PDA

View Full Version : Closed Thread Question

jsmythe1234
04-27-2005, 04:34 AM
This is mainly for Sara, but any of the ladies may feel free to respond. There was recently a closed thread, it was a little too hardcore for my liking( even though it was only fantasy) so my question is this:

What would you do to a bad guy who accosted you and a girlfriend in an alley at night?. He is pretty drunk, he was very rude, maybe he wanted to grab a free feel or something, nothing like **** or wanting to hurt you afterwards. But you are still pissed. He is drunk and you and your friend easily overpower him and he is down on the ground. Your friend is able to restrain him if you want her too.

SadisticSara
04-27-2005, 11:06 AM
I'll answer the part about the closed thread.
I think you're referring to the thread called "Sara, A Bondage Question Out Of Curiosity ??", at:
www.femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2531 (http://www.femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2531)

After answering the original question in that thread, 3 members posted about wanting to participate in the most extreme and permanent kind of CBT that I could imagine. I hadn't figured on that. So I made a long post about that, which was going to be continued with any interested members. Fantasy stuff, of course.

But then another member posted, saying that such stuff would be counterproductive to ballbusting and not a good idea. At least, that's the way I understood the post.
So rather than continue that really extreme fantasy I closed the thread, after posting that I didn't want any members to confuse reality with fantasy. :o

About your second paragraph:
You say that the rude drunk "maybe wanted to grab a free feel or something". Right. :Baahaha: We know what the "or something" probably is, and we're not about to give him even a "free feel".

Assuming we're talking about reality and not fantasy, I would not intentionally do him any permanent harm. Maybe a kick in the balls (or knee) to 'discourage' him and slow him down while I hastily made my way to a safer place.
This may not be what you want to hear, but it's reality.
If enough members want me to reopen the fantasy thread that I mentioned, I might. I just don't want members to get fantasy and reality mixed up. Especially in the same thread. It could lead to unwanted results in real life.

- Sara :)

ilny2000
04-27-2005, 12:05 PM
Ah the lovely difference between fantasy and reality!

In reality, I would not more want a full force kick in the sack than a poke in the eye.

But in my fantasy... I would love to take your knee as soon as my hands cupped your breasts and thumbs tweaked your nipples. Whew! Got a woody just typing that! LOL

On the other hand, in reality, a gentle knee doesn't slow me down at all but winds my crank more than you could possibly imagine!

Sorry I mistyped your name in another thread, Sara. I guess a fitting punishment would be... :-)

jsmythe1234
04-27-2005, 01:07 PM
Hey Sara,

Yes, that was the closed thread I was referring to. I wasn't sure if you wanted to re-open that discussion so I was intentionally vague about it.

As for my question and your answer in terms of fantasy and reality, I did enjoy the reality answer but would also like to hear a fantasy answer. Let's say that you are very, very upset about this guys action and really want to teach him a lesson, as well as unload some frustration. His actions don't warrant permanent damage, but everything else is on the table.

SadisticSara
04-27-2005, 10:30 PM
... I would love to take your knee as soon as my hands cupped your breasts and thumbs tweaked your nipples. ...
... in reality, a gentle knee doesn't slow me down at all but winds my crank more than you could possibly imagine!
Sorry I mistyped your name in another thread, Sara. I guess a fitting punishment would be... :-)

Hee, hee! :)

When I said "Maybe a kick in the balls (or knee) to 'discourage' him and slow him down...", I meant 'a kick in the balls or a kick in the knee'. ;) I didn't mean, 'a kick or a knee in the balls'. ;) Guys tend to protect their balls from kicks and it might be easier to get you in the knee. That would slow most guys down. But if you're drunk, your reflexes may be slowed down enough to get you in the balls. And I wouldn't make it gentle enough for you to enjoy. :D And here's a (*wham*) virtual kick in the nuts for misspelling my name. It's Spanish and doesn't have an "h" on the end. No practical need for the "h" since it's silent anyway.

jonnyk75
04-28-2005, 04:11 AM
Whoops, I didn't mean to spoil anyone's fun. Please continue with the ********** fantasy. Wow Sarah, you are certainly a conscientious ballbuster. Shutting down a thread because your concerned people have fantasy confused for reality was a classy move (if there is such a word on this forum). But could you restart it again.... pleeeeease... Love the idea. Plus I I'm curious to hear some more creative ways of destroying a man. It's nice to know there's such a rational and responsible person with my balls in their hands.. HAHA.. But in a fantasy I'd prefer you to be a psycho. ;) Oh yeah feel free to give me a virtual kick in the balls for mispelling your name.. :bananajum

