PDA

View Full Version : Stories Only

sorenuts
03-09-2005, 05:37 AM
Lets try to keep this thread a stories only for some fun reading....
A Night of Firsts

by Markx

I give you permission to copy it as long as you give the proper credit to the story's respective author and also email me at markx12@hotmail.com. This story contains profanity and much sexual content. I would recommend this to people who are 18 and up in age. It took me three to four hours to write this story and when I write I tend to keep writing. I was only going for two pages, but got six. This is my first stab at ball bust story writing. Anyway, I hope you enjoy it.

Rick was a handsome guy around 19; he was a college student and he had some good qualities, such as having a decent car, a decent job for a college student, at least he supposed he had. He had an internship at a computer programming company and he was on the verge of designing a new program. He was a prodigy. He wasn't a weakling physically or even a nerd, despite his profession, since some would think he was rather wimpy and/or a computer nerd. He was quite built, having the build of a light athlete in many ways. His girlfriend Julie was coming to see him tonight in his dorm room and then they were going to go out for a night on the town. He thought about all these the night before and drifted off to bed. Rick slept soundly this night thinking of all the presents he was going to get the following night.

The next morning, Rick awoke to find that he was slightly late for his classes. He was 5 minutes late. How could he be late? He usually wasn't late for any of his classes or appointments. Rick got up and took a quick shower and then he got out put on his favorite polo shirt and his khakis. He put on his pack and got into the car but found that his girlfriend Julie was outside waiting outside her car, a lovely black convertible. It was much like his convertible, but his was red and had a soft white top. However Rick's mouth dropped as he saw his girl. She looked damn good. There she stood. She was showing off her toned body. Julie was a Latina and she had a nice sexy body. She was wearing a tight mini skirt and this skirt was short short and she wore her special strappy stiletto heeled sandals. Her brown hair was flapping in the wind.

"I just thought I would check on you...” said Julie in a flirtatious and inviting manner.

"I'm late for classes... I don't think I have time", replied Rick calmly.

"Oh well. No problem," said the appealing Julie with a wink and a smile.

Rick then walked for his car and smiled at Julie and said, "We are still on for tonight aren't we?" He then opened the door and proceeded to get in as he put his bag in the passenger side of the car. Julie was at the driver's side before he even closed the door.

She held the door open and said, "Why don't you skip today. We can get together right now", said Julie again with that sexy smile and wink. "Come with me...” she said invitingly. She then grabbed Rick by his collar and pulled him up and he didn't resist considering that he was about 40 pounds heavier than her, at a 175 pounds. He was 5'10" in height and was rather talented at wrestling, being all-state in high school three years straight. Julie was about 5'8" and 132 pounds at the most. Damn she was looking good. She pulled him against her and she kissed him hard on the lips, and he found it impossible to not return the kiss, but he gained his composure. Rick loved everything about her... Her sexy luscious lips and her athletic body were just a few other qualities. However, he certainly didn't dislike her personality, especially today. She was acting funny for a normally conservative woman.

Rick finally said, "I can't. I really must get to class. The professor needs me."

"Not as much as I do...” purred Julie passionately.

"Okay, Julie. Just today though. I want to be with you. We haven't really been together in a while.”

“We had to both get home last night," Rick replied.

"Come on, get in my car, and you can leave your books there. Where we are going, you won't really need them...” As she said this, Rick approached her and her car.

Rick dropped all his guards and made no more excuses as she asked him to come with her. Rick got into the passenger side of her car and they went straight to Julie's apartment. When they got there, she too had chosen not to go to class. Her books had not been touched and had been sitting on the table from yesterday. How he knew this, is that she had classes a couple hours before he did. She was studying psychology. In the beginning all seemed normal. Julie offered him some coffee and something to eat. Rick readily accepted. He ate well, however he wasn't full. He never liked to eat too much. Julie sat down in the kitchen across from him.

"I didn't go to class either...” she started suddenly. Rick nodded, already knowing this. "I was studying hard late last night for a test this Friday," added Julie. She began to smile seductively.

"You were studying hard?" asked Rick.

"Yes. Real hard. I need to loosen up", she said as she rubbed her foot along Rick's leg. Rick was getting warm, very warm. "Do you know of a way to help me loosen up?"

"No", replied Rick, to Julie's disappointment, however she continued to give a seductive smile. Rick was on the defensive the whole encounter to this point.

"I do. Follow me," offered Julie as she rubbed her hands over his leg as she sat closer to him. She then stroked his balls, making him stiff. Rick was definitely aroused at this point. However, he didn't understand why she was being somewhat more aggressive than usual. Rick and Julie both stood up and began kissing heavily. Julie then shoved her knee into his hard cock and Rick doubled over reeling.

"Why did you do that!?" Julie quickly apologized, also to her disappointment. Her friend Maria told her that some men enjoy this. She figured her man would. Oh well she thought. On to phase two. The couple ended up in Julie's bedroom soon enough. However, that was after ten minutes of holding his own balls.

