PDA

View Full Version : Foot care lessons

Memorow
02-03-2005, 12:15 PM
Foot care lessons Part 1

Well I’m here again, licking the inside of my three sisters flip-flops. I’ve become their total foot slave now and the longer I do it the more they seem to enjoy it and I’m afraid, so do I.
You see, I’m the youngest and only boy in a house of four. There’s my mother who hates men since my dad took off with some young thing and my three sisters who are just one year apart in age. Kate is the youngest and is the meanest one who always comes up with new ideas on how to humiliate me. Susan is next - the inspector of finished works. She always looks for an excuse to slap my face for work not properly done. And, last but not least is Leanne, who loves pedicures almost everyday.
Dad left just after I was born and since then Mom has been telling the girls how useless men and are.
“You have to tell them what to do all the time or they won’t feel like they have any purpose in life. Keep them busy taking care of your needs or they will make you cater to their every whim.” I don’t know how many times this was reinforced but it seemed to me that she was putting men down everyday. My sisters didn’t seem to mind though because my Mom started me early learning how to take care of women and be at their beck and call.
She started slowly at first by making me place the girls shoes in proper order after they came home from school. They would come in and kick off their shoes anywhere and my job was to gather the shoes and make sure they were in their proper place under the stair landing. Each one had a place for their shoes and sometimes I’d mix up which shoes belonged to who as they had quite a few pairs of them. However, Kate came up with a great idea as she talked to my Mom over supper one night.
“He keeps messing up our shoes mom, Kate said, because he doesn’t pay attention which shoes are who’s. Maybe if he had to smell them before he put them away he would learn which ones are mine and which ones belong to Susan and Leanne. As a matter of fact, if he had to lick the inside of the shoes, he could learn just by the taste.”
Everybody at the table was stunned. They all looked at me all of a sudden.
“Yes, said Susan,” looking straight into my eyes, “ and if he makes any mistakes we should slap him right in the face till he learns.” Susan kept staring at me until my eyes dropped to stare at the table. I would have protested but after being told so often how useless I was all this time, I just couldn’t say anything.
“That’s a good idea,” said Mom. “ He has to learn who has control in this house. After all, he’s nothing, really useless unless we tell him what to do and how to do it. Why don’t you girls bring in your shoes you wore today so we can start training him on taking care of women and especially, women’s feet. Let’s start at the bottom as they say.”
So there I was sitting at the table as the girls got up from their chairs to get the shoes they had worn that day and me just sitting there with my head down looking at the table top. Kate was the first one back with the runners she had worn that day and placed her size 7’s in front of me on the table.
“Kate, mom said.” Don’t put those dirty things on the table. Put them on the floor. He can kneel down and smell them from there.” Kate did as she was told and put them down on the floor beside me as the other girls arrived giggling as they sat down and put their shoes on the floor beside their chairs.
“OK you stupid idiot, said Kate, get down on your knees and put your nose right inside my runners and start smelling. I want to hear you smelling from up here. So breathe really deep.”
I looked up at her realizing again how beautiful she had become. Her green eyes and blond hair matched with her athletic body made her so attractive. I was quickly snapped out of me dream state by Susan who had gotten up from her chair and came around the table to slap me hard across my left cheek. Tears were starting to form in my eyes from the sting of it and I could my mom laughing in the background.
“ Hit him again Susan, mom said.” He has to learn how to focus when he is told to do something.”
Wasting no time Susan grabbed me by the hair and tilted my head way back. I could see her smiling at me as see proceeded to slap me again three more times across the same cheek. She pulled my head forward some so that I was facing my mom and Leanne.
“Looks like he got a sunburn on one side of his face, said mom. The girls started to laugh at that.
“ Now get down there and start learning what one of your jobs is going to be you waste for a man, mom said.”
This time I didn’t hesitate and got off my chair to my knees and bent oven with my hands on each side of Kate’s shoes and pressed my nose and mouth inside Kate’s runners and started to breathe deeply. The aroma was like going into a dark moist pit. The strong smell of dampness and saltiness invaded my nose mixed with a slight scent of rubber and an odour that was particularly Kate’s. After a few minutes of deep breathing Kate put one of her socked foot on top of my head and told me to start licking the insole so I could get a real taste for her feet. It seemed like the whole house was silent as I did this. All that could be heard was the noise of me licking the inside of her shoe. After some minutes of this Kate reminded me that she had two shoes and so I had to repeat the process on her other shoe. While I was doing this I could hear the girls start talking and laughing. Of course Kate was coming up with new ideas on how keep me occupied day and night as a foot slave. Some of which sounded pretty disgusting.

