PDA

View Full Version : ballbusting for sharon

daddy19
02-20-2005, 02:37 PM
hey when the female start to do ballbusting on the males, doesn't the male models start to get hard? when the sandy and all them female grab the balls, wouldn't you get a boner if they start to touch your balls?

crushee
02-22-2005, 12:18 AM
Hello,

There are some pics in the "ballbusting pics" thread (in the "ballbusting world" area of this site), where the dick is obviously not fully hard, but at least "up" and "firm".

Often, when the dick is hard, the balls are strogly pulled towards its root (powerful contraction of the cremaster muscles) thus becoming less visible for the shot, and less easy to squeeze. This MAY be a reason for the photographers preferring soft dicks and loose sacks.

Otherwise, if I agree on the fact that ball busting usually gives me a huge hard-on, I remember having read in a forum on a similar site (NTCWEB, which seems to have closed) that "hard ball crushing never leads to a stiff cock", written by one of the Mistresses of the site. She is probably right for very hard ball-busting, but there remains a wide area between the beginning of pain and the loss of hardness; but may-be this status is not so easy to catch!

Sharon.Femaledom.com
03-04-2005, 05:45 PM
Hi guys,

I think that none of the guys we have worked with anyway can get a hard on no matter how beautiful or hot the girls are cause after the first 1 to 3 kicks knees punches they drop as they have to concentrate about the kicks that keep coming.
I dont know about other guys or if you have been able to keep a hard on when somebody have kicked you but from the guys point of view that have been shooting with us is that there is a BIG difference sitting behind a monitor or a television dreaming about how hot it would be and then actually being next to the girl that are kicking you in the balls when you least expect it :)

me_no_wimp
03-23-2005, 04:37 PM
It depends - if she's kicking hard then no, you don't keep a hard one - if she's kicking softly or in softer places then yes you do.

oldphart
04-09-2005, 09:57 PM
A question -- besides BB, ever just punch a guy out? stomach? etc?