PDA

View Full Version : BB Games

toybag_cellphone
04-14-2005, 10:11 PM
I for one am a huge fan of leash-play. In fact, I'll go one further and say that the whole "putting her in charge" aspect is why I play.

Really, it's almost like a parallel fetish. I can have an intense, mind-blowing scene without any pain whatsoever, so long as the control aspect is there. Which makes me and those like me, IMHO, very different from most people on this board. To put it simply, I don't like having my balls hurt.

There, I said it.

I don't like the pain, and I don't want it to happen. Therefor, I get my rocks off on the threat of the pain, and the control thereof. This does, of course, mean that most BB material on the net, and almost every single forum but this one, "misses" me. True, I've had the occasional BB-enhance orgasm from a lovely young thing "flicking" my balls with her fingers, but for the most part, for me, the threat is much, much better than the execution.

(Speaking of executions, I bet I get crucified over this post. :) )

Anyway, keep this in mind, I came out of my bizarre sub-closet rather than let you feel like you don't have a friend on this board. If we keep talking, maybe a few others will find their voices, too. Then we can have some really fun discussions, relative to us.

Trouble
04-14-2005, 10:33 PM
Hanging is too good for him! Being burned alive is too good for him! Toybag_callphone should be banned immediately and then fed to the crocodiles!

I don't think anybody's going to crucify you over your post. I have mostly withdrawn from ballbusting; I have lots of fond memories and a friend who says, "QUIT DOING THAT!!!" I'll still get busted now and then, but I do not feel the neeeeeeeeeeed for it like I used to. The chick who keeps telling me t stop suggested I find something else to do in its place; having a chick hold my nuts and threaten to hurt them is good. :D

Especially since I haven't promised anybody that I'm retired, so I let the woman who is holding them know she can make good on her threats if and when she feels like it. :D

Oh, and there's my friend who likes to suck balls hard. What am I gonnah do, say no? Manuel no think so. ;)

Takkyuu_tama
04-16-2005, 12:48 AM
I think the most fun I have is when I'm locked into my ballstretcher for an extended length of time. When my gf says "Lock up your balls :jumpsmile ," I get a fantastic rush. A leash is great when you can be up close, but in a distance relationship having my balls locked up tightly all day, or all night, is a great feeling. Sometimes I freeze the key to the padlock in ice before I lock up (on her command), so that I really am trapped for a while, no matter what.

Add in a little games-of-chance orgasm denial...the sex life is a little frightening but intense. :cryingblu :wooow

And when you need to cum that badly, you'll take whatever ballbeating is asked of you to do it :rolleyes: Get yourself a bonger if you don't have one, they're perfect.

inquisitiv
04-19-2005, 05:28 PM
I for one am a huge fan of leash-play. In fact, I'll go one further and say that the whole "putting her in charge" aspect is why I play.

Really, it's almost like a parallel fetish. I can have an intense, mind-blowing scene without any pain whatsoever, so long as the control aspect is there. Which makes me and those like me, IMHO, very different from most people on this board. To put it simply, I don't like having my balls hurt.

There, I said it.

I don't like the pain, and I don't want it to happen. Therefor, I get my rocks off on the threat of the pain, and the control thereof. This does, of course, mean that most BB material on the net, and almost every single forum but this one, "misses" me. True, I've had the occasional BB-enhance orgasm from a lovely young thing "flicking" my balls with her fingers, but for the most part, for me, the threat is much, much better than the execution.

Anyway, keep this in mind, I came out of my bizarre sub-closet rather than let you feel like you don't have a friend on this board. If we keep talking, maybe a few others will find their voices, too. Then we can have some really fun discussions, relative to us.Thanks Mr. Cellphone,
I appreciate your post :) Hmmm…. Leash-play. I like the sound of that. As I’ve said here before, I’m a bit of a lightweight when it comes to BB. I too get off on the ‘threat’.

I once had a girl tie my balls to things and make me lift them for sexual treats. The bigger the ‘treat’ the heavier the object. It became really interesting when she began to threaten a good punch to the nuts if I couldn't lift a basket piled with books!

In addition to the ‘threat’ I also get off on ‘chance’ (although I guess you could say they're one and the same). Having her roll two dice where the higher the score, the bigger the penalty is a huge turn-on. Just knowing that double six gets me a lot more than I want adds quite a thrill to the game.

Anybody else into the chance side of things?

Cheers,
Inq

Takkyuu_tama
04-21-2005, 01:23 AM
Dice can definitely be fun...pretty much anything that gives random results. My gf/mistress has picked different color skittles out of a tin, rolled dice, flipped coins, and used a variety of methods from a wonderful 'math education' site,
the Randomiser (http://www.counton.org/explorer/randomiser/) at Counton.org -- Definitely check it out, the possibilities are almost endless. The one other thing I'd want is a boardgame-style spinner, but you can replicate it with the 'random items' list.

Even so, our favorite game now involves a real deck of 52 cards (plus a Joker, which can be scary)...8 of the numbers, across suits, are ball punishment, ranging from 30 hits (Three of Clubs) to 360 hits (Nine of Spades), beating my balls to the rhythm of a fast song, or different degrees of 'weight training.' She might pull 3 to 10 of these cards, depending on how nice/mean she is (I honestly don't know what's punishment and what's reward, anymore...heh). The other 5 numbers go into a separate pile, and one of the 20 cards is picked and revealed just at the end of the punishments: 16 are orgasm, with varying punishments (200 hits, draw two more cards, etc) and 4 are denials, "No cum" cards...which mean that I have to go to bed with sore, blue balls and wait for my next chance...1 to 3 days later.

Just because I can't cum, though, doesn't mean that she won't play the card game with me until I am allowed to cum...owww. Yes, they do get a bit more sensitive when they're 'full,' but my willingness to play grows too.

What's the allure of chance? You do less of the 'topping from the bottom,' I think. The rules are set, so there's less of an opportunity for you to manipulate the scene, or at least to receive mercy. There's the danger of making your partner a more passive participant, but I think it's also easier for her simply to able to pick a number of cards, on a whim, and go with it. After all, what's more like a game than a game of cards?

Ante up! :D

inquisitiv
04-21-2005, 05:45 PM
Thanks T_t,
You’re a real expert at this. I luv the idea of the card game :) even better when there’s a ‘chance’ that you’ll top or bottom. Oh the possibilities are endless :)
Any ladies out there up for a game of cards? :jumpsmile :jumpsmile

i-quv
04-26-2005, 03:41 PM
PULL!

Just so y’all know…. I’m off a travlin agin. Kerry is in da picture so hopefully she’ll be no bother this time. Back May 10. Look 4ward 2 ure posts.
TTFN*,
Inq

(*Ta ta [goodbye] for now)

BrokenBalls
04-28-2005, 12:20 PM
That card game acctually sounds fun!

Tballs
04-28-2005, 01:08 PM
How about this game of chance: Watching football with a twist.
She gives me a kick for each time the ball is kicked (punts, field goals, points after tds and kickoffs). The punts I take while standing - facing her or facing away, depending on which team is punting. The field goals, points after and kickoffs are taken doggy style. The anxiety of watching a game is far greater when your balls are at stake!

BMBY2003
05-03-2005, 08:58 PM
I like it a lot. Let's enhance it by changing from a single kick to my balls for each time the ball it kicked, to points per event. So punts are still one kick, but field goals are one if missed and three if made, and so forth. Kickoffs should be six.

Gotta love those high scoring games!

seer
05-07-2005, 02:51 PM
My wife and i have used the dice method quite a bit. It does seem however that the odds of a mid range roll is higher. Simply I made a list of different methods she would use to get me off that corresponded to the rolls of 2 dice. I generally satisfy her needs then she rolls the dice to decide my fate for the evening. These range from her giving me a gentle hand/foot job to her making me jerk myself off while she rubs her feet in my face to the extreme of ballbusting me hard and if I still have the urge to come, to jerk off without any more attention from her. A few other variations are in there too. midrange rolls do seem to come up more often, or same numbers from night to night to make me wish for a more truly random method of selection. it does work though and we've found it to be enjoyable.

seer

me_no_wimp
05-08-2005, 02:05 AM
I've had the situation whereby I was playing a game and if I won I got all "smug" and got busted for my smugness, i.e. I was playing the smug winner and the girl was playing the bad loser.

On one occasion, there was a girl with whom I used to play backgammon and if I got a really good roll I would get kicked. I particularly remember with fond memories one occasion when I rolled the perfect roll and was greeted by several fierce back-heel kicks to my shins with her nice shiny tennis-shoes. Got the occasional ball-bust for rolling a double-6 as well.

David_B
05-09-2005, 05:05 AM
Is everyone familiar with the game of conkers? A conker is the rounded seed of the horse chestnut tree, which grows to about 6cm in diameter (see pic). Kids in the UK thread a piece of string through a drilled hole in the conker, and take turns to try to smash each other's conker seed, by swinging their own cocker at their opponent's. The owner of the conker that remains intact is the winner.

In the BB version, a girl kneels in front of a naked man, aiming her conker at his dangling scrotum. She proceeds to smash her conker as hard as she can against his nuts, to see whether his balls or the conker can take the hardest hits. The winner is the one whose seed remains unbroken after the match. If it is the man who wins, his reward is to be taken away for even more punishment to his already bruised and swollen balls.

David B.
--
http://www.ballbustinggoddess.com/Samples/Updates.html

bustednuts
05-10-2005, 08:41 AM
I enjoy a game of pool in which my girlfriend takes turns at shooting poolballs at my nads hanging over a pocket. You can introduce rules as you see fit, but I just like to get straight into the action ^^

smackMyNuts
05-11-2005, 01:26 AM
I liked the idea of a card game, but I thought that I'd make up one with a little more variety to it and also describe it a little more specifically. Actually, I've made up two. Let me know what you think.

Ball Busting Card Games

clubs - hits with a club
spades - kicks
hearts - knees
diamonds - punches
(the suits can be used to correspond to different punishments if players would prefer)

2 - two more cards
3-10 take that many blows of the appropriate type
jack - 30 second jack off
queen - lady's choice
king - you get to orgasm
ace - one free (i.e. cancels one other card of your choice)
joker - free orgasm

My descriptions above are a little vague and this is because there's more than one game that you could play with these basic values. I describe two such games below.

These games are an asymmetric ball busting games for two people. One is the bustee, the other the buster. In general, I will assume that the bustee is male and the buster female, although there are other ways to handle it. The goal of each game is for the bustee to earn an orgasm.

Painful Choice

The bustee is dealt a hand of five cards, face down. The bustee must then choose cards from his hand one at a time and turn them over. If he turns over:
2: He is dealt two more cards, face down. The 2 is discarded
3-10: He must immediately take the consequences. The card is discarded
jack: The buster must jack off the bustee for 30 seconds. The card is discarded
queen: the buster may select any card from the discard pile and place it into the bustee's hand. If there are no cards in the discard pile, the buster may select any card in the deck. The queen is discarded
king: the bustee has earned an orgasm, but must finish playing all cards in his hand before he receives it. The king is discarded. The game ends as soon as the bustee has no cards left in his hand.
ace: the bustee gets to set this aside and can later use it to cancel out the card of his choice. The ace may be used on any card at any time from that point forward. It does not count as being in the hand. When it is used on a card, both cards are discarded and no effects occur.
joker: the bustee gets to have an orgasm. The game ends immediately. If the joker is the very first card played, it doesn't count (what fun would that be?).

If a player plays all of the cards in his hand without getting a king or a joker, the player is dealt five new cards and play resumes.

Card Game for Kicks

This game is built around another card game of the player's choosing. The card game must be one in which the losing player is left with cards in his or her hand, such as gin rummy or crazy eights.

The players first play a round of this game. If the bustee wins, he is suitably rewarded. Perhaps the buster has to strip off a piece of clothing, or some other reward which the players can agree on. Also, he does not get an orgasm until after he has won at least one round of the game. In essence, he earns an orgasm when he has both won one round and had either a king or joker in his hand at the end of one round.

If the bustee loses, he must then play the cards in his hand, according to the values above. First all twos are dealt with. And then any aces held may be used to cancel our other cards. The use of an ace causes both it and the other card to be discarded. Then each queen is dealt with by allowing the buster to choose any one card in the bustee's hand and replace it with any card from the undealt card pile. If the bustee still has any jokers, he gets to discard his hand and he has won an orgasm. He then gets to have an orgasm, unless he has not yet won a round, in which case, he must keep playing until he does. If the bustee has a king, he may discard it and he has earned an orgasm, unless he has not yet won a round, in which case, he earns one when he wins one. He still must play the rest of his hand, though.

