PDA

View Full Version : Hand squeezing limits?

velvetfog
04-26-2005, 12:45 AM
I was wondering how much hand squeezing pressure the balls can take before they break. I don't think I have ever met a woman who could pop a ball by hand squeezing it.

On the other hand, I find it intriguing that women are savvy enough to know a ball can be broken by repeated stomping. While I found it a little unsettling, "Mommy's Nutcrackers", a story about a mother who crushes her son's testicle by standing on it, I also found it very erotic.

skweezme
04-26-2005, 02:56 PM
Nice story, Velvetfog!

Don't know that balls would pop with a hard squeeze, they're gristly and solid. Not little balloons! But I wonder if some woman with a really strong grip, like a tennis-player or a bodybuilder, could do it?

Serena, where are you? :Baahaha:

Geezer
05-08-2005, 12:39 PM
I was wondering how much hand squeezing pressure the balls can take before they break. I don't think I have ever met a woman who could pop a ball by hand squeezing it . . . on the other hand, I find it intriguing that women are savvy enough to know a ball can be broken by repeated stomping.

My guess is that if you really wanted to permanently damage a testicle, you could if you crushed it suddenly between two hard surfaces but I don't think you could exert enough pressure using only your hands...at least I can't...or haven't been able to. I guess that you could really do some damage to a ball if someone stomped it perfectly, but why would you want to damage it permanently? Just squeezing it manually (or if you need more or longer pressure, mechanically) will give you all the pleasure (pain) you'd want and if you are imaginative enough, your techinques can last you a lifetime. I've been "doing" my nuts since my early teens and I'm still trying new techniques and devises on them...one of the recent posts piqued my interest in finding a caulking gun :iluvu:

I haven't tried to really "break" mine but I have put some extreme manual pressure on them over the years and they're still whole...at least they come back after a few hours. Not creating any lasting damage manually over the years, I've even used some mechanical squeezing devises and they're still whole so I think you can ratchet up the pressure you fantasize about and see how much you really can take. If you apply it slowly, you will certainly stop before you do any damage...if you allow someone else to control the pressure you'll put up quote a ruckus when they pass your limits but if they only use their hands, you won't be permanently damaged, I assure you...if you're not restrained, you'll do more damage to them trying to make them stop than they will do to your nuts.

I've posted a bunch of my nut-squeezing pics in several threads here, check them out at "Self Busting," "Squeezers-Gentle/Hard," "Ballbusting Pics - Attached - Not for Text Only Posts" and "Ball Hardness." (Sorry, I don't know how to make links to those threads...you'll have to SEARCH for them if you wanna see my nuts.)

If you can distort the shape of your eggs as much as some of the pics show, you will have learned how wonderfully adaptive balls are to receiving pressure (and rewarding you with the endorphines).

Good luck and good squeezing,

The Geezer