PDA

View Full Version : SARA... your website...personal services...pics...

imlost568
02-26-2005, 12:21 AM
I was just wondering if u had any new info on your new website and your "personal services" I also wondered if i could be the first to be a part of your "personal services" just because i wrote the thread that you used to write about it for the first time lol.

and a question for everyone: Do you think humiliation should be a part of a ballbusting session?

stretch&squeeze
02-26-2005, 01:35 AM
imlost just posted asking about your website and personal services. I had been thinking about posting and asking if you had any updates on when your site will be available. Also he asked if you would post any pictures of your hands working balls and I was really hoping that you would also. Obviously you could still maintain your anonymity if you just posted pics of your hands working over a set of balls. It would be nice to see the techniques that you described with the gentle kneading and fondling/squeezing and gradually working up to more and harder squeezing/stretching. You KNOW how much I like stretching and squeezing as evidenced by my screen name. So please include stretching also. That is, you put your hands on your guys scrotum between his balls and body and continue to move your hands down, again and again. A review of thornapples' videos that smackmynuts put at the groinkick site will perfectly explain the kind of material that I hope you will include at your site. Please see cuntfaces' post in the picture thread...pics one and two are from thornapple. He used to post here and at several other sites but not sure what happened to him. His wifes' hands working his package is the kind of pics that hopefully you will post at your site. It's always nice to see a womans' hands really work over a set of balls. Very erotic and sensual. Thanks.