PDA

View Full Version : Your Most Memorable Moment In BB?

tator
03-08-2005, 05:20 PM
Lets hear what everyones most memorable moment is related to ball busting. Either being busted or doing the busting. Mine is the first time my wife started smacking my balls as I started to cum. Felt so good and I must have shot cum about 5 feet.

Magnum
03-08-2005, 08:00 PM
5 feet, is that all? Mine shot across the bedroom and knocked the door down. Kind of like a firehose. :Baahaha:

Magnum
03-08-2005, 08:53 PM
I do have a most memorable moment and it was taken with our digital camera. I want to post it here so bad but don't want it all over the internet. :( If there is a way and my wife approves I'll post it.

Tamakeri
03-08-2005, 09:09 PM
I do have a most memorable moment and it was taken with our digital camera. I want to post it here so bad but don't want it all over the internet. :( If there is a way and my wife approves I'll post it.

We promise! It won't go beyond here! It'll be our little secret.

-Tamakeri

toybag_cellphone
03-08-2005, 11:35 PM
For me, probably the first time I showed a member of the fairer sex how to make a "ring" around the top of my scrotum with her thumb and forefinger, which placed both my orbs in easy reach of her other three fingers. I was literally in the palm of her hand.

Mmmm, all of me held helpless by her one hand. Lovely. I guess you never do forget your first.

sorenuts
03-09-2005, 05:16 AM
For me it was one time my wife and I were making love doggy style and she had my nuts bound with a white nylon rope. This keeps them from hiding up in me when she wants to get at them. Any way I was on the very edge of cumming and by suprise she nailed me in the nuts with her fist. I came like I had never cum before. Not the 3 to 4 squerts but 10 to 12. I had not ever cum that much and hard prior. She was very pleased with her self being able to make me cum like that. The next time she tried it I was not as close to cumming and well it had the opposite effect and lets just say it killed the moment! LOL

Trouble
03-09-2005, 11:59 PM
The time I had a bit of miscommunication wind up getting me a knee in self-defense.

When women are doing it for fun, it's, yanno, very different. Ordinarily, I doubt one's wife or girlfriend could really summon up the oomph to damage her guy, 'cuz SM is a recreaton, not planned mutilation. A kick in 'self-defense' doesn't have that bit of restraint to it.

She COULD have just said, "No." :(

leftnut
03-10-2005, 07:13 AM
Going back to when I watched wrestling, my wife casually walked by and commented, "Wow, she nutted him!" as that blonde kicked a guy between the legs. I got hard and we had sex and talked about the wrestlers getting "nutted". She told me stories of busts she had seen. They weren't too erotic for her but they gave me the hardest thickest penis. She noticed that and has been busting me and telling me stories ever since. She is still not comfortable about injuring my testicles, but we are past child bearing ages now and she is progressively more aggressive and inventive with my scrotal contents.