PDA

View Full Version : sharon read this

daddy19
04-07-2005, 07:02 PM
hey sharon, i just purchase the video angel and helena number 2. i purchase the the second one cus it was cheaper. it was really great. you people should purchase it because it is good. hey sharon i was wondering if you could maybe lower the prices on the download clips because maybe people will purchase more. i really enjoy the clips but its too much for me to afford it everyday. i wouldn't mind buying a new clip everyday but im not rich. just want to say nice work sharona and the clips r awsome. maybe you can ask angel to wear sum shoes and do ballbusting. it will be nice. thanks and keep up the good work. :)

Sharon.Femaledom.com
04-11-2005, 10:14 PM
Dear Daddy19,

Thank you for the post.

As for the clip price then unfortunate we dont have any plans of lowering the prices due to expenses in making them.

I think you should become a member of FemaleDom members area if your not already as you will get ALOT material for your money like this month we posted this for the members:

01-Apr-05
April month on FemaleDom.com
Here you can see a list of content that will be added during April month.

You will see:
1.297 pictures
84 video clips

Updates with these models:
Britta
Angel
Helena
Melinda
Maria
Bianca
Cara
Linda
Shania
June
Sandra
Jennifer
New girl Tamara
Vanessa

Updated every second day the whole month!

Enjoy.
Team FemaleDom.

I promise you that you wont find any Ballbusting site giving its members as
much as we have done the last 6 years month after month for $29.99.

As for the 250 Megabyte files on www.FDMovies.com it has to do with
a few big expenses that we need covered to be able to do what we are doing.First of all there is the models location photographer equipment but thats just to make the material then there is the server space and baandwith cost and its not cheap well not as cheap as you could wish the clips to be anyways :)

Daddy19 we may going to make some smaller clips available meaning smaller
downloads smaller costs but if and when im not sure.