PDA

View Full Version : Stories by ThankxMan

ThanxsMan
02-13-2005, 03:27 PM
Hi all I'm working on writing a new story that I'm going to be putting up here. It's a ball bust but there are a few things I wanted to say before I start working on it. Now this story is a more upbeat one compared to the more depressing and cruel ones. There are occult themes but they are NOT meant to offend only to entertain. The main character is myselff because I hate making up new characters for short projects. Also any tips on writing and critiques are appreciated, as this is my first time writing something of this nature. Thank you all and thank you for your patientce as I write the story.
-Nick

skweezme
02-15-2005, 02:55 PM
Hi Thanxman! On my story thread I put a link to a site I'd found useful. I took note of some advice on there but didn't follow all of it.

Good luck! Looking forward to the story! Sounds intriguing!

ThanxsMan
02-15-2005, 06:05 PM
All right everyone I'm working on it and I got the beginning done and I'll post it soon I just want to check out some writing tips and some quick revisions. I hope you all like it and keep in mind I never wrote a story based on busting.
-Nick

ThanxsMan
02-15-2005, 06:18 PM
The story of a boy, his demon bodyguard, and the woman who helped him deal with his sexual shyness.

Tough Love

Sara walked up the stone drive way and up to the door. Her hair was fairly short and had a redish hue to it. She had tan skin and a geat smile. She knocked on the door and was greeted by a strange looking person. "You must be Sara. I'm Sierra and Nick told me a lot about you," she said cheerfully. The young woman in question had crimson skin, short black hair, black fingernails, extended fangs, and a prehensile tail. Sara was wide eyed at the sight. "Hmm? Oh don't worry I'm cool I just look a little strange. Come in Nick will be down shortly.

Sara entered the house and sat down on the large white couch in the living room. Sierra sat down next to Sara and smiled pleasantly. "So your OK with the whole scenario here?" Sara asked quizzically.

"Oh yeah it's just sex and he wanted my permission and involvement in the project too. He really wants to work on his self esteem and shyness issues."

"And you aware that there will be a fair amount of pain involved on his part?"

"Yes, just go easy on him, it's his first time in this sort of thing and try not to be so harsh with insults. He is at risk for suicide but has been doing great as of late."

"OK then I'll just stick to minor insults, ballbusting, and tease and denial."

"You are going to let him cum at the end of the session though right?"

"Of course. I like pain but I'm not cruel."
"So your his girlfriend or what?"

"Oh I'm his bodyguard and girlfriend. There are certain benefits to banging the person that protects you." Sara nodded and Nick came out of his room and walked to the stairs.

"Great she's here. Was your flight..." Nick didn't have time to finish as he fell down the stairs and slammed into the wall. Sara's mouth dropped and she panicked.

"Is he..." Sara started.

Nick looked up and started to laugh. "Man that was wild," he stated. He had short dark brown hair, blue eyes, his skin was white with no special qualities. He was fairly thin but had a little fat around his stomach and thighs even after weight lose. Sara sighed when she realized he wasn't seriously hurt. Nick got up and walked over to the couch and sat next to Sara.

"Thanks for coming your doing me a huge favor, "Nick stated as he hugged Sara.

Sara smiles and replied, "Don't mention it I'm glad I'm your first bust." She looked down and noticed Nick was developing quite the hard on. "And from the looks of things we should get started soon or you'll be too close for us to have some real fun," she said with a smile.

Sierra stood up and stated," All right Nick go to basement bathroom and get ready and Sara and I will be changing in the basement. We fixed up the basement special for you. I hope it's all right if I participate."

As Nick went to the basement Sara replied, "It's fine I could use some help on this one. I never did a self esteem boost ballbust."

"And just to make sure your not going to break his..."

"Oh God no! His balls are safe, I don't want to do any permanent damage to him."

Sierra and Sara walked down the stairs and entered the basement. Sara was amazed at the equipment they had. There were ball separators, stretchers, clamps, cock rings, both leather and electric, a chair with a hole in the middle, and various other things. All these things plus the thought of busting someone so young and vulnerable was getting Sara wet. Sierra walked up to her holding two leather catsuits, "We have to get ready too." They got ready and the catsuit was made up of knee high leather boots, leather gloves that went to the elbow, a leather collar, and a leather bustier with two holes where the breasts are with straps surrounding the breasts that hold the bustier. Sierra and Sara wore the same outfit. Sierra looked at Sara and commented, "You look amazing."

Sara replied, "Thank you, you look great too. All right Nick we're ready for you!" Nick walked out of the bathroom naked covering his crotch. "Move your hands idiot we need to see what we have to work with!" Sara shouted in a false angry tone. Nick moved his hands and his dick and balls fell freely. Sara smiled deep down but kept the stern look. "All right your cock is kinda small but your balls are all right," Sara added. She walked up to Nick and grabs his balls roughly, rolling them around in her hand. "Yes, these will do just fine," she stated evilly. She took his cock into her hand and stroked it a few times bringing him to full erection. She looked at his erect cock and said, "Not bad you're a lot bigger then I thought."

ThanxsMan
02-17-2005, 01:03 AM
I'd like to thank everyone that said all those kind words about the intro. Thank you for the support and the next part should be up soon. :p

ThanxsMan
02-17-2005, 01:20 AM
All right guys here's the next part...

Tough Love

With that Sierra walked up from behind and put a black full faced mask on Nick's head and secured it. As she did that Sara attached a ball separator to Nick's balls splitting them up and a cock ring to keep him from cumming. SierraThen took Nick's arms and held them tight behind him and when she did Sara kneed him dead center in the balls. As she did Sierra held Nick in place and kept him from doubling over. When she did Nick's cock started to rise a little. "You like this don't you, you little fucker?" Sara said smugly. "Bring him to the chair," she added.

They walked him over to the chairand sat Nick on the edge so his balls were dangling in front of the chair. Sierra restrained his arms and legs to the chair to prevent his interference. Sara was stroking his cock and cupping his balls to tease him a little. She stopped stood up and kicked him in the balls hard. She kicked him there three more times and on the third time pressed her foot against his balls squeezing them against the rim of the chair's seat. Sierra winced while this was going on and tried to keep her mind off Nick's pain.

Sara ground her foot into Nick's balls for several seconds and looked at Sierra. "I want you to try this, he's your boyfriend." Sierra walked around in front of Nick as Sara stepped aside. She closed her eyes and kicked Nick hard in the balls sending them back with a lot of force. Nick twisted his head in pleasurable agony. He held in his screams as best he could. "Go on do some more, he might want you to do this in the future," Sara added.

"But I don't want to...," Sierra trailed off. She kicked Nick hard again. Sara started to matsurbate to the little show. She liked how those two were getting along, how his balls bounced when hit, and how his dick never softened after each assault. Sierra lifted Nick's balls up and pressed them against his erect cock. She moved her foot up and down rolling his balls along the length of his cock. Sierra moved her foot and let his right ball fall down but kept the left one elevated. She pressed the spike of her heel against his left ball and twisted.

Sara saw this and started fingering herself at a feverish pace. Sierra satrted to feel better about what was going on. She smiled and said, "You like having your balls skwerd, don't you you nasty like thing." Sara heard this and almost on command came. She moaned softly and closed her eyes. She stopped fingering herself and stood up and walked over to Sierra. She lifted her foot and poked Nick's ball with her heel.

ThanxsMan
02-19-2005, 01:54 PM
Next part coming soon. And don't be afriad to tell me what you guys think, tell me if it's bad or good and it could help me out with future parts.

ThanxsMan
02-22-2005, 10:32 PM
Now here goes the next part...

Tough Love

Both women lowered their feet letting Nick's balls drop. Sierra walked behind Nick and wrapped her arms around him. She ran her fingernails along Nick's chest cutting the skin slightly. As this was going on Sara knelt down in front of him and started stroking his cock. Sara picked up the speed bringing the need to cum very close. "What's the matter Nick? The cockring stopping you from cumming?" she asked. Sara grabbed his balls and squeezed them lightly stating, "Your balls are real full do they hurt? Maybe this will make them feel better." She rubbed his balls And Sierra watched Sara work.

The rings kept Nick right on the edge but stopped his ability to cum. Sara knew this and was able to add to Nick's torment. She stroked his cock like he was cumming and rubbed his balls hard. Nick was in absolute agony and she knew this. Sara stopped rubbing his balls and encircled her hand around them completely. Sara looked up at Sierra and twisted his balls violently causing Nick to give a violent and muffled scream. "Then again maybe it won’t feel better..." Sara said cruelly.

Then Sara got an evil and fun idea. She grabbed a nearby ball stretcher and took off his separator. She put his balls into the spreader and let them set. “Sierra, work him off while I have my fun,” Sara stated as she handled Nick’s balls in her hand.

“Ok,” Sierra replied as she took Nick’s cock into her hand and started to jerk him off.

“You’re going to hate me Nick…” Sara said evilly. She pushed Nick’s balls into her pussy and thrusted up and down. The pressure of her pussy was crushing his balls and Sierra’s hand technique was no help either. She was pounding Nick off at the rate she would if the cockrings weren’t in place, like she was trying to get him to cum even though he wore them. Sara bounced up and down on Nick’s balls and relished every agonizing thrust. She held her hand up to her face and moans softly. She picked up speed and as she did so did Sierra, Nick thrashed around violently. Sara climaxed and thrusted into Nick’s balls one last but powerful time.

