PDA

View Full Version : Non bb Pics of Related Interest

fchotball
04-20-2005, 05:02 PM
This thread is for pics that are hot as is, but would be hotter if she was doing something to those very exposed and vulnerable balls

for example:

inquisitiv
04-20-2005, 05:45 PM
This thread is for pics that are hot as is, but would be hotter if she was doing something to those very exposed and vulnerable balls So this is a thread for any picture of a man with his nads exposed when there's a hot woman about except for those where she's actually doing something to said orbs - right? :confused:

iagree
04-20-2005, 05:53 PM
I dont think this is such a bad idea. These are pics leaving something to the imagination. A man in a vulnerable position with a woman in a dominating position that could very well turn into ballbusting. Id prefer ballbusting pics, but this thread is there for someone with a pic that they feel is hot and somewhat ballbustin goriented who wants to post w/o fear of getting banned for posting a non bb pic in the bb pic thread.

fchotball
04-20-2005, 06:21 PM
Look at the pic. His hands are tied. She's doing him, and she's loving it! Who knows what bb'ing she did to him before to get him on the ground and tied up so that she could have her way with him. ... and what she could do to him if he were uncooperative!

ilny2000
04-20-2005, 08:34 PM
Who knows what bb'ing she did to him before to get him on the ground...

Agreed! I wonder if you are also a fan of "victory pose" pictures?

I think F/m victory poses are insanely HOT for the very idea that a BB may have been used for the female to gain the victory.

Please post victory poses in this thread (That is, if fchotball doesn't mind!)

Time to do a little FAQ reading to see if I can figure out how to post pictures.

fchotball
04-21-2005, 12:52 AM
sure victory poses, as long as they show a good shot of the girl's face and her expression!

Can you imagine what this girl is thinking when she's doing this?

I bet it's something along the lines of " Ugh! I told you I'd crush them if you didn't get those nasty balls away from me!"

ilny2000
04-21-2005, 11:42 AM
Can you imagine what this girl is thinking when she's doing this?

Sure! You grab her from behind, and I grab her from the front. In one beautiful smooth motion, she swings her foot back and catches your plums with the sole of her sexy shoe.

I open my mouth and gasp as my friend's eyes bug out and he sinks to his knees clutching his wounded sack. Before it registers, she brings her knee up between my thighs and unmans me with a crushing blow.

Final Score: Guys 0 Chick 4 (busted balls)

fchotball
04-23-2005, 11:07 AM
I wonder who won this tennis match? Maybe she hit a Deuce!

fchotball
04-29-2005, 02:25 AM
So close!