She pulled him into her bedroom and he followed closely. Up to this point, Julie had never had sex with Rick, always saying that the time had to be right. She looked him in the eyes and pushed him on the bed and ripped off her blouse. Under it she wore a lingerie bra. Her toned abdomen showed and also aroused him. Rick was enjoying the moment, but he found himself confused, still considering that Julie was acting rather aggressive today. Rick stood up and Julie was instantly upon him. She ripped off his shirt and loosened his belt. Rick knew what she was looking for and he was a virgin, just as Julie was. She pulled him closer and he began to kiss her and she returned those kisses in the extreme. Rick was nearing ecstasy.

"Hey, Rick?" started Julie. The pause was unexpected. Rick looked at her perplexed and annoyed. "I would like to know if you would let me...” Rick looked at her funny.

"Of course we can do it. If you want to. Neither of us have ever...” started Rick.

Julie shook her head and she said, "No." Rick looked at her definitely perplexed this time, thinking that he was going to score.

"What? I thought this is what you wanted..."

"It is, but I want to ask you for another favor."

"What is it? Do you want to go to a hotel? If you ask me, your apartment is just fine, with this nice bedroom with the couch in it. What more could you want?"

"Damn it, Rick!!! Let me finish,” said Julie with a frustrated angry tone and expression. "I want to know if you'll let me knee you in your testicles. I've never really busted a guy's balls before." Rick was looking at her like she was stupid. "Don't get me wrong. You are sexy and I love you, but I think if you let me do this, we will have a good night. A real good night..."

"Hell no! That would hurt like a bitch!! That is why you kneed me earlier", exclaimed Rick emphatically.

"Yes."

"Don't ever do that again. That hurt! How would you like to be kneed in your pussy?" asked Rick sarcastically.

Julie said nothing, as she had never thought of such a thing. Julie was even surprised at his unpredictable outburst. He had almost never got pissed at her, but she didn't let it show. She did like the fact that she kneed him in the testicles, but she left it at that and apologized convincingly. Even though, she wanted him bad and she became even more aggressive.

"Oh well", said Julie as she pulled off her bra and approached him. Julie embraced Rick. "I will still give you some pussy, because I love you, but you’re really going to be missing out on what could happen." Rick thought about it and couldn't make any observations. He had never had any sex before and neither had she; at least that is what he thought. After a few minutes, the pair found themselves naked and doing some serious fucking. The pair spent quite a while in her apartment bedroom getting it on.

When they awoke later afterwards that early afternoon, Julie was lying in the bed looking at Rick very pleased. "It was my first..." she started. "I was a virgin, but I tried to sound as though I have done this before. I have never had sex before this." Rick smiled, finally confirming that she was a virgin like him, up until this afternoon. Rick sat up and said,

"That was very good. You are a great sex partner. I love you." Julie smiled and kissed him on the lips and let him put his clothes. She had aroused him well with her mini-skirt and sandals. Rick had always admired her sexy feet. She realized that he was checking her out this morning heavily. Julie was going to use this again to really get a chance to really bust his balls.

"I know you love me, Rick, after that experience!! The feel of your large dick shooting off load after load inside me. I'll never forget that pleasure. The ecstasy." Rick could say nothing, because he had longed to hit that almost the instant they started dating.

Julie then said, "I got to go to work in a few hours and you have to be to work in the next 25 minutes. We are still on for tonight and I'll have a surprise for you...” She left it at that and went into the closet and got her work clothes out. She worked at a restaurant near her apartment. Julie quickly went into the bathroom and put on a sexy robe, letting a little breast hang out and she slipped on her slippers. Rick went to door thinking about her odd plea to want to knee him in his balls. He though the whole way as he walked to the door and Julie came to him as he opened the door. Julie quickly initiated a French kiss has he left. He loved every minute of it from beginning to end.

"Can I give you a ride?"

"Oh no, I will walk,” said Rick flatly and nervously. Julie just looked at him and smiled and then he walked out the door. Rick had noticed that she was naked again, because he saw her tits hanging through her robe that she was now wearing, but he left the building with a sensation that wasn't easily satisfied. He finally scored... That was the sign of love from his girlfriend. Maybe he should let her bust his balls to give her that extra satisfaction that would enhance their love life.

Julie was still at the door several minutes with a smile on her face. I am going to give him one hell of a surprise tonight. She just smiled wickedly and went into the bathroom and stripped naked again and stood by her outfit that she put on when the sex was over and took off to leave the room just in case visitors were at the door after the sex, because Julie had a lot of girlfriends that visited her from time to time. It had only been 12:30 when he left, and now it was about 3:00 PM. Julie got her shower. After her 10 minute shower and her dressing, she walked out of the bathroom and walked into her living room with her television and chairs and the couch. She got something to eat and thought of all the fun she was going to have with her man tonight.

"Hopefully he'll fuck me again", she said to herself, as a knock came at the door. "Who is it?” asked Julie cautiously.

"It's me, Maria!" Julia let her in.

"Guess what, Maria!"

