PDA

View Full Version : SadisticSara i'm nearby in toronto

kick_me
02-05-2005, 05:08 AM
hi SadisticSara , my name is Sam i live in toronto, i had this dream all my life but couldn't fullfillit of having a woman kick me in the balls trample them squeeze them and make me cry in pain.i'm near by in toronto so if you want to fullfill my dream and use a new punishing bag i'm all yours

Magnum
02-05-2005, 09:58 AM
Pleease! I'm not Sara (obviously) but are you really that ignorant. I hate posts like this. It would be one thing if you were just joking but I doubt you are. All your life you couldn't fullfill your dreams? I'll tell you what, how about I stomp on your nuts with my size 12 Red Wing Loggers? Will that fullfill your dreams? Sorry everyone else, its just that I can't stand these guys that post thinking that the few women we actually have here are so stupid as to fall for this jokers rediculous post. :cussing:

Trouble
02-05-2005, 04:43 PM
...how about I stomp on your nuts with my size 12 Red Wing Loggers? Will that fullfill your dreams?
OH, MAGNUM!! Size 12 Red Wing Loggers? Is... is your offer open to any and all takers? ;)

Okay, here's our story: we'll tell your wife we're old drinking buddies, and I lost a bet...

Julie18nz
02-06-2005, 03:05 AM
Pleease! I'm not Sara (obviously) but are you really that ignorant. I hate posts like this. It would be one thing if you were just joking but I doubt you are. All your life you couldn't fullfill your dreams? I'll tell you what, how about I stomp on your nuts with my size 12 Red Wing Loggers? Will that fullfill your dreams? Sorry everyone else, its just that I can't stand these guys that post thinking that the few women we actually have here are so stupid as to fall for this jokers rediculous post. :cussing:

If I spread my legs wide enough, do u think u could make those size 12s fit ??? :bananajum :bananajum :bananajum

I am a sick little girl :o

SadisticSara
02-06-2005, 03:14 AM
hi SadisticSara , my name is Sam i live in toronto, i had this dream all my life but couldn't fullfillit of having a woman kick me in the balls trample them squeeze them and make me cry in pain.i'm near by in toronto so if you want to fullfill my dream and use a new punishing bag i'm all yours

Hi 'kick_me' :)

Welcome to the Forum.

As I mentioned in another post in another thread (to a similar request), it's been a few years since I was in Toronto, and I have no plans to go there in the near future.

My standard reply would be to tell you that the next opportunity I would have to go to Toronto (as far as I know) is September 31st. ;)

Before any other members get any ideas about seeing me in Toronto, I'd suggest that they look in their pocket agenda, calendar, or whatever, to see if they have any appointments for that day. :Baahaha:

If you set your mind to it, you should be able to find a ballbuster in Toronto. With a population of well over 2 million, it's just a matter of finding one or two women who are into ballbusting.

In the meantime, feel free to participate in this forum to share ideas about ballbusting. Methods, techniques, fantasies, pics, links, and whatever else...

- Sara :)

me_no_wimp
02-06-2005, 04:27 AM
Your best bet is to go to a pro. That means a professional ball-buster, not a prostitute. Some may also practise prostitution and some may consider it a form of prostitution (perhaps it is as they are giving sexual-related services for money).

In any case, I just did a google for "ballbusting" and "toronto". Of course I got loads of pages that moved me to another page I didn't want, but did manage to find there is an Empress Odessa who resides in Toronto and would probably offer private sessions.

I then managed to link to this page:

http://www.fetishxfiles.com/links/pages/FemDom/Canada/Ontario/Toronto/index.html

Tell us how it went, by the way.

Magnum
02-06-2005, 10:03 AM
You funny guy Trouble! As for Julie, I have an extensive boot collection and I guess if I can request a kick in the nuts from you then your request will be gladly fulfilled.

http://www.redwingshoe.com/shoe-zoom.cfm?style=2218

kick_me
02-06-2005, 10:24 PM
hi every bo dy and thank you no wimp for your suggestion although i prefer poeple who do it for mutual fun not money and for magnum , i don't think i'm the ignorant, and i don't care about what you think, who asked your opnion in the first place and thank you for the impolite reply