PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Know About Matrock?

nibelheim
03-09-2005, 06:57 AM
Hello,

I was just wondering if anyone here knows about that matrock thing... some time ago, I saw their site when there were more exhaustive previews, and seemed cool. I remember I saw some pics and vids about something called "sex fights", where women and men (sometimes naked, sometimes clothed but getting naked soon! :) ) fought in a sort of ring, sometimes oiled up, and where all rules were ok. Obviously the women were aiming everytime to the male genitals, by squeezing them in all the way with their bare feet and hands, and often giving them punchs. The cool thing was that women could fight more "relaxed" than men: I mean that men should never distract, because as soon as they got a pose that put their genitals in evidence the girl was there just to hit them!
Anyone knows if there are any other sites about this ? With this thread I'm not going to promote their site, since I has never been a member, just wanted to know if anyone knew about it, and some opinions.

I found it very erotic, and think that it would be just so cool a sort of competition based on fights between sexes, both them naked, just to show which one rules in fighting :) but this is just a fantasy of mine... :)

N.

Magnum
03-10-2005, 10:03 AM
Is this what you are looking for?

http://www.matrock.com/home.cfm