"What!?" exclaimed Maria excitedly.

"We did it!! Me and Rick finally did it!" Maria stood in her heeled shoes in an I-told-you-so sort of way.

"Didn't I tell you? If you get to a man's second brain, you can get away with anything. Now go for the kill!"

Julie said, "I tried, but he didn't let me."

Maria laughed and said, "Wait till he gets back. I'm sure someone as sexy as you, could charm him. He will be back tonight just as planned. Then will be your chance. Rack them balls. Rick will like it."

Julie smiled and she said, "Thank you Maria, but I have to go to work now."

Maria walked with Julie out the door and they walked to Julie's car and then Maria said, "Remember what I told you."

"I will", said Julie as she started the car and sped off. She had only 15 minutes to get to work, but she got there in ten, since the place was rather close. When she got to work, all she could think about was Rick. Rick was at this time at work she thought, but in a couple hours, she would be with him along again. In the next five hours, it was nearly 8:30 PM, and Julie was ready to leave, and she told her boss that she was leaving since her shift was over. He looked at her incredulously.

"You are in more of a hurry tonight. Are you going to... with a guy? I thought you were a...?" Julie just gave him that smile and took off her cap that she wears at work.

"Apparently you don't know shit about me," she said as she smiled and walked out the door.

"I can't believe this. Little Julie's getting her groove. Whoever it is, is sure lucky."

Julie raced home and went into her apartment and took off her clothes and put on a real sexy lingerie dress. This skirt came down to her thigh and then she slipped on her sexy stiletto heels. The red ones. Red was always Rick's favorite color. At this time, Rick was going to his dorm to get ready. She spent a half hour putting herself together. At this moment, Rick was also getting ready in his conservative manner. He though about the way Julie was acting today, in such an aggressive manner and finally concluded that he liked her this way. Ten minutes later he was ready and he was on his way to Julie's apartment. Julie sat on the couch in a rather inviting way, expecting Rick within the next five to ten minutes. She couldn't have been more right, or there he was at the door.

"Who is it?"

"Its me", said Rick.

Her voice became more flirtatious and inviting as she said, "Come on in, baby. Here comes your surprise."

Rick walks in with a smirk. Julie stood up and she approached Rick with a smile and kissed Rick. Rick enjoyed every minute of this and returned the favor, enjoying Julie's new personality traits as well as her sexy warm body pressed against his. At this moment, Julie lightly kneed him in the crotch. Rick acted as though he hardly felt a thing. He felt it, but was too aroused to do anything else but please her.

"Have you thought about earlier", cooed Julie, as she kneed him again slightly harder in his stiff dick.

This time Rick grunted slightly and said, "Yes. Bust my nuts", he cooed back. He rubbed his hands up and down her back as she put her hands on his shoulders. Rick didn't really expect this though. He had never before tonight had his balls busted by any female or male for that matter. As the heat intensified, she lunged her knee straight into his nutsack rather hard. Rick grabbed his nuts this time and fell to his knees after she let go of him. Rick wanted to get pissed, but found himself really aroused at this time and couldn't resist her as he got to his feet after 10 minutes with some slightly aching balls.

"Give me some more", cooed Julie as she stripped down to her lingerie undergarments. All she wore was lingerie underwear. Her firm tits showed rather openly to the stunned Rick. Rick was surprised...

"Your turn", offered or should it be said commanded Julie in a flirty kind of voice.

"For you baby!! I'm ready for some hot sex."

"Let me bust your balls some more please. You're turning me on!" said Julie. She remembered all that Maria said about using your assets to charm guys.

"You know you want to fuck me, don't you?” purred Julie as she pressed her warm sexy body against his and as her hand reached his balls and dick and she squeezed, to Rick's surprise. She then added, "You have to earn it..." started Julie. Five minutes later, Rick pulled off his shirt and pants. He then completely stripped down to Julie's pleasure. She loved his toned body just as he loved hers. She then kneed his balls lightly afterwards as a reward. Rick was in ecstasy as they began to heavily make out. It grew hot and heavy very quickly. Julie and Rick were definitely made for each other. They were a conservative couple, until tonight... This is the first time Julie ever hit a guy in the balls in her mere 20 years. She had heard about girls who did this, like her friend Maria, who was showing her to do it to arouse some men. She never believed it, that a guy would like it. Most guys who she heard got their nuts bashed by a girl got pissed. Her Rick only got aroused and wanted more. Julie was so ready to give him more right after the first round.

After several minutes of great intercourse, Julie was ready. Through the whole thing, she continued to wear her stiletto strappy red sandals. Rick didn't even care, for he liked her sexy feet. She was going to introduce Rick to a new way of seeing her feet. Again, the two began to continue their sexual encounter and all went normally. Both were drenched. Rick's dick was most definitely hard and the "wrestling match" moved to the floor.

Julie stood up slowly after this and said, "You want to continue? You're going to earn this next round!!" Rick lay there. His balls were really hurting at this time. However he didn't stop her from stomping her right heel into his dick and balls. He was laying there in complete agony and ecstasy. He could believe how much he enjoyed this rough play from his normally conservative girl. She pressed her heel deep and made him squeal and struggle with his hands.

