PDA

View Full Version : First Time

ThanxsMan
03-15-2005, 04:10 PM
Hey guys I was wondering how everyone got started in this fetish. So I started this thread for people to share their experiences and what not. So as a show of faith I'll go first.

Now this happened when I was a little younger, not that much younger though I'm only 19 for God's sake! Well anyways I was younger I forget the age but this girl named Nicole was over at my house. Well we got along great and I made several hints to her what I wanted done. She agreed and well here goes. She tried kicking me but never really got any good hits in and in the end I wound up very frustrated. So I've been trying to be busted real well since. Hopefullt that counts as a first time if not than I'm even a virgin in the ballkicking aspect as well as other areas... :(

Trouble
03-15-2005, 04:44 PM
So I've been trying to be busted real well since. Hopefullt that counts as a first time if not than I'm even a virgin in the ballkicking aspect as well as other areas... :(
Trouble was laid at 18, but not agan until 28, but pretty steadily thereafter; it's really not up to the men if and when we have sex, we have to wait until we come across womenfolk who are ready.

I'd been kicked in the balls earlier, but I wasn't an enthusiast who associated getting hit in the nuts with sexual foreplay until I was 14; I had a crush on one ofmy mother's friends (about 28). She picked up on it that I had a crush on her and started hitting me in the nuts when nobody was looking or when she could make it look like an accident.

agnetha
03-16-2005, 04:41 AM
Hello,

I got into this in a totally different way ! Have a look at the I'm Agnetha post I did (and kept adding to :) ) awhile ago.

Aggie

Knave
03-16-2005, 12:47 PM
I'm pretty sure I got into BB because I was convinced (in my ignorant youth) that the only way a girl would ever touch my sensitive bits would be to kick them. Eventually this concept went through puberty with me, and became sexualized. I fantasized more and more about girls I adored stepping on me and kicking me in that oh so private of places. I'm pleased to say that I have since learned that there are other circumstances under which girls will touch (etc. etc.) my sensitive bits. :)

-Knave

crushee
03-17-2005, 12:40 AM
My interest in being ball-busted appeared one day (actually one night!) when I was 23: I was travelling in the country for business purposes, I had bought a book at the railway ststion, a spy story where the heroïn happened to crush her opponents' balls to make them reveal the informations she needed to know...
During the train trip, I went three times to the toilets to masturbate; when I arrived in the hotel where I was supposed to meet colleagues, I told them I was sick and locked my self in my room with the book...
I spent all night reading and re-reading the chapters where she would crush male balls, and achieved a number of orgasms in one night I had never approached before...
Back to Paris, I didn't show the book to my g/f, but simply asked her some more ... powerful strokes; she would certainly not have been very keen on ball-busting, but she was impressed by the effect on my hard-on, and become more and more active in that direction.

Hoping to have added to the debate...

Jet
03-19-2005, 07:12 AM
little accident at the kindergarden, wanted to climb a frame a bit too enthusiasticly.

pecs
03-20-2005, 03:36 PM
so, what was the name of the book Crushee?

oldphart
03-20-2005, 04:26 PM
When I was a teenager I was introduced to the art of Female Domination by a friend of my mothers. G-d Bless her!