PDA

View Full Version : To Toyboy from Agnetha

agnetha
03-04-2005, 05:21 AM
Hello,

and thank you for your private message.

I know what you are really asking and this is to let you know that its not going to happen. Post on the public forum if you have anything to say.

Agnetha

Magnum
03-04-2005, 09:44 AM
Ouch Toyboy, that must have hurt, even worse than a kick in the nuts. I like you Agnetha. :iluvu: Well Toyboy, welcome to the world of saying something stupid. I have been the president of that club for many years now. It's always nice to see that I am not alone. :o

kerry
03-04-2005, 02:57 PM
He is only just 19 bless him. I guess we all had a lot to learn at that age.
K

play with my plums
03-04-2005, 08:11 PM
He is only just 19 bless him. I guess we all had a lot to learn at that age.
K

True, although I`m staring down the barrel of 31 & am still amazed at the new stupid things I find to do & say! By rights there should be a palm shaped dent in my forehead from where I awake, with clarity, hand on a collision course with it & the words DOH & SMEG emanating from my lips! :o

Lifes one long leason... chalk this one down to experience Toyboy & although there will inevitably be other indiscressions & mistakes, at least you know they wont be the same ones. :)

Hurmm... now I`m confused, if Magnums the president of the "saying something stupid" club, then whats that guy in Troubles post`s president of? :D

SadisticSara
03-04-2005, 08:21 PM
To Toyboy from Agnetha
Hello,
and thank you for your private message.
I know what you are really asking and this is to let you know that its not going to happen. Post on the public forum if you have anything to say.
Agnetha

Hi Agnetha :)

Speaking as one who gets a lot of Private Messages, I'd just like to recommend that you not let them upset you.

After all, we're really setting ourselves up to get all kinds of PMs, just because we post here.

Boys will be boys... even some of the older boys!

Most of the PMs I get are nice and polite. Only a few are objectionable. Any I don't like, I just delete.

I still have 5 or 6 to reply to when I get time, but they can wait until it's convenient for me to reply.

Anyway, please try not to let any PMs upset you.

- Sara :)

Trouble
03-04-2005, 09:05 PM
Hurmm... now I`m confused, if Magnums the president of the "saying something stupid" club, then whats that guy in Troubles post`s president of? :D
Ut! Now, wait just a dadgum minnit! Now, Mr. PLUMS, or whatever yer real name is, let's get acquainted friendly-style-like: in Texas, we have a saying: "A tivil sung is a small price t'pay to make sure the Marines don't land on yore doorstep!"

Really. It's an old saying.

Ah'm OUT OF PATIENCE! First Saddam, now this feller. Where does it end, Lord, where does it end? Oh, yeah, then there was that guy with the funny name from Arabania...

Anyhoo, so's Ah don't have tah stick a rattlesnake in yore pocket and ask yew fer a match, let's get back on track: ah'm here because Ah likes my eggs scrambled, if yew get mah meaning. Ah think Agnetha's whole worldview is HOT and I bet she is ssssssmokin', 'cuz Ah tends to look more than sin deep an' Ah figger she's got some real beauty inside. I can't imagine what toyboy said that crawled under her skin, but Ah can offer mah coconuts if she'd like to give her boyfriend a break (which he probably NEEDS, given her recent post on THAT subject...).

Sure wish Ah had an Agnetha in mah life right now. Yessir.

ThanxsMan
03-05-2005, 01:09 AM
Hey don't let ti get you down Toy, I mean even I do stupid stuff every now and then...or every other day whatever one it was. Also don't feel bad hell even I emailed SadisticSara about the story I'm writting. But in my defence that was to be polite and I still don't know proper forum etiquet (yes I'm a 19 year old computer nerd that doesn't know how to use a computer properly, which is kinda ironic). Well I'm out as I've lost interest in contiuing the reply.

agnetha
03-05-2005, 03:24 AM
Hello,

and thanks for the advice Sara. Most of the posts I get are very nice, I guess this one caught me on a bad day!

Trouble, beauty on the inside? hmm, I am very pretty on the outside.

Latest on the bf...he is recovered and is his usual happy self again, but just a little wary. I've taken to wearing the reeboks around the house which probably doesn't help :D .
He seems to have convinced himself that its partly his fault which makes me smile.

Aggie x

ToyBoy
03-05-2005, 06:41 AM
hey thanks for the support :) I just wondered where in the UK you were, that was all, and your age

agnetha
03-05-2005, 09:08 AM
Hello Toyboy,

you didn't ask for my age, but it is more than my bra size, which you did ask for. The difference is single figures.
My feet, which may be more relevant, are size 5.

Aggie

inquisitiv
03-05-2005, 02:39 PM
Ah'm OUT OF PATIENCE! First Saddam, now this feller. Where does it end, Lord, where does it end? Oh, yeah, then there was that guy with the funny name from Arabania...
:weryfun :weryfun :weryfun :weryfun :weryfun :weryfun :weryfun You crack me up! :weryfun :weryfun :weryfun :weryfun :weryfun :weryfun :weryfun Keep up the good work :ibow4u:

Trouble
03-05-2005, 05:07 PM
Er, the EYEBALLS, I mean. Yeah. That's what I meant.

Trouble, beauty on the inside? hmm, I am very pretty on the outside.
That may very well be true; but it is also irrelevant. When Manuel Alphonse Rodriguez de la Rocha runs his hand through a woman's hair, he prefers to whisper to her ear: "Your beauty is throughout your body abd deep within... the kind of beauty which no cosmetic could ever enhance... the kind of beauty which the passage of time can never hope to erode."

So far, that is ONE woman. Unfortunately, she is a Vulcan and the Pan Farr *sp?) doesn't seem to be hitting her, so I am stuck messing around with my other favourite: every naughty woman in town. (Naughty chicks are fun; rather have the Vulcan chick...)

Bur I digest. The main thrust (double meaning!) is that if you meet Trouble in person, he will be looking into your eyes and plumbiing the depths of your soul -- and that is where the real spice is found

Of course, if you have big boobs to go with those size 5 feet, that might help catch my eye. ;)

me_no_wimp
03-28-2005, 01:32 AM
I don't know the problem, I guess I'd have to sign up here with a female alias and say I bust balls then see how many propositions I get. But it's probably understandable - there aren't that many girls around who like to bust them for pleasure (rather than for money).