All remaining cards (whether or not the player had a king) must be played. The order of play is the bustee's choice. If the player did not have a king or a joker, or if the bustee has not yet won a round, another round must be played.

i-quv
05-11-2005, 03:22 AM
Another puppet on a string:

me_no_wimp
05-11-2005, 02:20 PM
My preference would be that you randomly pick the part of the body that will be kicked.

Balls are not the only area that can should be kicked. Perhaps an ace would mean balls!.

Perhaps the suit should determine what shoes she wears: spades = boots, hearts = court shoes, clubs = trainers. (Not sure what diamonds would be. Something I would like though, obviously. Possibly chunky loafer-style shoes). Perhaps there should be 4 girls, one for each suit.

So ace of spades would mean getting kicked in the balls with boots.

i-quv
05-18-2005, 01:30 PM
Walking the dog...

Inqy
06-01-2005, 03:18 AM
So what’s your preference? Balls leashed together or each leashed separately? I quite like the added vulnerability of having each on a leash of their own. :)

Julie on one end and Kerry on the other :)

Inq
06-12-2005, 07:59 AM
She's hooked the other end up to her truck! Methinks that sleeping with her sister was not such a good idea. :eek:

Inq
06-12-2005, 12:49 PM
More leash-play. :)

Inq
06-13-2005, 04:31 PM
And ders more.....

tonyr
06-15-2005, 09:47 AM
How about this game of chance: Watching football with a twist.
She gives me a kick for each time the ball is kicked (punts, field goals, points after tds and kickoffs). The punts I take while standing - facing her or facing away, depending on which team is punting. The field goals, points after and kickoffs are taken doggy style. The anxiety of watching a game is far greater when your balls are at stake!

I like the idea. More so if it is syncronised with bthe actual action of a game (I presume this is what you mean). Imagine being blindfolded and having to listen to the match dialogue and crowd action as your only main guides as to what was impending. She(s) could really freak you out with anticipation, which one was going to do it, when are they going to do it, immediately after a kick or wait and wind you up with suspense, until ....
Not being able to see or possibly not being able to hear separately or combined would be a real test and tease. Subtle sensory depravation leading to impact.
I've experienced the lady whom can really play with your mind in clever little ways. She would keep missing the target of targets with her kicks until it became annoying and then when you least expected it, BULLSEYE!!!. Worst still or in reality better still, she would openly comentate, appologise and remark on how she was failing to hit the spot and the moment one would say it was not a problem, Zappowie!!!. The body relaxes at some point and that may well make the impact all the more impacting and pleasurable. So much about ballbusting is about trust. Once this is there, one relaxes and the fears slip to the back of the mind. It is in many cases an handover of power. This lady wasn't a domme or a professional, she was just under six feet tall, big, touching fouteen stones, and possessed an awesome pair of size 11 (U.K.) feet. I'd be floating for days after one of our sessions. It was and is an amazing connection between two humans. A true allrounder and tops in all aspects. She could and can drop you with the first kick of a session and can equally have you on a wire for a few hours. Never even knew of ballbusting before we linked up. Beyond compare.

No_Mercy
07-19-2005, 12:58 PM
One of my favorites isn't really a game. I like having a girl play with me, then the closer I get to getting off, the tighter she squeezes my balls untill I tell her to stop but if I do she stops everything and we start over. It becomes a game where I try to hide how close I am, and she trys to guess how hard to squeeze.

DarkX
07-19-2005, 01:39 PM
My exgirlfried once cuffed my wrist to the bedpost and the bound a lash around my balls. She know i needed to sleep badly because i had worked over 12 hours that day. So she just tied the other end of the lash to her wrist. As she slept and turned around i always had a bad awakening. As i cried out, she opened the lash around my balls, tied the lash to only one and fixed with a shot string at the bed too, she also took a piece of tape to gag me. That night i learned never to wake up a woman.

skweezme
07-19-2005, 03:58 PM
Just an idea for dice. Three lists. You don't know which she's going to choose. This is what she's going to do.

Teasing

1. 20 slow strokes, one punch
2. 20 quick strokes, one slap
3. Play with penis for 30 seconds
4. Be rough with penis for 30 seconds
5. 20 slow strokes, five punches increasing
6. 20 quick strokes, five slaps increasing

Ball busting

1. 6 punches, varying
2. 10 slaps, varying
3. Squeezing both balls in one hand for 30 seconds, varying
4. Squeezing R ball in both hands for 30 seconds, varying
5. Squeezing L ball in both hands for 30 seconds, varying
6. Ball torture of choice for two minutes

Mixed

1. Tease and deny for two minutes
2. Doing whatever ball torture you feel like for two minutes
3. 20 slow strokes, one punch
4. 20 quick strokes, one slap
5. Squeezing both balls in both hands for 1 minute, varying
6. 30 strokes increasing, early ones really slow, ten slaps increasing, ball squeezing for 30 seconds

Just an idea :)

toughtony
07-20-2005, 02:39 PM
we did one once where I was standing up open legged and blindfolded. The moment I began to cum I got a hard knee. kinda makes you not want to cum in the first place but you can't help it. dammed if you do, dammed if you do.

DarkX
07-21-2005, 12:58 PM
it's worse if you get the knee after you had cum

skweezme
07-21-2005, 03:38 PM
I heard the dice fall, rattle, and settle. From where I was tied on the bed I couldn’t see the number Fate had dealt me. And didn’t know which of the three lists my Torturess, who was nakedly straddling my own body, had chosen to instruct her what to do to my cock or balls. She looked up from the dice with a smile, and flexed her strong hands.

“You’re not going to like this one!” she grinned. She glanced at the clock, so I could guess it was going to be one of the timed instructions. I hoped it wasn’t going to be the one where…

She reached to my penis and ran a hand down it slowly. It reared up. Then she grabbed both balls in her hands and began squeezing and kneading them. Unfortunately, after our first session, I’d told her what were the most painful things she’d done to my balls, and how it’d made me feel. Since then she’d been refining her skills with true pleasure. I was shaking and thrashing in agony as she put her skills to work on me so excruciatingly.

“Can you guess what list this is from, then?” she applied a particularly vicious squeeze throwing her whole upper body into it, kneading my balls with fingers of steel. I screamed out, begging her to stop.

“Which list?” she insisted, leaning her weight down on my crushed balls..

“Mixed!” I gasp.

“Which is what?” she demanded, unrelenting.

“What? Aaargh! It’s…it’s both. It’s Ballbusting…” I groaned as she proved the point.

“And?”

“Teasing…”

She was looking at the clock. She stopped squeezing and let go of my balls.

“Oooops! Went a little over! Never mind! Time for another throw. You OK?” Before I could get my wits about me to reply, she'd thrown the dice again

DarkX
07-22-2005, 05:50 AM
cool game, have to tell my girlfriend about, what other actions do you have on your lists ?

skweezme
08-01-2005, 03:30 PM
I was in agony. I needed time to recover. “Err…?” I gasped.

She threw the dice again before I could begin to reply.

“You’re not going to believe this!” she laughed.

She roughly grabbed my balls again. I cried out. She smiled, looking at the clock (which I couldn’t see from my position, though I tried) and waited, concentrating.

Then she turned her attention to my balls, gently and teasingly kneading them, making me squirm beneath her even though she was hardly squeezing hard. I was soon begging her to stop.

“Oh no! Not yet!” she clenched both hands around my balls and leaned back. Then she began crushing and tugging them with all her strength and weight. I was screaming for mercy but she had her eye on the clock as she ignored my begging.

She gave me one last almighty pull, ******* the most nauseous pain. Then she stopped and looked at the clock. As I was retching for breath she squeezed both my balls in a grip that sent me towards oblivion on waves of agony.

After the time was up, she stopped and sat back on my thighs.

She leaned to her side and picked up the dice again. She looked at my throbbing cock.

“You OK? You want me to wank you off? Do you need an orgasm, babe? Ah well! Never mind! Only four more throws to go! ”

skweezme
08-02-2005, 09:39 AM
Thanks DarkX! Wouldn't go as far as Luke Rheinhart, though!

skweezme
08-02-2005, 09:40 AM
Anyone interested in four more falls of the dice?

woodpecker
08-02-2005, 09:03 PM
Um, alright, twist my arm...

Absolutely would enjoy reading as many more rolls as you can write!

As always, keep up the good work.

DarkX
08-03-2005, 02:11 PM
hell yes, go on

marco_27
08-04-2005, 01:23 AM
of course, plz go on :)

skweezme
08-04-2005, 08:12 AM
She rolled the dice again and consulted her list.

“Hmmm…ok. It might be your lucky day!” She wrapped her hand round my penis and squeezed gently. Then she began to masturbate me. She knew exactly what she was doing, concentrating her friction on the head and making me groan with pleasure. I dared to hope that this was one of the options that allowed me an orgasm

“Or it might not!” She slowed down then released my dribbling penis. I groaned with frustration. She could have easily made me come.

Then she grinned and slapped my balls once.

Hard.

The initial impact made me cry out, but the welling agony from my balls strangled any further screams and I choked in pain.

She laughed at my reaction, and folded her arms under her breasts, taunting me with them.

“Just three more to go, and then we’ll see if you’re up to shagging me. Or maybe I’ll just give myself an orgasm while you’re still tied up”. She began massaging her breasts, the nipples standing hard against her fingers that had just left my cock. I couldn’t reply. I was till trying to catch my breath. There were tears in my eyes.

She threw the dice again.

skweezme
08-10-2005, 01:48 PM
“Oh!” she laughed. “This must be my lucky day!” She slammed a fist into her other hand a couple of times, smiling.

I began begging with her.

She grinned wickedly and reached for my penis again. “Only kidding!” She held it gently and began giving it slow strokes along the shaft, not touching the head. I could see she didn’t want to make it too pleasurable for me, but I strained in her grasp. She began to speed up her strokes and to give the head some attention. Then as the orgasm began to take hold she suddenly stopped and took her hand away. As I groaned in frustration she repositioned herself, her full breasts swinging and their sight just prolonging the unfulfilled desire.

She settled, kneeling, to my side, raised a hand and softly slapped my balls. It still made me wince. Then she slapped again, slightly more sharply. The blows began to increase in painful punishing power, the ball-pain becoming nauseous. I cried out with each blow.

“…9…10! And one for good luck!”

Then she looked at the clock, took hold of my balls in both hands, paused, then began squeezing, kneading and stretching them to her own sadistically-sensitive rhythm. She built up to a crescendo of utter agony. My already-aching balls were her perfect instrument and I was her captive and enraptured audience. I was ****** into surrendering to her savage sexuality.

skweezme
08-15-2005, 01:09 PM
Are you ready?

DarkX
08-15-2005, 01:25 PM
well i hope so

skweezme
08-16-2005, 02:40 PM
She stopped. I was hoping for some respite but she threw the dice again.

She looked at me in some consternation and amusement. “Same again! It really is your unlucky day! Hmmm…”

She took my penis in hand once more and rapidly brought it back to full attention. Then she slowed down and down to a totally tantalizing and frustrating series of jerks, denying me the release I so urgently needed.

She smiled at my renewed begging, gave me one more slow stroke, then stopped. She folded her arms under her breasts again, mocking my frustrated desire.

“You know what happens next, don’t you?”

Before I could answer she unfolded her arms and raised a hand, her breasts jutting provocatively. Then she began slapping my balls. I screamed in agony as each blow fell, varying in force and speed, as she played with my pain in sadistic delight.

She eventually stopped, leaving me gasping and crying in testicular torment. As the room began to come into focus she took my balls in her hands gently, and began softly caressing them.

“Your poor balls! Do they hurt? Have I hurt them?”

I began to answer but she started squeezing hard, kneading my balls in her strong hands, fingers and thumbs digging in relentlessly, the muscles in her arms and shoulders flexing beneath her soft skin. I screamed, sobbed and begged but she laughed and carried on relentlessly.

skweezme
08-23-2005, 03:10 PM
It's gone a bit quiet on these boards. Are you ready for the next bit yet?

