PDA

View Full Version : What do women think of thin men?

bigballs
05-03-2005, 03:47 PM
Sarah...

do you like thin men..i am about 5'7 130 pretty skinny age 30....do you prefer a manly man 5 11 and say 180 over a thin man for
1. kicking
2. for your own sexual desire... ie the type of guy you go to pick up at a bar and do normal sex with.

I ask cause i am somewhat self concouse or being so darn thin. I am pretty sure that for kicking it doesnt matter the size of the guy, but i have a feeling it does for sexual thoughts... or do alot of women out there like skinny guys...?

Julie18nz
05-03-2005, 05:06 PM
Sarah...

do you like thin men..i am about 5'7 130 pretty skinny age 30....do you prefer a manly man 5 11 and say 180 over a thin man for
1. kicking
2. for your own sexual desire... ie the type of guy you go to pick up at a bar and do normal sex with.

I ask cause i am somewhat self concouse or being so darn thin. I am pretty sure that for kicking it doesnt matter the size of the guy, but i have a feeling it does for sexual thoughts... or do alot of women out there like skinny guys...?

Hi :)

I just like men, but I like women too :p

I know size is a big attraction for some people, ie: some women only go out with guys over 6' and some guys only go out with women with huge tits. To me, these people are just about as shallow as human beings can possibly get. I dont go out with my BF becuse hes 5'9" or because he weighs 154lbs, I go out with him because he is a really GREAT guy :)

Julie :bananad: :bananad:

SadisticSara
05-03-2005, 05:17 PM
For me, height or weight don't matter for either ballbusting or for conventional sex.

If I'm going out with a guy who others think looks strange because of his height or weight (or practically any other physical characteristic), it's those others who have a problem. Not me, and not him either, as long as he's a nice guy who treats me properly.

Maybe I'm more open-minded about such things than some girls, but if I like the guy I wouldn't care if he were far enough from the "average" to be working at the circus as an "oddity".
Of course, there are a few characteristics that could take me quite a bit of time to get used to. Like conjoined "Siamese" twins, a 'look-alike' of Hitler or Bush or Idi Amin, a true hermaphrodite, and a few others...

A skinny guy? Big deal. No problem! ;)

- Sara :)

jonnyk75
05-11-2005, 12:22 AM
Ouch... Are you comparing Hitler to Bush? That's a strong hyperbole don't you think. I agree Bush does deserve a kick in the nuts sometimes. But so do a lot of them. Ahh another topic; "which politician should be *********?" Ohhh let's see..

shoedevil
05-11-2005, 07:39 AM
how tall are you once youve been kicked in the nuts?

Magnum
05-11-2005, 10:30 AM
Sarah...

How about lifting weights/powerlifting. I was a powerlifter for years and added mucho size. I haven't been into power lifting for about 3 years (major back surgery) because of an injury but not do to lifting. It will make you much bigger, it may take time but what have you got to lose?

Trouble
05-11-2005, 01:00 PM
Ouch... Are you comparing Hitler to Bush? That's a strong hyperbole don't you think. I agree Bush does deserve a kick in the nuts sometimes. But so do a lot of them. Ahh another topic; "which politician should be *********?" Ohhh let's see..
a) Yer darn straight; Hitler wuz a vegbleBlairite and I isn't.
b) We try to avoid discussing politics; a new thread, "Which politician should be castrsated?" would soon be full. Ot you can take my handy short-answer here (offa one o' my 3x5 cards): "ALL OF THEM!" Yeah, ladies too. G'wan, git.
c) A person can be equally turned off (or turned on) by Bush and Hitler without comparing their politics. I have a friend who hates Bush in every way but one: she thinks he's sexy. Some Aussies made a fake poster using Tambo's body and George Bush's head; I showed it to her and she found it hideous because she thought that Bush, with rippling muscles, looked totallu hot. She still disagrees with the politics of George W. and Hitler.
d) Sara used my avatar (ooh, use me, baby, use me!) as an excuse to post some data about George a while back; tone of the few and, fortunately, brief forays into discussing politics. She posted quite the long message. What a woman.

e) I PICKED my avatar after asking myself, "Now... what person would just about very woman on the planet like to kick in the balls?"

