PDA

View Full Version : sharing movies ("can subject you to criminal and civil penalties...")

adultzone
04-25-2005, 07:29 AM
hi

i recently joined www.file-sharing-link-removed.co.uk (http://www.illegal-file-sharing-link-removed.co.uk/) and found thousands of female domination movies with ball busting that that people are willing to share for free ... does anyone know about these kind of file sharing sites?

Is it really legal?

Thanks

Note Inserted By Sara (after closing this thread):

No, it's not legal in most countries.
As webmaster of ukadultzone.com (as your email address indicates) you should know that!
I'll check into this matter.
Needless to say, your email address, IP address and hostname (etc.) have been logged.

I'll have to suspend you until this is resolved.

- Sara

Tamakeri
04-25-2005, 09:08 AM
hi

i recently joined --some file sharing website-- and found thousands of female domination movies with ball busting that that people are willing to share for free ... does anyone know about these kind of file sharing sites?

Is it really legal?

ThanksOf course it's illegal you scumbag. Theft of property is illegal. Turns out, so is distribution of stolen property which is what your company is doing. You didn't just join that site, you OWN it, don't you Dave?

It seems that:

Mr. David Nelson
PO Box 1152
Liverpool Nil 123 6yr
UK

owns both the file sharing site and the site YOU have listed in your profile as your own website. In fact- it's the same IP address, on the same server, hosted by lyceu.net (Lycos- Europe) So all you are doing here is advertising your illegal trade. You are probably too stupid to realize this, but by posting here (and yes- your IP address is logged by these servers) you have made it clear to any court that you know EXACTLY what you are doing. Your claim of ignorance about what your "members" are trading through your site won't hold water anymore Davey. I hope that Sharon is clever enough to ban your name, your IP address, your email, and your stench from this forum and from her site.

Magnum
04-25-2005, 09:50 AM
Tell him Tamakeri. I don't have much patience for people like this either and hopefully he will suffer the consequences. It sure pisses ya off, good thing you saw through it. Unfortunatley to many will not know and probably join his site. :cussing:

adultzone
04-25-2005, 10:03 AM
That's a little harsh - actually it doesn't belong to me .. lol - but thanks for the information ...

For those of your interested, I just found the following:

"Some files contained on these networks are copyrighted works, like popular games, movies, music, and software. P2P software makes it possible to upload and download copyrighted material from the Internet without proper authorization, but that can violate copyright laws and subject you to criminal and civil penalties. The downloding of such material is the responsibility of the individual."

So, it appears it's not completely illegal - you just need to be a sensible user of the file sharing network ... interesting debate ...

I guess the guys above produce videos that are being shared on this site .. sorry chaps, I promise not to download anything of yours... It would be great to hear from anyone else on this?

Keep up the great work!!

Another Note Added By Sara:

What Tamakeri said in his post above is true (of course).
Same host, same IP address, same server, etc.

Above (post #1), "adultzone" says he just joined the file sharing site, as if he were a member of the public.
Below (post #5), "adultzone" says his company recently started work with this file sharing partner!

It doesn't make much sense for "adultzone" to be asking members of this forum (in post #1) if file sharing of copyrighted material is legal, since he's a webmaster and admits that he (or his partnership company) "works with" the file sharing site (in post #5).

There are way too many other misleading statements, discrepancies, inconsistencies and contradictions in what "adultzone" says in his 3 posts in this thread for me to bother commenting on.
That's why I changed the URL of the link posted by "adultzone" the same day that he posted it, as well as banning him and closing this thread.

adultzone
04-25-2005, 10:57 AM
To clarify ownership of the site www.site-name-removed.co.uk (http://www.site-name-removed.co.uk) - when you look closer you will see that the file sharing network is actually operated by MP3Downloading.... as you can see from the joining pages.

As for the David & Nelson Partnership, we own the UK Adult Zone and the UK Fetish Zone - actively supporting the fetish scene in the UK - whenever we find mistresses or female ballbusters we update a directory and we aim to help share that information.

We recently started work with this file sharing partner and this is why I raise the issue of file sharing here... We do not believe that this trend will go away. More to the point, we see file sharing as a catalyst for a major shift in the production, distribution and value management of media.

As I said in my original post, there are thousands of files available on this network and this is clearly not the only site out there offering these services - there are literally thousands of them.

The question we would like to raise here is on the legality and peoples VIEWS on that - We DO want to make people aware of what is available - "Freedom of speach" - It is important that people know what is available and what they can and cannot do with the technology available to them today.

Look forward to more information and views on file sharing and its legality and impact on industry that are perhaps a little more constructive.

Can we plesae treat this with a little more maturity. I hate to see this forum deteriorate