DarkX
08-23-2005, 03:52 PM
i am also begging for her to continue

skweezme
08-24-2005, 07:20 AM
She looked at the clock and gave my balls one last long squeeze. I cried for mercy. She just gripped even harder. I couldn’t believe she was ignoring my real cries of pain. She’d never hurt me this much before. She’d never been into ballbusting really, but she’d agreed to indulge me once a month. We decided on the dice idea because she just wanted it to be a game – she didn’t want to genuinely hurt me. But she didn’t mind giving me pain if I was enjoying it. But I wasn’t enjoying this. That was obvious.

“Right then! Last one, OK?” She reached for the dice.

I was grateful that the end of my torment was imminent. Just one more throw. It must be something a bit less brutal. Law of averages. She threw the dice.

She laughed as she consulted her list.

“It says here ‘doing whatever ball torture you feel like for two minutes’. Do you remember agreeing to this list?”

I began to protest, but her next words chilled me.

“I went on the Internet today and you’d been looking at a site called something like FemaleDom, hadn’t you? Looking at some stuff about ballbusting. Does this mean I’m not enough for you?”

Before I could gather my thoughts for a reply she leaned over and sent a knee crashing into my aching balls.

“I’m going to give you more than two minutes. You deserve more. And you know what? I’m really enjoying this! It’s about time I beat you up” She slapped my face, punched me in the stomach, pushed me down and kneed me in the balls again.

woodpecker
08-24-2005, 10:36 AM
Really enjoying the story so far, hope you continue soon.

DarkX
08-24-2005, 10:41 AM
wow, i hope you contiue this story

skweezme
08-25-2005, 02:57 PM
Woodpecker, DarkX -

Thanks for your encouragement! The dice will fall again soon!

skweezme
08-28-2005, 03:03 PM
After a while I was just groaning in agony and embarrassment. She was still panting with pleasure and anticipation. She waited for my agony to begin to subside, then she raised herself and let loose a tremendously heavy slap into my balls. I screamed in pain, then choked as it became even worse as my balls’ nerves finally got their latest update to my brain. The pain eventually began to recede and I gasped for breath. She waited patiently, a small cruel smile, eager eyes, hand raised.

I started to try to speak…so I could apologise, to get her to stop. I drew breath. Another hard slap to my balls brought another choked and desperate scream. I was frightened as well as being in tremendous ball-pain. She was just going to go ahead with the throw of the dice - ball torture. But for as long as she felt like.

She slapped me again, then again.

skweezme
09-08-2005, 01:58 PM
The blows stopped. I looked at her pleadingly with tearful eyes. But I realized her head was turned and she seemed to be listening. Then I heard it myself. The doorbell was ringing.

"Shit!” she exclaimed, climbing off me and going to the window from where we could see the front door. At first she looked puzzled, then turned to me in amazement.

“You’re not going to believe this! It’s Eve from the gym!”

I probably looked blank and baffled.

“You know? Eve! The muscle-girl?" She seemed annoyed at me for not knowing. "I told you about that girl who's incredibly strong?”

I began to remember…

“I wonder if she’d be...interested in something kinky?” She grinned.

The doorbell rang again and my wife suddenly burst into action, grabbing a robe and running out, calling “I’m coming!” She left the bedroom door open. For some reason this made me feel even more vulnerable and exposed. But I didn't feel embarrased about the possibility of being seen naked by a stranger, tied down on my own bed. I felt frightened.

I heard the door open and they greeted each other. I couldn't hear what they were saying, but they seemed pleased to see each other. The door closed as the visitor stepped into our house.

skweezme
09-08-2005, 03:03 PM
This Eve had really impressed my wife with her physique and strength, I now began to remember. But she wouldn't dare ask her to hurt me, would she? She wouldn't want her new friend to think she was a pervert or anything, surely? But I hadn't met this friend. Didn't know what they'd talked about. Perhaps she'd already confided in her about the purvy games I talked her into going along with. No, she couldn’t have.

These thoughts were rushing through my pain-battered brain as I tried to hear what was going on downstairs.

I could hear Eve’s heeled shoes clattering on the floorboards as they both went into the front room, still chatting away. Perhaps she’d just do whatever she came for, gossip about the gym or something, and go. She could surely see my wife was…busy.

The chattering died down. Perhaps she was going now.

But then my ears picked up a murmured conversation going on. Why were they talking quietly?

There was a loud laugh, quickly suppressed. I couldn’t tell if it was my wife or her friend.

Then a chilling voice that clearly wasn’t my wife’s called out loudly.

“I know you’re listening! I’m coming for your balls!” They both burst out in hysterical laughter.

skweezme
09-19-2005, 02:25 PM
I pulled against my bonds. They just dug in tighter. As I tried pointlessly to escape, Eve and my wife came into the room.

Eve was in high heels and skirt and towered over my wife who was grinning, watching my reaction. Eve was very attractive and very big. Her stockinged calf muscles were thick, and her short-sleeved fully-filled blouse revealed muscular arms and big hands.

“Jill told me she was in the middle of torturing your balls. She asked if I wanted to join in. So here I am!” Her voice was deep, and held an edge of excitement.

“No!” I cried, looking towards my wife. “We were just…finishing!” I gulped, realising how desperate and frightened I sounded. Jill looked at Eve, who caught her eye. Jill nodded at her and smiled. She took off her robe and hung it back on the door. Naked next to Eve she looked almost puny. But Eve still deferred to her.

“Shall I take something off? Is that OK?” she asked. Jill smiled at me and nodded. I stared with fascinated fear and desire as Eve unzipped her skirt and stepped out of it. She was wearing suspenders with her stockings, and her legs were big and muscular. She unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it off, hanging it with my wife’s robe. She picked up her skirt from the floor and hung that as well. With every movement her imposing muscular body flexed and the floor beneath her creaked with her shifting weight. Then she turned to me, just wearing shoes, stockings, briefs, suspenders and well-filled bra.

“What do you want me to do to him?”

“Jill!” I yelled in fear “No! Please don’t…don’t let her…do anything to me!”

She smiled at me, looked over to Eve and back at me.

“What’s the matter? You like having your balls hurt, don’t you? And Eve really wants to hurt them, don’t you Eve?”

Eve nodded, intrigued by this exchange.

“No! Please! You’ve…you’ve already hurt my balls enough!” I was still in pain from the slaps she’d been giving me before Eve arrived. “It’s OK…it was… amazing! But please don’t hurt me any more! I’m sorry Eve, we’ve sort of…there’s sort of been a misunderstanding” They both looked at each other and I began to feel relief that some sanity was beginning to descend.

“Do you want to squeeze his balls, Eve?”

She still looked intrigued, as though she wondered how far this little game was going to go. She looked me in the eyes.

“Oh yes! I’d love to squeeze has balls!” she said with an amused gleam.

I turned to my wife in confusion.

“No, please…Jill…?”

“Go ahead then! But don’t go…you know…full on just yet”

I began to protest but Eve just strode over to me and put one knee on the edge of the bed, her weight pulling my tied body towards her uncomfortably. She looked at Jill, who nodded encouragingly, one hand straying to her own groin. Eve took my aching balls in one big hand and started squeezing.

skweezme
09-21-2005, 02:11 PM
It was like having my balls in a vice. There was no need to knead and roll my balls to intensify the pain, like Jill did - finding the most sensitive spots and sadistically exploiting them. This was just brutal crushing strength. I imploded into a world of pain, screaming.

“Oh! Am I hurting you?” She tugged my balls, putting her substantial weight into it, dragging me towards the side of the mattress and hauling on my bound arm and leg on the other side of the bed. Then she raised herself and lifted me up one-handed from the bed as far as my bonds would allow. Her strength was awesome. Then she let me drop.

For a while I lost awareness of my surroundings, overwhelmed by her brutal display of power and cruelty.

I slowly began to come to again. I became aware that Jill and Eve were talking and laughing. Jill noticed my return to consciousness.

“Aha! You’re back with us! Eve’s just been telling me about something she wants to try out on you. Ballscissors! But I thought we’d make it more interesting by playing your dice-game a bit more. We’re going to go through each list, taking it in turns. Six rolls for each list. Eve might get a chance to practice her ballscissors, but she might not. But whatever happens…you’re going to suffer, sweetie! Now which order do you want us to do the lists in? Save the hardest till last, or get it over and done with first?”

I was only slowly taking in what was in store for me. The game had turned serious. They were going to torture me. Jill grabbed my aching balls and kneaded them, finding those parts still hurting most from Eve’s punishment. I cried out.

“I said what order do you want us to do the lists in?”

“But I don’t want you to…” I cried out again as her hand tightened.

“What order?” she demanded.

“The hardest…last!” I gasped. I needed some respite. That last list was going to be absolutely agonising. I couldn’t handle it just now.

“Ha! Wimp!” she laughed.

Jill let go and arranged the lists. She handed the dice to Eve.

“Guests first!”

Eve grinned and threw the dice. It settled.

“A two!”

She looked at the list Jill held out to her, finger on one line. “2. 20 quick strokes, one slap” She sauntered to the bed and stood looking down at me over her full breasts.

“A lucky start for you! Have to make that slap count, won’t I?” she said as she crouched down by me and took my penis in her fingers. It was aroused, but not fully erect. She began playing with it, teasing it. Soon it was at full attention, despite my fear and throbbing pain. I couldn’t help but look at her awesome breasts.

“OK!” she smiled. “20 quick strokes and one really hard slap! You’re getting off lightly!” The twenty quick strokes began to set my nerves tingling. Then she stopped.

“Was that nice?” she asked, smiling down at me. “Cos this won’t be…” she stood up, her muscles shifting as she rose, and leaned over me. The slap had her weight and power behind it and was seriously intended to hurt. It did.

Jill and Eve gave me time to recover. I was crying and begging them to stop, trying to tell them I’d really had enough. Jill ignored me and took the dice. Rolled it.

“OK…a One! 1. 20 slow strokes, one punch. You’re being a bit lucky at the moment, aren’t you? Don’t worry…it won’t last!” She looked at Eve and they laughed.

Jill wrapped her hand round my penis and gave it twenty slow and sensual strokes, taking her time, making that tantalising feeling grow. She wanted it to feel good. It did. Then she stopped and I groaned.

She laughed, shifted her position, and tapped me in the balls with her fist. I was expecting something more vicious, and though it hurt I was grateful for her restraint.

Eve was rolling the dice again. This was unrelenting.

“A Three! Let’s have a look…hmmmm…3. Play with penis for 30 seconds. Does this mean doing nice stuff, Jill?”

Jill looked at me.

“Yeah. For now…I suppose…” I was grateful for her mercy

Eve sighed, but began working on my penis gently.

“Do you think I’m attractive? I think muscular girls with big tits turn you on, don’t they?”

She had my answer in her hands. I glanced guiltily at Jill. Her expression was unreadable. Her finger was between her legs. It was her turn next. She was looking like she was going to hurt me, if the dice allowed it. Eve carried on teasing me with her strong, capable fingers, then stopped, leaving my penis dribbling in unfulfillment.

Jill took the dice.

“Four! 4. Be rough with penis for 30 seconds. I think I’d better wait til you’ve calmed down a bit. Don’t want you coming, do we, sweetie?”

They laughed. Jill waited. Then she flexed her fingers and dug her nails into my penis, pinching and clawing it. I squirmed in pain. Then she grabbed the base of my penis tightly and began slapping it hard with her other hand. She stopped. My penis felt like it was burning.

“OK Eve! Your turn again!”

Eve rolled the dice.

“A One again! Make the most of it while you can!”

She took my sore penis in her big hand and massaged it to full erection again. The she counted off twenty excruciatingly slow strokes, increasing my arousal. She smiled and balled her hand into a large fist, positioning herself to strike.

“Jill, you might need to cover his mouth. He’s going to scream!!”

My wife laughed and covered my mouth with her hands, pressing down. I could just breathe through my nose.

Eve pulled her arm back, muscles bunching, then unleashed the blow. It felt like being hit by a cannonball. The impact drove me down into the mattress with its force, and the pain was sharp and shocking. Then the gut-wrenching ball-ache welled up. My screams were muffled by Jill’s hands. They both climbed off me, laughing.

“OK! Last one off this list coming up. Then it gets a bit more fun! For us!”

She rolled the dice. I was still retching in pain.

“Two again! Ah well. Your luck won’t last, you know!

