PDA

View Full Version : what about biting

kick_me
04-29-2005, 05:32 AM
hello everybody.
what about biting, have any of of you try the biting, i must say i didn't but would love to try that followed by some kicks , that's if i'm still awake aftr the bites. what about you Sarah , have you tried biting someone in the nuts before?

David_B
04-30-2005, 03:33 AM
Ball biting doesn't really appeal to me at all, but penis biting is another matter! Penis biting, and scraping her teeth to cause pain, can feel amazing. It kind of blurs the boundary between foreplay and BB, even more than many other BB activities that cause arousal, like trampling, etc.

David B.
--
http://www.ballbustinggoddess.com/Samples/Updates.html

Trouble
04-30-2005, 07:01 AM
I'm thinking about trying getting bit again; the last time SUCKED; testicles and mouths are right around the right relative sizes where you can put your balls in her mouth, but you gave to kind of work them in -- and that means that once they're in, they stay in until she decides otherwise. My friend bit down much harder and for a lot longer than I was okay with. Safeword? Ha ha, that never works.

It's probably safe to do with someone who really cares for you and is also into sadism, as opposed to yer friend who's into sadism but doesn't care if you wind up ruined. Before switching from fantasy to reality on this one, think about some things like this:

1. After your nuts go into her mouth and she closes her teeth down on them, you CAN'T take them out unless she lets you.

2. Teeth were designed for utilitarian work of grinding stuff into paste, not for fine-tuned genital torchure.

3. Women don't have balls (no, really!) and have close to no clue about what they can and can not do to them if they are trying to inflict pain but avoid injury.

4. When a woman bites down on your sack, she is biting the cords and ducts and all kinds of stuff, some of which is more susceptible to damage than your grapes.

5. The jaws are powerful muscular things compared to her hands, and her teeth are way sharper than her palm.

...and, on the other hand, that level of powerlessness is a really amazing experience. She bit down so hard that I safeworded immediately... and she kept her teeth clenched on them. With seconds, I became unable to fight back and she bit them for as long as she liked (passage of time hard to measure; I'd estimate it was 30 seconds to 5 minutes...?). The feeling of helplessness was great, but otherwise it SUCKED. I was incapacitated almost immediately. Sheesh.

In her defense, I nailed the bujeezus out of her best friend (yeah, yeah, I know' Trouble was bad), but I thought she was over that by then.

She seemed to enjoy it a lot, and also sat next to me and commented on how long it was taking me to recover. A few days later, I went back to bonking her best friend.

SadisticSara
04-30-2005, 06:53 PM
... Ball biting doesn't really appeal to me at all, but penis biting is another matter! Penis biting, and scraping her teeth to cause pain, can feel amazing. ...

Here's a pic for those who like penis biting:

David_B
05-01-2005, 10:12 AM
Thank you for the pic, Sara. Yum!

David B.
--
http://www.ballbustinggoddess.com/Samples/Updates.html

Taiga
05-03-2005, 05:01 AM
Do you include the sucking of testicles into the mouth in the definition of biting? I'll occassionally experience that. Only once has it ever been done where the sensation was too much, otherwise, it's just the right amount of intensity (which is to say, very intense.)

Trouble
05-03-2005, 01:41 PM
I'd say biting is biting. Sucking is sucking and sucking hard is sucking hard. Bringing the experience of teeth clenched on the nuts is a whole other experience. I do not recommend it.

iagree
05-03-2005, 02:34 PM
I recommend it, but as I think, Trouble mentioned before it is probably best done with someone you care about and can determine limits with. I am in a loving relationship and biting my balls is a big part of our sex life, my penis too in recent months. I kinda like penis biting b/c there is less chance of injury it seems, although there are still many veins and such. But anyway, i love biting. Do my posts have to be insightful or can I just ramble on if I like?

kick_me
05-03-2005, 08:22 PM
YES IAGREE, i agree with you biting is gorgeous specially when it comes to the penis and to the right extent.otherwise i've once seen a pic of a woman scratching a man's penis with her toe nails, it looked cruel but really sexy.but i can't find this pic anymore

Linus17
09-25-2007, 01:12 PM
[quote=SadisticSara;9180]
Here's a pic for those who like penis biting:[/quote

Here's the thing:

i cannot think of anything that I like MORE than being bitten!! All I require is that the woman have good-sized teeth... like a HORSE!! I like it so much that I anjoy VIEWING it almost as much as having it done to me!! I take pleasure in the VISUAL aspect almost as intensley as the act itself. Sadly, my search for the "Horse-Woman" is not going well. It would seem that a lot of women are a bit... insecure about their rather large incisors, and do not want to use them at their full potential! :iluvu: :ibow4u: :(

alemes3
09-25-2007, 03:44 PM
http://img160.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=55846_03_123_1196lo.jpg
[URL=http://img160.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=55846_03_123_1196lo.jpg]

:jumpsmile