PDA

View Full Version : Ballbusting Get Together....Its About Time

Tommy
04-29-2005, 06:46 PM
Hi all,

Sorry I aint been about for a while, my life just seems to get busier and busier.

Anways, I had a thought. And yes I was quite chuffed about that.

What would be nice is groups or meetings, get togethers of all the folks into the same scenes. Not just to get ones jollies (but thats no bad thing) but just the chance to meet and chat with likeminded people.

I am sure we are not the only few and a quick bit of internet research reveals thousands of searches a month for ballbusting related stuff. Beyond the fact that there is a market to be exploited, there is also the chance to meet new people in real life, try new things, have fun and generally benfit from it..

The internet has in many ways allowed a lot of people to further explore and even discover new areas of themselves which would have most likely remained little more than a blurry fantasy in some dark corner. I for one can safely say that I never really had much of a handle on what my "fetish" even was unitl the internet gave me the chance to "look it up".

It seem natural progression and even crazy to miss the chance to go one step more and get real with it. Meet people, accept your "desires" and have some fun with it.

Anyones ideas on this would be great...I for one think it would be cracking to meet others into the same thing as myself even if just to say hi and know I aint the only one.

Hope you all well

Tommy

Tommy
05-02-2005, 06:29 AM
LMAO.............hmmm judging by the response.......its not such a good idea after all :)

Knave
05-02-2005, 10:01 AM
It's a fine idea. The logistical problems are based on executing such an event. Many on these boards are here specifically for the anonymity they provide, while many more are here because their own physical locations are pretty vanilla. I qualify in both instances. I live in the breadbasket of America, which is not well known for its people of bizarre sexual tastes. Anyway, back to your idea; It's a great thought, but you'll never recieve an overwhelming response, just because of geography and people's own inhibitions to meeting strangers specifically based on what many consider a sexual perversion. It's too bad really, because I've always wanted to put faces to many of the names I've come to respect in the BB community over the years...but granted, there are plenty of faces I'd rather not become acquainted with.

-Knave

JASTA89882
05-02-2005, 06:29 PM
im all for it :D

Tommy
05-04-2005, 05:45 PM
hmm thanks for the input guys. Same here, I just though it would be kinda cool to meet and chat with likeminded peoples. I knows the problems with such an idea but like all problems they can be overcome. Food for thought is Ballbusting is a growing scene and so is a more liberal view of sex so who knows what might be a lot more possible in a few years. Link that with the benefits of the WWW and who knows :)

I do have a few ideas for various projects however, I work so many darn hours I really dont have any spare time to devote to more web projects...things may change in time and who know. I will keep ya posted.

me_no_wimp
05-07-2005, 05:34 PM
meet and chat? or meet up with some females from the site too who can give us a good kicking?

sleepymcgee
05-08-2005, 11:55 AM
Not a bad idea, but like Knave said, I'm here for the anonymity and am not interesed in actually getting together with anyone.

Tamakeri
05-08-2005, 02:30 PM
I'm actually quite open about meeting other men and women into this and actually have met quite a few of the guys in the LA area from this forum and others, however I can't travel to the UK to do it because Mrs. Tamakeri would insist on coming along. If anybody in the SoCal area (men or women) want to meet, I'd be happy to. If anybody wants to watch us shoot video for the Cali Mean Girls site, we welcome that too. Rules for that are posted in our free forum at
http://www.calimgsales.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=29 (http://www.calimgsales.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=29)

Best,

me_no_wimp
05-08-2005, 04:37 PM
Watch you shoot the video??? No! I'd want to be a part of it!

And your wife doesn't mind that you get busted by all those hot chicks? I don't think mine would tolerate it!

bustthem
05-08-2005, 06:29 PM
Me too!
How I would like to be disarmed by some nasty girls...
I think I would cry of joy.

PS : I am very proud of becoming a new member
This is the best forum I found about my fetish addiction... ballbusting

FreeStyle
05-09-2005, 12:31 AM
I am in Knoxville, Tennessee and very interested in getting together with other people.

bustthem
05-09-2005, 09:53 AM
I am so sorry lady, I am so far of you...
I really wish you were my neighbor.
In fact, I never had a ballbusting experience, for the moment I am just dreamin' of it.
But if I met a girl who like to tease me and squeeze me, I would feel so good... I could cry of it.
I think I would be in heaven...

grin
05-09-2005, 02:36 PM
I'm up for a meeting, but doubt there's enough on this forum in my area (SE Pennsylvania) for it to happen.

