PDA

View Full Version : Sara tell me.......

lover250180
01-29-2005, 01:36 PM
Sara i have a couple of questions for you.
when you bust a guy, what is your favourite method beside squeezing them in your hand, what do u usually wear and does it happen that u use some "tools".
do you also role play, by role play i mean facesit, trample or make him worship you in different manners

SadisticSara
01-29-2005, 11:59 PM
Sara i have a couple of questions for you.
when you bust a guy, what is your favourite method beside squeezing them in your hand, what do u usually wear and does it happen that u use some "tools".

I've mentioned the answers to most of your questions in other posts in other threads, but I'll save you the bother of looking through my over 300 other posts. :D (Unless you want more detailed info.)

Besides squeezing, I like knucle-punching my partner's captive balls, heavy ball massages, stretching, slapping, etc.
Sometimes I hold them 'captive' by grabbing his scrotum between his nuts and his body. Sometimes a half-twist to both balls together (never individually!). Other times I use a soft cord looped around them and tied to something immovable in the direction of his feet but higher.
I prefer to use my hands rather than feet or knees.
All of this is generalizing, since I make exceptions or try out something new or different once in a while.

In general, I prefer the guy lying down on a bed.
Tying his hands and feet is optional but desirable.
I just take off my shoes and find a comfortable position on the bed. I'm frequently topless too, while ballbusting.
No special costumes.

Tools? Sometimes a stick, well-padded and wrapped. Especially if my hands get tired. Not usually any other special tools or devices.

do you also role play, by role play i mean facesit, trample or make him worship you in different manners

Facesitting? No.
Trampling? No.
Making him worship me? No. What I do and how I do it makes him feel sufficiently humbled, vulnerable, and helpless. ;)

- Sara :)

Magnum
02-01-2005, 08:26 PM
Is it hot in here or just me?

play with my plums
02-01-2005, 10:58 PM
No buddy, I know just what you mean!

After reading Sara`s reply, I think I`m gonna have to go and cool off myself [phew]. :D

Magnum
02-02-2005, 12:21 AM
She is extremely hot!