PDA

View Full Version : Are the girls kicking with full force?

bust
02-10-2005, 01:38 PM
Just wondering, are the girls in the videos kicking with full force?

TaTeReDaNdToRn
02-12-2005, 10:31 AM
I really doubt it. They may be kicking hard, but full force can cause serious problems. I heard of this one guy that got his testicle ruptured from a full force blow... :eek:

Sharon.Femaledom.com
02-15-2005, 06:57 PM
Hi,

We have lots of girls kicking full force please see some of our 1.800 video clips and you will see that many of our girls do not care if a ball get kicked of :D

Hyperion
03-06-2005, 02:00 PM
uuummm...that could be very dangerous but how can some one resist to such goddesses ? impossible.

kurtis
03-06-2005, 02:31 PM
I don't know about kicking with full force; I might have to sit that one out. I like my balls and plan on keeping them for as long as I can. Why would any woman want to kick as hard as she could? Both are in for it for pleasure and to get turned on. I don't think the guy is getting anything out of that deal but possibly losing something like a nut or two. What is the woman getting from a full force kick to the balls but some passed out or very hurting dude which is safe to say isn't going to be thinking about getting a peice of ass at that time.
Kurt

Trouble
03-06-2005, 08:52 PM
I don't know about kicking with full force; I might have to sit that one out. I like my balls and plan on keeping them for as long as I can. Why would any woman want to kick as hard as she could? Both are in for it for pleasure and to get turned on. I don't think the guy is getting anything out of that deal but possibly losing something like a nut or two. What is the woman getting from a full force kick to the balls but some passed out or very hurting dude which is safe to say isn't going to be thinking about getting a peice of ass at that time.
Kurt
Hi, Kurt.

The women in the videos are employees or contracted workers who liked the idea of kicking a man in the groin. Although some of the scenarios may pose them as girlfriends or wives of the guy whom they are kicking (like in the 'Beat the Cheater' flick), but they are co-workers with the guys, not girlfriends, not wives, not romantically or sexually invlved. (I would bet good money that that "rule" gets broken every once in a while, but not routinely.)

Something that can be a problem in this line of work is that women are not really in a position to understand what getting kicked in the nuts feels like. One can explain to them that it is painful and/or how many nerve endings are involved and/or that there is a danger of permanent injury. Gowever, it remains that women do not have balls and will not ever fully know what it feels like.

Since women are generally smaller than men and are oten picked on by aggressive males when younger, and also have to fear being raped for much of their lives ("Dark out... must make sure I have the keys... is there someone in that alley?" etc.), the discovery that men can be quickly humbled by a well-placed kick is very empowering for many women. (And some women are just jerks.)

So how hard can a woman kick a guy? There's no easy answer to that, since every woman is different and so is every man. I have an injury to my left testicle (not from consensual ballbusting), and when I get kicked in the balls, my right testicle is usually fine, while I am busy writhing in pain holding my left nut/ My most reecent partner, being a sadist and an awfully deranged one, concentrated more heavilu on trying to hurt my left ball when she found out that I have a pre-existing condition there. Another thing that changes i how hard "full force" is -- a woman who is facing a man who is trying to **** her has a surge of adrenaline, a heightened breathing rate to deliver more oxygen to the muscles, and a whole different perspective on nut-kicking: it's no longer "kicking full force" for fun, but "kicking full force" for safety.

Or think of it this way: if you were a woman and a sadist AND you had never broken a ball yet, despite the times you had kicked guys, wouldn't it seem like those precious little eggs were pretty much impervious to damage?

crushee
03-09-2005, 03:37 AM
There used to be a japanese site named "tamahimeden" showing ladies kicking, kneeing, punching or grabbing men's crotches.
These ladies had -as most chinese or japanese ladies- extremely strong legs, and they used to deliver -at least on the sample videos I have looked at- extremely powerful kicks. Most of the time, the guy fell down at the first blow, and seemed to be in great pain. Usually, when they are kicking or kneeing upwards, the guy's feet, or at least his heels, are lifted a few inches off the ground.
The videos seemed very realistic, but one never knows...
Ther must have been some serious damage to the balls, I presume male candidates must sign an agreement to avoid prosecution??

Hoping I have added to the debate

Trouble
03-09-2005, 02:43 PM
Usually, when they are kicking or kneeing upwards, the guy's feet, or at least his heels, are lifted a few inches off the ground.
The videos seemed very realistic, but one never knows...
Ther must have been some serious damage to the balls, I presume male candidates must sign an agreement to avoid prosecution??

It is part of the normal human response to getting hit to move away from what hits you -- even AFTER it has made contact, the body will try to move out of the way because the message "TOO LATE!" takes a while to get from the brain to the muscles. I was hit by a car and continued to try to scramble out of the way after I had been hit and after the car had stopped. (No serious injury to either me or the car.) What looks like guys being lifted off the ground is guys trying to get out of the way bt stepping on tip-toes. Pain to the balls will cause your body to try ANYTHING to avoid the sickening pain that follows.

On the other hand, while watching the videos: YES! HE WAS LIFTED OFF THE GROUND!!! GOOD LORD!

I doubt signing a waiver or whatever is necessary, but they might do it just in case. I mean, this is how the trial would go:

Plaintiff: "Yer honour, I volunteered to get kicked in the nuts for a smutty video, and the person kicking me broke my left ball!"

Judge:"Cool! How much is the video?"

crushee
03-16-2005, 02:01 AM
One of the videos shew a guy receiving a unique kick, apparently delivered full force, falling down *********** (or at least severely shocked!) and shaking all over for minutes.
During that time, the Lady, waiting for him to come back and to stand up again, ready (?) for another kick, was displaying her thigh and leg huge muscles...

Kick Oscar
03-22-2005, 12:59 PM
Do you remember which video it was? Are there any videos that stand out as a must have in the form of ballkicking? I've bought some over the past that are good while others are a waste of money.