PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in my area into bb?

mrballs
01-31-2005, 12:11 PM
Hello,

sara i dont know if we can ask this but are there any women in the area of Tampa Fl that are into BB?

Magnum
02-01-2005, 09:17 AM
There are many my friend, to many to list. I would think florida would be a great pace to find BB.

mrballs
02-04-2005, 11:03 AM
how do i find them? any ideas..i was hoping there would be some ladies here....but this seems to be a place with mostly men...and none in my area other wise they would have replied...darn

Magnum
02-04-2005, 02:44 PM
You will find more men than women reside on these ballbusting forums but I can guarantee you that there are far more women willing to kick guys in the balls than men who are willing to be kicked. I don't think most women like to admit that they like to bust balls. Try some of your local BDSM clubs both online and in the city and I can promise you there you will find plenty. If I were a single guy I wouldn't have any balls left because of all the willing gals. i have been following Ballkicking on the net since it became popular and found it you just start looking you will find them. If you are brave enough or in my case have no pride or self esteem left whatsoever you can just ask gals you think may be interested. I have found though that the quieter, nicer. politer ones are the ballbusters, not the bitchy, manhaters. Good luck. Go to the links topics and look at all the yahoo groups and always check out the links.

Trouble
02-04-2005, 08:55 PM
I have found though that the quieter, nicer. politer ones are the ballbusters, not the bitchy, manhaters.
I'll bet my left nut that Evilgrl is quiet, nice, and polite!

Sadisic Sara? Polite to a fault, very nice, probably not tremendously outspoken.

Julie18nz? Her fetish is actually different; it's not BB (or CB) per se, but an addiction to pain, which is a "mental disorder" different from masochism (the "mental disorder" of people like me and that studhouse Magnum guy) - as usual, I forget the name, but I can look it up. Still, she's probably the demure type, unless she sees a grave injustice (like, fer example, Trouble getting busted by some bitch for no good reason) and feels the need to go forth and make matters right (fer example, by cunt punting the vulva of the bitch who done got me).

But, yes, my comrades, my friends, my fellow Americanadians and other global citizens, we are sometimes considered to have a "mental disorder" by the psychiatric profession. I say we sic Evilgrl on all of the psychiatrists. They may still insult us with the label of "mental disorder", but at least then they won't be able to reproduce and create any new psychiatrists.

Tamakeri
02-04-2005, 09:05 PM
I say we sic Evilgrl on all of the psychiatrists.

"Psychiatrist, ...why yes Evilgrl- I am actually a psychiatrist... why do you ask?" I said, slightly parting my legs and holding my breath.

-Tamakeri

Trouble
02-05-2005, 12:18 AM
Algolagnia. Gap-toothed nerd boy me looked it up; the addiction to pain is algolagnia. The addiction to the sexual intimacy of receiving domination and/or pain is masochism.

This has been your gap-toothed nerd boy lesson for the day.

Now, back to my suave and testiclated , but undeniably sexy, alter-ego of Manuel Alphonse Rodriguez de la Rocha. Ooh, get Sadistic Sara a glass of water and help her to lie down in one of those chairs by the pool.

Manuel not know so much about Florida, but Manuel knows women, so I share it with you:

Get to know much women. Women as friends, women as more than friends, women as the best friends of the woman with whom you are currently more than friends. The real secret to finding the ballbusters is to go out and meet much woman. The worst thing that can happen is that she might misinterpret your intentions and you might get laid, instead. Golly, that would suck, right?

Manuel no think so.

To get your huevos racheros busted, you will need much nerve. Much balls, as they say in my country. You need to have the stones to ask, you need to have the grapes to stand still, and you need the coconuts to face every day knowing that some chica might make you look like some kind of pervert by going to a party, throwing a drink in Manuel's face, and telling all his muchachos that he likes his huevos busted. Er, I mean, you.