She took my penis and gave it twenty perfunctory strokes, then slapped my balls hard. She quickly covered my mouth again as I screamed in pain, my balls already throbbing from Eve’s punch.

“OK, Eve, let’s see what’s next!” She rearranged the lists. I knew the next list upped the ante. They were going to enjoy hurting me more. I begged for mercy, but they ignored me.

“I’ll go first this time” Jill rolled the dice.

“A One!” She consulted the list. “Hmm…your luck’s still holding out. In a way!” Eve looked puzzled, so Jill showed her the list. Eve looked at me and smiled as she thought of something.

“How about if I give him something special to look at while you do it?” She looked at me seductively.

“I think you’re a cruel bitch, Eve! Wonderful!” They laughed together.

skweezme
09-22-2005, 03:14 PM
Jill took my scratched and sore penis in hand again. I had no idea what was on the list, what she was going to do to me. She began caressing it gently. It responded under her soft touch. Despite my predicament, I felt an orgasm growing. I tried to hide the signs, hoping to get the release my body needed. But then Eve began unfastening her bra and I couldn’t hide a gasp of pleasure and surprise.

Jill laughed and stopped stroking, still holding me, leaving me trembling on the edge of orgasm.

“Shall we make him come?”

Eve released her breasts and threw the bra to one side.

“Hmmm…maybe! Maybe not! It’s up to you…”

Jill gave my penis a couple of slow strokes that had me straining at my bonds. She looked at the clock and smiled. She nodded to Eve who began playing with her engorged nipples, causing them to harden even more. Jill continued to play with my penis, keeping me on the edge of sexual desire and sexual frustration. Eve began lifting and fondling her breasts, moaning with pleasure.

I was groaning in frustration and was thrashing in Jill’s hands. Sometimes she’d let go and wait for me to settle down a bit. Then she’d start teasing me again, while Eve continued playing with her heavy breasts and big nipples.

Jill glanced at the clock, smiled at me and released my penis.

“Would you like me to make you come now?” she asked

“Oh god, Jill! Yes please!” I begged, still staring at Eve’s breasts.

Jill took me in hand again and began stroking me firmly and steadily. I gasped as the orgasm began building, and relaxed into the delicious sensation as it began to peak.

Jill stopped and took her hand away. “Time’s up! Sorry!” They both burst out laughing. My penis was throbbing, but the orgasm was edging away.

She picked up the dice and passed it to Eve.

“I hope you get a chance to really hurt him now!”

“Me, too!” said Eve as she rolled the next number.

“It’s a Three!”

Jill showed her the list.

“3. 20 slow strokes, one punch, again? Boring!”

I sighed with relief. I was expecting worse.

Eve carried out the instructions mechanically but the orgasm began to return. Then the punch was like a piston driving into me. Jill danced to my side and covered my scream again.

When I was partly recovered, she took the dice and rolled it for her turn.

“Shit! It’s a one again! You bastard!”

Eve sidled up to her.

“Why don’t we just…forget about the dice stuff and just… have some fun?”

The enthusiastic and sadistic gleam in her eyes terrified me.

Jill laughed. “Steady on, Eve! We’re only halfway through the second list. We’re going to have lots of fun in a minute, aren’t we, sweetie?”

For another few minutes I endured Jill bringing me to the edge of orgasm, then back down, again and again. But there was no teasing game this time. It was just physical. It left my body shuddering.

Then it was Eve’s turn. She looked pissed off at the result.

“Oh come on! A Three again!”

Jill laughed. “Better give him another good punch, then! Looks like they really hurt. I’m so glad I’ve not got balls when you’re around!” Her hand moved to her groin again.

Eve smiled and took hold of my penis. Her twenty slow strokes this time were sensual, and had me bobbing on the peak of orgasm. She stopped, satisfied, and waited again for my denied orgasm to subside. Then before I could prepare myself she unleashed a vicious punch to my belly, then one to my balls. Both of them rocked me with their power and weight.

Jill laughed in delight.

“Nice one. Eve!”

I was still sobbing in agony when Jill rolled her next turn.

“You really are a lucky bastard, aren’t you? It’s a one again!

She began fondling my penis, but I was still in agony. Eventually the pleasure registered over the pain, but she stopped. Time was up.

Eve took the dice.

“A Two. What’s that one, Jill?

Jill read from the list.

“2. Doing whatever ball torture you feel like for two minutes. What do you feel like doing, then, Eve?”

“Well…” she began, raising her high-heeled shoe to the bottom of the bed and stroking her muscular thighs with her big hands “…I think it’s time for the ballscissors, don’t you?”

skweezme
09-24-2005, 12:39 PM
Are you ready for the ballscissors? How's it going so far :) ?

skweezme
09-24-2005, 02:40 PM
I didn’t know exactly what she meant to do, but the thought of my brutalised balls being crushed by those powerful legs sent me into a panic of desperate pleading.

“Calm down!” Eve commanded, leaning her leg heavily on the mattress. “It’ll all be over in two minutes! You’ll be alright!”

She seemed almost concerned, and I hoped beyond hope that she’d show some mercy.

Jill stepped up and slapped my balls.

“I’m really looking forward to this! How are you going to scissor his balls, Eve? What are you going to do?” She moved her hand to her groin again and began pleasuring herself. I was retching in agony.

woodpecker
09-24-2005, 08:15 PM
Great story, as always. Love the suspense of trying to imagine what the leg scissors will be. I have a few ideas rolling thru my head, but I am sure the truth will surprise me. Keep up the good work.

Datasculpter
09-24-2005, 09:30 PM
absolutely awesome twist to the story! i can't wait to see what happens next. It would make a great script for a short movie!

skweezme
09-25-2005, 02:23 AM
Who would you cast for the part of Eve? Bunny Glamazon, Skytriss, Thea Bennington, Nicole Bass? :)

skweezme
09-25-2005, 01:50 PM
Eve watched me writhing in pain after Jill’s slap. She moved a hand up her thigh, caressing her muscles, then her thick fingers went inside her panties and slowly began rubbing.

After a while, the pain began to die down. Eve smiled and took her hand away from her crotch. She stared thoughtfully at mine.

“Hmm…I’ll need to stop them…slipping around. Tie them with something…”

“What about the belt from my robe? That should do the trick!”

“Great!”

Jill eagerly strode to the door and removed the belt. She handed it to Eve.

Eve smiled, took her foot off the bed and approached my balls, her legs flexing with each step, the floorboards creaking under her weight. She tied one end of the belt around my balls – not tightly, but firmly enough to keep them in place. She gave the belt a few sharp tugs to test it. The belt twanged taut with each pull and my balls felt like they were about to part from my body. She seemed satisfied with her handicraft and amused by my sobbing agony.

“You think that was bad? Wait til I’ve got your balls between my knees!!” she growled.

They laughed.

I couldn’t see the funny side of it.

My balls were throbbing in pain, but they were going to be crushed by the power of those big muscled legs. Power exerted by a woman who enjoyed being sadistic.

Datasculpter
09-25-2005, 05:21 PM
hmmm i can picture a duo from ballbustingbibabes.

skweezme
09-26-2005, 01:33 PM
Eve released the belt, turned her back and climbed heavily on top of me. I panicked as the weight of her solid muscle settled on my head, pressing me deep into the mattress and grinding hard against my skull. Then her crushing weight shifted painfully as she pushed her smoothly stockinged legs forward, grasped the belt, and pulled my balls between her hard knees. She released the belt and leaned back, her weight settling painfully and making it difficult for me to breathe. My hot breath and the smell of her sweat mingled, suffocatingly, under her heavy body. My balls were held painfully tight between her hard knees

Then she began flexing those big legs.

My screams were muffled beneath her as she leaned back further and increased the pressure.

She relaxed for a moment, and then threw the pressure back on…harder and increasing. I was trying to scream but her weight bore down on me. She relaxed again…then squeezed even harder. She said something but I couldn’t make out what it was. They both laughed. She increased the pressure further and I began trembling with the pain. She relaxed for a moment then bore down again with her powerful thighs. She continued the torture and I lost any sense of time.

Eventually she released my balls and clambered off my battered body, leaving me gasping for breath and shaking in agony.

“There! It’s over! That wasn’t so bad was it? Good job I didn’t give you my full power!” They both burst out laughing again. They waited for me to recover and eventually the pain began to recede.

“Right!” said Jill, grinning. “Time for the last list. I bet you’ll be glad when this is over, sweetie!” I couldn’t reply. She handed the dice to Eve.

“Your turn to start”

Eve took the dice and rolled it.

“Two. What’s that, Jill?” she asked eagerly.

“Lets see…2. 10 slaps, varying. Make him suffer, Eve!”

Eve smiled broadly at me in hungry anticipation.

“Are you ready?”

I wasn’t, but I didn’t want to make her angry by arguing. She was waiting for an answer.

“Yes” I sobbed in resignation.

“Good! I’m looking forward to what’s on this list. We’re off to a good start!”

skweezme
09-26-2005, 03:47 PM
She raised her powerful arms, looked me in the eyes, and struck a few bodybuilder poses, showing off her muscles and her magnificent breasts. My penis twitched upright.

“Did my slap hurt you, before? Remember? Near the beginning? Well now you get ten of them!” She flexed.

“Oh god! Please don’t! Please stop!” I begged.

“Your poor balls must be giving you agony already…and now I’m going to hurt them even more!” She watched my penis harden as she changed her pose, biceps and shoulders bulging.

She glanced at Jill who impatiently nodded, hand already working between her legs.

Eve stopped posing and suddenly climbed back onto the bed, kneeling heavily astride my stomach with her back to me. I watched the muscles in her back and shoulders ripple as she raised a hand over her shoulder, leaning back to one side, her weight shifting painfully on my stomach and chest.

skweezme
09-28-2005, 02:20 AM
My balls were still bound by the belt. Her open palm crashed into them like a cricket-bat. Before I could begin to fully register the pain, before my body could start to cope with it, she slapped my captive balls hard again, then again. She sat back on me as I tried to cry out in agony, her weight rendering me too breathless to scream. Her carnal sadism made her sensitive to every nuance of the agonies she was inflicting. She spread her knees a little wider, settling more of her weight on my crushed ribs, and began to grind herself against me. I could only breathe using the muscles in my belly and my breathing became even more desperately laboured. She twisted around and studied the agonised expressions on my face.

“I’m going to bend the rules a bit here, but it just counts as one of the slaps, so don’t worry!” she reached a hand back and tousled my hair as if in reassurance. Then she made a fist and roughly rubbed her knuckles against my trembling lips, pushing my head back.

“They were supposed to vary or something, weren’t they?” And with that, she swung quickly back, throwing a heavy punch into my straining stomach.

I exploded into a new level of agony and physical terror. The blow drove out what little air there was in my body and my muscles spasmed, paralysed me. I began to black out, but she lifted her suffocating weight and I was able to breathe again. But before I could properly catch my breath the next slap crashed into my balls. Then the next. She timed her blows with sadistic unpredictability. Some were less heavy than others. It really didn’t matter. Every one hurt in its own way.

Eve climbed off me, leaving me crushed and battered. Only five more throws to go. The end was in sight. Jill took the dice and rolled it.

“I’ve got a Two as well!”

skweezme
09-28-2005, 04:20 PM
She went through Eve’s poses, to their amusement. I wasn’t laughing. Though she didn’t have Eve’s massive physique, she still had muscles to flex. All that gym time. She was going to hurt me.

“Balls a bit sore?” she eyed my battered testicles, still tied in her belt. She leaned over and lightly tapped them with her fingers. I yelled in pain.

“Oh dear, sweetie! They are a bit tender, aren’t they? What I’m going to do to you is going to hurt you SO much! Poor thing! You see, this is how hard I just tapped your balls…”

She gave my inner thigh a gentle tap. It stung a little, but not much.

“…and here’s how hard I’m going to slap them!”

On the “going” she savagely threw her whole body into a powerful slap to my thigh, smashing my muscles against bone and burning the imprint of her hand on the nerves of my flesh.

Eve cried with delight.

I cried out with pain and dread.

“And the thing is…” Jill said, “…the next one always hurts even more!”

She slapped the same spot with the same force, and this time the pain was even worse. Jill muffled my screams again with the hand she’d been slapping me with. Her palm felt hot, pressed against my face.