By the time Sara came, Sierra stopped jerking Nick off. Sara pulled herself off Nick, took the ball stretcher off, and told Nick, "Lift your ass up I need to do something." Nick lifted his ass up for fear of something more painful. When he did Sara grabbed his balls and pushed them back and over the hole in the chair. "Ok sit down," Sara said. When he did his balls fell smoothly into the hole. "Ok now we can have some real fun. Sierra, would you do me a favor and straddle Nick?" Sara asked.

"Ok," Sierra responded as she walked around and straddled Nick's lap and stroked his cock a few times to tease him. Sierra leaned in closer, “Your big beautiful balls hurt baby? You wanna empty them in me?” She reached down and cupped his balls. “Poor baby, they’re so full! You’re probably aching to explode aren’t you? Well just hold out a little longer, and then you’ll cum your brains out!”

Sara reached out her hand and squeezed Nick’s balls hard. Sierra stroked Nick’s cock hard five times and then shoved it in her pussy. She thrusted up and down at a high speed attempting to reach the orgasm she never received during the game. “I don’t think he can last much longer,” Sara said as she held Nick’s balls. “They seem too full and I don’t want to overdo it on his first time.”

Sierra continued to hump Nick and replied, “It’s alright I’m almost done here.” As she humped she lowered her hand to the base of Nick’s cock and around his cockring. She bit her lower lip and ripped off the cockring. When she did both she and Nick climaxed with all their might. She thrusted hard as he shot his cum into her. She continued to thrust as she lowered her head to Nick’s ear and whispered, “There you go, shoot all that cum out. You were back up bad weren’t you? There just empty your bloated balls into me. I love the way your seed feels so warm as it shoots into me.” As she slowed her thrusts some of Nick’s cum spilt out of hr pussy and down the length of his cock. Sara slowly stopped squeezing Nick’s balls.

ThanxsMan
03-02-2005, 01:03 AM
ok now this post leads into the lesbian sex with ALOT more ballbusting...and after this the next post will have the actual busting.

Tough Love

Sierra sat on Nick’s lap for a second and lowered her head on his shoulder. It was almost like she was purring. She lifted herself off on Nick’s cock. Sara looked at Nick and took his mask off and could tell be the look on his face he was exhausted. “Sierra let’s get him upstairs he’s out cold,” Sara stated.

“I’ll take him up alone; I need to talk to you alone anyways.”

Sierra helped Nick up after she undid the restraints and walked him upstairs. Sara waited patiently for a while and thought about what Sierra wanted to talk about. After several minutes passed Sierra walked down the stairs. Sierra started,” All right now I wanted to talk to you about what we did to Nick. I wanna be able to do that to him without your help, but I have no experience with this stuff so I have a proposal.”

Sara was confused as Sierra opened her crotch area on her catsuit. Sierra put her hand over her cunt and played with her clit a little. Sierra chanted a little and her clit grew and turned she gained a set of balls and a cock. Sara was amazed at what she just witnessed. Sierra continued,” I want you to do to me what you did to Nick.” Sara smiled and walked over to Sierra and took her balls into her hand and kneaded them. Sierra shuddered at the new feeling. As she was starting to like it Sara smiled wickedly and squeezed as hard as she could causing Sierra to buckle and try to protect her already surrounded balls.

ThanxsMan
03-05-2005, 01:54 AM
Tough Love

Sara looked at Sierra’s pain and smiled deeply. Sierra’s hand clawed at Sara’s trying to free her new and hurting balls. Sara looked directly in Sierra’s eyes and said, “Your balls hurt a lot more than you thought they would huh?” Sierra continued to claw with a worried look on her face. Sara got inpatient and twisted her hand violently. Sierra bent down in agony and let out a small scream. “Answer me when I talk to you!”

Sierra replied in a hurt voice, “Y-yes, God yes! Please let go!”

“You want to end it now then and give up on Nick?”

“No, we both need this. He wants me to do it to him, and I want to feel the pain he feels to know how to do this.”

“Good,” Sara replied and led Sierra to the chair and restrained her arms and legs. Sierra was taller than Nick and her “balls” were hanging in front of the chair rather than in the hole, so Sara got an idea. She grabbed Sierra’s cock and started to stroke it. Sierra jumped a bit at first but soon got into the new feeling. Sara jerked her off for several minutes very hard and fast. As she stroked her cock Sara made sure Sierra’s balls hit the edge of the chair hard. It took a little longer because Sierra’s equipment was quite larger than Nick’s. Sara wondered why but remembered Nick was still young and Sierra was older and more developed. Sara then noticed Sierra’s balls drew up a bit meaning she was close.

Sierra liked the new feeling it was like an itch inside of her cock and it felt extremely good. Sara smiled evilly and continued to stroke Sierra’s cock. Sierra moaned as a stream of cum shot out of her. Just then As she shot her first spurt Sara stopped and pulled her hand away. Sierra buckled and strained against her bindings. Her balls ached and the itch in her cock was unbearable. “Hurts doesn’t it? Hurts your balls about the same as hitting them but less satisfying for you,” Sara said.

Sierra knew she wouldn’t cum at all for a very long time if Sara was in control but wait. Yes her tail! Sierra slid her tail through the hole in the chair and brought it up and wrapped it around her cock. She started to jerk off using her tail. Sierra opened her mouth in utter pleasure and was so close to cumming. Just then Sara slammed her fist on Sierra’s balls against the chair’s edge. Sierra buckled and stopped stroking. Sara grabbed Sierra’s balls and twisted them hard. “Hold it. You’re not cumming until the end of this it will show you what he goes through during this. Now if you cum I’ll end the session do you really want that?”

Sierra thought for a second and replied,” No.” She then slowly took her tail off of her cock. Sara took out several cock rings and placed them at the base and top of Sierra’s cock.

There we go,” Sara stated as she stroked Sierra. “You wont be cumming for a while now so relax and enjoy your agony. But I have a question though, you wanna go hard or easy?”

Sierra thought for a second, she could always repair any damage done to herself with her powers and the pain she experiences might help her out in future fun like this. “Hard.”

ThanxsMan
03-09-2005, 02:20 PM
Hey guys just wanted to post to say I'm not dead and to tell you all that more of the story is coming so hope you like it.

ThanxsMan
03-15-2005, 12:58 AM
well this is the final part tell me what you think via PM or post any reviews are appreciated. Also you guys think I should post the next story here or in another thread?

Tough Love

“Good,” Sara responded. Sara placed her foot over Sierra’s balls and ground them against the chair’s edge. “You’re going to hate that decision for a long time.” Sara lifted her foot up and slammed it against Sierra’s balls three times. Sierra clenched her mouth shut to hold her screams in. Sara got an idea and smiled deeply. She put her knee directly over Sierra’s balls. Sierra looked in Sara’s eyes with absolute horror in them.

“No…,” Sierra said quietly.

“No what?”

“Don’t use your knee, please.”

Sara pouted, “You don’t really have a say in the matter do you?” She put her knee gently against Sierra’s balls. She rolled her knee causing a dull ache in Sierra’s stomach. Sara took her knee off Sierra’s balls and raised it high. Sierra’s eyes opened in horror as Sara dropped her knee hard into her balls. Tears lowly rolled down Sierra’s face. “Wait I have an idea,” Sara said.
She untied her from the chair and took the cock rings off and had he lie down on the floor. Sierra’s hands were still tied behind her back but her cock was free and her legs were tied far apart. Sara stood there and looked down and smiled evilly. She raised her foot and bashed Sierra’s balls flat. Sierra held back her screams as best she could. Sara lifted her foot again and let it roll Sierra’s balls on the ground.

“God please my balls are..!” Sierra moaned. Sara looked at her angry and lowered her foot hard and started standing on Sierra’s balls. Sierra lost her breath and started panicking, her balls felt like breaking. “Please they're about to break!” Sara got off and placed her heel against Sierra’s left ball and ground it in. Sierra groaned and felt a familiar itch. As Sara ground Sierra’s ball Sierra shot a wad of cum out of her cock. Sierra buckled as her orgasm continued shot after shot. Once she finished Sara slowly lifted her heel.
“Now you know how he feels.” Sierra cried softly as Sara got the cat suit off. Sierra got up and stopped crying she went to the stairs.

“Thank you Sara and don’t tell Nick about this ok?” She went up stairs and as she did her new equipment disappeared. She went up to his room and watched him sleep. She smiled to herself and crawled into his bed and hugged him as they drifted off to sleep together. She then realized that the things that made those two so much different from everyone else is what drew them together. They fell asleep in each others arms.

squeezee
03-15-2005, 08:27 AM
awww. that was sweet, you romantic so and so. :-)

SadisticSara
03-15-2005, 11:18 AM
well this is the final part tell me what you think via PM or post any reviews are appreciated. Also you guys think I should post the next story here or in another thread?

Nice writing, ThankxMan :)

Since this thread isn't very long yet, I think you should post your next story here.
Also, if you started a new thread this thread would fall so many pages back that very few future members would read what you've already written here. ;)

I'm renaming this thread for you, from "New Story" to "Stories by ThankxMan".