Having said that, I'd be very interested in self-inflicted get togethers on webcam. Any takers?

Tommy
05-16-2005, 03:01 PM
Well at least there is some positive feedback on the idea. I think its just a matter of, as you many of you have said, reaching a critical mass of people who are up for it in various areas, then they can go on and do their own thing.

Also, these scene is ever growing and as it does, the opportunities grow too. Plus i think as the subject gets more airing then it may lose some of its "fetish" image and become a little more mainstream as many thousands of people are into it, who dont realy even know they are. Especially women, as it is a majority who desire the buzz of power and control that BB offers them, its just that they dont even know the scene exists, let alone looked into "gettin in on it" themselves.

We need some better marketing basically..........:)

Tballs
05-16-2005, 09:35 PM
Tommy,
Kermit the Frog is a copyrighted image, that means a lot to many - myself included. Please stop ripping it off as your personal identifier.
Thanks. T

Tamakeri
05-17-2005, 02:36 AM
Tommy,
Kermit the Frog is a copyrighted image, that means a lot to many - myself included. Please stop ripping it off as your personal identifier.
Thanks. TWow- where did that come from? That's the first time I ever heard of somebody referring to using a beloved figure as an avatar as "ripping it off". You apparently feel personally violated by the use, and I have to wonder why that is. Do you have some association with the Disney Enterprises or one of The Muppets' former copyright holders? I don't think there is any desecration, commercialization or brand name dilution going on with somebody using that likeness as an avatar, and he is not suggesting any association with any Disney products, services or brands. More like respect and adulation if anything. My daughters have hand drawn likenesses and cutouts of the Disney Princesses lined up around their rooms and I never once thought "copyright violation". Aside from the pure legalities involved, what issue could you have? I am not questioning your right to feel the way you apparently do, just trying to understand it.

Tballs
05-17-2005, 08:37 AM
I'm not affiliated with Disney, or Kemit the Frog - HOWEVER, a lot of my work is copyrighted, and i take exception to copyright abuse.

The guidelines for this site have been articulated for the respect copyrights. Do you feel the guidelines for this site are misguided? T

Tamakeri
05-17-2005, 09:25 AM
I'm not affiliated with Disney, or Kemit the Frog - HOWEVER, a lot of my work is copyrighted, and i take exception to copyright abuse.

The guidelines for this site have been articulated for the respect copyrights. Do you feel the guidelines for this site are misguided? TI haven't found any explicit guidelines for this site as relates to non-commercial use of material that was freely obtained (i.e. not a purchased video clip or commercial subscription material). I have looked. If you can direct me to it I'll be happy to give you my opinion on it.

The avatar you have questioned, however, comes from the file set specifically provided by the site administrator here at femaledom for use as avatars.

However, all that said, I am not interested in arguing or debating this subject with you. I was interested in your motivations and I have them. I disagree with them in this specific case, but there is room for more than one opinion in my life. I have a strong belief in copyright where ignoring copyrights can cause harm (economic or otherwise) to the copyright holder. But I don't think that's an issue here. I suspect the copyright holder wouldn't either, but of course he would never be free to articulate that for fear of diluting his rights in other cases where there might be harm done.

SadisticSara
05-17-2005, 09:25 PM
The avatar that's being discussed came from "vBulletin" as their predefined set. "vBulletin" is the name of the company that provides the software for these forums. ( www.vbulletin.com (http://www.vbulletin.com) ) I don't think that company would violate any copyright laws. Their lawyers aren't that stupid.

Nevertheless, in the interests of peace and harmony, I've deleted that avatar from the database. While I was there I also deleted a few other avatars that might cause problems. ;)

Any member whose avatar has disappeared as a result of this can choose an avatar from the ones remaining, upload their own custom avatar, or remain without.

Any member who has an original avatar that they wouldn't mind sharing (putting in the public domain) is welcome to let me know. If it's suitable, I could try to add it to our database (or to the server's file system).
The maximum size of an avatar is 120 by 120 pixels or 9.8 KB (whichever is smaller).