The pain began to lessen. Jill released me. I gasped. I couldn’t take any more of this. I began to plead with them for mercy. I begged them and thanked them and tried to flatter them, and begged them some more.

They just looked at me as I desperately babbled on, passing the occasional grin at my fumbling attempts to make them feel sorry for me. I slowly realised they were loving it, it was increasing their desire to hurt me.

“Sorry, sweetie!” Jill broke in as I began drying up. “I think we’re enjoying this too much, aren’t we Eve?”

“Oh yeah! I’m looking forward to my next go, but I’m looking forward to watching you give his balls a good slapping first. He’ll be even more tender when it’s my turn!” Then a note of concern. “This list is just ball-hurting stuff, isn’t it? No cock-teasing or anything?”

Jill showed her the list. Eve smiled at me in cruel delight. Then she crouched by the bed again and took my penis in her fingers. Jill looked on, intrigued. Eve’s fingers began stroking the tip, then settled into a sensual rhythm that pumped me towards the brink of release. She stopped and they both laughed at my bitterly disappointed moans as I thrashed tied to the bed in frustration. Eve leaned her breasts over my face and my tongue automatically went to a nipple. She took it away, with a string of my saliva joining us together for a moment.

“Carry on, Jill! I’m looking forward to my turn!”

skweezme
09-29-2005, 01:44 PM
Jill stepped forward and began to slap my balls twenty times. She didn’t linger over it, as Eve had, and she hardly varied the intensity of her brutal blows. This time Eve stepped up and muffled my screams with one massive hand, her other playing between her legs. Jill finished her twenty slaps, paused, then delivered three more. They both laughed. Eventually, the waves of pain ebbed back a little and Eve took her hand away. I gasped for breath. Eve took the dice and rolled it.

“It’s a Three! And that means…” she consulted the list “…3. Squeezing both balls in one hand for 30 seconds, varying. Hmmm! I think this’ll be more fun if we untie them. I’ll be able to squish them around a bit more”

She reached down and untied the belt of the robe from around my balls. The level of pain dropped immediately, though they still hurt.

“OK! Are you ready?” she gently gathered my aching and battered balls in one powerful hand. She looked at the clock. “Thirty seconds…ish…of squeezing. Varying from the very uncomfortable to absolute hell!”

She began with absolute hell. She applied tremendous pressure with the one hand and muffled my screams with the other. The she began grinding my balls against one another.

If I had been being tortured for information, this is where I’d have lost it and given up my secrets. Unfortunately, I was being tortured for the pleasure of my two sadistic and beautiful captors. They were enjoying each other’s cruelty, as well as their own, too much to stop.

Eve continued to crush and grind my balls, easing off the pressure every now and then only to re-apply it gradually or with sudden sickening force.

At last she stopped, but kept her hand over my mouth until I had calmed down a little and wasn’t still trying to scream in agony.

Jill took the dice and rolled it. Though I could have done with more time to recover, for the pain to subside further, I was grateful that Jill was wasting no time. I was desperate for the end of this game of torture.

skweezme
10-02-2005, 01:54 PM
“And it’s a…Two! Another ten slaps!” she grinned, approaching me. Eve placed a hand on my mouth again, smiling. This time she also cupped her hand around my nose, so that I couldn’t breathe. Jill lightly tapped my unbound balls as I panicked. They burst back into blinding agony. I tried to scream, but Eve pressed down firmly. Then Jill slapped me much harder.

They continued their torture. I was sometimes allowed a gasp of breath but otherwise deprived of it. My head was swimming in pain and asphyxiation. They laughed in delight at my agony as each blow rained down from Jill’s strong frame, sometimes catching my penis as well.

She stopped slapping me and Eve eventually let me breathe and picked up the dice. I begged for some time to rest, to gather my strength to endure what they were still going to do to me. Eve ignored me and threw the dice.

“A Five! We’ve not had that one yet, have we? So that’s…?”

Jill read from the list. ”5. Squeezing left ball in both hands for 30 seconds, varying”

Eve grinned. “I’m going to hurt you SO much! I’m really enjoying this, you know! Be a shame for it to come to an end! How many goes have we had, Jill? I’ve lost track!”

Jill pretended to be puzzled. “I really don’t know! Shall we start again?”

They burst out laughing once more. My mind raced. Who’d had the first go with this list? Was it Eve? Surely we were at the end by now? They weren’t going to…?

“I think we better had! So this is my first turn. I’ll keep track this time! Right, one little solitary ball versus these hands…you poor sod!” she laughed as she roughly caught my left testicle in the fingers of both hands and drilled her thumbs into it.

I screamed. Eve looked at Jill. Jill shrugged and smiled and didn’t put her hand on my mouth. Instead, it went between her legs.

Eve turned back to me and, with relish, made me scream even more.

skweezme
10-03-2005, 03:54 PM
She looked at the clock as she squeezed and savagely kneaded my left testicle, the muscles in her forearms rippling with nauseating strength as she worked on it.

I was begging and screaming, which seemed to give her even more encouragement.

At last she released her grip and shook her hands loosely, looking eager for her next turn. Jill took the dice and rolled it before I’d even begun to recover.

“Turn number two! And this time it’s a…Six! And that means…6. Ball torture of choice for two minutes. Wow! Wonderful! I get to do whatever I like to your balls for two minutes, sweetie! Or should I say...I get to decide what happens to them?”

The note of glee in her voice scared me.

“Eve? Do you want to share this one?”

I groaned with disbelief at her creative mind. Eve laughed with delight and nodded enthusiastically.

“It would be my pleasure to assist you, Jill, sadistic bitch that you are!”

Jill glowed with the compliment. She couldn’t let Eve down.

“OK, then. Could you squeeze the same ball again for a bit, and then do some more ballscissors? Just on that one ball?” she reached for the belt again. I desperately and despairingly begged for mercy.

“Oh yes! No problem at all!” Eve cast a glance at me, smiled, then ignored me. “But aren’t you going to hurt him as well? It’s your turn to, you know?”

“Well…I was just going to enjoy watching you make him suffer, actually. The way you hurt him…really turns me on, to be honest. Stating the obvious!” She looked a little embarrassed.

They laughed. Jill looked predatory again.

“But…yeah! I’ll join in as well if you want me to!”

They both loomed over me, and then Eve crouched down. She gently took my left ball in her hands. Stabbing shafts of pain hit me.

She took in a deep breath, her breasts jutting forward provocatively, and adjusted the angle of her arms to apply her power most effectively.

“Was it just two minutes or something?”

“Yeah! Something like that…” Jill replied offhand, glancing at the clock. She reached for my right ball and I was in agony as they adjusted their grips. Eve still had both hands on my left ball, and Jill held my right ball with one hand so that each had a firm hold on a testicle each. I was moaning and sobbing. They hadn’t even started squeezing yet.

skweezme
10-03-2005, 03:58 PM
Is this still working out OK?

billyohbillyboy2000
10-03-2005, 11:14 PM
Oh god yes, keep them coming! :D

Datasculpter
10-04-2005, 05:04 AM
fantastic! can't wait for the big finish! hopefully not a mushy mess :P
(otherwise no sequal "balls of chance 2"[insert better title here])

skweezme
10-04-2005, 02:35 PM
Eve released her breath and began crushing my tender ball in her hands again. I was immediately hurled into deeper, sharper agony. I screamed and sobbed in pain.

Then Jill started gradually squeezing my other ball, rolling it in her clenched fist, finding the most sensitive areas. They both laughed as my screams reached new levels of agony, and they began to squeeze and relax in an improvised duet of pain and pleasure. After several crescendos were reached, Eve released me. Jill followed her example.

“I want to scissor his balls again now! Did you just want me to damage one, or shall I do both?” Again she lifted her powerful stockinged leg and placed a foot on the bed by me. Her weight bore down on the mattress.

“Just do the one! We still need the other one!” They laughed and Jill pickied up the belt, roughly tying it round my left ball that Eve had been torturing.

She stood back.

Eve stepped up onto the creaking bed, steadying herself with a hand on the ceiling, and stood astride me facing the foot of the bed for a moment. I looked up at her muscular towering bulk in fear and worship. Then she dropped down onto me, driving my breath out painfully.

Before I could recover she had grabbed one end of the belt, pulled on it as she shifted her weight, thrust her legs forward, crossed them, and trapped my ball in her scissor-grip. She let go of the belt and leaned back, arms either side of me, causing me to cry out under her crushing weight.

“How long have we got left, Jill?”

“Oh…about two minutes or something! Just enjoy yourself...I'll watch the clock!”

She grinned at the look on my face, and moved her hand back between her legs.

Crymsonsplash
10-04-2005, 09:39 PM
This is so great :D Please continue this amazing story ;D

woodpecker
10-05-2005, 10:31 AM
Good work, as always. What I enjoy about your stories is that, even with their considerable length (compared to most others in this genre), the pace of the story is remarkably fast, and really keeps you coming back for more.

billyohbillyboy2000
10-05-2005, 06:08 PM
Good work, as always. What I enjoy about your stories is that, even with their considerable length (compared to most others in this genre), the pace of the story is remarkably fast, and really keeps you coming back for more.

I totally agree with him, i start reading them and what seems like a few seconds, i'm done, just can't wait for more! Keep em comming! :)

skweezme
10-06-2005, 11:55 AM
i really appreciate your comments, folks :) ! Next installment coming soon :D !

skweezme
10-06-2005, 02:56 PM
Jill began pleasuring herself. She rubbed her fingers against the lips of her vagina. It sounded as if she was already very wet.

Eve laughed, leaned back a little further, and scissored my bound testicle with her heavy and powerful legs.

I screamed. My screams were ignored. She tortured me viciously with her muscular legs, enjoying my pain and playing with it cruelly. As I tried to cope, in blinding agony, I became aware of another noise accompanying my own cries. It sounded as if Jill was beginning to climax.

Immediately Eve crushed her legs together even harder and held tight. She began to orgasm.

I was drowning in a sea of agony, losing consciousness, hearing their screams of ecstasy as my world of brutal and unrelenting pain faded away.

skweezme
10-09-2005, 12:57 AM
Jill was slapping my face as I surfaced. I couldn’t tell how long I’d been ***********. The belt had been removed from my left ball, which was still throbbing with sickening pain.

“Ah! Back with us again! It’s your turn now, Eve”.

Eve picked up the dice and rolled it. She consulted the list.

“It’s a One. And that’s…1. 6 punches, varying. Excellent! Varying from hard punches to…very hard punches, I think!”

They both laughed, and Eve raised her fist for the first blow.

skweezme
10-09-2005, 01:24 PM
She pulled her fist back over her shoulder, muscles bulging, then smashed it into my balls - aiming to catch the left one between my pubic bone and her hard knuckles.

As I screamed in agony she repeated the blow.

“Just four more!” I heard. Her next blow caught both my balls. She varied her aim but not her power with the next couple of punches.

“Last one, now?” she asked Jill, who nodded. “I’d better make it a very hard one, then, won’t I?” She looked at her target.

She pulled her arm further back, beginning to twist her muscular waist, building up the power. Then with a savage cry she unleashed a crushing punch into my balls, rocking me in my bonds. I nearly lost consciousness again as the pain welled to searing heights. I could hear them laughing.

Then Jill’s voice registered through the thick veil of agony.

“…and it’s…a Four! So that’ll be… squeezing right ball in both hands for 30 seconds, varying” she read out. “How many goes have we had, Eve?”

Eve thought for a moment, then smiled “Well, first I tortured his left ball, then you got me to do it again and do ballscissors on him...” they grinned, “…then it was my turn and I’ve just given his balls a good beating. So this is the fourth go. Then it’s one more each”

Jill was quiet for a moment. The agony began to ease off slightly.

“I’m really enjoying this, aren’t you, Eve?” she purred.

“Oh yeah!”

“Do you want to do this again? You know…next month?”

I began to protest weakly.

“I’d love to! And if he doesn’t want to…Well! He’s got no option, really, has he?” She flexed her arms and shoulder muscles. They could easily overpower me and do what they wanted to me. My wife looked delighted at her friend’s response, and mine.

“OK, sweetie! Just a bit of squeezing and then it’s your last two turns. For now!” she smiled.

She took my sore right ball in both her hands and began working on it.