By the way, last week I deleted some posts in this thread that said things like "Nice story!".
I just left them long enough for you to know that your efforts are appreciated.
So why did I delete them? Because they were from first-time posters whose posts are deleted if they're so brief that we suspect that theyre just posting something to be promoted from "User" to "Member" in order to view and download the full-size pics in other threads. ;) Sorry, but those are the rules.

Anyway, your story was appreciated and your readers seem to want more!

- Sara :)

ThanxsMan
03-15-2005, 03:40 PM
Well the people have spoken. And thank you all for your support and reviews. And thank you all for your kind words and the stories shall continue on this page. Look out for the stories involving Nick and his girlfriend Sierra, his teacher, and others. Thanks again to squeezee, SadisticSara, and others that supported me. :p (See there's a reason for calling me Thanxsman ;) )

ThanxsMan
03-24-2005, 02:12 AM
Well here's the next part in the Nick saga. Now it's his teacher's turn for revenge against some assholes that caused him and her some trouble. Dissclaimer this is all fiction and just have fun with it and in the beginning there are two hits of a guy hitting another guy. well here goes, hope you enjoy. Also it starts a bit slow.

Teacher's Favorite

Ms. Jill Green had been teaching English for only a few years but was very good at her job. She was well liked for being a good person and for being drop dead gorgeous. Piercing blue eyes, mid length brown hair, perfect skin, a beautiful voice, tiny feet, and ivory teeth. She was funny, affectionate and hard to piss off. She liked all of her students very much but one student stood out in particular. Nick, he was nice to her all the time even when the other students were acting like asses. He had a slight crush on her but because of her job they could never go further than that. Although she had to admit that she had feelings for him, but she missed her chance, he was dating the demon girl Sierra now. She hated how they could never be together but despite all that she enjoyed being with him.

Jill had just finished a class when someone entered her room. It was Sierra, Nick’s friend and bodyguard. “Hi, Sierra what can I do for you?”

Sierra smiled and responded, “Hi Jill what’s new?”

“Nothing, most of the kids are acting like pricks now, well except…”

“I figured that much. He’s a good kid. Hey could you do me a favor?”

“Sure what is it?”

“Well I have a ‘special’ assignment that needs me to leave the country for a little while and I was wondering if you’d look after Nick for a week or two?”

“Sure I don’t mind but I have to ask, why do you want me to look after him isn’t he eighteen?”

Yes he is but remember how he slit his wrists a month ago? Well I don’t want to leave him alone with access to knives. It’s not that I don’t trust him but I worry about him”

“I understand, he can stay with me as long as he needs to.”

“Thanks I’ll tell him the good news, he really likes you.” Sierra states as she leaves the room.

The next day in Jill’s English class it was close to the end of the period. “Alright class…please be quiet so I can tell you what the homework…”

As she went on she was cut off by a student, “Come on Ms. Green, it’s close to the end of the day let us fuck around.”

“Watch your mouth Jeff!”

“Come on you know you like it.”

Nick looked at Jeff and got angry and stated, “Dude leave her alone. Every day you treat her like dirt and she’s so nice to you, just shut up and leave her alone!”

“Why are you being such a pussy suck up?”

“Cause she’s a good person and she’s nice to me and when I was playing Russian roulette she was one of the few people that actually cared.” With that everyone in the in the class got quiet in shock and depression with what he had said. The funny happy kid had tried to kill himself and she helped him. They would be quiet but Jeff wouldn’t forget being hassled today.
At the end of class Nick approached Ms. Green and before he could even speak she started in, ”Thanks for today Nick.”

“Don’t mention it.”

“Hey I’ll meet you in the parking lot in twenty minutes ok?”

“Ok I’ll see you soon.”

Nick went out to the parking lot and waited for her. After he got there he noticed that Jeff and two of his friends were there near their own car. Nick got worried but started in, “Hey guys what’s…” before he could finish Jeff punched him in the face. Nick stumbled to the ground and Jeff punched him again. As Nick held his face Jeff started to kick Nick in the ribs and face. He kicked one more time real hard and busted Nick’s lip open spilling blood across Nick’s face.

As Nick lay on the ground Jeff motioned for his two friends. When he did they grabbed Nick and held him up, while this went on Jeff got a lead pipe out of his car. He approached Nick and swung at his balls. He connected and Nick buckled and fell to the ground holding his balls. Jeff swung several more times and hit him in the chest, arm, leg and crotch. When he was done Jeff and his friends got into their car and drove off.

When they left Nick tried to get up but failed, he was hurt bad. He slammed into the ground and spat blood out onto the pavement near Ms. Green’s car. Right at that moment, perfectly timed Ms. Green walked on the parking lot. She took a few steps and saw Nick and when she did she dropped all of her papers and ran to him. He was *********** and bleeding heavily. She got out her cell phone and called for an ambulance and when they finally arrived and loaded him up onto the vehicle she stood there kneeling on the ground and started to cry.

ThanxsMan
04-03-2005, 01:50 AM
Hi guys sorry for the lack of updates...also sorry that there is no dirty stuff so far but this is important for the plot so please be patient and understand that's the reason why it's taking longer to write and for the busting scenes to be introduced. Alos sorry to all the woman out there who might think I'm maing the female character;s one demensional seterotypes, they are not like that and are only like that with the Nick character because he respects them and treats them nicely, all right I'm done with my rant now, hope you like the story...

Teacher's Favorite

Jill waited in the waiting room at the hospital. She sat there staring at the ground as the doctor entered the room. “Well Ms. Green I’m afraid it’s not good.” he started.

“What’s wrong?”

“As for regular injuries he has numerous cuts and bruises on his face and chest. However he has a fractured left arm, a bruised right femur, and several bruised ribs. The thing that has us worried are his injuries to his testicles.”

“You mean they hit him?!”

“Yes and the damage is bad. Severe bruising and he could quite possibly be sterile.” As she heard that Jill let out a whimper. “On the plus side even if he is sterile he will still be able to ejaculate and achieve orgasm.”

“Can I see him?”

“Well he’s asleep right now but I guess its ok.” The doctor led her to Nick’s room and opened the door for her. As she entered her heart sank, the kid that had stood up for her had the living hell beaten out of him. “Would you like to be left alone?” the doctor asked

“If you wouldn’t mind,” Jill responded. With that he left them alone and shut the door behind him. She walked over to a chair and moved it next to his bed. She sat in the chair and laid her head on the side of his bed and closed her eyes. She had barely gotten any sleep since the accident and rather than leave him alone, Jill decided to stay with him.

Nick woke up with a horrible headache. “Oh man, this sucks so bad…” he said. He looked down and noticed Jill was sleeping with him. He looked at her a little and shook her lightly to wake her up. When she woke up she hugged him hard. “Ahh! To hard! Bruises! Bruises!” Nick yelled.

She let go and looked him in the eyes. “Are you all right?” she asked. Nick looked at her with a blank stare. “Right, stupid question,” she responded. “But who did this to you?” she asked.

Nick closed his eyes, “Take a wild guess.” She knew by his expression it had to be Jeff. Nick started again, “Hey would you mind leaving me alone for a while?” Jill got up and left the room, she knew he needed to sort out his feelings about what happened. As she left she saw a nurse enter with some pills.

Jill decided to get some food and an hour later of trying to find something edible in the hospital cafeteria she returned to Nick’s room, and saw a doctor and several nurses outside the room. “What’s going on here?” she asked.

“Ah Ms. Green, well we have some bad news. It seems his pills were mixed up and instead of pain pills, he was given, Viagra.”

“What?!”

“Now we wouldn’t be worried about it but he was given several pills and here’s the problem. If he doesn’t ejaculate soon and enough times to make the erection subside there could be lasting damage, like impotency.”

“Well do something!”

“We’re trying, but he won’t let the nurses near him. The pain in his testicles is making him avoid all contact.”

“So what’s going to happen to him?”

“Well unless we get him off, nothing good. Unless…”

“What is it?”

“Well…does he have a thing for you?”

“What are you getting at?”

“Well he might not trust us enough to let us touch him when he hurts but you might be different. This is very unprofessional but we need you to make him achieve orgasm.” Jill couldn’t believe what she’s hearing. Although the premise of doing those kinds of things to him made her excited. To make the lust filled younger male that she had feelings for cum and to make his pain cease made her wet.

“All right I’ll do it,” Jill stated. She walked into the room. She sat next to Nick and placed her hand on his thigh and looked him in the eyes and kissed him.

ThanxsMan
04-10-2005, 11:12 PM
Hi guys I just wanted to let you all that I am going to continue the story but the updates will be few and sparingly because it's the end of my last year of High school and i ve to work pretty hard plus I'm trying to geta fuck buddy so I don't get too lonely cause I think women hate me... anywho (long rant huh?) the updates will continue but rarely and they will have busting but also other things too so please be patient.