David_B
04-28-2005, 05:11 AM
Guys tend to protect their balls from kicks and it might be easier to get you in the knee. That would slow most guys down. But if you're drunk, your reflexes may be slowed down enough to get you in the balls.
Hello Sara,

It's always good to have a second line of defence in a self-protection situation. If the person has consumed a lot of alcohol or narcotics, he may not even register a kick to a single part of his body, even his balls, so the best thing to do is attack him everywhere, i.e., his eyes, balls, kneecaps, shins. It's a horrible situation, which I hope never happens... On the two occasions when someone tried to mug me, I managed to talk my way out of it, but unfortunately this is not always possible.

David B.
--
http://www.ballbustinggoddess.com/Samples/Updates.html

ilny2000
04-28-2005, 08:36 PM
I meant 'a kick in the balls or a kick in the knee'[b]- Sara :)

Opps, well, I like my interpetation better :)

Oh, and you're are a little mistaken on that *I* wouldn't be protecting my balls. I also wouldn't be drunk - it numbs the senses. But you are right about...

OOOMmmpff

<slumps to ground and curls up holding busted balls>

that... wasn't... gentle...

ooooooooohhhhhhhhh

SadisticSara
04-30-2005, 01:37 PM
...It's always good to have a second line of defence in a self-protection situation. If the person has consumed a lot of alcohol or narcotics, he may not even register a kick to a single part of his body, even his balls, so the best thing to do is attack him everywhere, i.e., his eyes, balls, kneecaps, shins. ...

I agree with what you're saying, of couse, David. :) The second line of defence could also include CS gas, a taser, a handgun, or whatever happens to be legal in the country it happens in.

But that's not what I was replying to.
I was replying to the original poster who wrote: "He is pretty drunk" and "you and your friend easily overpower him".

In a case like what "jsmythe1234" and I were talking about I wouldn't "attack him everywhere, i.e., his eyes, balls, kneecaps, shins". In my opinion that would be using unnecessary force and doing unnecessary harm.
I would do as I said. Discourage him from following me/us and hastily make my/our way to a safer place. If the guy were as drunk as "jsmythe1234" described, he would not likely have sufficient physical coordination to run as quickly or agilely as I would.

The scenario that you mention is different. And thanks for pointing out that one's reaction should be based on the situation at hand. In that kind of scenario, I would agree with your advice. I would fight like a wildcat.
I've been in both types of situations and I'm still alive and unharmed. Not bragging though. Maybe partly luck. Maybe partly by avoiding getting into potentially dangerous situations.

We both seem to agree that it's better to avoid a fight though. ;)

David_B
05-01-2005, 05:28 AM
Yes, it's definitely better to avoid a fight, if possible. On one occasion two guys were asking me for money in a daylight crowded street. They claimed to have a knife, which one of the guys said he would stab me with. By a thousand-to-one co-incidence a police car pulled up at the top of the street, just as this was happening. The muggers quickly disappeared on seeing this.

On another occasion, I was on a crowded underground train, and a guy sat opposite and began talking about my shoes of all things, while his friend watched carefully from across the aisle. I've seen this happen before. They talk to a stranger and try to gauge from his/her reaction whether s/he will put up a fight, so I looked him straight in the eye and began talking to him (most people try to look away, but this is the worst thing you can do, as they think they have found a soft target). When the train pulled up at the next station, I got up from my seat, and they got up too, I moved toward the door as if I was about to exit, but instead I stopped suddenly, and stayed on the train. The two guys realised they had been found out and they got off the train... It was one of those times when the train had to recharge, so the doors stayed open at the station for a very long 5 minutes, but they didn't come back. On both occasions my heart was in my throat. It was very frightening, but I was very lucky that things turned out the way they did.

David B.
--
http://www.ballbustinggoddess.com/Samples/Updates.html

jonnyk75
05-01-2005, 06:18 AM
So Sarah, with all this talk about rapists and muggers, doesn't it put you in the mood to ******** someone? hint hint.. Fantasy of course. I think I/we can handle it. :letsplay