PDA

View Full Version : On TV last night

sorenuts
02-22-2005, 06:51 AM
Did any one watch the show last night Two Men and a boy?
Doctor turned out to be an old girl friend he had dumped and had him drop his boxers and grabbed his nuts They didn't show much but the lines were great. "Can I keep at least one of them?" The hollering and begging was pretty funny and the idea of having the Doctor squeezzzzzzzzz your nuts well was hot for me... :iluvu:

Magnum
02-22-2005, 11:02 AM
Maybe someone got the clip, I would love to see it.

Trouble
02-22-2005, 04:45 PM
Oay, okau, I'LL PAY CASH to see that. Dang!

sorenuts
03-09-2005, 05:24 AM
Whats up with Regular TV? Last night on NCIS the two agents were working out and again the good looking female agent got pissed at the sparring partner and kicked him in the nuts lifting him off the ring floor and him landing in a currled up positon for the next several camera shots. He admitted he did not have a cup on. Then everyone on the show was talking about it for the next few minutes of the show. You never use to hear about this stuff so openly. Or am I just more aware of it? Any one else notice this stuff?

Magnum
03-09-2005, 07:04 PM
Our day is comming guys. We have been repressed long enough. I have long waited for the day that I could say "kick me in the nuts bitch!" Or maybe just "would you please kick me in the balls"? Anyway, the networks are comming around. So keep hanging them out there men, make sure the gals can get a good clean shot. :letsplay

Trouble
03-09-2005, 11:48 PM
One thing we can all count on is that the TV networks will ever be mindless. These are not thinking, contemplative individuals who decide what will be shown; they are folks who chase "trends". They do not create content that they think that we want to see except by examining what we have watched before and then repeating it.

If there are more balls getting buted on the telly, that means that the last time it was in a program, we watched it. (Note to Julie18nz: if they ever show a cunt bust on TV, no matter how well done or how pathetic, and no matter whether the show is pure crap otherwise, by God, WATCH IT!!! Tell your friends to tune in! Record a copy on the VCP!) hows with bb in them must be doing well, so they add more.

This follows the trend in movies, in which every decade more than twice as many nutsacks get kicked as the decade prior. And why? Is it because the people who make movies are more into SM? Because someone has allowed some feminista to write scripts? Because of a change in philosophy?

HECK, no! It's because people looked at what we paid good money to see in previous years and tried to duplicate the movies that sold and not the movies that flopped. Was there any ballbusting in Tron? And did they try to duplicate it? I rest my case.

The next nteresting question to ask is: why are so many people, even the professed non-into-nut-kicking populace, watching bb scenes so avidly? Is it really THAT interesting?

I would estimate that you will see a LOT more testicle-aimed hits in the coming years. One thing you could do would be to graph ball-kicking in movies and see if it is still increasing or if it has reached a plateau; that will give you a rough indication of what the saturation point is for having bb in entertainment forums.

I tell yah, Texas done produced a natural-born scientist when I wuz rolled off the assembly belt!