ThanxsMan
04-13-2005, 01:11 PM
Ok guys here's the next part and don't worry the ballbusting will be added soon I just need to do this for introduction purposes. And don;t be afraid to leave feedback, I lie it lets me know if I'mdoing good and if I need to improve on something. Also just to let you all know this this story and the characters in it ARE COPYWRITED, I'm not saying I don't trust you all but I got OCD (Obsesive Compulsive Dissorder) which makes me worry constantly (seeing doctor about it so it's not as bad but it's still there) and I'd feel better knowing that my work is safe and sorry to al those who take offense to what I said but I gotta protect my ideas and such...

Teacher's Favorite

Nick was startled by this little show of affection, he had feelings for this woman but he was with Sierra now. Their lips unlocked and he just sat there wide eyed and confused. “What the hell?” he asked. “I can’t do this I’m with Sierra now I just can’t…” he trailed off as Jill ran her finger along the length of his cock.

“Your lips say no, but your body says otherwise,” Jill told him as she gripped his hard cock through his pants. She took his cock out and started to lightly stroke it.

“Hey knock it off; I’m not going to cheat….”

“They gave you the wrong pills, you got Viagra. If you don’t cum with your balls in this state, then you’ll be impotent. Do you really want that?”

“No…”

“Then shut up and let me do this.” She went back to work on his cock, but when her hand smacked his balls on her downward stroke Nick buckled in pain. She thought to herself, “That’s right, he was hurt real bad.” She moved her left hand down his pants and cradled his balls. She stroked his cock and picked up the pace, she had to hurry.

Nick clenched his hands and griped the bed sheets, this was a painful orgasm. One he didn’t need. Jill tried her best to protect his balls with her left hand. She kneaded them to make them feel better and made she they didn’t get hit or bounce too much. She was getting wet again, not from the pain he was in or the situation, but because he was a nice guy that treated her great and she was helping him in the most carnal of ways. As she stroked him off he started to sweat and his balls lifted up into him.

“He’s close,” she thought. As she began to jack him off to the point of no return, she put her lips against his and when she did he came. His cum shot out with little force and it sprayed all over her hand. She knew it was because his balls were hurt that there wasn’t much force to shoot. When he stopped spurting she removed her lips from his and looked him in the eyes. He was really upset, he felt like he cheated on Sierra. He moved his hands and held his balls which were in agony from being worked over too soon.

“I’m sorry Nick but it needed to be done,” Jill said as she removed her hand from him. She felt ashamed of herself, she had enjoyed what went on, he was hurting both physically and emotionally and she couldn’t stop. “Are you going to be all right?” she asked.

“I’ll be fine, I just need to be alone.”

With that she left him, the doctors crowded around her. “He came, he’ll be fine now.” The doctors relieved left her and the nurse went in to check him up. In all the hustle she forgot to wipe the cum of her hand. Then she saw it, the color was a dark pink. She knew that there was a lot of blood in his semen. She went to the bathroom to clean her hand off and thought to herself, “If those assholes think they can get away with what they did to him, they are dead wrong.”

ThanxsMan
04-23-2005, 03:58 AM
Hi guys how's it going? Not much over here, finished another nonsexual story and getting it protected as we speak. And as always the characters in this story Are copywrited and so on and so forth (obsesive one aren't I?). Also my apologise for those out there that were offended by my women hate me comment, I've just got a lot goin on in my life and dirrected my anger at the wrong source and I'm sorry. As for the story we've got actual busting this time so hope you guys enjoy. Feel free to leave any feedback. Any is welcome, even negative feedback, which means I’m giving you the right to make fun of my crap writing. Also special thanks for those that left feedback and a very special thanks for SadisticSara for all the moral support and help throughout the creation of the story and with all my emotional problems...Well on with the story.

Teacher's Favorite

Jeff waited in the parking lot for his friends to pick him up. It had been several days since he jumped Nick with the lead pipe. He was starting to get pissed, where the hell were they? He waited silently and all of a sudden a hand went over his mouth and he struggled in vain. He started to get very sleepy and the vivid colors before him went black.

When Jeff woke up he was chained up in a dark room with various torture devices. He had no idea where he was and grew extremely nervous with each passing second. Jill had him right where she wanted him. She was able to get a hold of one of Sierra’s friends. She was supplied with various power tools, batteries, clamps, a cat suit and a voice changer and a small face mask to hide her identity. She went to the door to make her appearance and to make her enemy bleed.

Jeff heard a door open and slam shut and the clacking of high heels. He tried to speak but then realized he had a ball gag in his mouth. The strange woman spoke in a distorted voice, “Welcome, you may be wondering why you’re here. Well you will never get an answer for that, but you will be punished for your sins, severely.” She moved her hand down to his balls and squeezed hard. “And if your lucky I’ll let you keep ONE of these,” and when she said that she twisted her hand violently making his balls go into a frenzy of pain.

She let go, she couldn’t break the yet. She needed to have her revenge slowly. She let go of his balls and reached with both hands for the cords that connected to each ball. She looked him in the eyes and got an evil grin. She squeezed the cords with her thumb and index finger and squeezed the cords for all she was worth. Jeff writhed in absolute agony and struggled against his bonds. “Your balls hurt? Good,” Jill said sadistically. She rolled her thumbs as she squeezed to add to Jeff’s pain. All of a sudden she let go, he had a hard-on.

She removed her right hand from his balls and took them both in her left and held them tight. She had him right where she wanted. “What have we here?” she asked in a sexy tone. She wrapped her right hand around his cock and slowly stroked him off. “All ight I’ll make you a deal. If you can last thirty minutes of an extreme jack off session without cumming, I’ll let you go and you can do whatever you want to me. If you cum though your balls are mine,” Jill stated. She was just teasing him she would make him cum no matter what then his blue balled hell would really become harsh. Her hand moved up and down the length of his cock at a remarkable speed. She looked him in the eyes and saw the determination to not cum. She chuckled to herself at this and pulled his balls down hard with her left hand. She alternated between stroking and pulling and as she did this found out he was close. His balls were getting harder to pull down. She picked up her pace and all of a sudden a spurt of cum escaped his cock. Almost as soon as he came she removed her hand and ruined his orgasm.

“Oh so close but you know the deal,” Jill stated arrogantly. She got what she wanted, his balls were hers now, not that they would go unbroken by the end of the night anyways. She let him go and went to the back room to get her tool for the clamping. She looked around and found the industrial clamp with the metal clamps. The contact told her to be careful with this thing, it could permanently bind his semen ducts. Meaning no more orgasms for him, ever. Not that she cared, he hurt Nick and needed to pay. She reentered the room and went behind Jeff. She took his left ball in her hand and probed the cords for the semen duct. She made sure she was forceful and hard when doing so too. She found it and raised the clamp to the cord. And with a pull of a trigger and a sickening crunch, a bloodcurdling scream was audible through the ball gag. She looked at the tiny metal clamp that was placed at the bottom of his left semen duct and the small trail of blood the seeped out when she did so. She grabbed his right ball and did the same to his right ball.

ThanxsMan
05-04-2005, 11:02 PM
Hi guys good news and bad news, good news is that I'm still doing the story bad news is that my computer is having problems so the updates will be small for a little while. Any feedback is welcome, I don't know where I need to improve if you don't help me out after all. Also dissclaimer for brutallity in this and future scenes...

Teacher's Favorite

Tears and sweat were roling down Jeff's face, he felt like he was in Hell. Jill ws going to have fun with this, she wanted him to bleed to never cum again. She lowered her hand and grabed his balls hard. Her fingers probed th clamps that were in place as Jeff struggled in vain. She got a cruel idea and moved her free hand to his cock and began stroking. Jeff tried to break free, but was unable to. She stroked hard and fastm and all of a sudden Jeff shook violently and grunted hard. With the semen duct blocked he couldn't cum and with the stroking the pain would never stop. She had him right where she wanted him, she let go and put her hand behind his head and slammed her fist down hard to knock him out. She looked at him *********** and let her eyes drift fown to his balls. She let her mind wander and thought of Nick and slammed her fist as hard as she could into Jeff's balls.

Sierra knew something was wrong when no one answered the phone at Jill's house. She got done with her assignment early and wanted to be with Jill and Nick for the rest of his stay there. She already knew what happened, she used her connections in Hell to find out. Sierra would let Jill mutilate Jeff. Sierra also knew about how Jill and Nick fooled around, she wasn't angry it was the situation and it called for a semen sample. She also heard about how he tried to hold back. He didn't cheat and if he did she would forgive him, aftr all she wasn't always nice to him in fact for a short period before they fell in love, she treated him like dirt and banged anyone with legs except him. She opened the door to his room and walked up beside him. Nick was asleep. She could heal him of his wounds but she could tell that he would feel ashamed at that he cheated. She crawled into bed with him and held him. He didn't cheat at last not intenstionally, and he really loved Sierra for the ay she was. She kissed him on the neck as he slept and placed he hand on his balls and used her dark magic to heal him.

David_B
05-05-2005, 05:05 AM
Hello ThanxsMan,

This most recent instalment is one of the most interesting yet in its style of writing. In the first paragraph, the action is some of the most brutal writing I have ever read. I actually had to stop half way through, as it was so extreme. But then when Sierra is introduced in the second paragraph, the story becomes gentle and tender. It was very powerful having the two emotions side by side.

I loved the line:

"She kissed him on the neck as he slept and placed he hand on his balls and used her dark magic to heal him."

