PDA

View Full Version : How I got into BB

cubansmurf
04-13-2005, 05:20 PM
Hey everybody. Finally got a first post in, my spam filter kept blocking femdom emails for some reason. Got that all figured out so I wanted to post something about me.

I got into BB way back when I was 11 or 12. I grew up in a gated community where alot of the kids all hung out and played together. There were a couple of girls who always beat up the boys by hitting them in the balls. I kinda got use to the pain, and eventually started liking it. I never told the girls anything (of'course), and would always be the first to pick the fights and harras them. I eventually ran into one of these girls and told her my little secret. She got extremely excited. She asked me to come into the back room of her job and busted me until I couldn't take it anymore, then laughed and kept at it. She gave me her number and told me to call her anytime. I lost the number, and when I went back a couple of months later, she wasnt working there anymore =( But it's all good now (read on to know why =P)

I've told a few girlfriends of mine about my fetish and they have all jumped on the opportunity of busting me. My current GF (2+ years), and the love of my life is no exception. She loves doing it and I love letting her. I guess I got lucky with picking a gem. I only wish that I could get her to talk more durring our sessions. Any suggestions?

Tballs
04-14-2005, 07:04 AM
I'm mid-fifties, and like to ponder just why I need a woman to abuse my testicles. The key word is NEED. Though I LIKE the fantasy, I hate the reality - but I need genital abuse, periodically.
I recall having the fantasy of genital torture for much of my pre-pubic years, and on into adulthood, but I never experienced it until I was 40 years old.
1st time - I was traveling, and called for a massage. I invited the young lady to finger-flick my balls until I came, while she jerked me off. The pain was far greater than I had fantasized [it always is] and it took several time-outs before I could "push through" the pain.
I told her to ignore my begging and screaming, and to keep flipping and jerking until I came. She was sitting on the bed, and I stood before her with a "scream towel" [something I often need]. Like a drill sergeant, she flipped... right ball, left ball, right ball, left ball... with military cadence, as she stroked my cock. I danced around like the floor was hot metal, but her grip on my cock kept her targets before her. I begged “not so hard”; and I screamed primal screams into the towel.
She ignored me, and kept flipping – left, right, left -and jerking. I thought I was going to die before finally cumming after several minutes. It was one of those “10” orgasms, and then I collapsed onto the bed, holding my throbbing balls.
My testicles ran a fever for days, and hurt for weeks. Though I have needed an intense cbt/ballbusting session about every six months over the past 15 years, that’s about all my balls can handle. And at my age, I can no longer risk high intensity pain leading up to orgasm – I fear a heart attack.
For those under 30, I challenge you to try that scenario.

jtomin32
04-14-2005, 11:56 PM
Wow, that sounds like an awesome 1st time! Can I ask how long the whole timeframe was? Did you have to convince her to do it, or was she into it?

ballbustmeplz
04-17-2005, 01:02 PM
I've told a few girlfriends of mine about my fetish and they have all jumped on the opportunity of busting me. My current GF (2+ years), and the love of my life is no exception. She loves doing it and I love letting her. I guess I got lucky with picking a gem. I only wish that I could get her to talk more durring our sessions. Any suggestions?

That has not been the case for me! When I tell girls about it they are usually really coy and dont even try. One girl I knew did and it was very pleasant. I would tell her squeeze harder, and she would be like: I´m going to hurt you. And I would be like: No no! Go on go on. I want to feel ur rage. haha Yeah that was fun.

DarkX
04-18-2005, 02:20 PM
I was kneed by my gf as i was 18 now i am into ballbusting since that

Ronnie23
04-18-2005, 03:07 PM
Ever since i was 15 these girls used to beat my friend up and then one day she kicked me in the balls, it hurt like hell, but i kinda liked it, so i kinda got into it from there

David_B
04-19-2005, 05:59 AM
When I was about 12 years old, at least ten years before the term ballbusting had even been coined, somehow I just felt drawn to the idea of being kicked between the legs. I used to visit the books department of my local Army and Navy store, which had a self defence book on sale and quietly look through. A couple of times just looking at the pictures and reading the text I got so overwhelmed that I lost my vision temporarily (this is a symptom of shock).

I've still got the book, it's called "Self Defence for Women" by Pat Butler. This is the earliest instance of bb entering my fantasy life. From there is just grew. For years I was completely unaware that bb was a fetish appreciated by many. Somehow I just knew instinctively that it was right for me.