"If you resist, its only going to get better", offered Julie. Rick struggled... He couldn't believe himself. Never had he desired this, but it felt almost as great as sex itself he thought and he wanted this night to mean something.

After ten minutes, Rick was still on the ground just recovering from his latest sample of ball torture. "Now to conclude round two..." started Julie. "Round three is going to be the greatest sex." Rick finally got up to his feet and then Julie grabbed his shoulders and then she shin kicked him in his aching nuts, sending him to his knees. He was begging this time for mercy. He was starting to come to his senses and knew he couldn't take any more. His balls have never taken this type of punishment before and then he got up after ten minutes again, only to get his balls kicked again by the heavily aroused woman. She then fell into his arms the rest of the night. She saw his pain and decided to give him his just rewards for giving her so much pleasure. She let his jewels rest tonight, but who knows just what is in store for his balls tomorrow or the night after and the night after that. The pleasure would be limitless. Maria was right. The domination of men thrilled her perfectly, just like the sex going on between the two at this moment. All would be well in ballbusting country for Julie and Rick....................

toughtony
03-11-2005, 09:37 AM
When I was married we had another couple we were close friends with. I've been divorced for a few years now and Sharon just got divorced a few months ago. Sharon fell on some hard times and I always stayed friends with her and I was there for her. Others would call her names for being trampy and a little wild but that is the reason I liked her. We are now very good friends but not lovers. Sharon is a little wild, last year she blew 4 guys in the parking lot of a bar after losing a bet on the yanks/sox. I'm pretty sure she wanted to lose the bet - hence her nicknames and ridicule. I don't care though, I really like her.

When I get the urge to be busted I ussually do it myself - slaps or an empty cardboard wrapping paper tube. Sharon knows that I am kinky, I like bb but also bondage, beatings, humilation, you name it i'll try it. So last weekend on a friday night we were at the bar and I told her that I have a strong urge and that I trusted her that she could help me out. After I explained it to her she said no problem and we went back to her place and I explained that I wanted to be kicked and then left for the night in bondage. I carry a spare set of cuffs in my trunk, never know when you need them. Sharon didn't really waste much time so we went downstairs and I took all my clothes off - she has seen me naked before when we used to hot tub it as couples. She cuffed my hands behind my back around the post and I had her set the safety latches so the cuffs did not tighter further on me. She left her clothes on and I asked if she can do it barefoot - I think a boot or shoe would be fun but could be dangerous and do more damage. I basically said that she can feel it out as for how hard to kick and for how long, basically left it up to her. I was standing up and I opened my legs. I went hard pretty quick and she had to touch it and stroke it a little. Then she stepped back and gave me a light kick and I reacted a little but it was within tolerances. She kicked a few more times a little harder and they were all pretty good busts. I didn't want it to stop so I tried the best I could to not over react. She got about 20 kicks in when I asked for mercy. A couple of times her toes kinda jabbed me directly instead of a flat kick and it hurt like a mother. It lasted about 15 minutes. It was about 12midnight and she asked if I really wanted to be left there for the night and I said yes. She started rubbing my balls as a kind gesture and for her thrills she started sucking me. I wasn't going to say no. She went all the way and finished me off. Before she shut the lights off she gave me 5 kicks that I had to count. They were pretty hard kicks and very painful because I had already climaxed. On the 4th kick I kinda buckled and fell to my knees. The fiith kick was while I was on my knees. Sharon looked like she was enjoying herself and then she went up to bed. She slept till about 8:30am and came down and unlocked me. I got very little sleep trying to curl up with my hands locked behind a post and my balls aching and swollen. We had breakfast and I thanked her and went on my way. I spoke to her a few days ago and she said next time i'm ready to give her a call and that it made her pretty wet. I guess i'm pretty lucky to have a trusted friend. Tony.

sorenuts
03-11-2005, 12:46 PM
Well, there were these two couples that get together every once in a while on the weekends. Mike and Laura had been going around together for about a year, and Tim and Kristin for about 6 months. They all had their separate apartments. They became friends at the gym where they all worked out. Friday afternoon during their workout they all decided, at Laura's suggestion, that they all get together at her place that night for some fun and drinks. Everyone thought that was a good idea and agreed to meet later that night and continued their workouts. When their exercise was done they all went to the lockers rooms and showered.

In the girls’ locker room Laura told Kristin, "I think we are going to have some fun with the boys tonight." Kristin wasn't quite sure what Laura meant and then Laura asked how would she feel about a little game of strip poker for the group that evening. Kristin was a little surprised, but the idea was interesting to her. Laura and Kristin had occasionally talked about their past and current boyfriends and their various endowments.

Everyone arrived at Laura's apartment and she had some light food and drinks available. She served everyone and they were all sitting around talking and enjoying themselves. They had all done this before and eventually end up playing some sort of game to have some fun.