After the shock of the first paragraph, it was just what I needed to have such a soothing antidote to the violence, and somehow was all the more powerful for being placed alongside its opposite. I'm very much looking forward to the next part of the story.

David B.
--
http://www.ballbustinggoddess.com/Samples/Updates.html

ThanxsMan
05-05-2005, 04:54 PM
Hello ThanxsMan,

This most recent instalment is one of the most interesting yet in its style of writing. In the first paragraph, the action is some of the most brutal writing I have ever read. I actually had to stop half way through, as it was so extreme. But then when Sierra is introduced in the second paragraph, the story becomes gentle and tender. It was very powerful having the two emotions side by side.

I loved the line:

"She kissed him on the neck as he slept and placed he hand on his balls and used her dark magic to heal him."

After the shock of the first paragraph, it was just what I needed to have such a soothing antidote to the violence, and somehow was all the more powerful for being placed alongside its opposite. I'm very much looking forward to the next part of the story.

David B.
--

Thank you for the comment David I appreciate it. Also sorry about the violence and brutality it's just needed for story purposes and isn't meant to offend at all. Also I like to do a lot of role reversal and out there type things, which explains the demon being the kind hearted boydguard (yes Sierra is a demon for those that either don't know or don't remember ;) ) and the main guy is an average nice guy instead of the suave tought guy. Thanks again for the comment and support from you and everyone that reads and likes my stories and more to come soon.

David_B
05-06-2005, 06:05 AM
Hello again, ThanxsMan,

I can't wait for the rest of the story, and no, there wasn't too much violence in the latest chapter. I think it was just right to make the point that you wanted... As I read over both paragraphs, I went from light-headedness at the horror of the earlier part, to getting shivers up my spine at the gentleness of Sierra, all within the space of a few minutes. The juxtaposition of themes definitely worked and had a very strong effect on me.

David B.
--

ThanxsMan
05-08-2005, 02:34 PM
All right here's the next peice and just a heads up there is brutality in it but it's done for a reason. Also on an interesting side note the reason I wanted to make the teacher and demon women personalities change from titme to time is because I wanted to show how the main character made such a huge impact on their lives and so forth. Well here goes. Also I was wondering if a female would leand me her perspective on this story...if any are reading... just for reference or if I'm getting the emotions right

Teacher's favorite

Sierra was asleep as she hugged Nick. She rigged the door so it wouldn't open and they could be left alone. She awoke and noticed Nick slowly opening his eyes. He had been out of it recently, the beating really took a lot out of him not to mention all the drugs the doctors gave him. "Whoopie for downers," Nick thought to himslef as he opened hi eyes. Once he did he was in for a surprise, he noticed Sierra's arms wrapped around him. He turned around in his place to look at her.

"How's it going sweetie?"

"Shit Sierra! H-how's it going? Um about the hospital thing I..."

"I know Nick. I know about everything."

"Crap, listen I'm sorry...."

"Don't worry about it I also know you didn't want to betray me so it's ok."

"So you're not upset?"

"Actually I'm a little upset with it, but what can I do? You were with one woman your entire life and I was with many different partners many when we were just friends. I have no right to judge you."

"I'm a bad person."

"No you're not. You're a wonderful person and you have a few intimacy issues you have to work out. And it wasn't as if you banged her you got a handjob to see if you were really hurt or not. and on a side note you haven't finished up in quite a while so let me take care of you." With that she lowered both of her hands and started to jack Nick off. Her left hand grabbed his balls lightly so she wouldn't bang them around too much too soon. As for her right, it was working his cock up and down at a asteady rate. As Sierra juggled Nick's balls she whispered into his ears seductivly, "Baby you've been full haven't you?"

Sierra looked into Nick's eyes as she jacked him off and noticed he seemed depressed. She asked him, "What's the matter am I doing something wrong?"

"I just need to be alone right now."

"But.."

"I really want to be alone," Nick stated as he removed Sierra's hand from his cock.

When Jeff woke up from the unconciouse state he was in he realized he had been moved to a rolling chair. Not surprisingly his legs were spread open and his mouth still shut.

Jeff also noticed a small box directly underneath the bottu of the chair attached at the base. Jill was standing near him and lowered her head near his. "If you thought the last thing you endured was painful, your in for a real treat," Jill remarked. She walked in front of him and bent over giving him a nice view of the outline of her pussy. When she bent back up she had several leather straps in her hand. She looked at him ,"This little guy here is an electric cock ring. It keeps you all hot and bothered while I break you apart." She attached the straps to the base of his cock and balls and plugged the cord into the switch. "Have fun," Jill said as she turned on the switch. Jeff roled around in the chair in both pleasure and pain as the electric current passed through him.

Jill was still holding the power box to the cock rings, he wasn't hurting enough. She raised the power level to maximum output and smiled to herself.Jill raised her heel to Jef's balls as he sit there fighting the urge to cum. She pressed the toe onto the top of them and rolled them around a bit. "What's a mattr wanna cum? To bad! You acted like a prick and now you're getting what's coming to you." She raised her foot and slammed it agianst his balls with a sickening crunch. "I'll be right back don't go anywhere," Jill said as she thought of something terible to do. she left the room and went to the little tool box her friend gave her. She pulled out a small paddle and walked back into the room. "You know Jeff maybe I've beenna little to mean, you wanna play a little game of ping pong ball," Jill said with an evil grin. she knealt down in front of Jeff and looked him in the eyes to see the expression of absolute terror in them. She took his balls in her hand and smacked them lightly with the paddle to get a feel for it. She raised his balls up high and slammed the paddle against them. she went about doing this for quite some time smacking them up, down, left, and right. she was going to make him regret the error of his ways, and she was going to make him bleed in doing so. Jill dropped the paddle next to her, she was still angry, she still had one more trick up her sleeve she neede to deal with him and quickly.

Sierra was sitting in an empty waiting room on her cell phone, she was waiting for Rosylnn to answer her phone. "The dark angel Roslynn was never real quick at answer her damn phone calls," Sierra thought. Finally Roslynn answered her phone, "Hello?"

"Roslynn it's me Sierra."

"Oh hi what's new?"

"Well..." Sierra told her the details of what was going on.

"Ah trouble in paradise I see."

"Quit joking around this is serious!"

"I know that, but in all honesty you guys have to realize that things wont be perfect. You both messed up just now. You left him alone too soon after admiting you love him and he well his error isn't really all his fault but it still was, he cheated, if that's what you wanna call it. It sounds like he didn't have a choice but he's beating himself up pretty bad over it."

"I was thinking since he couldn't cum that his problem is more psycological rather than physical."

"It is, he feels abandoned with you leaving so suddenly."

"But i had an assignment to do! I wanted to doa favor for the person that allowed me to leave my former job behind so I could be with Nick."

"Were you required to do the assignment?"

"No."

"Well there you go. You're not dealing with a person with normal self esteem or emotional issues. He saw you leaving on assignment so soon after admitting you loved him as you abandoning him. He feels alone and with his recent mistake he'll be beating himself up like this for a while, you have to be careful with this one, he's very different. He's a nice guy but seriously lacks any confidence what so ever."

"I see but..."

"Listen just be a little more intimate with him and thing should be fine, you guys are a great couple, I don't want you two to break up over something like this."

After saying that Roslynn hung up her phone allowing sierra to think about what she needed to do. Sierra walked into Nick's room as he was asleep. She took of her clohes and went into his bed and positioned herself in front of him. She stared at him while he slept and he slowly opened his eyes. At the moment he opened his eyes fully Sierra kissed him deeply. s she was kissing him she felt his cock start to grow. She released his lips and lowered her hand to his cock and guided it to her pussy. When she finished sliding him inside her, she noticed something. Sure he wasn't the biggest in the world but for the first time she notcied he fit her perfectly, he filled her up and hit the right spots. She skooted closer to fit his entire length in her. She wiggled around a little to adjust a little and she felt his balls packed in snuggly against the bottom of her pussy. "Perfect fit," she whispered. "I'm sorry i left you alone like that, you needed me there and you felt abandonded. I'm sorry."

Nick lowered his head in shame over the whole thing, the handjob, the wounds, all of it. "you're a great person and the only one that saw me for who I really was instead of just a demon to be used as a bodyguard or sexual object, and the only one that treated me nicely and I don't want to lose you." Sierra hugged him close and leaned her head close to his, "You complete me." When she said those words to him he unleashed everything that was inside him that was unable to leave. Siera felt him cum and even without an orgasm for her she liked the feeling. She moved her hand to the back of his head and pushed it to her shoulder, "There just let it all out, you've benn backed up bad haven't you?" In a moment that lasted only a few seconds these two would become closer than mot people become after being together for a lifetime.

ThanxsMan
05-25-2005, 02:09 AM
Well this is the final chapter in this saga. I hope you all liked it. I'd like to thank all those ho encouraged me (SadisticSara, David B, SqueezeMe, Toybag Cellphone, and everyone else out there) Dissclaimer for vilence, brutallity, sexual situatuations, and occult themes. Well here goes, hope you like it...