Crymsonsplash
10-09-2005, 05:54 PM
I really can't wait to see the dramatic conclusion to this :)

skweezme
10-10-2005, 03:23 PM
The agony crashed back, as her hard fingers found the most sensitive and damaged nerves to torment. I was thankful that it wasn’t my left ball she was working on. Then I wished it was.

I screamed as she continued enjoying torturing me. She’d ease off and then pile the pressure back on. If it was thirty seconds, it was the longest thirty seconds of my life.

Eventually she let go and stood back, watching me writhing and sweating. “Your last turn, Eve! This session, anyway!”

Eve grinned and took up the dice. She rolled it.

“A Two. 10 slaps again, I’m afraid! And I think I’ll concentrate on your right ball, now that Jill’s just made it even more…tender!” They laughed.

skweezme
10-11-2005, 02:31 PM
She raised her heavy arm, hand poised, and slapped it down with an explosive crack into my balls. She waited until I stopped screaming, and then slapped them again. This time my right ball took more of her blow and the bonds on my ankles and wrists tore at me as I thrashed and cried in pain.

“Did that one hurt? I’ll do this one even harder…!”

She slammed an even harder slap into my balls.

As she waited for me to recover, she chatted with Jill. It was something about wanting to knee me in the balls. They both sounded excited. I couldn’t really follow what they were saying as the nauseous pain washed over me.

Eve turned back to me.

“How many more slaps, Jill? I’ve lost count”

“Oh, eight or nine, I think!”

Eve smiled and rapidly delivered ten more slaps of varying power. None of them were gentle. All of them were firmly on target.

Jill quickly picked up the dice and waited impatiently for me to recover. As I began to sob rather than scream, she rolled the last number…

skweezme
10-12-2005, 01:32 PM
“And for your final torture, sweetie, it’s…a…One! That's just slaps or something! Boring!”

She rolled again, smiling.

“A Two, would you believe! More slapping. More boring!” They were laughing.

She rolled again.

“Aha! At last! It’s a Six! Ball torture of my choice for two minutes…” she paused and looked at Eve conspiratorially. They grinned.

“Would you like us to untie you for this last one, sweetie? Your wrists look so sore, but I bet your balls are even more sore and painful, aren’t they?”

I nodded in confirmation and relief. This session was ending at last. They were untying me.

I lay on the bed, released, and began to move my arms and legs.

My feet and hands were tingling. My limbs were stiff. I didn’t know what Jill’s remaining two minutes of ball torture was going to be, but being untied was a relief. A step towards normality.

Suddenly they hauled me off the bed and held me up. I felt weak and could barely stand. Eve pulled my wrists behind my back and bound them. My stomach churned as relief turned to fear. They pushed me round to the foot of the bed where they bound my ankles to each side, ******* my legs apart. Jill climbed onto the bed behind me, put an arm around my throat and pulled me upright. I could hardly breathe.

Eve finished adjusting the cord around my ankle and rose up in front of me, tall and overpowering. She towered above me and smiled down at me over her heavy breasts. She put her big hands on my shoulders and leaned into me. I felt Jill pushing back behind me, tightening her arm round my throat, her breasts pushing against me.

Eve looked down into my pleading eyes.

“Jill said earlier I can have her go! I told her that I’d really love to knee you in the balls. I could have just kneed them while you were tied up on the bed, but I wanted to do it like this. I’ll be able to knee them harder. Use more muscle. And I’ll still be able to use my weight. Let’s see if it works…!”

Jill’s mouth was close by my ear, moaning softly in anticipation. I was moaning in fear. Eve was being so cold, so calculating. But so determined to hurt me.

She bent her powerful legs a little. I looked down at her thighs, flexing as she moved. She drew one leg back. The floorboards creaked under her shifting weight. Then she unleashed her taut muscles with a knee into my balls like a battering-ram.

skweezme
10-12-2005, 02:28 PM
:)

Anyone still interested?

Crymsonsplash
10-12-2005, 03:46 PM
Keep going!!! LoL, this could be the biggest, most amazing story I've ever read!

skweezme
10-13-2005, 05:27 AM
:) More ball pulverising on its way soon!

skweezme
10-13-2005, 02:18 PM
Without her grip on my shoulders and Jill’s arm around my throat I would have collapsed. She leaned forwards and muffled my screams in her breasts, holding me there until my moans subsided.

Then she stepped back, and with a grin smashed her knee into my balls again. Once more she leaned her heavy breasts into my face so I could hardly breathe let alone scream.

“How are we doing for time, Jill?” she asked.

“Oh, about another minute or so, I suppose. Shall I cover his mouth so you can knee him a bit more?” Eve lifted her breasts away. Jill covered my mouth with her hand.

Eve adjusted her grip on my shoulders then powered her knee into my balls again. The force of the blow lifted me off my feet, even though they were tied to the bed. My agonised cry was cut off by Jill, who pressed down on my mouth firmly while squeezing her arm against my throat.

Then Eve kneed me again. And again.

She carried on until I passed out with the increasing pain she was enthusiastically inflicting with her strong heavy frame.

I came to, my balls still hurting tremendously. I was lying on my back on the bed, a sheet thrown carelessly over me. Eve had put her clothes back on, and Jill had the robe around her. I dared to believe they’d actually finished torturing me.

Jill turned to Eve.

“So would you be into doing the same again next weekend? Or maybe something similar?”

“Next weekend?” Eve looked puzzled. “I thought you said you only did this once a month?”

“Well we do. I mean, we did…but…I don’t want to wait that long, do you?”

Eve glanced down at me then smiled broadly at Jill.

“I’m busy most of Sunday. Can we make it Saturday?”

“No problem! Is that all right with you, sweetie? One of us might even wank you off, if you’re lucky! Would you want me to make you come? Or would you like Eve to do it? She nearly had you a few times there!”

They laughed.

“Imagine what it’d feel like if she took you all the way! Are you up for it, then? There’ll be some pain as well, of course. A lot of pain!”

I couldn’t think. My balls hurt so much.

"Do you want Eve to make you come? Come all over her beautiful and sexy breasts?"

Eve laughed. “It certainly looks like he’s up for it!” she said, pointing at the growing mound in the sheet that covered me.

“Say no more, sweetie! Saturday it is, then!”

They left the bedroom. At the door, Eve turned and blew me a kiss. Then she made a lewd masturbatory gesture that made me harden noticeably under the sheet. They laughed as they left the room, chatting excitedly as they went down the stairs.

skweezme
10-13-2005, 02:28 PM
The End :bananawin

Hope you liked it! Thanks for the encouragement :)

woodpecker
10-13-2005, 07:49 PM
Bravo! An extremely well done story. As always, I look forward to more literary offerings from you in the future...

Sacktap
10-14-2005, 01:21 PM
You cant be done, that story was to good to be finished! we demand a sequel

skweezme
10-17-2005, 03:49 PM
For a few days my balls still hurt. Every night Jill played with my penis but wouldn’t let me come. I was forbidden to relieve myself. She’d be able to tell when she next played with me, she said. She wanted to save my cum for the weekend. If I cheated, I’d pay for it. She was serious. I was frightened. But I dared to hope there was a promise there.

She went to the gym a couple more times than usual.

I still didn’t know what to think about what had happened. A couple of times in the week I tried to discuss it – what we’d done, what they wanted to do, what had hurt me too much, what I’d liked, what they’d liked. She always quickly and firmly deflected the conversation onto something else and wouldn’t talk about it. I got the message. It was going to happen.

I dreaded it.

But I was aching for it…

Sacktap
10-19-2005, 01:23 PM
Im into anything, suprise us

skweezme
10-19-2005, 04:39 PM
You like the surprise, folks?

skweezme
10-21-2005, 01:24 PM
Friday night came around at last. Jill still wouldn’t discuss what we were going to do tomorrow. My imagination ran riot with possibilities of pain and pleasure.

We were watching a DVD together. Jill had chosen a horror movie. We were holding hands, and I found the grip of her hand erotic. My erect penis was uncomfortable in my jeans. The thought of tomorrow filled me anxiety, desire, and a fearful curiosity

The movie was good. Creepy. I was almost following it, but was distracted. There were a few good scares that made us squeeze hands involuntarily. The tension was building up, the music adding to the atmosphere.

Suddenly, an explosion of noise made us both jump in fright.

It was the doorbell!

Jill laughed, gave my hand a little squeeze and then released it, still watching the movie.

“Go and see who it is, sweetie! Don’t be long!”

skweezme
10-23-2005, 11:22 AM
We laughed.

I got up, smiling, but annoyed at the interruption. I went as briskly to the hall as my trapped erection would allow. Still, it might be a neighbour in trouble or something. I hoped my excited state wouldn’t show.

The doorbell rang again as I reached the door. I pulled it open impatiently.

“Yes?” I began.

Eve’s booted foot crashed into my groin, sending me backwards as I dropped to the floor, gasping.

She stepped inside and closed the door. She crouched down, easily picked me up, and carried me upstairs to the bedroom where she threw me on the bed and proceeded to rip off my shirt. I tried to try to fight back, despite the sick agony in my balls. She brushed my attempts aside. She was too strong and heavy for me.

Soon she had me naked and sore where she’d roughly torn off my clothes. My balls were hurting. I’d forgotten what the pain was like. I was doubled-up on the bed, hands protecting my genitals, moaning.

Eve roughly prised my hands away, trapped some fingers in one big hand and quickly grabbed my balls with the other. Then she began squeezing and holding hard.

I screamed and begged for mercy, but she carried on, enjoying my pain again.

skweezme
10-27-2005, 02:35 PM
My fingers hurt in her crushing grip as she twisted them, but my balls hurt more as she ground them together.

“Nice surprise for you? We couldn’t wait til tomorrow!”

Eventually she released me, laughing. I was curled up in pain. Where was Jill? Had they planned this together?

As I lay doubled-up in agony from Eve’s sadistic squeezing on top of that devastating kick, I had my answer.

Jill came into the bedroom.

“Shame you missed the ending! It was a good film! I’m taking it back in the morning…Hi Eve!”

“Hi Jill! I just though I’d soften his balls up a bit for you”

“Thanks! You’re so thoughtful! Isn’t she sweetie?” They laughed.

Eve pulled my tortured hands away from their attempts to protect my aching balls. She twisted my fingers again and gave my balls one last squeeze that had me screaming in pain and them laughing even more. She let go and stood up.

By the time I was able to focus on my surroundings, they’d both stripped off to bras, panties, and high-heeled boots. They were patiently watching me, arms folded under their breasts. Jill looked so strong and sexy. But Eve was awesome, towering above Jill, more thickly muscled. But still sexy. They both smouldered with anticipation.

“Well, sweetie? You OK now? Ready to play?” Jill showed me the dice in her hand.

I gulped. Since my early teens I’d had sexual fantasies of situations like the one I found myself in now. I’d told Jill about them, of course. A situation where I really had no control. Where I was just the pleasure-victim of a sadistic woman. Or two.

This was it. I was terrified. And I had a hard-on. I struggled for a reply as they waited.

“Are you going to…let me come?” I managed.

This amused them.

“You want to come, do you, poor sweetie? Well, we’ve made a new list. Haven’t we Eve?”

“Oh yes!” she grinned at me...

“And yes, you might be able to come. Probably be able to come. But there are no safe bets. Depends on how lucky you are! Or unlucky! Anyway…we’re going to tie you up now. Don’t bother to struggle, sweetie! There’s no point!”

I submitted. Feelings of relief, fear and lust swirled in my blood.

billyohbillyboy2000
10-28-2005, 12:22 AM
I can't wait for the new list! :ibow4u:

skweezme
10-28-2005, 01:58 AM
Coming soon (the list, that is) :)

skweezme
10-30-2005, 02:39 PM
1. Tie balls and tread on them for as long as you like, or wank him off
2. Slap balls for as long as you like, or wank him off
3. Squeeze balls as long as you like, or wank him off
4. Ballscissors as long as you like, or wank him off
5. Both wrestle with him (no holds barred) for ten minutes, or wank him off
6. Kick and knee him in the balls as long as you like, or wank him off

List devised by Eve and Jill :iluvu:

skweezme
10-30-2005, 02:46 PM
If you have a dice you can continue this story at home! There's more coming soon (but will he be coming, as he so desperately needs?)

skweezme
10-30-2005, 03:25 PM
Jill quickly produced the cords she’d used last time to tie me to the bed. They soon had me bound, vulnerable, and eager. They stood up on either side of me.