That takes much nerves. So does asking the chicas for their digits. So does asking your chica's sister out when chica is out of town. You think that is bad idea? You get balls busted for sure when chica comes back! In short, you need to practice speaking to the ladies and getting to know them. Approach with confidence and respect, and that is the key to finding out more about the souls of the chicas, and once you know their souls, you will know which one is a ballbuster and which one is not.

If that doesn't work, go to a feminist book signing by some feminista author chica, walk up to her, say you were going to buy her book because you thought she was strong and much woman -- then say, but then you saw her cleavage and now you just think she is puny.

No thanks necessary.

mrballs
02-06-2005, 01:59 PM
You will find more men than women reside on these ballbusting forums but I can guarantee you that there are far more women willing to kick guys in the balls than men who are willing to be kicked. I don't think most women like to admit that they like to bust balls. Try some of your local BDSM clubs both online and in the city and I can promise you there you will find plenty. If I were a single guy I wouldn't have any balls left because of all the willing gals. i have been following Ballkicking on the net since it became popular and found it you just start looking you will find them. If you are brave enough or in my case have no pride or self esteem left whatsoever you can just ask gals you think may be interested. I have found though that the quieter, nicer. politer ones are the ballbusters, not the bitchy, manhaters. Good luck. Go to the links topics and look at all the yahoo groups and always check out the links.

thanks, sounds promising, but how do i find the local bdsm clubs in the city? or online?

Magnum
02-06-2005, 03:52 PM
Well, you can start by typing in on Google your cities name and then "BDSM" or " BDSM clubs" etc. You can also look in the phone book for the adult video stores and check them out. They almost always have some BDSM publications. I have also found personal ads in the BDSM or fetish section of local swingers publications. Any big city like Tampa should have plenty. Just be careful, sometimes those adult book stores are in nasty areas. I would also stay away from hookers. I don't have any experience with them but the guys I've heard from that do usually say to stay away from them. You can also learn from the Master "Tamakeri". Offer some money like $50.00 an hour to a gal in a minimum wage job or boring job etc. to bust your balls. In a non- threatening and non-sexual way. I don't know your age or stats but you probably don't want to come across as a pervert (although that may get you kicked in the ball too). There is one requirement to getting busted by a gal and asking us for advice, you must share your experience. If you don't, we will get out the voodoo doll and remove his testicles. :D

Trouble
02-06-2005, 09:05 PM
There is one requirement to getting busted by a gal and asking us for advice, you must share your experience. If you don't, we will get out the voodoo doll and remove his testicles. :D
IS THAT WHAT HAPPENED TO ME? Well, in a way, that's a relief, Manuel was starting to think he had leprosy. You realize that when Manuel now says, "rich Corinthian leather", his voice is about an octave higher, don't you? At ay ay...

Tamakeri
02-06-2005, 10:04 PM
thanks, sounds promising, but how do i find the local bdsm clubs in the city? or online?

Go here:
https://post.craigslist.org/tpa/B/evs/none/x

Post a free ad like this: "Wanted, cute young athletic girls 21-30 who will bust my balls for cash. I am totally serious. I pay $50 cash up front if you spend at least a half hour busting my balls in a private setting. No nudity, no sex, empowering for you, humiliating for me, but hey- that's how I like it. Thgis is completely legal. You are my personal trainer and we are practicing self defense scenarios. We both remain fully clothed in street or sports clothing. You may bring a girlfriend for your safety. Discreet but completely safe environment for you. Write for details!" Title the ad: "Ladies- kick my ball$ for ca$h -m4w - m4ww"

In LA, about 1 out of 4 people who answer are serious and 1 out of 8 will follow through. Good luck. Have a good place where you can do this and its public enough that they feel safe but private enough to keep somebody from calling the cops.

-Tamakeri

Tamakeri
02-06-2005, 10:16 PM

Another tack at the same goal- go here (in person, not on the web):
http://www.yborstrip.com/

Watch the show, buy a lady an overpriced drink. Ask her if she or one of her friends would be interested in busting your balls for a while for $50. If she's not interested, ask the next one.