Teacher's Favorite

Jill held Jeff's balls in her hand and let them roll a bit. She liked the feeling of him beng helpless before her. She looked at the bruises on Jeff's balls and at the same time she thought of Nick and how he was hurt and got choked up, he liked her a lot and got hurt for it. Jill opened up the small drawer attached to the chair undr his balls. She placed them in the drawer and slammed the drawer shut. He buckled as the drawer closed. His screams clearly audible through the ball gag. She had gottne used to the screams and was proud that she made him hurt the same way her friend had as he was left bloody and beaten in a parking lot.

Sierra lied in bed next to Nick and opened her eyes. She looked at him and got out of bed slowly so not to wake him. She needed to take care of things and make sure everything worked out in the end.

She slammed the drawer shut again and again. She slamed and as she did she said, "I..." She slammed again, "Hope..." She slammed yet again, "I break..." She slammed harder "These fucking..." She slammed one more time with all her strength, "Things!" She was doing well at thedrawer torture, she hit him right at the top where the nerves hwere but hit the center of each ball. She looked up and removed her hand from the drawer. there was blood trickling down his nose and the corners of his mouth. "Good," she thought. "He would never cum again after this," she continued. She stod up and removed her mask, then she noticed Jeff's eyes were still open. In her moment of triumph, she let her guard down. He knew who she was and would go to the police, she had to kill him.

As she looked for a weapon to kill Jeff with she heard a familiar voice, "Hi Jill."

"Sierra, Hi uh..."

"I know what happened. Why didn't you contact me?"

"I-I just paniced I didn't know what to do he hurt Nick so bad," As Jill talked tears grew in her eyes. "But seeing him in all those bandages and bloody and how badly they hurt him just..." Jill couldn't finisha dn started balling like a small child.

"It's ok I understand I'm not mad. Nick's awake now you should see him." As Sierra said that Jill walked away crying. "And as for you." She placed her left hand over Jef's balls and healed him agianst her personal feelings. "There you're back to normal, but if you EVER come near Nick again, you'll be dead before you hit the ground. I'm only doing this so Jill wont get in trouble, Nick cares for her a lot." Sierra untied him and he curled up into a ball on the ground.

Jill rushed into Nick's romm and saw him resting peacefully. He woke up slowly as she walked over to him. He looked into her eyes and she hugged him hard. As she spoke you could hear her sniffing almost to tears, "You had me worried, I thought you were really hurt."

"I was really hurt, Sierra fixed me."

Sierra watched from the window and thought to herself, "They need to get this out of their system. As much as it hurts me to do I need to let him express himself."[/INDENT]

Jill pulled away and looked into Nick's eyes, they were a very similar blue to hers. They looked at eachother for a while and kissed deeply. they were caught up in a moment of passion that no one could stop. She wanted to be with him, she wouldn't stop this time. She took her shirt off and a hurry and expossed her bare tits to him. She removed her pants as quickly as possible. Nick removed what he could of the robe as they stood there naked staring at eachother.

Sierra watched from the window and slide her hand down her crotch. She liked what was going on, she liked to watch him in action. Jill Scooted up nex to Nick and hovered over his crotch. She lowered herself onto him. she liked how he filled her, she started to lower and raise herself upon him. Hi shifted a little, he was close. The in ability to cum for a while left him more sensative and less resistant to holding on. She herself was close, being unable to releive herself when she was aroused orturing Jeff was wearing her down. She began to thust fatser and faster. Her hands go around his back and stratched his back hard leaving red marks alog his back.

Sierra fingered herself to the show that was going on. She closed her eyes and moaned as she masturbated herself to orgasm. She breathed heavily and as she came she trust her head back and bit her lower lip to hold her screams inward. Jill rocked her waist to the movement of Nick's pelvis and got closer and closer. She couldn't hold on anymore. She leaned close, "I love you Nick I'm sorry I never told you befroe but I really do. I regret not being able to be with you but the taboo of student and twacher is just too big a line to cross." As she finished she arched her back and climaxed with a soft moan as her body quaked. As this went on Nick could no longer hold on. He came. She felt him release himself into her and she liked the feeling.

Sierra watched from the window and knew they needed to be alone. Jill got her clothesback on and Nick sat in his bed. "Thanks Jill you don't know how much that meant to me."

"Yes I do, because it meant the same to me."

"But I can't be with..."

"I know it was a one time thing. We both missed our chance a while ago. But this teacher student barrier is a taboo I can't cross and I'm sorry."

"Yeah."

"But there's one last thing," Jill said that she walked over and kissed him deeply. They broke lips and she looked into his eyes, "That's all I wanted. I've got to get going, see you in class ok?" As she left the room tears started to roll down her face.

Nick sat on his bed and thoguth about what happened. Sierra entered Nick's room and walked up to him. She lifted her leg and placed it on his bals and ground them in place playfully. "You ok?" Sierra asked.

"Yeah..."

Sierra looked concerned, "I'm sorry."

"For what? I'm dating you I should be..."

"No you shouldn't I neglected you so much in the past and trated you so badly when you were younger. I needed to let you explore, if I didn't you might have had regrets. I've had my fun int he past you needed yours."

"Thank you."

Sierra crawled into bed with him, "Don't mention it. Until I found you I was in my own little world."

"Well I'm glad you stepped into mine."

Sierra laughed at Nicks comment, "You really are an amzing person." They held eachother close and closed their eyes. They would wake up and return to their home, where they are able to be free of any taboos.

[I]Fin

Well that's the conclusion to my saga of Sierra and Nick I hope you all liked it. I really enjoyed writing it for you all. I hope to write another story here when I think of one but until then I need some time to thinka nd get my head in order. Lots to worry about, end of high school, going to college to become a writer and one day hopefully becoming a writer. Who knows if i do then you'll most likely see a little ballbusting action go mainstream. Well with that said I've got to go. It's been a wonderful experience and i hope to do this again soon.
Sincerly,
Thanxsman.

David_B
05-25-2005, 12:22 PM
Very good conclusion to a great story, Thanxsman.

The balls being slammed in a drawer imagery is something I will remember for a long time. I hope you continue to write and post your stories, even though you will be busy when you go to study. Thank you for taking the time to share the stories you have written so far. I have very much enjoyed reading them.

David B.
--

ThanxsMan
06-18-2005, 12:11 AM
Hi guys i just got my next idea for a story and it will be up soon as I write it. It's just an idea right now but i think it should be good, and yes it's ballbusting with a storyline hope you all like it.

David_B
06-21-2005, 02:56 AM
Look forward to reading the new story, ThanxsMan

David B.
--

ThanxsMan
06-24-2005, 03:26 AM
Hi all it's been a while I know, but I fianally figured out what to write about and i hope you all like it. This one is about vampires and so on and so forth and blah blah blah...Decided to name the main male character after myself again cause I SUCK at coming up with names and all that. Well hope you like this and tell me what you think.

Dark Love

A lone man walked down the street and entered a dark tavern. It was the dead of night and no normal person would be going out for a drink this late. It was around four A.M. and he entered the loud bar and looked for a familiar face. The bar tender looked at the man and started, “Laura isn’t here Vincent. She’s with a ‘client’.” Vincent cringed at the thought, he knew what it meant. She had a nasty little fetish for kicking men in their “softer areas”.

”Great thanks for telling me,” Vincent replied as he sat down at the bar. “she takes too many risks. She’s going to get herself killed vampire or not she’s not invulnerable.” Vincent thought to himself. She knew better though if she needed to she could return to the bar only other vampires and night creatures went there anyways. Vincent ordered a drink and closed his eyes to think.

Laura stood with her knee shoved hard into the balls of a man bound to a chair. She couldn’t believe people would pay to have this done to them, especially humans. She was able to get off and get a few bucks as well. She removed her leg and placed her foot on his right ball. She smiled to herself as she ground it into the chair but was careful not to hurt him too bad.

She raised her foot up and before slamming it down, “Are you sure you want me to do this?”

“Yeah baby, I like it rough.”

“Ok…” Laura said as her lips rolled back in a smile her fangs were visible.

“What’s with the fangs baby?”

“Oh nothing just a little vamp fetish.”

“Nice.”

Laura then put her foot down hard on his balls over and over again. Each step she took on his balls caused friction against her pussy. She picked up her speed getting close to orgasm. She let down one last step and grabbed the man’s shoulders and pressed him close as she came. She lifted her foot and noticed the trail of cum on he foot. She looked at him and said, “Was it good for you?”

She left the building and counted the money she got from her last job. “Great a hooker and a vampire aren’t I multi-talented?” Laura thought to herself. Then it hit her, the hunger, the need to feed. She grimaced, that damn urge always came at an inconvenient time. But it did have it’s perks, she looked into the sky and suddenly hundreds of bats flew off into the sky, as they took off Laura was gone.

The bats found their destination and gathered outside a small house. When they all gathered they combined and took Laura’s form. She looked at the window of her prey and waited for her opportunity.

David_B
06-25-2005, 03:44 AM
Great start, ThanxsMan.

The beginning has a nice atmosphere. I like contemporary vampire stories. Maybe at some point a vampire lady might suck the blood from the artery in her victim's penis, before she uses her fangs to torture and bite off his genitals?

