PDA

View Full Version : "Will you fulfill my life long dream?" or The fine art of moving from fantasy to real

Mistress Cat
02-07-2005, 01:15 AM
A fell'a recently posted the question to a lady here on the board that he would love to meet her so she could fulfill his life long dream of having his balls busted. Another (large footed, not mentioning any names :D ) member took offense to the lack of, let's say "finesse" in his approach.

As a woman who has embraced her kinky self and enjoys helping others find peace with their own kinky nature, I think it might be useful to discuses the double bind (Oh baby!!!) involved in this life style women face.

It seems there is a societal undercurrent of putting women into two black and white categories of either the "Virgin or The Whore," *Not all men and women do this* So... the nice girls wouldn't do such naughty things, and the naughty girls are here to "service" you... but how dare they expect money.. and of course their wants and needs don't matter.. ect.. ect...

I thank Magnum for his insight that it is usually the quite, polite, nice women who are best to approach with your tender proclivities. They also, most likely, have some hidden longings as well, and will respect your heart in the process.

So the next step in making that move from fantasy to reality would be to remember this is another human with needs and the first thing they need to know is you care about the whole person you are talking to. You *both need to know that the other person can communicate clearly so that if you do decide to play at some kinky games, as few misunderstandings as possible happen. If you don't want to bother with social niceties, then that is why you pay for a Pro. However, even a Pro will turn you away if you don't treat them like a decent human being. I vote for some social skills. LOL

Any other suggestions ladies and gentalman?

:::going to look for Mr Bears "tender proclivities"::: :Baahaha: :Baahaha:

(((smoochies)))) Ms Cat

iron horse
02-13-2005, 06:52 PM
Thanks for the insight Ms Cat. For many of us, the concept of S&M play is allusive. Many that are deep into BDSM will assert that the play is a form of sexual encounter between dom and sub, and that there is a loving and caring tie between the two. I understand this situation. Sara has said on many occaisions that she only busts guys that she is fond of, or has a sexual attraction to.

But for others, there is an eroticism found in the sadism of a woman that enjoys kicking a man in his balls for no other reason than she enjoys bringing him pain. Kicking a man in that one thing men hold out as a moniker of their maleness, it is somewhat of a victory of the "weaker" gender through her defeating him through his own balls.

Such domination, for some, can be erotic in and of itself without the emotional connection between domme and sub. I believe that the Femaledom site this forum is tied to has captured this fetish fantasy that many have by having young, beautiful females encounter a man wherein she remains sexy but clothed, whereas he is naked with balls prominently on display upon which she exploits the situation by kneeing or kicking those exposed balls. I cannot explain what the eroticism of this type of thing is, but I can say it eminates from a different orientation than that of a committed couple that enjoy such activities as a form of sexual contact.