About the proposed "ballbusting get-together" -- I think it would probably only work on a small scale of two to five members. I think that concerns about anonymity, long-distance travel, and scheduling would be problems for having a larger type of get-together for the members of these forums.
If it involves more than just chatting and looking at each other (like some real ballbusting, for example), the legalities and other concerns might be problematic.
I'm not meaning to be pessimistic -- just realistic. It would be nice if it were more practical. I hope it works out for those who are interested in such a get-together. ;)

- Sara :)

Trouble
05-17-2005, 11:06 PM
About the proposed "ballbusting get-together" -- I think it would probably only work on a small scale of two to five members. I think that concerns about anonymity, long-distance travel, and scheduling would be problems for having a larger type of get-together for the members of these forums.
If it involves more than just chatting and looking at each other (like some real ballbusting, for example), the legalities and other concerns might be problematic.
I'm not meaning to be pessimistic -- just realistic. It would be nice if it were more practical. I hope it works out for those who are interested in such a get-together. ;)
I would suggest calling it something extraodrinarily drab like the 17th Annual Symposium of the World Kumquat Supply and Demand Lecturers. Then we can have it anywhere and we'll know that NOBODY who is not into BB will show up. While this does nothing to address the logistics and potential legal messes that are severe problems, I assure you that "the 17th Annual Symposium of the World Kumquat Supply and Demand Lecturers" is the best camouflage anybody could hope for.

Bring an overhead projector and a pie chart downloaded from the Pentagon's website just so that we can have something incredibly boring and confusing going on at a moment's notice. If anyone asks why some of the "delegates" are bent over holding their groins, we'll say that there was a bad 'quat recipe from Kenya that a number of the delegates tried.

Best of all, this works for a gathering of three to five people (it's not like anyone would ever believe that there are more than three to five people who give a rat's anything about the world supply and demand of kumquats) or a gathering of 500 (it's not like slick advertising can't always attract a bunch of suckers to come and speculate on the world supply and demand of kumquats on the commodities market).

Ah, and we'll all know what Julie18nz means when she announces from the podium, "I just met Trouble in person! I kicked him in the kumquats and they are now lodged in between two of the vertebrae in his spinal column. Heck, made me feel better; can't say as he seemed to enjoy it as much... Anybody have a pair of pliers?"

Tommy
05-18-2005, 04:33 PM
Dude, it was in the standard avatar selection.......so take ya shit up with femaledom.com

As to Kermit the frog meaning a lot to you then one; get a life and two, if you are a fan of him then what is the problem with seeing him ?

Honestly of all the crap in the world to get upset about.......and someone using kermit the frog as an avator gets a mention..........

Tommy
05-18-2005, 04:38 PM
tp update, i did not see all the following responses to this madmans post before posting the above. So one; thanks for the back up Tamkeri and two; sara well handled but what a shame that such trivia even has to be responded too.

Magnum
05-19-2005, 09:51 AM
It would be awesome to meet everyone and talk "shop". It would be almost impossible though. It just seems that we are few and far between. We can't really lump ourselves into the "BDSM" crowd because like myself I think most of us aren't into anything else like "nipple clamps", "ball gags", strap-ons" etc. I have tried getting into those groups and most guys shutter at the idea of getting kicked in the balls and the gals aren't into it like you would think they would be. Anyway, it's a great thought.

Tommy
05-26-2005, 01:53 PM
Anways sfter that little interlude of avatar tantrums.........lets try and get back on topic.

Coz Im feeling a little like an Animal :)...and Tballs, anytime you get tired of ballbusting and want your head kicked........just let me know...

"Well at least there is some positive feedback on the idea. I think its just a matter of, as you many of you have said, reaching a critical mass of people who are up for it in various areas, then they can go on and do their own thing.

Also, and I think this is CRUCIAL to this idea: this scene is ever growing and as it does, the opportunities grow too.

Plus I think as the subject gets more airing then it may lose some of its "fetish" image and become a little more mainstream as many thousands of people are into it, who dont realy even know they are.

Especially women, as it is a majority who desire the buzz of power and control that BB offers them, its just that they dont even know the scene exists, let alone looked into "gettin in on it" themselves.

We need some better marketing basically.........."