PDA

View Full Version : Can I Be Nosey, Sara?

high_voice
03-20-2005, 05:52 PM
Sara,

Not that it is any of my business, but because it would give me some inspiration while waiting on my next session!

When's the last time you gave one of your hour long ball busting and jack off sessions?

I'm sure I'm not the only guy here who'd like to know!

Trouble
03-20-2005, 07:21 PM
Sara,

Not that it is any of my business, but because it would give me some inspiration while waiting on my next session!

When's the last time you gave one of your hour long ball busting and jack off sessions?

I'm sure I'm not the only guy here who'd like to know!
Ah'm afraid she can't tell you. It's highly classified infermation. Fer... um... national security purposes... yeah, that's it. National security.

Yah never know when one o' them terrererist groups might be logging on to a ballbluster board... lookin' fer terreristicle measures tah use against The Troops. Yanno, like Al'Ka-Seltzer, or, worse, the CIA.

Magnum
03-21-2005, 10:45 AM
Hmmmm. :cryingblu

SadisticSara
03-21-2005, 12:04 PM
Sara,

I'm sure I'm not the only guy here who'd like to know!It was less than 2 weeks ago, but I don't remember which night.
I don't keep track of things like that by marking them on a calendar or writing them in a diary or anything, because the exact day isn't important to me.

Sometimes I don't have any 'sessions' for weeks or even months though. Mostly when I'm between boyfriends/partners or when I have one who isn't into ballbusting.

Before anyone offers to "fill in the gaps" by being a volunteer though, I'd like to point out that I'm not addicted to ballbusting. Just habituated. When I'm going with a boyfriend/partner who enjoys it, we do it and both enjoy it. But if the guy has already told me that he doesn't want even ballsqueezing, then we do other erotic and sexual things together (and both enjoy it).

I guess I could have answered your question by just typing "less than 2 weeks ago" but I prefer writing longer posts than some members do. :D (Hey, I didn't mention any names!) :Baahaha:

- Sara :)

taz balls
03-21-2005, 05:41 PM
Sadistic Sara

Forgive me but I am new to this forum. You mentioned a session several weeks ago where you were involved in ball busting / jack off activities. I was curious, is this something you sometimes do outside of any regular relationship. In other words, do you sometimes enjoy kicking a stranger in the balls, knowing that he wants it and making him wait for it. Teasing him by the temptation of a kick in the nuts? I'm just curious. You may have answered all these questions before, but I would enjoy hearing your response.

The reason I ask is basically experiences. I have a girlfriend right now who is totally into busting my balls. She loves it. Prior to this I have many "sessions" with girls who were busting my balls for the first time. While that was fun, lots of fun, the steady partner is even better. You can really get into each others head, get to know their every move, its the best thing ever.

Guys, if you don't have a steady lady or your are reluctant to take her there let me know. Maybe I can make a suggestion or two.

Taz Balls

SadisticSara
03-22-2005, 04:55 PM
Sadistic Sara
Forgive me but I am new to this forum. You mentioned a session several weeks ago where you were involved in ball busting / jack off activities. I was curious, is this something you sometimes do outside of any regular relationship. In other words, do you sometimes enjoy kicking a stranger in the balls, knowing that he wants it and making him wait for it. Teasing him by the temptation of a kick in the nuts? I'm just curious. You may have answered all these questions before, but I would enjoy hearing your response.
The reason I ask is basically experiences. I have a girlfriend right now who is totally into busting my balls. She loves it. Prior to this I have many "sessions" with girls who were busting my balls for the first time. While that was fun, lots of fun, the steady partner is even better. You can really get into each others head, get to know their every move, its the best thing ever.

No, I don't kick strangers.
I only do 'ballbusting' with a partner or boyfriend, where there's a trusting emotional bond. (I'm not a "pro".)
I agree that it's better with a steady partner. ;)

- Sara :)