PDA

View Full Version : Ballbusting and other fantasy tie-ins?

ilny2000
04-27-2005, 09:22 AM
I'd like to hear how others tie ballbusting into their other active fantasies.

As BB has been my #1 fetish for over 30 years (yeah, I'm old) it gets wound into all the other wierd stuff that flows through one's head.

Psychologists know that we tend to eroticize our fears to over come them. That is why men (like me and probably you) who are afraid of "something" happening to our balls get involved in BB and ********** fantasies. We get hot over them and thus cope with the fear.

I am a pretty dominant guy in real life. I guess I'm worried about that because I have strong submissive fantasies to counteract that fear! The sub fantasies go back to childhood, even prior to BB fantasies. Once I learned how sensitive the nuts were, it was a simple leap to have a woman dominate me through ball pain. An old friend of mine on Compuserve (pre-Internet days kids) shared a fantasy similiar to my own. In his, he was all set to ravage a woman. That is until she turns the tables on him completely by delivering a devestating knee to his balls.

Submissiveness and BB is simply one such tie in. I'll post more of mine if there is any interest in this new thread.

Thanks for the forum, Sarah. It took balls for me to finally join it after being a lurker for so long.

iron horse
04-27-2005, 10:37 PM
You bring up some pretty deep thoughts and questions. One thing I've learned is that psychologists are often as perplexed about origins of our fetishes and fantasies as are we. Perhaps boards such as this allow us to exorcise the demons that dwell deep in our psyche with others that share in these fetishes.

One thing most agree upon is that our formative years early in life create the foundation of many of our adult fetishes. Some say that sado-masochistic tendencies begin with parents that combine harsh punishment, even possibly sadistic, with love and affection. These conflicts affect the child's emotional foundation through a strange association that grow into an adult fetish.

Exploring fetishes is cathartic. Our pent-up demons are allowed to surface and dance. In truth, ballbusting for me is something I'd never experience. But I find it arousing observing a woman control a man in such a way. I don't know why, I just do.

Although I have frequented ballbusting forums, the reality is that when I'm with a woman one-on-one, my sexual pursuit with her begins with caressing and affection and boils into intense passion. But it does not include BDSM activities. It also necessarily requires for me to have an emotional and mental connection with her....I can't do one night stands.

I find this forum rich with arousing discussions. But I can't connect any dots with ballbusting and the attitude and activities i carry throughout the day.

ilny2000
04-28-2005, 08:16 PM
Well written replay, Iron. It’s refreshing to read a response as thoughtful as yours and one containing multiple syllable words, too. Impressive.

So BB does not play a role in your real life, only in fantasy? That’s a tough one to deal with. My wife is an agreeable, albeit unenthusiastic ballbuster. It takes a lot of coaxing but … WHEW! When she does go along with me…

OK, so it’s simply a playful diversion for your mind. If that’s your picture in the avatar you look more like a ballbuster than a ballbustee. I guess if you are that physically powerful, the notion of being taken advantage of due to the male’s peculiar weakness must be compelling?

iron horse
04-29-2005, 12:59 AM
Thank you for the accolades ilny. I haven't posted much here in recent months due to preoccupation with some, well, ruthless activities that are a bit distracting. Yep, that's me in the avitar.

As for me being the ballbuster, I may have the physical profile, but from a psychological and emotional perspective, I'm really more of a protector/healer of people. In fact, it is a bit of a curse...I emote and empathize with people in pain - can't help it. It can bring you down when you carry others' burdens too much.

On the flip end of it is a dark, alter ego I keep locked in a mental cell. With recent things in my life with some very unethical people, those chains tethering the beast are stretched tight. My mind explores ugly, evil fantasies. In a given context I could envision those chains breaking. It's the first time in my life I have ever encountered this possibility, and knowing it is there has made me look at life and myself in a completely new light (or rather, new darkness). I suddenly understand the psyche of those we despise when we read about them in the news - fortunately, I can stay above that.

But enough of this Internet cyber-couch I suddenly find myself on.

Ballbusting fantasies does flirt with that aspect of me, in a way I can't explain. I am neither a ballbuster, or ballbustee...I just observe it in my fantasies.

I appreciate your bringing such reflections and observations to this board. It is rare, as most come to discuss erotica, or to gather their daily fodder of masturbatory material.

I hope others use this thread to open up.

tobalz
04-30-2005, 07:51 AM
I have never had it done to me and i dont even know if i would like it. I dont think i could handle it, I would most likely be down after the first bust. But in my fantasy i would like to be tied up and unable to stop the bustings. Maybe thats because i dont know if i can actually handle it.

ilny2000
04-30-2005, 12:41 PM
Welcome tobalz. I'm honored that you chose this thread to make your initial post. Now you can look at the pictures in many of the discusions at full size.

To Iron horse I have to ask that while observing a ball busting, does the sex of the ball buster make any difference? Do you just enjoy the fantasy of watching another male suffer? In 90% of the BB imagines I find erotic (many are not) I put myself in place of the hapless victim. By the way, I have nothing against writing and reading masturbatory fodder. In fact I'd actually intended this thread to take on that direction if guys were willing to spill.

The one area where I do participate as an observer - and curiously, also as the victim, because I get off on both sides of this scenario, is the ever popular "cuckold husband" fantasy.

