PDA

View Full Version : Icey cold !

agnetha
03-02-2005, 05:38 PM
Hello,

I've been working on my current bf trying to get him into having a kick or two. Its not my favourite method of bb but I've been wanting to try it out and he has been fine with the squeezing teasing bb up to now. I'd run my foot up and down his balls a few times and ground my knee in a little to get him used to what might happen. He didn't seem to mind!

The other night I asked him direct if he would like a gentle kick or knee as part of our sessions and he said no, it would hurt too much. I lifted his balls and gave him a 1-2 slap and told him to think about it while he went to the gym.

He is a sporty one and often has an icey bath after his workout. I went in while he was in the cold water and plunged my hand in to grab his sac. It was all scrunched up, and I asked if he had thought about my request. He said not really but that he couldn't feel my hand as he was so cold. I squeezed his balls and they hid inside him a bit, he still couldn't feel a thing, even when I put my finger behind the right one to prise it back out.

I said, ok, its now or never, if you can't feel it then it'll not hurt. He took his time then agreed and said I could have just 3 kicks while his balls were so chilled. I gave his right ball a last pinch, went downstairs and put on my reeboks.

He came down to the lounge, just in a dressing gown and told me, with a little smile, to get on with it. He opened the dressing gown wide, and spread his legs. He looked so funny. I took a good pace forward with my left foot and swung my right up very hard between his legs, hitting him with my shin (ouch!). He grunted and fell to the side but got up quickly and said that I could do better.

For the second kick I gave it all I could, serve him right for smiling. I caught his stone cold balls either side of my laces and he went upwards, then downwards. This time he stayed for a few seconds, but got up, not so full of himself now. I held his groin, the balls had hidden away again and he was still so cold down there.
I decided to hold the third kick back as a surprise and he went off for a hot shower. I waited a while and when he didn't re-appear I went to find him. As I rounded the corner at the top of the stair he was there, leant against the wall, so I smiled and gave him a big hug for letting me have my two moments. He said that his balls were really beginning to ache as they got some heat back in them. He really did look a bit queasy and he told me that I wouldn't be doing any more ball kicking.

Damn, just when I was getting into it! I asked him if he remembered I had a surprise for him, and as he worked it out in his head I held his shoulders and smiled, then kneed him as hard as I could. This time he wouldn't be getting up for a fair while! I left him there on the landing and went to run another icey bath.

Aggie x

play with my plums
03-02-2005, 06:42 PM
Damn, just when I was getting into it! I asked him if he remembered I had a surprise for him, and as he worked it out in his head I held his shoulders and smiled, then kneed him as hard as I could. This time he wouldn't be getting up for a fair while! I left him there on the landing and went to run another icey bath.

Ouch.. how deliciously mean!

So was the icy bath to cool you down or to sooth his throbbing nads? :D

jabby
03-03-2005, 12:40 PM
So, how did your bf take it?

and how long did it take him to get up? :D

agnetha
03-03-2005, 03:59 PM
Hello,

the bath was for him ;)

I felt very excited ! maybe a little guilty (but not much) and after an hour and a half of cold and hot baths he was reasonably ok and definitely feeling on the mend, certainly enough so I could make it up to him.
Having allowed his balls to be open to unexpected pain seemed to inspire him as if he had overcome some huge test, and in a way I suppose he had.

Was he mad, well yes, and no, definitely at himself for agreeing, partly at me for doing it, but it seemed to have been an experience survived and to look back on.

Maybe he'll want to prove his balls again but I don't think I'll be allowed near them for a day or two!

Aggie

Trouble
03-03-2005, 04:46 PM
Maybe he'll want to prove his balls again but I don't think I'll be allowed near them for a day or two!

Aggie
A DAY OR TWO?!? Aggie, you are a sado-optimist. Yes, a sado-optimist; unlike the sado-masochist, a sado-optimist bounces all over the room saying, "Can I kick them again? Can I can I can I, pleeeeeease?" Upon receiving a 'no', she agrees and then knees the poor guy.

I was with a sado-opyimist once.

Her: "Can I punch them?"
Trouble: "Yes, I'm into that sort of- NYUH!"
Her: "Did it hurt? Did I hurt them? Oh, IT DID!!!"
Trouble: "Don't... do it... like that..."
Her: "Can I elbow them?"
Trouble: "Later, sure... ugh..."
Her: "Can I do it now?"
Trouble: "No!"
her: "Can I punch them again?"
Trouble: "Hell, no. I think I'd better lie down for- HYOOK!!"
Her: "GOT 'EM!!! Ooh, that must have REALLY hurt! Wow! Move your hands so I can do it again..."

Life with a sado-optimist can be fun for a short period of time. Don't overdo it, he'll go after your best friend, sister, neighbot, or any other port to get out of the storm.

agnetha
03-04-2005, 06:04 AM
:) Thanks Trouble, thats sound advice ! He seems fine so far but I'll tread (very) carefully !

Aggie

Magnum
03-04-2005, 09:41 AM
Agnetha, I on the other hand would stay put so you could kick, stomp, step on, squeeze, punch, pull, twist, drive your heel into, crush with your toes, hammer with your fist etc. etc. etc. When shall I pick you up at the airport? :D