Decided to name the main male character after myself again cause I SUCK at coming up with names and all that.
David is a good name for a character... ;)

David B.
--

ThanxsMan
06-28-2005, 03:14 AM
All right here we go on the next part... got a decent sized story to go so expect quite a few updates...well if all goes well that is. Hmm your sugestion could be useful later on David I'll keep it in mind thanks. Hope you like the next part...I really do appreciate feedback you know! Also reguarding that thanks for the support and feedback David.

Dark Love

Laura waited a moment to make sure her prey was asleep, it would be quite inconvenient is it woke up mid bite. Laura jumped and vanished into mid air. Inside the room a shadow began to move strangely. It took a human form and materialized into a woman. “Easy,” Laura stated as she appeared in her prey’s room.

She looked around and noticed it belonged to a male, a young male. She smiled to herself, she liked men, especially the younger ones. She went up to the bed and looked at the man. “Hmm a teen how sweet,” Laura whispered. She knelt down, opened her mouth, and sunk her fangs into the neck of the young male. A brief moment of pain and it had begun, she just needed to remember not to drink all his blood. Drinking enough to satisfy her hunger was all she needed. Too much would turn him into one of her kind.

As she sucked the dark liquid out she noticed something, a distinct taste. Something she only tasted once before, from a woman. “A Virgin!” Laura thought to herself. She was in pure ecstasy with her current prey. She would have to come back another day, but at the same time she felt some remorse for the young man. By today’s standards he was an outcast. The only real good thing that came out of it was a new food source for a vampire. “It’s a pity,” Laura thought.

The young man started to get restless. Laura stopped drinking for a moment and waited for what would happen next. If he awoke she needed to flee and never return. She got nervous for the first time since she became this creature of the night, to miss out on this rare treat would be a big letdown. She closed her eyes and let out a sigh, he didn’t wake up. Her prey suddenly spoke out, “Will you hurry up and finish already, I have to got to bed. I’m not going to make you go away just take what you need and leave please.” Laura was astonished, her prey letting her feed. She went right to work so he wouldn’t change his mind. A few more awkward moments and she had finished. She stood up and looked at her prey with sad eyes. As she went over to the window she turned and said, “Thank you.” The young man looked over and only caught a glimpse of the woman and then she was gone.

Laura arrived at the bar that she new to go to if things went wrong, or if she was bored. She looked through the freaks and other unworldly creatures to see a man. He had mid length black hair and a pale thin face. “Vincent,” She thought. She approached her long time friend with quite a tale to tell him.

“You’re late.”

“Sorry I got held up.”

“Doing what?”

“I needed to feed and take care of some ‘business’.”

“Fine whatever I have some information for you and a job.”

“What?”

“We captured a hunter, we need you to interrogate him in the morning.”

“Can do.”

“We’ll have to leave now to make it.”

“Ok, by the way I have to tell you something…weird happened tonight.”

Two young males stand near each other in a Hot Topic somewhere. One has short midnight blue hair, and average build and a hot Topic t-shirt. The other had dark short hair and average build and sunglasses on. The teen with sunglasses looks at the one with midnight blue hair, “Bullshit!”

“I’m telling you it’s true, what else could these bite marks be from.”

“A knife for starters.”

“She was beautiful, she had short black hair with a red hue to it, like highlight, and pale skin and a body and tits to die for.”

“You’re living in a dream.”

“David you have no concept of the supernatural.”

“And you, Nick, have no concept of reality. The fumes from your hair dye must be getting to you.”

“Well you’ll see I’ll prove it to you.”

“Right, well lets get back to work there are customers waiting.”

Nick looks around the store, “There’s no one here dude.”

“Well great another slow day.”

David_B
07-06-2005, 12:01 PM
That's an excellent chapter, ThankxsMan.

The story moves at a very fast pace and it reads as if you are really enjoying writing it. It's nice that you have gone deep into vampire lore. It makes this story very different from all of the others I've read. I would say that this story is my favourite so far. Look forward to the next chapters.

PS I noticed you picked a really good name for one of your characters. :)

David B.
--

ThanxsMan
07-23-2005, 01:37 AM
Hi guys and girls, no I'm not dead....yet. Anywho I plan on updating soon I'm just lazy and I have writers block, but there should be a pretty decent sized update soon so don't worry. I just needa catch up with all I wrote and it'll be smooth from there on out. See ya soon.

ThanxsMan
07-29-2005, 06:06 PM
FINALLY I got the next part up, I was worried for a sec I wouldn't get this done today. Well hope you guys like this part it's kinda weak but I'll do abetter next time, friggen writers block.

Dark Love

© Nick/Thanxsman

The two vampires walked down the dark corridor. Normally the thought of walking during the day would have terrified most vampires. But these two knew the law, as long as the sunlight didn’t touch them they were safe. Laura walked down the corridor and yawned, “Damn I’m tired.”

“No you’re not you don’t even need that much rest anymore, a few hours and that’s it at the most.”

“Doesn’t mean I don’t like to get some rest every now and then.”

They approached a large metal door and the pair stopped. Vincent spoke, “Our intelligence says that they’re planning a huge against us. We need you to find out what it is at all costs.”

“Any restrictions?”

“None, do what you need to do.”

Laura smiled when she heard this, another chance to feed and to try something a little more seductive. Seductive for her meaning violent. She grabbed the handle on the door and opened it. She walked in and saw a middle aged hunter tied to a chair with his legs spread open. Laura thought to herself, “They new I was going to be interrogating how sweet.” She walked up to the hunter and looked him in the eyes and smirked. “I don’t want to know your name or story or why you hunt our kind. I just want to know about that little offensive you and your friends were planning,” Laura told him. The hunter stood there silent Laura placed her high heel on his crotch.

The hunter looked up and finally got a good look at his interrogator. She had short red hair, pale skin, black lip tick, piercing green eyes, average build with some definition in the arms, and wore all leather. She looked into his eyes and before her spell could affect him he shut his eyes. Laura smiled, she always liked the hard way, now she could have some fun. She knelt down in front of him and played with his zipper. “I want this asshole to know exactly what I’m going to do to him.” She pulled his zipper down and took his balls out and let them roll on her hand.

She didn’t bother taking his cock out, she wasn’t concerned with his pleasure. He had killed many of her kid for no reason. She gave his balls a playful squeeze to let him know how things would go down. His eyes remained closed. “He’s smart, he knows to keep his eyes shut a veteran probably.” She squeezed his balls hard and twisted at the same time. His body buckled but he didn’t scream, Laura liked that. She twisted and squeezed and started to drum her free hand fingers against his balls to tease him a little. She could sense his cock was getting erect.

She let go of his balls and lifted her left hand. She slapped his balls hard five times, she switched to her right hand and did it five more times. She lifted his sack up and placed the empty skin on her front teeth. She would wait to use her fangs. The hunter felt her teeth come down hard on his ball sack and he opened his eyes and looked down. “Bingo,” Laura thought to herself. He stared for a moment and went into a zombie like state. “Now like I said before,“ Laura asked, “tell me about the offensive.”

“It’s going to be at four o’clock AM the twelfth, the elite hunters are going to lat a surprise attack on the bar where the night creatures go. They are going to wipe out everything there for the sake of the pure.”

Once Laura got the answer she needed, as monotone as it was, she nibbled on his ball sack a little more. The hunter snapped out of his trance and realized the mistake he made. She didn’t want to waste anymore time with this man. She sucked both of his balls into her mouth and with her molars bit quite hard. She liked to tease her prey a little before the final blow was struck, she repositioned his balls in her mouth, directly under her fangs. She looked up at his face with an evil look in her eyes and bit down quick and hard. His teeth clenched he wouldn’t give her the satisfaction of hearing him scream. She sucked on the two orbs and the taste of cum and blood was mixed together. Laura closed her eyes and the taste hit, it was a sweet taste. She sucked until she got her fill. Laura almost took her fangs out when she realized they didn’t need the hunter alive anymore, the rule of restraint didn’t count for this one. She dug her fangs deeper into his balls and sucked harder. The blood came out quite and as she stood there slurping his life out of him blood trickled down her chin.

Vincent entered the room and saw Laura wipe her mouth. She was standing next to a drained corpse, the hunter was dead. “Have fun?” he asked her.

“Oh yeah, it’s been a while since I’ve done a total drain.”

“Did you get what you needed to know?”

“Yes, the bar, the twelfth, at four AM.”

“Good, now what was that thing you were telling me about with the virgin?”

“Oh yeah well let’s get out of here I have a lot to tell you.” As Laura left she couldn’t help but feel as if something was wrong that this had been too easy, the thought left her as she told Vincent of the boy she met last night.

David_B
08-04-2005, 04:43 PM
Well hope you guys like this part it's kinda weak but I'll do abetter next time, friggen writers block.
I thought that was a very good chapter. I especially like the way the torture sequence was built into the plot. It was there for a reason and was all the more powerful for it. I think the vampirism/eroticism aspects of the narrative are really working well. It's a very good story.

David B.
--

ThanxsMan
08-24-2005, 01:53 AM
Hey guys I'm back, geez I'm slow at updates. This next part is short but I'll post another in a day or so.

Dark Love
© Nick/Thanxsman

Nick watched the last customer leave the store. David was cleaning up still wearing his sunglasses. Nick told his friend, "You know you're still wearing sunglasses right?"

"Yeah so what?"

"Nevermind. What are you doing later?"