I've enjoyed many a story of a strong "Alpha Male" who dominates a married couple. I can play either role in this dream, too. As a "bull" who takes sexual control of a woman and her "beta" male husband. Or as the weak husband who is emasculated and ****** to watch helplessly as the alpha male has sex with the wife.

The husband always endures a ball bust or two in either fantasy. I find the contrast between the men entrancing. One man has the most throbbing pain radiating from his abused, beta-testicles and is ****** to helplessly watch while the dominant male's superior balls are treated to the softest kisses and licks from the adoring female.

iron horse
05-02-2005, 12:40 AM
welcome tobalz...

ilny, please don't get me wrong - I too enjoy the erotic, photos and stories. But most posts made in fetish forums are by guys looking for erotica solely to get aroused for the moment. It is rare when the post enters a level of intellectual discussion that goes deeper into why we do the things we do. Your post started this, and I find it refreshing. My guess is that there will be few posts on this thread, but I'm guessing that the posts that follow will be very worth reading.

My orientation is always female dominating the guy by his balls. The coveted family jewels have always been the one thing that really establishes a man's masculinity more than anything else. Such old sayings as "man, that took balls!", or, "he's got brass balls", or "that was real ballsy" epitomize how a man's balls serve to establish his rank and manhood. And the one thing that most differentiates the man from the woman also is his greatest vulnerability.

In recent photos on femaledom.com, photos show the naked bald guy getting kicked in his balls, he falls, then the attractive ball bustee stands over him with her foot on top of him and her arms and fists up in the air showing she is victorious over this man - in her beating his balls, she has beat him.

I also enjoy the clothed-female/naked-male ("CFNM") aspect of this and other ball busting encounters depicted on the site.

That's what I find erotic.

I understand you find the cuckholding of a woman's husband erotic. I can see the eroticism in that as well. I've had a number of threesomes that were MFM, but never experienced one in which he was a submissive to the experience. However, I have encountered situations where the guy has felt threatened by me. It usually happens when she and I take the physical sex to a bit more of "making love", if that makes any sense to you.

I've had about a dozen threesomes, both MFM and FMF. Threesomes are great to fantasize about, but in reality, they are very tricky, and if there's a relationship, can be disasterous. There's often a "third wheel" dynamic when two are hotly entwined in passion, and the third is there trying to connect in some way, but can't. Only a couple or so were ever really wonderful for all concerned.

cuck4u2005
05-02-2005, 11:51 AM
I think my biggest fantasy tied in with ballbusting, is to be busted and eventually ********* by my future wife (once I find her) in favor of her larger black lovers. It's part of a cuckolding relationship for her to prefer black men sexually, but choose to be with me otherwise. Choosing a fat 9" black cock over my thin 6" cock for sexual purposes sounds natural to me, and it would turn me on for her to do so. Once she has a stable of regular, reliable black lover, my small white cock wouldn't be worth much to her sexually, thus the eventual **********. This would also prove her devotion to black lovers, and open the door for getting pregnant by her black lovers ONLY. Being ballbusted along the way would just warm things up and begin asserting her position sexually, and putting me in my place. Small cock & balls get busted, large cock and balls get worshipped.

ilny2000
05-04-2005, 09:02 PM
I'm back folks. Hello to cuck4u2005. You'll want to keep that one a fantasy to be sure. No use losing your plums. What would you have left that would be fun to torture? I think you are best served by having your wife and her nubian stud bust your little white balls every time they get together. Then you and her can kiss his big black baby makers before he turns your wife into a cum dump.

I have a way with words...

Ironhorse, I love "victory poses." There are a couple victory pose sites on yahoo, but they are rarely if ever updated. We have awesome BB websites compared to years ago. I wish that they would remember to toss in a nice victory pose after the bust. I find them even more arousing than the BB pics, to tell you the truth. Also, for the same reason you like them. The woman has used the man's balls as his weakness and easily defeats him by using the one (well, two) thing(s) that gives us strength.

Of the victory pose photos I've seen, the best ones are where the male's balls and cock are clearly visable. Hope that doesn't sound too gay as I'm not. Well, nobody is 100% anything, I guess.

iron horse
05-06-2005, 07:55 PM
ilny, not to worry about sounding "gay". It isn't gay that you believe the guys cocks and balls should be on display; unless you believe the ballbusting should only both be administered and received by males.

I find no eroticism whatsoever in ballbusting when the guy keeps his pants on. First, I know ballbustees do indeed wear padding to protect themselves, particularly in film clips of movies. Second, it may, or may not have made contact with his balls as only he knows. Third, knowing that she can fully view his penis and balls as they hang there prominently on display for her is erotic - he's vulnerably exposed to her. The sound of her instep into the bare skin of his scrotum accompanied by a loud and hard slap as he moans legitimizing the impact for all observing.

When the girl can see his balls and thus direct her punches or kicks accurately and directly into them, all viewing and hearing it can see that he really *did* get a hard kick into his balls.

Yes, i do like the victory poses. I also prefer it when other females are present and they all laugh as the victim falls holding his balls and moaning in pain.

ilny2000
05-07-2005, 06:13 PM
Well... lets see if this worked. Sara, I don't know where I found this file, I think it was on USENET. Don't "ban" me if I screwed up. A knee in the balls would do nicely.