PDA

View Full Version : Sara, girls, I have to ask you this

velvetfog
03-16-2005, 11:15 PM
OK. This question is a bit off topic but it was only a matter of time before it came up. Penis size.

What are your views on penis size and the merits related to size. Keep in mind that most guys here want to know what women think, and these guys can take a lot of pain in many cases. You won't shock us or hurt us with your honest opinions. Basically, I contend the stated average length (5.5") and girth (4.5") are too low. I also contend there is a strong correlation between size and pleasure for the woman during vaginal sex.

While I'm asking for honesty, don't go into domina or humilation mode. An honest answer will suffice. I understand for many women, there is an internal compulsion to sugar coat it or maybe to make fun of men. Try to be objective, and if you haven't had enough experience with men, just say so. And there's no point in saying that a man's tongue can make up for other inadequancies. That's not really the point of the question. So let's have it girls, give us the scoop.

SadisticSara
03-17-2005, 02:06 AM
Please continue in the thread entitled "Penis Size: Are the averages wrong?"

That thread is at:
www.femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2134 (http://www.femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2134)

Actually, it was you yourself who started that thread in August, 2004. Please continue there.

This thread is redundant and now closed.
Please go to the thread mentioned.

- Sara :)