"Going home and watching TV, you?"

"Sleep."

"You lead such an invigorating life."

"Blood loss will do that to ya."

“Enough about the damn vampire you sicko!"

"Whatever I'll see you later," Nick told David as he left the mall to go home. He had a long day and was secretly hoping to see the vampire girl again.
Laura remembered what Vincent had told her. She was warned not to get to attached to a food source. She cocked her head and her short hair fell to one side.

"So what if it's a dumb idea, he's interesting." Laura thought to herself. She leaped to his room window and looked inside. The teen was there, she could tell because his hair was a beautiful shade of midnight blue. A shadow appeared on Nick's floor and took a humanoid shape.

I'll post the next part ina day or so and it'll have at least one sexual thingy in it, I'm just real busy with college starting.

ThanxsMan
08-30-2005, 03:09 AM
Ha told you it would only be a few days for the next update. Well hope you like the next few parts or rather part.

Dark Love
© Nick/Thanxsman

Laura took shape finally and casually walked to Nick's bed. She looked down at her former prey and smiled. As she looked she saw a little mound rise from his crotch on the bed. Laura smiled and spoke, "Restless night huh?"

Nick woke up abruptly in a shocked state, "Huh?!" Nick almost fell off the bed.

Laura laughed at his startled awakening. "You ok?" she asked.

"Yeah I'm fine."

"Didn't mean to scare you, guess that comes wioth the territory huh?"

"You came back why?"

"Just wanted to see you."

"You're not going to take more..."

Laura cut him off, "No I fed before I came here."

"Oh."

"I did have a question though, hy did you let me finish. You don't even know me."

Nick shruged he didn't really know the answer himself he just felt sorry for her. Having to prey an other things for food hiding in the dark like some animal. "Don't really know for sure."

Laura sat on the corner of his bed and placed her hand on hif knee. She started, "My name is Laura by the way and thank you for letting me taste you."

"Uh thanks my name is Nick."

Laura inched closer, "It's been a while since I've had a virgin."

"That's uh nice to know."

Laura removed the blaket covering him, and exposed his erect cock. She placed her hand near his crotch and spoke, "You wont be ble to sleep with this." Laura pulled his cock and and began stroking it. Nick buckled at the new feeling. Laura began to ease up on what she was doing, he was a virgin. "Sorry about that forgot you aren't able to handle the rough stuff," Laura added.

She continued to stroke him off, he added a twisting motion to her hand. She needed to repay him for the favor and there was somehing she couldn't shke about the kid. As she raised her hand up and down she felt his balls slap into her hand and then each other. She was getting turned on by this little display. Nick closed his eyes and his breathing increased, he was close. Laura noticed this and smiled a bit her fangs were exposed. Laura continued to stroke when after a few more seconds her tempo increaed and her grip tightened, when she did this he came instantly into her hand. She was still stroking for a few seconds afterwards and drew her hand away.

She lifted her hand and licked the cum off it, the taste of a virgin was one of the most intoxicating things in the world for her. She wanted to make it last. She stood up and walked to the window and spoke to Nick, "Get your clothes I'm taking you somewhere fun."

ThanxsMan
09-16-2005, 11:21 PM
Wow college os a lota work! Well at least that's the reason I haven't been updating. Don't wiorry though I'll update the next time I get a day off and can think of a decent plot twist or sex scene as opposed to what I ussually do and throw in a few squeezes and stomps. Thank you all for your patience and i hope you guys like my story.

Trouble
09-17-2005, 01:13 AM
It works very well; by having elements that are unrelatedto bb in the story (vampires, fer example), you provide a distraction so that the bb scenes are more intense for the reader. Alas, you make the mistake early on of the scene in which the kid shows some odd quality when around vampires (the "wakes up while she's bloodsucking" part), which means you are on your way to writing well, which, unfortunately, might not be well-received by many bb fans because bb fiction is usually very direct: just the situation and then the action, thank you ma'am.

I prefer a story to have an actual plot and/or concept or something along those lines; so I enjoy your current tale. Since you are in college, lemme tell you Dah Trick to writing fiction (which I know how to do, but I don't use it becaus I am too friggin' lazy): 3x5 cards. Write down the events you know you want, then put them in order, use that to make an outline, then, bam, all you got to do is fill in the intervening time and space. Writing that way also a) keeps you from writing yourself into corners and b) helps prevent inconsitencies, forgotten story elements, and the like.

Speaking of which...

...JULIE18NZ! Weren't YOU going to write a story, my sweet little fruit cocktail?

ThanxsMan
09-29-2005, 10:56 PM
Interrogation Technique
© Nick/Thanxsman

Hi all I’ve decided to do a real quick one shot story about BB just because I don’t have enough time to finish the vampire one just yet but I wanted to give you guys some spank…er literary material. Also before I forget thanks for the encouragement Trouble and David and al you guys out there and yes I’ll finish the vampire story eventually.

Mary walked through police holding facility. She wore high heels, business suit, and a pearl necklace. She had dark eyes and hair, which was cut in a short professional bob style. She had been on the force for several years and was quite popular among the other officers. She was a hotty to boot; nice tits, heart shaped ass, perfect figure not one of those skinny women she had curves. She has always done things by the book, but this time it was different.[/INDENT
[INDENT]There was a shoot out between two rival Mafia hit men. Her cousin, her favorite relative maybe even her best friend, was shot twice in the conflict. She was heart broken, he was all right but was still hurt. They apprehended the surviving hit man and were going to question him. She was going to make sure he didn’t walk away without a limp.

She entered the room he was in and sat down, he was cufed to the chair. Mary spoke to him,” Mr. Vicenito is it?”

He responded, “Yeah.”

“You were involved in the shooting correct?” she asked. He didn’t respond he just stared at her. She got angry, he would not make a fool of her today. She reached over and turned of the voice recorder. He looked at her confused. Normally cops didn’t turn off the recorder unless something big was going down. She looked him right in the eye and thrust her foot forward and smacked his balls hard. He buckled under the surprise of the assault. “My cousin was hit in the shoot out you started. I’m going to enjoy making you bleed.”

Mary stood up and walked over to his chair. She turned the chair away from the table to give herself a better aim. She knew this place like the back of her hand, there were no reverse mirrors and it was after hours. She had the entire place to herself. She raised her right leg above his groin, she brought the heel down hard on to his balls. She did this three more times and watch him hold in his screams. His pants were absorbing some of the impact, she couldn’t have that.

She knelt down in front of him and looked up evilly at him. She unzipped him and took his equipment out. She looked at him, pretty big eight inches and large balls. She would enjoy this a lot. “Big boys are always more fun to break,” she thought. She stood up again and raised her right leg and repeated her same movements as before but this time relished in the screams of her victim. She placed the heel of her high heel on his right ball and rolled it around. His stomach got that queasy feeling. “What’s the mater, balls hurting? Too much for a macho guy like you to handle?” she asked teasingly.

She placed the front of her foot underneath his balls and raised them up. She raised them so they rested along his cock which was now erect. She wouldn’t let him cum though. She ran his balls up and down his cock shaft with her foot. He was throbbing now and close she increased the pressure on the balls and lowered her foot hard making sure his balls were underneath her foot when she did. His grunted with the last assault. “Tell me what I want to know, “She added with some pressure on his balls.

“No,” he replied, “they’ll kill me.”

“Too bad for you,” She stated as she stomped his balls again. She lowered herself to be eye level with his balls. Mary brought her hands together and grabbed one ball in each hand and twisted in opposite directions. His screams reverberated through the room. She twisted until, she couldn’t twist anymore. They would break soon and she didn’t want that. Not that Mary didn’t want to break his balls, she just needed them intact for what she had planned. She let go and watched them return to position as much as they could. She gathered both of them in her hand and squeezed hard. She squeezed and vibrated her fingers to add a little more pressure to certain areas at certain times.

She raised her free hand up and slapped his trapped balls with all her might. She backed handed the as well for full effect. As she squeezed them again she dug her nails into each ball and smirked at him when she did it. Light bruises were starting to appear. She had enough of this, she would get the information she needed even f she ********* him to do it. She let go of his balls and let them hit the metal chair hard. The slap of his balls against the metal made her smile. “I’m sorry did I hurt you guys? I’m usually very friendly with the balls let me make it up to you,” Mary told in a sweet voice.

She placed her lips against his balls and gave a light kiss. She started sucking and brought both balls into her mouth. She looked up while doing so and saw the fear in his eyes. Mary winked at the hit man and tongued his balls hard prodding them with her tongue. She tongued them into position directly under her molars. She bite down hard. Her teeth moved back and forth grinding his already hurt balls. She chewed on them for quite a while and as she did she thought of her cousin, sitting in some hospital, hurting. Her eyes teared up, one of the few nice males on the planet and he got shot by some fucker with a gun. She knelt there chewing him she used her front teeth to nibble on the cords and nerves attached to the balls.

“ALL RIGHT I’L TELL YOU EVERYTHNG!” he shouted. Mary let his balls slide out of her mouth with a plop sound. She sat there and he told her everything, the tape recorder was on again and she got what she needed. Mary left the room and prepared for the next day. She would avenge her cousin and bring these guys down, even if she had to break all their balls in doing so.

end