PDA

View Full Version : Age discrimination

Kick Oscar
02-18-2005, 12:55 AM
It appears the younger age groups experience a greater chance of getting kicked in the balls. I have a good understanding of why they do it, or how it can happen. However, Are there any experiences where a mature women will take the same liberties of kicking a pair of balls? If so please share.

Thanks

Magnum
02-18-2005, 10:21 AM
That would sure be nice wouldn't it? I would love to see a more mature women seriously kicking some balls, besides the pros anyway. I love the early 20's group also but it would be nice to know older women get into it too.

Tamakeri
02-18-2005, 11:26 AM
That would sure be nice wouldn't it? I would love to see a more mature women seriously kicking some balls, besides the pros anyway. I love the early 20's group also but it would be nice to know older women get into it too.

My experience is that the pros who are in after 40 are there truly because they enjoy what they do, not for the bucks. And you can often find those same older pros at "lifestyle" type play gatherings which are free that you as an amateur can just attend for fun. If you find the right spots there are many newsletters that are published about these "play parties" which at the most have a modest entry fee to cover room rental and refreshments. I KNOW they have those in Sacramento. Googling Society of Janus in the bay area is probably a good place to start for NorCal. In SoCal I subscribe to a yahoo group at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/abdsmsanctuary/
that will not only tap into the newletters but also is hosted by a person who has a play party every week like this. They have lots of people who will bust your balls just for fun- and they may not be all 20 somethings (although some are) but they will certainly enjoy it!

Also this group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SoCalSMEvents/

-Tamakeri

BMBY2003
02-19-2005, 08:44 PM
For what it may be worth, my wife is several years into her 40s.

Last weekend, she invented a new game. Die (as in singular dice) busting is what she called it. She secured me, facing into the seat of a chair, knees on floor, bottom up so that she has a clear view. First throw, she kicks that number of times. Each subsequent throw, she kicks that number of times. Continue until the first throw is repeated. It had been a particularly tough week for me at the office, and having all control removed from me, and beholding a die with my wife as the instrument of pain/pleasure was very releaving. I was absolutely rock solid, and clearly sweating when she was done. The sex following was super.

Trouble
02-20-2005, 01:52 AM
I was getting the impression that Magnum and kick Oscar were referring more to the lessening inclination of older women to kick strangers in the nuts. Maybe women mature and grow up in more ways than just in body; I've never oaid enough attention to the part that doesn't consist of the woman's body to be an expert. (I remember asking Elaine what she meant by, "Do you love me for more than my body?" ...but I digress).

To get a partner who is into BB who is an older person is none too tough; oldest ballbuster I have been with is 68. she used to kick balls as a kid, so she got back into it quickly. When she mentioned she used to kick guys in the balls as a young woman, I, very manfully, respectfully refrained from asking, "You mean back when you was young and pretty?"She has expressed interest in kicking other guys, but seems to be a bit shy about it.

Okay: new problem identified ---> must find a chemical we can add to women's food (like plain yogurt) that helps them maintain their interest in casual kicking of strangers in the nuts for the fun of it.

imlost568
02-23-2005, 02:32 PM
thats not 100% true, im 18 and i never have gotten ballbusted....:-\

mjnairb
02-23-2005, 02:46 PM
My wife is in her 40s and she has been more than willing to kick, slap, and punch me in the balls. Personaly I perfer her squeezing my balls. It's amazing how quickly she can get begging for mercy once she has a nut trapped between her thumb and forefinger.

Trouble
02-24-2005, 06:32 PM
thats not 100% true, im 18 and i never have gotten ballbusted....:-\
Nothing I say is ever 100% true. For example: "ALL women LOVE kicking guys in the nuts!!!" -Me. Obvious exaggeration. MOST women love to kick guys in the balls. Wlell, okay, that's not 100% true, either... "Most women go through a phase during younf adulthood (usually starting around 13-14 and tapering off after the 20s( in which they have, at some point or another, kicked some guy in the testicles, and most of them enijoyed it immensely because they think that looking at guy holding their sacs and writhing around on the ground is cool." Well, that's not 100% true, but we're getting there. personally, I prefer to abbreviate it and say, "Women LOVE kicking guys right in the BALLS! Not like, LOVE!" Takes much less space.

As for how YOU mnaged to go through eighteen years without getting your balls rammed against your public bone by an angry and/or crazy chick... it boggles my mind. You are obviously a freak of nature. Here is another thing by me which isn't 100% true: "EVERY guy gets kicked in the balls by the time he's eighteen!"

That's pretty damn true, just not 100% true. I assume that you are either eight feet tall and mean-looking or excessively gentlemanly. Try growing shorter or losing some manners. It's eiher that, or moving to Chicago and finding EvilGrl (heck, that latter one is MY plan!!!).

imlost568
02-24-2005, 07:58 PM
haha i get what ur sayin, i have been kicked in the balls by a girl like once and it was just a joke kick it barely even hurt. I am not intimidating at all im am skinny and small for my age alot of ppl think im only 15 or 16 sometimes even younger(scares me) but still i would like to know why i have gone through 18 years without getting kicked in the balls too. And every girl i know feels guilty kicking guys in the balls i just tell them not to but they still do..

Trouble
02-25-2005, 09:26 PM
Try snapping more bras. If that doesn't work, start snapping on some women you don't even know. If that doesn't work, try putting a Vulcan Tit Twister one one of the women whom you really like but do do not, necessarily, want to continue to be friends with.

If THAT doesn't work, either, try ofering cash. I'm not 100% down with that approach, but a man's gottah do what a man's gottah do.

And if THAT doesn't work, move to the UK and find Julie. Problem solved.

imlost568
02-26-2005, 12:11 AM
i would love to move to uk, te only way i would tho is if i had a promased career at femaledom.com or meangirls or british bitches etc.. but idk why but i cant do stuff like snaping bras and stuff idk i have over respect for girls i guess lol but ill try the other stuff