David B.
--
http://www.ballbustinggoddess.com/Samples/Updates.html

cubansmurf
04-19-2005, 12:32 PM
For years I was completely unaware that bb was a fetish appreciated by many.

David B.
--

I found Hundra about 6 years ago online, and ever since then I've hunted around everywhere and joined up on a few sites for periods of time (including this one, twice). I would definately rejoin this pay site if it wasnt for the auto-billing, has that changed at all?

David_B
04-20-2005, 05:07 AM
It's funny. Hundra was one of the first sites I found as well. Do you remember the Insitute for Testicular Agony and the long bb movie list site?

I know both Femaledom and my own site use CCBill, and both have autobilling. Normally on the page where you join there is a cancel button, which you can use at any time, and you still get your month's membership until the first 30 days run out. I know Femaledom has some nice updates, so it is worth rejoining if you think you would enjoy a new membership.

David B.
--

Trouble
04-20-2005, 10:31 PM
It's funny. Hundra was one of the first sites I found as well. Do you remember the Insitute for Testicular Agony and the long bb movie list site?
The one started by Jason "Needacup"? Is that gone?

David_B
04-21-2005, 04:01 AM
I believe there have been attempts to resurrect the movie list on a new server, but I'm not sure how these are progressing. I still have at home a 5 page paper print-out of the original movie list dated 23/9/97, from when it was on the old Geocities server. Hundra and The Institute have definitely gone... (sigh) I miss them both.

David B.
--

Trouble
04-21-2005, 10:59 PM
I believe there have been attempts to resurrect the movie list on a new server, but I'm not sure how these are progressing. I still have at home a 5 page paper print-out of the original movie list dated 23/9/97, from when it was on the old Geocities server. Hundra and The Institute have definitely gone... (sigh) I miss them both.
I have... a copy of the list from late 2004. Edited and updated somewhat. Some corrections made, some duplicates tossed out, etc. Jealous? :D

David_B
04-22-2005, 04:09 AM
Well, I suppose mine has a certain antique value... Okay, yes I am jealous. :)

David B.
--
http://www.ballbustinggoddess.com/Samples/Updates.htm

jax10
06-06-2005, 03:52 AM
When I was fifteen I was invited over to a girls sleep out along with one of her friends, we all started drinking then they started whispering to each other and giggling. As I got up to drink the rest of my alcohol her friend kicked me in between the legs from behind. I had no idea why but I liked it and said back to her "you missed"
I admit it, it hurt like hell but I loved the throbbing pain. We started talking about bb, it was obvious they wanted to kick me and I wanted to get kicked. So I got up off the bed and said "fist person to get me to the ground gets 5 dollars"
I'm sure they had done this before, strait away they kicked off their shoes, my friend was the first to strike my balls. For some reason I way preferred her kicking me. They each took turns. After awhile I was on the ground almost crying. Then one of them said "are you alright"
I stupidly replied "Thats pathetic"
It seemed as they were offended so they started whispering again, I struggled to get back up on the bed, my friend went in the house for some reason. A few minutes when she returned she started to seduce me, she tied my hands to her bed, as soon as I realized she was doing the knots up too tightly I started to panic. Her friend grabbed my legs high up in the air and stomped on my balls, she then started pulling on my legs as hard as she could with her foot still on my balls. Then they started to undress me, there was nothing I could do. When they got my pants off, it was obvious I had a boner. I couldn't stop blushing. They knew by then I loved having this done. My friend then sat on my face and kept dropping her heel into my balls, over and over again. Her friend then grabbed my boxers and whipped them off. Strait away she grabbed a hold of my balls and started to squeeze harder and harder, I'm not sure why but my vision started to go funny. I was breathing heavily, trying not to cry. I was groaning allot by this time, each time I did her grip got tighter and tighter. By now the pain wasn't sexual anymore but torture. Finally I didn't care about hitting girls so I kicked her off me, I felt so bad but I felt it had to stop. My friend said "don't do that" she got off my face and slapped me, she then lay on top of me. then she gave me a knee to the balls, each time harder and harder. I started too only see black, but she kept at it.
When I woke up in the morning my balls were easily double sized and very bruised, It was very hard to walk in the morning. I got changed and left strait away... things were never the same at school. I wish i could experience that again, but not too that extent.