PDA

View Full Version : First Post and a Story

beaner
03-14-2005, 06:44 PM
Hello everyone,

This is my first time posting here. My last account was deleted, and I'm determined not to let that happen again. I don't know why I didn't post before, the people here are so much more open than the majority of those at that other forum. Anyway, I have a story written for me by a girl I know who, believe it or not, didn't even know ballbusting existed four days ago. She told me that I was allowed to post it so here it is.

Overtime Pay

It’s 6:30 in the evening, and just you and I, the beautiful CEO, are left in the office. The deadlines lately had been brutal, but I have always been pleasant and appreciative of your efforts.

"Jeff, could you come into my office, please?" My sweet voice interrupts a fantasy you were having, and you flush as you make your way into my office. I don't bother closing the door, as we are already alone. I motion to a file on my desk for you to look at, but don't invite you to sit.

You obediently leaf through the pages, when suddenly you catch the scent of my perfume coming from behind you. With surprisingly strong and adept hands, I begin massaging your shoulders. You sigh as the tension begins to slip from your body. My hands begin a teasingly slow descent, popping one shirt button at a time, until suddenly you feel the button on your pants give way.

"Sit down, Jeff," I whisper softly in your ear, running my tongue down your neck and then guiding you to my soft leather computer chair. I slip off your shirt, pants, and underwear, and shower you with a trail of kisses: first your forehead, then your cheek, then your lips...all the way down, until I softly kiss the tip of your hardening penis.

I playfully lick the tip and draw you slowly deeper and deeper into my warm mouth. Gently, I caress your balls as I expertly bring you almost to the brink with pleasure. I look up sweetly at you as I suck, then begin climbing onto the chair. I kiss you passionately as I rub teasingly against your shaft, then suddenly you cry out into my crushing kiss as my knee comes crashing into your balls.

Sliding off the chair and onto the floor, you try to ease your pain. I pry your hands from your aching balls and tie them to one of the desk legs with my bra.
Begging for mercy, all you receive in return is a cruel smile that makes your blood turn cold. I sit on your legs to keep you from defending yourself. I mount you, riding like a wild minx, bearing down each time I climax. Just as suddenly as I mounted you, I stop.

My face turns soft again, and I lay gentle kisses on your face, licking your lips until you can’t help but let your tongue meet mine. I gently begin to massage your thighs and belly, making you feel better. I take you into my mouth again, savouring the taste of my pussy on you. I begin to use my hands and mouth in a perfect rhythm that has you about to come in my mouth, when suddenly I bear down on your dick with my molars.

Laughing cruelly, I stand up and put my heels back on. I begin walking in circles around you, smiling evilly. I slip a finger inside my pussy and wonder aloud, "Seeing you in pain like this is incredibly arousing. How much can your balls take until I can make myself come?" You barely get the beginning of "No!" out of your mouth before the first kick lands squarely in your nuts, followed by two more.

I lick my finger and begin rubbing my clit, writhing in ecstasy as you writhed in agony. Finally, unable to take any more, I mount you again, biting into your shoulder and moaning loudly. Within a few blissful moments, we both tremble with an incredibly long, simultaneous orgasm.