-Tamakeri

Mistress Cat
02-07-2005, 12:25 AM
I say we sic Evilgrl on all of the psychiatrists. They may still insult us with the label of "mental disorder", but at least then they won't be able to reproduce and create any new psychiatrists.

LOL Oh by the by... as a Pro Domme I would say I had at least 3 psychiarists, and 2 psychologists as clients over the years. They were very naughty boys.. needed strict discipline. :::tisk tisk tisk:::

Fear not fellow kinksters.. it is our choices, that direct our actions, that are the measures of our mental health. Ethical, consensual, and empathetic human interactions are never "mentaly ill."

(((huggles)))) & ((((smoochies)))) Ms Cat

mrballs
02-07-2005, 12:13 PM
thanks again, but i guess my problem is i would like to find a girl who will do it for her own fun and not for cash...i guess there are not any out there ..hmmm

Trouble
02-07-2005, 01:07 PM
thanks again, but i guess my problem is i would like to find a girl who will do it for her own fun and not for cash...i guess there are not any out there ..hmmm
Lots of girls do it for fun. Well, okay, that's not completely true; I mean LOTS and LOTS and LOTS of women enjoy causing pain to male reproductive organs. However, if they find out they can get paid for their hobby... Hmmmmm...

Mistress Cat
02-07-2005, 04:31 PM

I am going to cross post this to this thread because it applies.

"It seems there is a societal undercurrent of putting women into two black and white categories of either the "Virgin or The Whore," *Not all men and women do this* So... the nice girls wouldn't do such naughty things, and the naughty girls are here to "service" you... but how dare they expect money.. and of course their wants and needs don't matter.. ect.. ect...

I thank Magnum for his insight that it is usually the quite, polite, nice women who are best to approach with your tender proclivities. They also, most likely, have some hidden longings as well, and will respect your heart in the process.

So the next step in making that move from fantasy to reality would be to remember this is another human with needs and the first thing they need to know is you care about the whole person you are talking to. You *both need to know that the other person can communicate clearly so that if you do decide to play at some kinky games, as few misunderstandings as possible happen. If you don't want to bother with social niceties, then that is why you pay for a Pro. However, even a Pro will turn you away if you don't treat them like a decent human being. I vote for some social skills. LOL"

(((huggles))) Ms Cat

mrballs
02-09-2005, 04:20 PM
I am going to cross post this to this thread because it applies.

"It seems there is a societal undercurrent of putting women into two black and white categories of either the "Virgin or The Whore," *Not all men and women do this* So... the nice girls wouldn't do such naughty things, and the naughty girls are here to "service" you... but how dare they expect money.. and of course their wants and needs don't matter.. ect.. ect...

I thank Magnum for his insight that it is usually the quite, polite, nice women who are best to approach with your tender proclivities. They also, most likely, have some hidden longings as well, and will respect your heart in the process.

So the next step in making that move from fantasy to reality would be to remember this is another human with needs and the first thing they need to know is you care about the whole person you are talking to. You *both need to know that the other person can communicate clearly so that if you do decide to play at some kinky games, as few misunderstandings as possible happen. If you don't want to bother with social niceties, then that is why you pay for a Pro. However, even a Pro will turn you away if you don't treat them like a decent human being. I vote for some social skills. LOL"

(((huggles))) Ms Cat

cat do u know anyone who does it for fun...

Magnum
02-10-2005, 10:14 AM
Come on now Mr.Balls. Finding a gal who does it just for fun takes a little effort. It also can take time to "test the waters" because with some gals you can't just say "will you kick my balls?" I like the idea of advertising. I did this a few times in local papers that had the "singles" pages that listed both vanilla and the bdsm ads. Some of these ads were actually free to advertise in and I did get responses. It was totally cool. I opened a P.O. box for about $20.00 a year and put the address in my add for gals to contact me. It was awesome to check my mailbox and get letters from prospective ballbusters. I titled the add "Ladies, get your kicks" and then listed my likes and stats and waited for a response. I also wrote gals to ask if they were into ballbusting. I miss those days :( .

imlost568
02-10-2005, 10:00 PM
Now CA and FL are easyer to find a girl than it is in MI. Are there any girls from the Detroit area that are willling to bust balls? or at least where do i find them?