After a few drinks, and everyone was loosened up, Laura said, "Anyone want to play a game of cards?" The others said sure and asked what card game should they play this time. Laura said, "How about some simple five card stud poker?" Mike asked what should they use to bet and Laura said she had some poker chips in the cupboard and they could use those.

Several games later and a couple more drinks later, Laura finally said, "Do you want to make this game a little more interesting?" The others asked what she meant and she said, "Let's play strip poker." Mike and Tim said they weren’t sure about it, but Laura said they had been friends for a long time now, and so what, it was just to have some fun. Kristin encouraged the boys and they finally agreed, thinking they probably were better players and would end up keeping their clothes on anyway.

Laura dealt out the cards for the first hand and while she was dealing said, "Why don't we make it a little more interesting and kinda make the bet between the girls and the boys?" Tim asked what she meant. Laura said, "How about, we all play our own hands, but the first one that loses all their clothes, say it's you Tim, that would mean Mike would then have to take off the rest of his clothes, and then Kristin and I, because we win can then ask you boys to do whatever we say. Of course if it's the other way around, it would work the same way and you can ask us to do something." After hesitation and encouragement from the girls they all agreed.

Laura made another round of drinks for everyone (Laura had intentionally been making the girls drinks more watered down than the boys during the evening, too) and the first game began. Several hands later, and since it was summer and they were not all wearing a lot of clothes anyway, it finally got down to Tim wearing only his underwear.

Mike said, “You’d better not lose the next hand and keep that underwear on.” Tim thought he had a good hand and was confident of winning, but to no avail.... he lost. The girls had won and they were down to their bras and panties. Now the girls started demanding Tim remove his underwear and that Mike remove the remaining of his clothes. Neither of them really wanted to do this and protested, but the girls were very insistent, threatening to put them in the penalty box in their respective bedroom for not living up to their earlier agreement. So Tim removed his underwear, and Mike removed the remaining clothes he had on. They sat back down on their chairs, while Laura and Kristin, still sitting in their bras and panties were talking about what they wanted the boys to do now.

Laura said, "I think you boys should get up and get us another drink." So they did, walking across the room naked, embarrassed, but did it anyway.

While the boys were fetching the drinks Laura and Kristin had a conversation on what else to do. When Tim and Mike returned with the drinks, Laura said, "Okay, now you boys go stand up in front of the fireplace because we both want to get a good look at you and then we are going to have a little physical inspection." They got up and stood naked in front of the girls. They were starting to get a little hard but didn't have full erections.

The girls got up and visually inspected them all the way around. Then Laura said they should inspect their nuts. So they started feeling the guys' nuts. Laura would go to Mike and then to Tim and Kristin would do the same. They did this for quite a while. The hard-ons became more noticeable. The boys were not saying much during all of this.

Laura said, "Now I think we need to do an endurance test."

Mike said, "What the hell you mean by that?" Laura said that Kristin would grab Mike's nuts and that she would grab Tim's and then start feeling and squeezing and see which boy can take the most. The one who could take the most would get a reward that would be very much worth their while. Both Tim and Mike protested again, but Laura reminded them of the earlier agreement.

Laura also added, "We could make you do this to each other while we watch, but I would guess you won't really want to do that, so let's get on with this test." Laura was right, and the girls got on with the testicle exam. Laura grabbed Tim's nuts and started to roll them around in her hands and Kristin took a hold of Mike's nuts and rolling and squeezing them. Gradually, the rolling and squeezing intensified and occasionally the girls would use their thumb and forefinger to see how much they could take. The guys started to moan and were trying to protect themselves.

They were screaming, "You're killing me! You have no idea how much this hurts and what this feels like!!" The girls kept going with the squeezing (they both were enjoying this much more than they had imagined) and realized they had quite a bit of power over these guys because they had their nuts in their hands. At one point Laura lifted up Tim's penis with one hand and with the other hand made a fist and bashed it into his balls three times. When Kristin saw that, she had to try the same thing on Mike. Mike got it four times. That did it for the boys. Their nuts were already in agony from the squeezing and pinching, but this did it for both of them and they both collapsed on the floor, holding themselves and rolling around on the floor.

Laura and Kristin just stood and looked at the two naked guys on the floor in pain and agony. It made them both very horny. The girls tried to comfort the guys by saying, “Let me look at your nuts just to make sure they’re okay.” They got to look at them again and the boys looked fine, but they probably wouldn't want to play this game again, at least for a while.

sorenuts
03-15-2005, 11:41 AM
"Are you serious about this?"

"Yeah, I bet I can take you."

"You really want to do this, Nicki?"

"Definitely. Winner gets to decide whose parents we go to for Christmas."

"Okay. Sure."

"Do you want to decide costumes or rules?" He thought for a moment and an image of his girlfriend dressed as he wished popped into his mind.

"I'll take costumes."

"Let me guess, standard boxing-style shorts and gloves and that's all."

"You know it."

"I knew you couldn't resist an opportunity to get me topless and without underwear. Is it okay if I tie my hair back?"

