had some little brat distant cousin trying to kick my balls. I never heard her tell this little kid, but i think she did because i walked into the room and he kept trying to kick me ( he was like 5, i was about 13 and my sister 16) and my sister just stood there with a big grin on her face and laughing. two other girl cousins were watching (about my age) and they liked it too. the next day he came pretty close and my sister came up and asked if my nads were ok, but i know she didn't mean it.

wert03079
02-23-2007, 12:56 PM
I received a very mean and unexpected kick from my cousin

A Family Member

I was just wondering
I am not Joking eother

anyone else

mostsleek
01-21-2009, 02:34 PM
I found this picture...It looks like to me to be a family. Mother, father and daughter. http://apina.biz/11586.jpg

dzwitch
01-21-2009, 02:39 PM
I found this picture...It looks like to me to be a family. Mother, father and daughter. http://apina.biz/11586.jpg

Really... it must be pretty disturbing to find you father laying with his erect dick on a sofa while your mother laughs at him . She's just trying to do justice.... but I think she'll need a doctor to recover after that scene

RKlaus79
01-21-2009, 03:46 PM
I wonder what's the story behind that one. Hilarious!

Julie18nz
01-22-2009, 04:09 PM
very well done, but VERY obvoious photoshop, just check the shodow under the girls right arm. One of th better ones I have seen tho :)

sarah68
01-22-2009, 08:16 PM
i dont think that picture is real

RKlaus79
01-24-2009, 04:38 AM
very well done, but VERY obvoious photoshop, just check the shodow under the girls right arm. One of th better ones I have seen tho :)
True, on second glance it looks a bit suspicious, but I don't see anything obvious.

BICHI
06-08-2012, 05:47 AM
Sisters always have the right to BUST brothers BALLS . I also let my sisters kick punch squeeze mine Balls all the time when mom-dad was out I always stayed NAKED in front of them. My sisters max time TUG my BALLS downwards away from my body as far as they go .They enjoyed too much in TUGGING my BALLS because after that my BALLS get too much hanged loosened like a Grape fruits by seeing which they giggle.