Ballz41
02-15-2005, 08:52 PM
I had kind of a shocker today , I fix computers on site for a living and had to reload a very attractive female clients computer due to it being wrecked by spyware. I was restoring her data and the filename cassenoix.mpg (nut cracker in french) caught my eye as I was restoring her "My pictures" folder. sure enough she had about 300 ballbusting clips stored on her system. I couldn't work up the nerve to ask her about them though :(

Trouble
02-15-2005, 09:26 PM
I had kind of a shocker today , I fix computers on site for a living and had to reload a very attractive female clients computer due to it being wrecked by spyware. I was restoring her data and the filename cassenoix.mpg (nut cracker in french) caught my eye as I was restoring her "My pictures" folder. sure enough she had about 300 ballbusting clips stored on her system. I couldn't work up the nerve to ask her about them though :(
No problem, man.

GIVE ME HER PHONE NUMBER!!!!! PLEEEEASE!!!

I'll take care of it.

J T
02-15-2005, 10:45 PM
NO DOUBT... I'm bold!!!

mrballs
02-17-2005, 09:54 AM

wow i would love to ask her...about that...how did you see them did u open my pic folder ..did she see u open the folder...u should have said i am testing this...program are these your pics..u into this ..me to..lets have fun...

play with my plums
02-17-2005, 06:07 PM

DUDE... she`s clearly into it! I`m a shy bastard, so I know what it`s like but you`ve got to think of a way of letting her know your also interested in that kind of thing. There`s no way she`s gonna be offended! :)

Kickmyball88888
12-13-2008, 12:40 AM
i would like to be kicked in ball hard by girl

mick_sl8ter
12-13-2008, 09:21 AM

Be a professional and respect her privacy. Unless you are sure she intended you to see this, and this is some kind of strange way to invite you into ball-busting games with her, you should be a professional and not confront her with the files you retrieved.

I have learned my lesson.These days I have more ways than ever to access people their digital privacy, but I have learned to respect people and their privacy and be a professional with the knowledge you have. Because if you are not a professional and you mess with people their privacy, then that means other people are allowed to be the same kind of unprofessional jerks.

stayfrosty
12-13-2008, 06:56 PM
You would think that there would be alot of girls out there in big cities that would want to bust a guy, but I have lived in San Diego for 9 years and have only found one.

Adam Hamley
12-14-2008, 01:18 PM
Any girls in my area? Reading, uk.. Or relatively near? Please contact me!

Dreihundert
12-15-2008, 12:58 AM
I would say especially in Tampa!

cracker
12-17-2008, 09:25 PM
only two hookers (I put in the casual sex area). One seemed excited about being paid to hit my balls. The other wanted to talk about beating my balls on the phone for money.

I was looking for a non-pro and said so in return emails. No one took the bait. I guess I shouldn't have been surprised. They don't know me, they don't know if I'm on the level, I wanted a hotel room, and wanted my balls nude (I guess soft pants or underwear would have been fine). I imagine it takes too much nerve for an amateur woman to indicate a desire to hit balls in an email to a stranger.

I think I'll look to join a local bdsm club/group. If I'm lucky I'll find a nice woman who is willing and has fantasies of her own.

Alec Anaconda
12-18-2008, 03:59 AM
You want a woman to kick you in the balls; that’s easy.

1. Find a regular girlfriend.

2. Forget her birthday.

:jumpsmile :jumpsmile

squashmysac
12-19-2008, 12:26 AM
You want a woman to kick you in the balls; that’s easy.

1. Find a regular girlfriend.

2. Forget her birthday.

:jumpsmile :jumpsmile

Haha that made me chuckle

Dreihundert
12-22-2008, 10:42 PM
I actually talk to a woman in Tampa, Fl who is into ballbusting.