"Sure."

"Okay, so that's the official costume, shorts, gloves, and an optional hairband. No more, no less. The rules will be one fall, only a five-count. No hitting above the neck. I don't think that either of us wants to get any black eyes or broken noses. Either person can also submit at any time if they want to, and leaving the room is also considered a submission, but whoever submits has to let the winner have two free minutes of beating on him."

"I think you mean 'him or her'."

"No, I mean 'him'," she said, smiling.

"Whatever, you silly girl," he responded in kind. "Well, those rules seem fair to me."

So they departed to the local sporting goods superstore and each bought a pair of boxing gloves and some boxing trunks. Just sitting there looking at what was available in the store and contemplating what was to come made them both tingle with anticipation.

When they returned to the house, they moved the table from the dining room into the kitchen, leaving them a large space to fight in. Then they went to different parts of the house to change into costume. When they returned, Peter was blown away by how amazing his wife looked in the loose-hanging trunks and the gloves. As she started to bounce a little bit to warm herself up, he was quickly aroused by the swaying and jiggling of her full breasts. She smiled seeing his cock rise up, forming a tent in his loose shorts. She grinned evilly, knowing what was in store for him.

"Okay, honey, let's touch gloves and come out fighting," she said. So they approached in the middle and touched gloves and then backed away from each other. They began circling each other a bit, dancing like boxers dance. She threw a couple of light jabs, which he blocked or deflected. Responded with the same in turn, but she fended those off as easily. Then very suddenly she stepped in quickly and close and landed a hard left square in between his legs, driving right hard into both his balls. Peter crumpled to the floor holding his balls.

"That was a low blow," he moaned.

"I know," she replied. "We don't have any rules against low blows and you agreed to the rules as they were stated. Now you have five seconds to get up." Looking up at his busty blonde wife he saw a cold calculating look in her eyes that he had never seen before. It frightened him, but it intrigued him. Worried as he was, he still managed to pull himself back up onto his feet. He was determined not to let the same thing happen again. This time he crouched a little lower and held his hands a little lower to be better guarded. She threw a quick low jab and he easily deflected it. Then, bobbing, and moving quickly, she feigned low and right and the she feigned low and left and then she struck hard from the right side and drove her fist deep into his groin. He had been a step behind her and unable to block the blow or deflect the blow in time, so he went down like a sack of potatoes. He managed to rise again before the five-count finished, again frightened by his evilly grinning girlfriend. Peter could still feel an ache in his balls, which made it difficult for him to even stand up. But he shook it off as best he could. This time he was taking no chances; he placed his left hand squarely over his groin to protect his pained balls. She danced around him, landing jabs to his chest and shoulders, knowing that he couldn't defend well enough against her with just one hand. She moved around him, as if taunting him with her lithe body. Suddenly, knowing that she wouldn't be expecting it, he lashed out with his free right hand and struck her hard on her breast. She suddenly yelped in pain as her big breast was suddenly slapped forcefully back against her chest. She jumped back and clutched it.

"Hey, that hurt." Before she was just going to win, but now she wanted some revenge. She moved in quickly and gave him a hard left into the stomach. Instinctively his hands drew in towards his stomach and before he had time to react, she threw a hard right into his groin and a left and a right, and another left, each one pushing him back until he was backed up against the wall. She used her body to press his body against the wall as he went limp from the pain. She pressed her chest against his and continued to pound his crotch with her right hand. She grunted as she pushed into each punch and he grunted louder as they landed striking his sore balls over and over again, unrelentingly.

"So, do you submit?"

"No, I..." But he was unable to finish the sentence. The pain grew more and more intense with each blow. Unhappy, she struck with even more force than before, putting all the force she had into pounding his groin with her heavy right boxing glove.

"Now do you submit?"

All he could think of was ending the pain. "Yes" was all he could manage to squeak out. She backed away, letting him fall to the floor.

"My two minutes of free beating time begins now," she said. She pummeled him about the shoulders and arms as he curled up into a ball on the floor. Then she sat down on the floor next to him and used her arms to pry his legs apart. She looked down at his battered genitals outlined in his shorts and she brought her forehead down, butting them solidly and squishing them against his pelvis in a sudden burst of force. He screamed in pain and then began to cry softly.

"You'll survive, lover," she cooed as she stood up. "When you feel better, come meet me in the bedroom and I'll give you a fucking you won't believe." And then she strutted out of the room, leaving him in agony balled up on the floor.

sorenuts
03-21-2005, 07:59 AM
BB in the Dorm: The Beginning

By Keith Irwin

"Hey. What are you up to?"

"Uh, nothing."

"Uh, nothing," she joked back. "Come on, you can tell me."

"Really, it's nothing."

"I know what you're up to. You're looking at porn."

"No, I'm not."

"Oh yeah?" Suddenly she leapt onto his bed, sprawling across his lap, and snatched his laptop computer out of his hands.