My erection was bobbing uncontrollably. My balls still hurt.

Eve looked at Jill. Jill threw the dice. I had no idea what they’d come up with, what was on the new list. OK, they were going to hurt me, but that was OK. I supposed. But Jill had almost promised that they’d give me an orgasm. She’d been teasing me with it all week.

The dice fell and stopped. They looked at the number on the upturned face, glanced at the list and smiled.

Jill stepped forward, her leather boots creaking.

She leaned down and wrapped her hand around my penis, which tightened almost unbearably in her warm grasp. She gave me a few tantalisingly slow strokes, then let go and stood tall. They both laughed at my reaction.

“None of that just yet, sweetie! We’re going to hurt you a lot more first, aren’t we Eve?”

Sacktap
10-31-2005, 12:54 PM
quit your dayjob and go write books now... very creative

skweezme
10-31-2005, 04:44 PM
Thanks for your encouragement! One day I just might do that!

skweezme
11-01-2005, 01:16 PM
Eve looked down at me.

“Oh yes! But are we going to make him come? Do you think he deserves it?”

Jill looked at me thoughtfully.

“Well, I’ve been teasing him all week. He’s been good about it. I sort of promised we might let him come. I haven’t decided yet, though. Might wank you off, or maybe leave it til next weekend!” she said to me. “What do you want, sweetie?”

“Please! God, please Jill! Please let me come!”

They grinned at my desperate and obvious arousal.

“Tell you what…if you’re really brave and you can take the pain we’re going to dish out, maybe we’ll make you come. But if you give in and ask us to stop at any point, we definitely won’t! Fair enough?”

I had no choice.

“Yes, OK” I gulped.

“OK then! Lets get on with the pain! It was a one, wasn’t it Eve?”

“It certainly was!” Eve smiled. “I’ll get the belt off your robe again, shall I?”

“Yes please!”

I watched as Eve slowly swayed over to the door, muscles flexing as she walked.

“What are you…what are you going to d…d…do to me?”

“Do to you? I’m going to tie your balls up and tread on them for a while. Maybe a bit of stamping and kicking. I might use my heels. See how long it takes before you’re begging. But you won’t, will you. sweetie? Cos if you start wimping out you don’t get that orgasm you need!”

My fear grew as she began tying my balls with the belt, looping it in a figure-of-eight so that each ball was caught separately. She didn’t tie them tightly, just firmly enough to trap them. She raised a hand to Eve for support, then stepped up between my spread-eagled legs. The bed creaked under her weight. She placed one booted foot on my thigh and leaned on it. She was solid. Her weight hurt as my muscle was ground against bone under the hard sole of her boot. Then she twisted her foot back and forth and I couldn’t help groaning.

“Now come on, sweetie! You’re going to have to be brave!”

She took her weight off my leg, leaning on Eve for support. Then with a cruel smile she gently placed the toe of one boot on my tied right testicle.

“Ready, sweetie?” she licked her lips. “Just lie back and think of that orgasm!” They both laughed.

skweezme
11-02-2005, 04:46 AM
The weight of her foot was already making my ball ache more. Then she ground her boot down on it, leaning over me, and held the pressure. I cried out in pain.

But I couldn’t submit, couldn’t beg her to stop, though I wanted her to. I writhed beneath her cruel boot.

Then she went for my other ball.

“You’re being very brave!” she said as she crushed my left ball under her foot.

“We might have to wank you off after all!” She began twisting her boot. The pain was incredible. I was almost sick.

She took her foot off my ball and carefully placed her heel on it. Its sharp edges dug in hard. She leaned her weight down until I couldn’t help begging her to stop.

“Oh no! Don’t give up yet, sweetie! Don’t you want your orgasm?” She twisted her heel, making me cry out and beg even more. Then she stopped.

She stepped down off the bed, with Eve’s help. I was in desperate pain.

“Looks like you probably won’t be getting an orgasm, then! Your turn, Eve, I think!” she said in satisfaction. They laughed

Eve took the dice and rolled it.

skweezme
11-02-2005, 03:31 PM
“It’s a…Six! What’s that one, again, Jill?”

Jill showed her the list and Eve’s eyes lit up.

“Aha! And we aren’t going to let him come now?”

“I don’t think so. He wimped out, didn’t he? Well…perhaps I was just a bit…mean. You can wank him off if you want to, I suppose…”

Eve smiled down at me.

“Do you want me to wank you off? Make you come? All over my tits?” She lifted them in her big hands, and rubbed her excited nipples. Despite the pain in my balls, my erection hardened again.

“I…umm…yes! Please!” I didn’t know if this was just another tease, but nevertheless my voice was choked with lust.

“OK, then! But I can’t do it if you’re tied down like that, can I? Can we untie him, Jill, and then tie him at the foot of the bed like we did before?”

Jill seemed to see something else in Eve’s question that I couldn’t read. She grinned.

“Yeah! That’d be a good idea! You really going to let him come on your tits?”

“Why not? Then I’ll make him lick it off!” They laughed as my penis began throbbing with desire.

They untied me, and helped me stand up. They took me to the foot of the bed and tied my legs apart like they’d done last weekend, hands bound together behind me. I remembered the brutal kneeing Eve had given me then. I was afraid, but this was different. She was going to let me ejaculate all over her gorgeous breasts. Then I was going to have to lick them!

I shut away any thoughts of what might happen afterwards.

Eve stood in front of me. Her engorged nipples were at my eye-level. I tore my gaze away and looked up at her. She was smiling, but with the self-satisfaction of a predator.

skweezme
11-02-2005, 04:12 PM
Slowly, she lowered herself in front of me, her heavy breasts catching my erection and pulling it down as she descended, then letting it spring free, dripping with pre-cum.

Then she wrapped a hand around it and began gently wanking me off.

My bound legs began trembling as my orgasm approached. Eve pulled my penis down to point at her breasts and carried on her steady and relentless strokes.

skweezme
11-03-2005, 03:05 PM
“That’s it, baby! Come on! You’re going to come all over my tits. And then I want you to lick them clean!”

They laughed as I began to dissolve into an incredible orgasm.

Eve suddenly squeezed the tip of my penis fiercely hard as I was about to come. She held her grip until my orgasm subsided, unfulfilled and frustrated.

Jill laughed.

“Phew! That was a close one! I really thought you were going to make him come, then!”

Eve let go of my tormented and engorged penis. She rose up in front of me, taunting me again with her breasts.

She looked hungrily down at me.

“Do you want to know what Number Six is, before I start on your tied-up balls?”

I stared at her with frustrated lust. Tears of disappointment brimmed in my eyes. I nodded in surrender and fear.

She stepped back from me and began stroking and flexing her powerful thighs.

Jill knew what was coming. She climbed onto the bed behind me, wrapped an arm around my neck again and pulled me up straight, pressing her breasts against me and breathing heavily with excitement.

Eve looked down at my bound balls.

“No! Please…!” I pleaded, terrified.

Jill’s arm tightened round my neck.

Eve smiled with wicked delight.

billyohbillyboy2000
11-03-2005, 11:03 PM
Pure evil i tell you, i can't wait to see how many times they bring him close to orgasm just to bring him down and bust him more :D

ThanxsMan
11-04-2005, 12:37 PM
Wow I like the story it's really good. It gets right to the action and still has a little story line to it too. Keep up the good work.

skweezme
11-05-2005, 01:08 PM
ThanxMan and bobb2000 - I can't wait to see what they're up to next, either!

skweezme
11-05-2005, 02:27 PM
She stopped showing off her big, muscular legs. She glanced around the room then brought over a chair. Then she positioned herself in front of me, further away than before, using the chair for support as she raised her boot slowly to my balls.

I looked up into her excited, merciless, selfish eyes. My erection still dribbled in frustration. My gaze flicked from her breasts to her legs to her face, back and forth.

“You think it hurt when I kicked you in the balls earlier? Downstairs? Just imagine what this is going to feel like! With your balls tied up and naked and with me getting a good shot at them!”

I tried to plead for mercy, but Jill strangled my protests.

Eve lightly began kicking my balls, moving from one to the other and sometimes catching both. Even though her kicks were gentle, they made me feel sick with pain.

“Which was the ball you used your heel on, Jill? Was it this one?” She prodded my left ball with the heel of her boot. I gagged through Jill’s choke-hold on my neck.

“Yep! Looks like it!” They laughed again.

“Hold him tight, Jill!”

Jill adjusted her grip, momentarily allowing me to get a couple of proper breaths, ****** her hip into my back and pulled tight. I was stretched upright. Though I tried to move myself, I couldn’t.

Eve tested her aim with a couple of light taps, then drew her heavy leg back behind her.

Her boot slammed into my balls.

Jill struggled to stop me doubling over, but held me tight with surprising strength. The pain was the worst yet. The outside world faded away in a haze of agony and fear.

I was coming round. I was back on the bed, tied spread-eagled. They were sitting on the bed either side of me, seemingly concerned and pleased I was recovering consciousness. Eve looked embarrassedly at me.

“I’m sorry about that…I just really wanted to kick you hard in the balls! Didn’t care how much it would hurt you. That really hurt, didn’t it?”

I still couldn’t speak, couldn’t tell her how much it hurt.

“Tell you what, it’s Jill’s turn now and she might decide to wank you off after all. Will you wank him off, Jill? Maybe he’s suffered enough for tonight!”

“I suppose so. I might wank you off, sweetie! Let’s see what the dice says, shall we?”

skweezme
11-06-2005, 03:16 PM
I managed to speak, though the pain in my balls was dreadful.

“Jill…please…I can’t…”

“What is it sweetie? Did Eve hurt you?” she said with insincere concern, picking up the dice.

“Please don’t hurt me any more!” I gulped.

“Are you sure you want to say that?” Her other hand went to my penis and began massaging and rubbing it. I was erect again. “If you wimp out you’re definitely not getting to come. And we’re just going to carry on hurting you anyway, aren’t we Eve?”

Eve just smiled and nodded. She was enjoying my pain and my predicament.

Jill carried on rubbing her hand up and down my shaft. I felt the beginnings of an orgasm again. But I knew it would be denied by my sexually cruel tormentors.

“Don’t you want us to make you come?” she purred, pumping me slowly onward.

“Oh god! But…yes! But…”

Eve broke into laughter.

“So just ask us nicely. To hurt your balls more. And I might let you come!”

Her hand stopped, but still held me. She waited for my answer.

“I…please, Jill, please let me come!” I begged.

“Only if you ask us to hurt you some more”

There was no option, really. I knew they were going to hurt me anyway. I didn’t know if they’d let me come, but they might if I asked for more punishment. My balls couldn’t take any more. But they were going to have to.

“Please…please hurt me some more”

“Sounds like you don’t really mean that, I’m afraid, sweetie” she let go of my penis and rolled the dice.

“No! Please! Really! Please hurt my balls some more! Please?”

They looked eagerly at the dice as it offered up its number. They grinned.

“Are you sure you want us to hurt you some more, sweetie? This is going to really hurt!”

“Yes please, Jill” I said in surrender. “Might you…you know…let me come as well?”

“Well, I suppose as you’ve asked us to hurt you…so nicely…yes! But not just yet. A bit more pain first! Well, quite a lot, actually!”

They laughed.

Eve moved off the bed as Jill climbed on top of me, straddling my chest and facing my balls. She was heavy, but didn’t have Eve’s crushing weight. She moved her legs forward between mine, settling more weight on my chest. She leant forwards and roughly grabbed my bound and aching balls, caught them between her knees and leaned back, crushing my breathing.

skweezme
11-07-2005, 02:35 PM
Then she began to squeeze her knees together with her strong, gym-toughened legs. The effect on my recently-kicked balls was devastating. I screamed in agony, hurting my throat.

As I was trying to cope with the waves of sickening pain, I heard them talking excitedly. They seemed to agree on something, but I was in too much pain to comprehend what they had been talking about.

Jill continued to squeeze and grind my balls and I continued screaming. The only reason I wasn’t begging for mercy was that I knew I’d get none. And I still held onto the probably foolish hope that eventually they might let me come.

I tried to get the screaming under control. I was finding it difficult to breathe, with Jill’s weight constricting my chest as she lay back further on me to get more power into her ballscissors. The pain and the constriction were making me see stars. Then Jill poured on some extra power from somewhere and I cried out at the new level of agony.