Please comment if you want me to continue with Part 2

Memorow
03-17-2005, 02:53 PM
Foot care lessons Part 11

By the end of that night I had learned that just from the taste and smell I could tell who’s shoes belonged to each of the girls. They even tested me on it by having me fetch a bunch of shoes and sandals from the entrance closet and just by the taste and smell I started being able to tell which ones were who’s. Of course I got quite a few slaps across the face every time I was wrong from Susan’s willing hand. Mom and the girls got a good laugh when after licking one of Susan’s sandals mom told me to stick my tongue out so they could all see. Of course my tongue was coated with black and brownish residue that I had been licking off from inside of the sandals where the imprint of her toes were.
“Look at him, said my mom, he seems to like the of dirty foot sweat. Don’t worry you little dork, there’s a lot more shoes for you to lick, now get back to work because those sandals don’t look near clean enough yet.”

It had been a long night and my mouth was really tired and my tongue felt a bit swollen after all the licking I had been doing. Kate decided I should go to bed with one of her runners tied to my face so I could smell the inside of it all night long and not to take if off until I was told. When I finally fell asleep, the night was filled with dreams of off coloured flowers and fields of dirt and foot sweat.

I awoke the next morning by taking a long hard breath of what should have been fresh air but soon realized what I got was the deep scent of foot sweat. It didn’t seem as bad as I thought because I think I was getting used to it. I got up feeling this weight over my face and remembered what had happened the night before -- Don’t take it off until your told.

I went to the bathroom with this shoe still tided around my face and looked in the mirror at myself . Look at you, Kate’s runner tied around your face, and you can’t take if off. Where are your morals, what are your values, this can’t be happening, but the smell was still in my mind and I started to like it more with every breath. Air doesn’t smell of anything but this shoe really gives air some life as I took another big whiff and left to go downstairs.

It looked as normal; the pots on the stove, breakfast getting ready before the girls were off to work, a typical day for a Monday morning.

As they were gathered at the table mom spotted me first and started to laugh.
“ Guess who, she said.” The girls all looked up from their meal and stared with grins on their faces. They must have planned this because none of the girls had any shoes on and were bare feet eating breakfast. I still don’t know why that was the first thing I noticed that morning but mom must have noticed me staring a the girls feet.

“Take that silly runner off your face” was the first thing my mom said. I did as I was told and liberated myself from Kate’s runner for the first time in many hours.

“We have a new job for you to do every morning from now on” said my mom. From today you are to crawl into the kitchen in the morning and kiss and lick all the girls feet to make sure their feet are all clean before they go off to work and today we will start with Leanne’s feet which are a delicacy you should enjoy. After Kate’s runner covering my mouth all night, Leanne’s foot looked very temping to me. I crawled under the breakfast table as Leanne crossed her feet at the knee to expose her delicate and soft under foot and sole to my face. How could I refuse the beauty of her soft arches and swell of her morning foot presented to me . I crawled closer and stuck out my tongue and started cleaning the bottoms of her feet. Her foot tasted a little spicy, yet, still a little sweet and somehow moist. I was lost in my task when her voice broke the concentration I had to my task.

“Clean it faster you stupid idiot, I don’t have all day. Nice long strokes with your tongue and make one stroke then swallow OK. Up and down the bottom. That’s it. Just like that.” I was just getting the idea when she told me to do it faster. After a minute of learning this new skill Leanne presented my with her toes and told how to lick and suck each one of her toes making sure I got any toe jam under her toenails and in between her toes. After I had done with one foot she crossed her legs again presented me with her other foot.
In the meantime I heard the other girls getting up from the table and telling my mom the were a little pressed to time and that they would be sure to make use of the little dork when they came back after work. Mom lead them to the door and came back to the table.

“So, mom said. You don’t have to go to work for another couple of hours yet Leanne, what do you think we should do with him?”

“I’ve got a great idea, said Leanne. Now that my feet are clean, I should show him how to do me a great pedicure!” I could tell from my position on the floor she was saying this with great enthusiasm.

“Sounds like a great idea, said mom.” And after a moment of reflection she said. “ I wonder if toenail clippings are good for him to eat. Ah!, she said with the wave of her finger. Who cares.”

Please let me know if you want me to continue with Part 111

surfspy
04-15-2009, 12:19 PM
this story is fantastic kedep it going please

Ste Letto
04-22-2009, 10:44 AM
Please continue this terrific story