PDA

View Full Version : Public Clubs

J T
03-17-2005, 04:05 AM
Here's an idea for some enthusiastic person with some spare time. All the major and most of the medium size cities on the west coast have party clubs for all the bdsm power exchange folks. We could open up a public ball busting club. Women who want to give it a shot get free entrance. We men can then tell the willing abuser our fantasy. Then decide how brave we are? Have her follow our script or let her fulfill her desires.

Magnum
03-17-2005, 10:16 AM
Count me in.

Tamakeri
03-17-2005, 07:16 PM
Here's an idea for some enthusiastic person with some spare time. All the major and most of the medium size cities on the west coast have party clubs for all the bdsm power exchange folks. We could open up a public ball busting club. Women who want to give it a shot get free entrance. We men can then tell the willing abuser our fantasy. Then decide how brave we are? Have her follow our script or let her fulfill her desires.

You're going to have to figure out how to deal with the liability issue, especially if you are going to do this on the over lawyered left coast. Somebody will get their balls bruised and file suit against the club and the organizers. That would be you.

-Tamakeri

J T
03-17-2005, 11:07 PM
We'll use double witnessed consent forms, and have on site treatment for serious uh oh's.

Tamakeri
03-18-2005, 12:14 AM
We'll use double witnessed consent forms, and have on site treatment for serious uh oh's.

Good luck. Ski areas have both of those and they are sued for millions every year by people who purposely disobeyed trail markings, warnings signs, behaved recklessly etc.- and ski areas can afford good lawyers!

Now that's not to say all those people actually WIN the lawsuits, and your consent form may go a long way toward making sure the guy suing you doesn't actually win a big settlement. But your name will be dragged through public hearings and be in the newspapers and you will have spent thousands of dollars on lawyers long before the jury ever hears about the consent form.

I am totally serious. I would love to throw BB parties in LA and I have the resources and contacts to do it, but haven't figured out the liability angle. One possibility might be to make each guy who wants to play join a limited partnership where he becomes an "owner" of the party. That way he sues himself if he sues. That might work. I guess I need to talk to a lawyer.

-Tamakeri

Trouble
03-18-2005, 12:27 AM
Yeah, you need a lawyer into BB... Shouldn't be too hard to find. :Baahaha:

The consent forms do not mean a person can't file a lawsuit. For that, we have the unconstitutional, but valid in most states, mandatory binding arbitration. Going to arbitration would take some of the cost and trouble of it all, but the frivolous complaints would still be a killer. And the occassional genuine injury can come up, which is no frivolous suit, although the fool, er, the man in question did sign a consent form...

Here's another approach: why don't we wait until a chick sets up a bb club and then we'll let HER figure out the liability.

imlost568
03-18-2005, 02:33 PM
Go for it dude but i would'nt want to be the one to organize it