"No, give me that back!" They tussled playfully, her holding at away from him, him trying to get it back. Then he started to try to pull her whole body towards him to get at the laptop. She put her foot down on the bed to try and push herself away, but suddenly, her foot slipped on the sheets and slid right into his crotch forcefully.

"Oooof!" he cried out before collapsing in pain.

"Oops. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. I'm really, really sorry," she said immediately, not having meant to hurt him like that. She had expected him to be very angry with her, but although he looked in pain, somehow she didn't see any anger in his eyes. There was something there but she wasn't sure what it was.

"Are you going to be okay?"

After a few seconds, he responded weakly, "Yeah, I'll be all right. In a while."

"Okay. I'm really sorry. I was just playing around. I didn't mean to."

"It's okay," he said quietly.

"But while you're incapacitated, why don't I see what you were up to?"

"No. Don't," he protested.

"Ah, so you were reading a story, huh? Hmmmm. Let's see what this is about."

He just looked at her, still in pain.

“‘Her foot shot out suddenly, smacking him firmly in the groin.’ Heh. That's remarkably appropriate. 'He collapsed, crying in pain, but through his tight little Speedos, she could see his penis still standing firm. As he lay on the floor in the fetal position, she took hold of his legs and stomped him right in the groin. She could feel herself growing aroused.' Wow. This whole story is about this guy in a skimpy swimsuit getting it in the balls from bikini-clad woman. Is that the sort of thing you're into?"

He remained silent. She looked down at his crotch to try and see if he was aroused but he was still holding his crotch. She had brought her voice down to a whisper now, "Are you aroused right now?" He said nothing. "Come on, you can tell me." But he felt too ashamed to say anything.

She went back to reading the story, this time to herself. "Wow. This is really, umm, intense. Where did you find this?"

"Well... ummm"

"Oh my god! You wrote it yourself! I see your name up at the top here!" she squealed.

He turned bright red. "Uhh... well."

She interrupted him with a whisper, "Is this your fantasy? Do you want to do this in real life?"

"Well, yeah, I guess-"

She cut him off suddenly. "Great! I'll go put on something skimpy!" she said as she got up and dashed out the room and down the hall to her suite, leaving him sitting on the bed in shock, his jaw agape.

He tried to say, "Wait!" but before he could, she was already gone. His balls were no longer aching, so he knew that he could take another shot but this was all so fast and he'd never even really thought of her in a sexual way before. But she was tall and had a pretty face so maybe it would turn out okay. He sat there and stewed in anticipation, both excited and afraid about what might happen. It was a couple of minutes before she reappeared in his doorway. But she was wearing the same baggy sweatshirt and jeans that she had been when she had left. He was confused.

"Are your suite-mates likely to come back any time soon?" she asked him.

"Uh, no, I don't think so. Bob is home for the weekend, Dave's with his girlfriend tonight, and Matt has a big project due tomorrow so I'm pretty sure that he's pulling an all-nighter."

"Okay." She smiled and shut and locked the door to the suite. "You look like you're pretty much over the pain from before."

"Uh, yeah, pretty much."

"Maybe this will help you forgive and forget." She smiled at him. Then she pulled her sweatshirt off, revealing a string bikini top.

He was blown away. He'd never seen it under her baggy tops, but she had a really great figure. She had a slender waist and large round breasts. He'd never thought that she had such a killer bod.

"Uh, I'm guessing from you jaw hanging open that you like?"

"Yeah, yeah, I like."

"Okay, so where's your swimsuit? Do you have one of those little bikini ones like the guy in the story?"

He was a little hesitant still but one look at this woman waiting to play with him and he felt his hesitation slipping away. "Yeah, I've got a couple, I keep them there in the bottom drawer."

She opened up his drawer and crouched over it looking at the different suits. "I like this little red one, why don't you put it on?"

"Um, Okay."

"I need to use your bathroom, anyway, so you can change while I'm in there."

"All right."

She went into the bathroom, shutting the door behind her. He shed his clothes and struggled into the tight little red bathing suit, having special difficulty getting his swelling penis into the little pouch at the front. After a little bit of time, he heard her flush the toilet and then wash her hands.

When she emerged from the bathroom, she had shed her jeans and footwear now too. He admired the bottom half of her string bikini, noticing what nice wide hips and shapely legs she had. As soon as she saw him squeezed into the tiny little suit, she tried to suppress a giggle. "Wow, that suit is really small for you." He blushed and started to turn away. "Don't be ashamed, I like it. It's sexy. So, are you ready for me to give you a good kick?"

He swallowed hard. "I don't know. This is all so fast."

"Well, you like me, right? You think I'm attractive?"

"Of course. You're a knockout. But can we talk about it a little bit first? I've never really done this before."

"Okay. Are you worried that I'm going to hurt you?"

"Yeah, I am a little worried about that."

"Well, how about this - I'll kick you softly at first and then kick progressively harder until you tell me not to."

"Okay. I think I'd like that."

"Here, why don't you come over here and stand in front of your bed so that if I knock you over you'll have somewhere to fall down onto?"

