PDA

View Full Version : what is your preferece -busting empty balls or full

nutslave
03-17-2005, 09:04 AM
Hi guys,

If this question was asked before i apolagize in advance ...

For the girls:

When you are busting a guy do you prefer that he has his balls full of cum i.e. after prolonged teasing and denial (blue balls) or do you prefer to bust his balls right after he had an orgasm?

For the guys:

Do you prefer to have your balls busted when you have blue balls or would you enjoy it more to be busted after you had an orgasm?

Sincerely
nutslave

Magnum
03-17-2005, 10:14 AM
Before an orgasm for sure but not with blue balls.

Tamakeri
03-17-2005, 07:19 PM
Hi guys,

Do you prefer to have your balls busted when you have blue balls or would you enjoy it more to be busted after you had an orgasm?

Definitely blue balls. Much more pain, and she knows it!

-Tamakeri

woodpecker
03-17-2005, 08:43 PM
Absolutely with blue balls, more pain for less effort. When I have blue balls a light slap feels like full punch. Plus, this way I get maximum pain with minimum risk of injury.

Trouble
03-17-2005, 09:43 PM
Ah'm a-goin' with blue balls. Yup.

If yer with a girl and yah wannah do the one-two horizontal dance, if'n y'git mah meanin', an' she likes yew but she's not into it, whale, chute, a boy's puppies can turn bluer than a pancake. An' yew know a pair of blue puppies can shore ache like a caged cayote on a cattle train.

Ah like a bust right then to releave the dang pressure. Ah don't know 'bouts the rest of yew, but mah puppies can get packed tighter'n a fistful of feathers, and having the dang things suddenly seem to CLENCH, a'cuz Ah'm gazin' at a nice pair, lemme just say that Ah never believed God was a woman until Ah saw a fine-lookin' gal who liked me but didn't want to do the horizontal two-step just then and mah puppies clenched real tight on my full epididy- epidermi- mah nuts.

Juat like a fist full of feathers. The bust made me kind'a woozy, but when she asked if Ah would like another, Ah says to her, Ah says:

"Fer a few feathers more..."

velvetfog
03-17-2005, 11:21 PM
Semen is not really stored in the balls, so this is just a figure of speech. Full balls give a man courage. A man will take incredible pain to relieve his sex drive, and a blow after cumming is more pain, much less pleasure. Hence my fascination with wanting to be busted after cumming several times. When my balls are bone dry, totally drained, I want a woman to go after my meat ovals with a passion.

Trouble
03-18-2005, 12:17 AM
Semen is not really stored in the balls, so this is just a figure of speech.
Sperm is stored in the epididymis, aren't they? The epididymis is in the scrotum with the testicles, seminal vesivcles, and, yanno, stuff like that. Semen is stored in the gland that produces it, that prostrate thing, right? Of course, I'm no ballologist...

crushee
03-18-2005, 12:18 AM
A g/f of mine, who is a physician told me that after cumming, a normal response of the male body was to produce new amounts of semen, this implying heavily (but not only) the balls. The process brings large amounts of blood to the balls, in order to « feed » them for this effort. That’s is why they are, after cumming, usually not flat at all, but bigger and harder than before. And they are also MUCH MORE SENSITIVE.
This g/f sometimes lead me to unconsciousness simply by keeping crushing my balls after orgasm, but not harder than before.

Another explaination for more sensitivity ( ?) after orgasm has already been mentionned in this board : the way to orgasm(s) acts as a pain-killer, and this effect, (due, if I remember correctly to endorphins) ceases after cumming, leaving the body much more subject to pain.

Hoping to have added to the debate...

jtomin32
03-18-2005, 08:35 PM
I definitely fantasize about continued punching after cumming, but I haven't been able to take more than a few more hits before using a safe word. Sooner or later I'll work up the nerve to agree to be punched for a few minutes with no safeword... but not yet...

high_voice
03-20-2005, 05:35 PM
I'm a hell of a lot more brave with getting my balls slapped around BEFORE I have an orgasm. After I've blown a load, a girl better have my hands tied up because I'm going to be grabbing her hands if she's smacking my nuts.

I like the fantasy as much as any of us here...but sometimes the reality is a little more than my poor balls can take!

sorenuts
03-21-2005, 08:08 AM
I tell my wife that she can do anything she wants if I am tied up. She loves to suck my balls and drives me crazy when she bites them. So to answer the question I have to be horney as hell and during that time I can take what is dished out. I think my brain miss confuses the signals of pain and pleasure when I have a full load ready to release. Once I have cum I am done. What was once feeling good quickly turns to pain for me. If I am not tied up she can't get close to them after that.
Once I have cum I have the over powering feeling that I just want to sleep. Any one else get to feeling that way?

poolman2
03-22-2005, 02:57 AM
I prefer my ballbusting when I'm horny. That means when I have not recently orgasmed. My wife can kick my balls about as hard as she want, and if I'm horny enough, I don't seem to care. Actually, a medium to hard blow feels pleasurable if I'm horny. On a few occasions, I noticed her kicks were becoming uncomfortable, so I concentrated on how much I wanted them to feel good. Very shortly her kicks were producing pangs of pleasure not pain. It's amazing what you can psyche yourself into believing if you want to badly enough.

On a couple of occasions, I was not at all aroused when she began to kick my balls. All I really experience then was pain, so we switched to other activities.

So in essence I guess I just don't like ballbusting, or any other kind of sex for that matter if I have recently cum.

jigab00
03-22-2005, 06:29 AM
Personally, I've had a few occasions when I've asked my wife to continue beating my balls after an orgasm partly due to perceived fantasy, and partly to see how it would feel. While the thought of being continually busted is good fantasy fodder (ie. sounds good before you orgasm!), it doesnt do much for me in reality. I can continue to take hard hits to my balls after orgasm, but it isn't arousing. It's really the same with anything really. Once my sexual appetite is (temporarily) sated, things that once held sexual cache lose their attractiveness for a while. I guess it's the old caveman genes acting up again. I would assume that most experience this phenomenon.

However, I think if she mixed in psychological domination (ie. changed focus to a less physical mode of sex play) and mixed in less frequent ballbusting, she could probably get me aroused again pretty quick. Unfortunately, my wife (bless her) is way to gentle to play the "femdom" part convincingly. Oh well, maybe with time! :)

J