PDA

View Full Version : Ballbusting my husband

ballbustingbelgium
02-02-2005, 02:35 PM
Hoi everybody,

I am a lady and I love my kicking my husband in his balls.
This is done not to dominate but, once a month we have beside our regulary sex evening, a ballbusting sex evening.
I am dressing me as usual up with sexy lingerie and stockings etc... like I do for our regulary evenings, kick him in his balls with my knee or with my feet.
I am always wearing sandals so that my feet hit his balls and not a shoe this makes a big difference.
After this we have regulary sex, sometimes after a while I will kick him again.

janie

Trouble
02-03-2005, 11:47 AM
[Retouched for English clarification by that Trouble guy]

Hoi everybody,

I am a lady and I love kicking my husband in his balls.
This is done not to dominate but, once a month we have besides our regular sex evening, a ballbusting sex evening.
I dress up as usual with sexy lingerie and stockings etc... like I do for our regular evenings, then kick him in his balls with my knee or with my feet.
I am always wearing sandals so that my feet hit his balls and not a shoe - this makes a big difference.
After this we have regular sex, sometimes after a while I will kick him again.

janie
Welcme aboard, Belgium! The forum moderator likes us to keep message threads "on topic", so I created this thread to re-post what you wrote (edited for spelling and grammar -- I'm fussy, what can I say?) in a new thread.

While I would bet you keep what you and your husband do secret, do you know if that kind of thing is relatively common in Belgium?

I'm an American and I am currently somewhat estranged from my crazy ballbusting friend, but hoping to fix that soon. I guess, right now, my current goal in life is to get kicked in the balls by Evilgrl. (I'm starting to suspect she's into that kind of thing, anyway...)

Mmmmmm. Writhing in pain at Evilgrl's feet. Yummy.

Jet
02-05-2005, 09:14 AM
Janie, why don't you kick him when he doesn't expect it. That is more fun i think than the predictive session kicks.

If you kick him, for how long is he lying on the ground holding his balls?

ballader
02-05-2005, 10:53 AM
hmmm...
Yes, why not kick him, when not expect a kick ?

nice question jet...

Julie18nz
02-06-2005, 02:09 AM
HI,

Not to try and speak for another board member, but she did say she wasnt Dom, and it was more like sexual foreplay with them, so I suppose surprise kicks wouldnt count :)

Mistress Cat
02-07-2005, 03:24 AM
Hoi everybody,

I am a lady and I love my kicking my husband in his balls.

janie

Welcome to the group Janie!! Is your husband also a member? Make him say Hi if he is.

I still can't get my Mr Bear to make an apperance here. No nut kicking for him until he does! :p

((((huggles)))) Ms Cat

Magnum
02-07-2005, 10:57 AM
I love the suprise kicks, they hurt more. My wife got me the other day with her hiking boots on. I had pants on so no waffle prints were left on my balls, but it was a perfect shot. Both balls were hit.

ballbustingbelgium
01-13-2006, 06:03 AM
Hello

Like Julie18nz says it is a part of or sexualy foreplay

Janie

kayzer
01-13-2006, 06:32 AM
hello hello,

i guess it depends what you really like, dofrent people will like diffrent things, personally i prefer it to be a pre know think, it does take the element of suprise out but it can still be effective in its own right, specially if u easily get butterflies when they just rest thier foot on your balls and you know what is comming :)