"All right."

"Now spread your legs for me so I can get a good shot."

He swallowed hard. It was really happening. It wasn't just a fantasy. He spread his legs apart, and closed his eyes.

She looked at him waiting there with closed eyes and his legs spread. She could see his erection straining against the little bikini. She lifted her leg up, bringing her foot to his crotch, and she slapped his crotch with her foot ever so lightly.

He smiled a little. It was so light, but he liked just knowing that she had kicked him. He opened his eyes to look at her, running his eyes up and down her curvaceous body. She smiled back at him.

"That one okay?"

"Yes. A little harder please."

She brought it up just a little harder this time. "Okay?"

"Yes."

She brought her foot up more forcefully, this time impacting with an audible smack. She could hear him suddenly breathing shallowly. "Okay?"

There was a pause before he responded. "Yeah."

She drew her foot back a little bit and let it come quickly up into his crotch.

"Ooof." He felt the wind go out of him, and his legs felt a little bit weak. He could feel the ache building in his balls.

"Was that too much?"

It took a moment or two before he could speak. "No, that was okay. We're getting there, though."

"Okay. Ready for another?"

"Yes," he said, ******* himself to straighten out again, pushing his crotch forward a little. He closed his eyes, again, feeling afraid of what was to come.

This time she drew her foot back pretty far and snapped it quickly up into his groin. He didn't even have the breath to speak as his groin burst into pain and he felt his legs start to fall out from under him and he let himself fall backwards onto his bed. Instinctively, he grabbed his balls.

She walked over to the bed and looked down kindly at him. "Was that too much for you?" she cooed. He did not respond and she began to stroke his back gently as he lay on his side. "Come on, I'll bet that you can take one more kick. Let me give you one nice hard one to finish it off." He mumbled something in response. "Please," she said. She leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. Then she took his hands and helped him up to his feet. He stood there, legs still wobbly, but spread apart to allow her to kick him. He looked so cute there to her, wavering as he stood, waiting for her kick. She could see that he had lost most of his erection, however. So she stepped in and gave him a hug, pressing her breasts against his chest and bringing her crotch into contact with his. She could feel him stiffening again.

So she stepped back and kicked right in the balls as hard as she would let herself. He yelled out in pain and immediately fell down onto his bed, clutching at his genitals, curled up into a ball. She just stood there and watched him lying there moaning in pain for a couple of moments, feeling her arousal grow. Then she sat down at the head of the bed and stroked his hair. Then she moved herself under him, taking his head onto her lap, feeling his hair tickling her thighs. She leaned forward, pressing her soft breasts against his head. She ran her hand along his side, caressing and comforting him. This she kept up for several minutes until she could see that some of the immediate tension of the pain had subsided. Then she leaned back, pulling her breasts off of his head. He rolled over onto his back, still holding his balls, to look up at her to try to see why. She smiled and reached back and untied her top and then discarded it. She then leaned down again, offering a nipple to his surprised mouth, which he eagerly began to suck on it as soon as it came into range. Her hand ran down across his stomach and then began to touch his penis. She could feel it respond to her touch immediately, becoming steadily harder as she stroked it playfully through his swimsuit. He sucked eagerly on her teat as she ran her fingers up and down the outline of his stiff shaft.

Then she smiled and let her hand run farther down to the base of his cock and suddenly curled her fingers around his balls and began to squeeze. He tried to hold his composure and keep suckling at her nipple, but as she kept squeezing steadily increasing the amount of force, he released it in order to let his mouth scream out in pain. She used her other hand to force his head back onto her lap and used her breasts to smother and muffle his cries of agony. His hands tried to pry hers loose but he didn't have the strength left. After what seemed an eternity, she released his balls, giving them one parting slap, which caused him to ball tightly up wracked with pain. She sat there for a moment, looking at him curled up in pain, covered with sweat, and felt the sweat running down her own body.

She got up from the bed and stood gazing down at his pain-ridden body. "Wow! That was fun! I'm going to go take a shower now." She leaned in close and whispered softly, "and if you're up to it, you can come join me." Then she kissed him gently on his cheek and strutted off to his bathroom. As he lay there, he could hear her start the shower and then, after a bit, he could just barely hear the sounds of her pleasuring herself in amongst the hot steam. But as much as his penis responded to those sweet sounds, the fulfillment of his fantasy had sapped all of his strength and the rest of him was unable to arise and join her.

After some time he could hear her turn off the water and then she returned to his room, having wrapped herself in his towel. "I hope I didn't overdo it. I really liked playing with you and I don't want to, you know, ruin you or anything," she said while going over to fetch her bikini top.

His body was still drained but much of the immediacy of the pain had subsided and he found himself able to reply, although it was in little more than a whisper. "I'll be okay."

There was a look of relief on her face. "Oh, good," she said, smiling. She began to dress herself again. "I'd really love to do this again some time soon. You know... if you're up to it." He didn't say anything but she could see the bulge in his crotch. "Let me know, okay?" and with that she slipped out, closing the door behind her.