Now, if'n yew don't mind, Ah have a ranch and an Ovulating Office to tend.

Trouble
05-11-2005, 02:34 PM
how tall are you once youve been kicked in the nuts?
Waitasec! I didn't get this comment at all the first time I saw it! Basically, you mean we're all the same height and weight when we're curled up around a pair of swollen McNuggets, right? Excellent point!

Okay, class; if the girl says you are "too shrimpy" or something, tell her that all men have about the same stature when they are in a fetal position clutching their gonads.

Worst case scenario: she gets the hint.

Best case scenario: She feels guilty afterwards and... makes it up to you. :D

SadisticSara
05-11-2005, 04:27 PM

No comment.
That wasn't my point.
In the same sentence I mentioned conjoined Siamese twins and true hermaphrodites. The three well-known people that I mentioned in my post that is being commented on are all considered physically ugly by some people. Others consider them hateful, while some may love and adore all three of them.
We all have our own opinions, and this forum isn't the place to discuss politics or religion. It would turn the forum into a battleground of distasteful and objectionable opinionated posts.

Politics has been mentioned briefly in past posts in an incidental and sometimes humorous way in posts about ballbusting. Fortunately religion hasn't (yet).

If members start posting more about politics and only mention ballbusting enough to keep their posts "on topic", I'd have to take drastic measures to stop it. The Forums' Rules prohibit posts that are "hateful", and states that Moderators and Administrators are the ones to judge what that means, giving them (Sharon and myself) "the right to remove, edit, move or close any posted message or thread for any reason", and so on...

That means that I'd have to purge the forums of anything that mentions politics or politicians. Deleting posts, prohibiting politically-related UserNames and avatars, and possibly banning members who don't cooperate voluntarily.

I've already mentioned in another thread that I've banned one member so far because his UserName was "objectionable". In that case I gave him fair notice by Private Message, and ten day's time to re-register under a different UserName before I removed his objectionable UserName from the Members List.

In fact, I think avoiding politics would be a good thing for members to start doing voluntarily right now. I won't mention any members in particular. You know who you are. I suggest that members act now to change whatever may be necessary to avoid the whole theme/topic of politics. It's something that some of us have very strong feelings about. And what some might consider as "humor", others may perceive as "hateful". Politics and religion have virtually no reason to be on these 5 forums.

SadisticSara
05-12-2005, 03:41 AM
d) Sara used my avatar (ooh, use me, baby, use me!) as an excuse to post some data about George a while back; tone of the few and, fortunately, brief forays into discussing politics. She posted quite the long message. What a woman.

d) I've already deleted that thread that you're referring to.
And a few other posts (and threads) that mention politics as well.
I'll continue deleting such posts when I have time to seek them out and as they appear.

Sorry for having had to take this thread temporarily off the topic of thin men.

jonnyk75
05-12-2005, 06:56 PM
Whoops, sorry to have stirred the pot too much. I didn't know IT was such a serious topic. I got the message Sarah. As Bush says, "we must move forward."

inquisitiv
05-13-2005, 03:02 AM
I won't mention any members in particular. You know who you are.It was a genuine mistake! How was I to know that the Kerry I was getting PMs from wasn’t the one running for president! I’m SOooo sorry. I won’t happen again ;).

SadisticSara
05-13-2005, 04:16 AM
As Bush says, "we must move forward."

That infidel has never said that without deceit.
You are mistaken!
The one who said that recently was the emir, on Al-Itijah Al-Mu'akis, Al-Jazeera TV. Sheik Usamah bin Muhammad bin Awad bin Ladin (Peace Be Upon Him)! Abu Abdullah (PBUH) is one who will continue to move true believers forward against the Imperialist Crusaders, In Sha ' Allah.

