PDA

View Full Version : Blood preasure checker

FreeStyle
04-28-2005, 11:56 AM
Hello everyone!

I was just curious if anyone here has ever tried having one of those pump up blood preasure checkers used on your balls? If not, this is a must try! If applied properly, the balls have absolutely no where to go and are ****** to take all the preasure. Another good thing is that you or someone else can directly control how much preasure is applied just by squeezing the pump. If pumped up pretty tight, and left alone for a few minutes, the pain becomes quite intense.

Tamakeri
04-28-2005, 12:11 PM
Hello everyone!

I was just curious if anyone here has ever tried having one of those pump up blood preasure checkers used on your balls? If not, this is a must try! If applied properly, the balls have absolutely no where to go and are ****** to take all the preasure. Another good thing is that you or someone else can directly control how much preasure is applied just by squeezing the pump. If pumped up pretty tight, and left alone for a few minutes, the pain becomes quite intense.I was gonna try that on the automatic one in my office lobby- you know- the kiosk kind you just sit down at and stick your arm in the hard cuff and press the button and it pumps itself up and reads the BP and pulse, and then releases. So I was gonna try it, but the security guard was looking at me funny as I was starting to get up on the table, so I just stuck my arm in instead.

Tballs
04-28-2005, 12:49 PM
My wife is a nurse, and I used her old blood pressure checker for a few years. I had to tie off my sack above the balls, to keep them from shooting up into my body as I inflated the pump. The pain was intense. Too bad that I over-inflated the tube, and popped it last year.
Regardless, nothing does it for me like a smiling lady's grip!

Trouble
04-28-2005, 10:30 PM
I'm only going to say this once.

Sphygmomanometer.

Okay, I'm testy, had a bad day, but, gosh darn it, it's a not a blood pressure checker, it's a sphygmomanometer.

Er... unless I have my terminology screwed up and it's a sphygmometer, but I'm pretty sure a sphygmometer is what you use to get the pulse rate, and the sphygmomanometer is the blood pressure checker thing.

Trouble is going to trying to lower his blood pressue, now. Thank you and, please, experiment with all the sphygmometry devices you can get your hands on. And the sphygmomanometry devices, too.

toybag_cellphone
04-29-2005, 05:16 PM
Hehehe, that has "Man-ometer" in it.

And given the subject matter we're discussing, that is too on-topic.

Mr. Farknocker
08-19-2006, 01:02 PM
Hehehe, that has "Man-ometer" in it.

And given the subject matter we're discussing, that is too on-topic.

I use the spaghetti meter, too! I bought one sized for an infant because the regular sized ones are too large to be effective. The only trouble with using one of these devices is getting your balls to stay put. Once you've got that mastered you can regulate the amount of pressure and, hence, the amount of pain.

Troubled
08-19-2006, 02:52 PM
Hello everyone!

I was just curious if anyone here has ever tried having one of those pump up blood preasure checkers used on your balls? If not, this is a must try! If applied properly, the balls have absolutely no where to go and are ****** to take all the preasure. Another good thing is that you or someone else can directly control how much preasure is applied just by squeezing the pump. If pumped up pretty tight, and left alone for a few minutes, the pain becomes quite intense.See:
http://forums.femaledom.com/showpost.php?p=13460&postcount=1