See where things could go if members get posting about politics? :Baahaha:
I just made up the 'example' above, in case anyone is wondering.

i-quv
05-14-2005, 12:54 AM
Well done Sara :)

To stick to thread: I’m not a woman so can’t really answer the question. I assume that small puny men might be easiest to dominate but I guess where the testicles come in really handy when you’re a lass is that they can even be used to gain control of a great big bear of a ‘real’ man.

Inq

David_B
05-14-2005, 03:28 AM
I ask cause i am somewhat self concouse or being so darn thin.
My advice, don't worry about it, friend. In my experience nearly everyone who is slim wishes they were a bit fuller, and nearly everyone who is a bit bigger wishes
they had a bit less. You may as well be happy with that you have. For the record, I'm 5'11" and 125lbs, but can still take a woman standing on me full weight, so it hasn't proved too much of a disadvantage to me. ;)

David B.
--
http://www.ballbustinggoddess.com/Samples/Updates.html

bigballs
05-14-2005, 06:56 PM
thanks but i ment for looks not so much for taking wait on the balls...i have had women say you look good in the face but your to thin for me..i feel fat around you and that i would be self conscous during sex that i coud hurt you...plus one girl said are you sick? it sucks...

inquisitiv
05-15-2005, 12:36 AM
BigBalls,
5’7 and 130lbs isn’t that thin*. As David says, he’s a whole lot taller but weighs less and it doesn’t appear to be a problem for him. I think David’s experience is about correct. When I was a 6’3 150lbs skinny teenager I’d have given anything to add 20lbs or more as fat or whatever. Now I’ve filled out to near 200lbs I find myself on a permanent diet and exercise routine to keep away body fat (I hate the stuff now). Just be happy dude. Women don’t care about looks as much as you think (that’s mainly in your head). Just be fun & make ‘em laugh (works 4 me :)).
Inq

*That's assuming yer balls don't weigh 10lbs each!

inquisative
05-15-2005, 11:45 PM
BigBalls,
5’7 and 130lbs isn’t that thin*. As David says, he’s a whole lot taller but weighs less and it doesn’t appear to be a problem for him. I think David’s experience is about correct. When I was a 6’3 150lbs skinny teenager I’d have given anything to add 20lbs or more as fat or whatever. Now I’ve filled out to near 200lbs I find myself on a permanent diet and exercise routine to keep away body fat (I hate the stuff now). Just be happy dude. Women don’t care about looks as much as you think (that’s mainly in your head). Just be fun & make ‘em laugh (works 4 me :)).
Inq

*That's assuming yer balls don't weigh 10lbs each!

But they DO weigh 10 lbs each! Would that make me odd? Would girls still like me if they knew?

-Inquisative

inquisitiv
05-16-2005, 02:12 AM
But they DO weigh 10 lbs each! Would that make me odd? Would girls still like me if they knew?

-Inquisative LOL :weryfun I don’t know who you are but you are definitely ‘odd’.
Inq

David_B
05-17-2005, 10:36 AM
i have had women say you look good in the face but your to thin for me..i feel fat around you and that i would be self conscous during sex that i coud hurt you...plus one girl said are you sick? it sucks...
Try not to let the spiteful comments of just a few people shape your whole self-image. There are some women who only like muscle men, or tall men, or bald men, just as there are some men who only like red hair, or tiny petite figures. But for most women and men a compatible personality, similar interests, sense of humour, counts for a lot more than a few shallow physical characteristics.

But if you find that you are still worried because you think you are too thin, why not sign up at a gym and try to change your body to one you are more happy with? It may be a confidence boost and I know from personal experience how a bit of exercise coupled with a sensible diet can completely change a person's physical appearance. You don't have to feel stuck with the body you have if it is getting you down.

David B.
--
http://www.ballbustinggoddess.com/Samples/Updates.html

i-quv
05-19-2005, 03:39 PM
But they DO weigh 10 lbs each! Would that make me odd? Would girls still like me if they knew? Hey I know what you look like now! You don't look that thin so don't worry :)