The pressure was released slightly but suddenly the sole of my left foot exploded in a searing pain that shot up the nerves of my leg like a fire. Then again. Eve was beating the sole of my bound foot. They cried in delight at my screams, and Jill piled the pressure back on as Eve continued her torture.

I was terrified by their cruelty. As my nervous system began to shut down in overload, I registered Jill releasing my balls, and Eve delivering another blow to my tenderised sole, then the world faded away.

skweezme
11-07-2005, 04:12 PM
At first, all I was aware of was pain. The pain in my balls was gut-achingly deep. The pain in my left foot and leg was still searing. I felt damaged. Violated. My surroundings swam into focus. I was still bound, of course. My body was slick with sweat, cooling in the air of the bedroom. There was another note to the ungent smell of the sweat. I couldn’t place it, though it seemed familiar. And erotic.

My tormentors noticed my return to consciousness. They were standing patiently by each side of the bed, Jill to my left, Eve on my right. Eve was holding one of Jill’s trainers in her large hand, slapping it into the palm of the other. She was grinning down at me. I must only have been out for moments.

I flinched as she leaned over and pressed the trainer to my penis. She began rubbing and rolling it. The rough rubber-treaded sole caught the skin of my cock. Her breasts swung above me. I was hard again within moments.

“Are you ready to come now? Do you think you deserve an orgasm yet? What do you think, Jill?”

“Well…I had one doing those ballscissors! Phew! I dunno…it’s up to you, Eve. It’s your turn now” She picked up the dice and handed it to Eve.

“My turn to have an orgasm, do you mean?” They laughed.

“Whatever! Why not?” Jill replied, amused as Eve continued roughly arousing my cock with the trainer. I flinched as the skin was torn this way and that.

“Shall I bring you off with this shoe, baby, or do you want me to use my hand and be a bit more gentle?”

I couldn’t quite believe she was actually going to do it. But I desperately wanted her to.

“Please…” I gulped “…please can you use your hand to bring me off, Eve?”

She laughed and continued to arouse my penis roughly.

“Or would you rather I sucked you off?” she licked her lips lasciviously.

I almost came there and then, but she took the trainer off my penis and left it erect, throbbing and dribbling in the cool air.

skweezme
11-08-2005, 03:36 PM
Jill burst into laughter.

“God! You’re such a bitch, Eve!”

“What do you mean?”

“You know, you’re…you’re not going to let him come are you? He knows it, even if his poor prick doesn’t!”

Eve smiled at me and began playing with her nipples, teasing them and watching my reaction.

I was frightened of Eve, of her sadistic pleasure. But she was also incredibly sexy. I desperately hoped she’d make me come. Even the trainer would do, rough though it was.

“So, do you want me to suck you off?”

“Oh, god, Eve! Please…yes please!”

She sat down on the bed and leaned over me, taking my dribbling penis into her hot mouth. Her tongue began working on it as she moved her head up and down. She slowed her stimulation as she sensed my orgasm growing, but this just seemed to increase its urgency. I fell back into the building waves of pleasure, my body beginning to melt and convulse under Eve’s sensual onslaught. This was it! I was coming!

She caught the head of my penis between her back teeth and clamped down.

I screamed in agony as she held her jaws clenched, the overpowering orgasm collapsing as my body tried to cope with this new pain, sharp and terrifying.

She released me and sat up, heavy breasts jutting proudly.

“There you go Jill! You were right! I can be a real bitch! It’s your turn now”

Jill seemed to refocus from some pleasure zone of her own.

“Ermm…I think you haven’t thrown your turn of the dice yet, Eve! It’s still your turn”

“Oh! I suppose it is! That was just a little extra, wasn’t it?”

Eve stood up, her muscular legs flexing. She picked up the dice.

I was crying in frustration and pain. Tears ran down my cheeks. My balls were still hurting. My tormented penis was hurting.

Eve glanced at me, smiled at my agony, and threw the dice.

skweezme
11-10-2005, 02:46 PM
“A two. What’s that, Jill?”

Jill showed her the list.

“Ah! A spot of slapping…excellent! I think I’ve been too soft with you so far, I only gave you one good kick before you passed out. Have to make up for it with a bit of hard slapping, won’t we?”

I groaned a pitiful plea for mercy, which was totally ignored.

She rested her knees on the edge of the mattress, causing the springs to creak under her weight, and leant forwards. With her open palm, she roughly rubbed my penis and bound balls, causing me to gasp but also causing my cock to stiffen. The sight of her heavy breasts swinging above me as she rubbed probably played a part, too.

She lifted her big hand away and held it ready to strike, grinning at the look on my face as I tried to prepare myself for what was coming. The muscles in her arms bunched and flexed with their strength.

Then she began slapping my tied balls. I tried to hold back my screams, but Eve was determined to hear them. It wasn’t long before she got her desire.

Then Jill picked up the trainer and began beating the sole of my foot again, alternating between Eve’s slaps to my balls. The brutal contrast between the deep nauseating ball-pain and the fiery pains shooting up my leg from Jill’s ferocious battering was unendurable. My screams for mercy only inflamed their passion. They slowed down, but they used even more force. Jill seemed like she wanted to cripple me. I was crying, screaming, and sobbing.

Eve stopped, panting from her exertions. Or from something else. Jill stopped, too. Eve’s hands moved to the belt wound around my balls.

“I’m going to untie them now, baby. I want to slap them while they’re…loose in your ballsack”

Soon she had the belt free. There was some feeling of relief. The pain eased off slightly. She looked thoughtfully down at my balls while her hands played with the belt.

“I just want to try something!” she said. She began wrapping the belt around my genitals again, round my penis, round and around each ball, sometimes around all of them until my genitals were encased tightly in her handiwork and there was only enough belt left to grab in one hand. She took her weight off the mattress and stood over me, leaning down and holding the last part of the belt in one hand as her other kept the wraps secure around my cock and balls. She pulled the last part of the belt tight between her hands, the muscles in her thick arms flexing.

“Ready?” she asked me, grinning. Jill looked puzzled but fascinated.

I was puzzled but very worried and frightened.

“Yes!” said Jill, with excitement.

skweezme
11-10-2005, 05:15 PM
Eve laughed.

Then in one swift and powerful movement she stood up, pulling the belt fiercely as though she was trying to start a difficult engine. My genitals were the only resistance against her awesome strength. I was lifted off the bed as the belt was torn from them, making my balls and cock spin agonisingly. I fell back to the bed as the belt came free.

Crymsonsplash
11-11-2005, 08:50 PM
No feedback, way too enthralled with this... Keep going! :-D

skweezme
11-12-2005, 02:11 PM
They both burst out laughing. The skin around my cock and balls was burning from the friction of the belt being so forcefully ripped off, and my balls were aching deeply from the way the belt had battered them about in its vicious unravelling. Then the pain deepened as their freedom allowed more blood to them and more sensation.

Eve put the belt down, leaned over me, and slapped my balls again. The agony was even worse than before. She hit me again, then turned to Jill, ignoring my screams.

“Can I use that trainer?”

“With pleasure!” Jill grinned, handing it to her.

skweezme
11-12-2005, 04:31 PM

I begged and moaned for mercy as Eve stood up, grinning at me over her breasts as she slapped the trainer into the palm of one hand. Hard. Again.

She leaned over and began rubbing my cock with the rough sole. My sore skin burned even more under this dragging pressure, but still my penis was aroused and it hardened. She used the trainer’s friction to pull the skin of my cock down towards my balls, stretching the delicate part under my cock-head sharply and making me gasp. She released, then did it again and again, enjoying me wincing at the tearing pain.

Then she laid the toe of the trainer against my unbound balls, and lifted it away slightly. She flicked her wrist and the trainer slapped sharply into my balls. It was painful, but not as bad as her heavy slaps had been.

But then she shifted position and raised the trainer back over her shoulder, elbow lifted high. I cowered under her, naked and tied. The feeling of absolutely vulnerability was overpoweringly erotic, though I was trembling and whimpering in fear.

“How many more turns shall we have, Jill? I could carry on all night, but he’s still got to get through the week until next weekend, hasn’t he? Shouldn’t overdo it, should we!” She lowered her arm.

A feeling of unexpected relief and hope washed through me. There was a light at the end of the tunnel. I’d known that there had to be one, but the sight of it brought immense relief.

Jill looked concerned and thoughtful. There was even a slight touch of pity in her expression as she looked at me.

“OK, I suppose he’s been through enough for now, haven’t you sweetie?”

I gulped a pleading Yes. Jill continued looking thoughtful, then smiled wickedly and turned to her friend.

“But…well…could you just finish what you were going to do, Eve? I think he could just about take a couple more in the balls, don’t you?”

Eve laughed.

I was relieved that this was going to end soon, though I’d fallen for Jill’s false mercy again. It wasn’t going to be over just yet. I gritted my teeth. I could take a couple of Eve’s slaps with the trainer. It was going to hurt. Hurt a lot. But it would soon be over.

“A couple more in the balls? Oh, yeah! But I didn’t mean that. How about if we had a couple more goes each? There are still some things on the list I’d love to do to him!”

Jill’s expression changed. She laughed. My stomach sunk.

“OK! I know what you mean! How many more turns, do you think?”

My feelings of relief turned suddenly sick. My heart was pounding. But their sadism excited me. I mentally and emotionally submitted again. I truly dreaded any more pain, but there was no choice.

“How about…two more each?”

“OK! So you’re going to give his balls a bit of a battering with that, then I get a go, you get a go, then I get another go, then you get the last one?”

Eve nodded.

Jill looked down at me.

“You alright sweetie? Won’t be long now! We’re just going to hurt you a bit more. OK?”

I nodded in tearful surrender.

Eve lifted the trainer back over her shoulder, raising herself slightly for the blow, muscles taut.

skweezme
11-13-2005, 02:30 PM
Her arm flexed back a little, then the trainer came slamming down on my balls. The immediate sensation was the stinging pain and the sharp ache as the blow crushed my tenderised skin against pubic bone.

Then the agony from my balls rammed through the pain.

The shock took my breath away. I gagged for air, tears pouring from clenched eyes.

“Go on, Eve! Smash his balls until he passes out!”

Eve laughed. “OK…and then we can torture him some more when he comes round! I really hope number five turns up…”

“Oh, I’m sure it will!” They laughed.

Eve reared up and smashed the trainer down, again and again, slowly beating me into a state of overwhelming agony and fear.

skweezme
11-14-2005, 02:09 PM
I passed out, as intended.

Sensation came back first. An aching agony that made me double-up, cupping my balls, moaning.

Then I realised what I was doing. I was able to move! I was untied and alone. A bubble of hope began to grow in me. It sounded like Eve and Jill were downstairs. I cautiously massaged my wrists and ankles. My left foot and leg were throbbing in pain. My battered balls made any movement even more painful and nauseating.

Nevertheless, I managed to get myself to the edge of the bed and sit up. My vision still swam. I tried to stand up. My left leg gave away and I crashed to the floor.

I tried to raise myself as I heard the heavy tread of their boots thumping up the stairs.

They burst excitedly into the room, slamming the door behind them. With the help of a hand on the bed, I managed to push myself to my feet. My left leg could hardly take any weight.

As I struggled to stand, they stood looking at me - hands on hips, much taller than me in their high heels. Jill approached me menacingly. I cringed in fear, still suffering from their previous punishments.

“While you were…out…” (they both laughed) “…I rolled the dice for my turn, and guess what?”

“I’m sorry…I don’t know, I mean…”

Then it hit me.

“I think you do!” They laughed.

skweezme
11-15-2005, 03:54 PM
I gulped. I knew it must be a five, and that Eve was particularly looking forward to whatever that meant. Their eager expressions frightened me.

Then suddenly Jill moved in on me, grabbing my neck in a headlock, ******* my head down and throwing me off-balance as she pulled me around. I tried to keep on my feet, but the constant stabbing pain from my left foot every time it was ****** to bear weight made me throw my arms round Jill for support. She took my weight, tottering slightly on her high heels but keeping me from falling down as she carried on wrenching my neck in her strong arms. Then she stopped pulling me around and just held me, head trapped under one arm, her other holding the wrist and ******* the pressure.

“It was a five! And do you know what that is, sweetie?”

“No…” I managed through my clenched jaw.

“It’ s real treat! You get the chance to wrestle with me and Eve for ten minutes. No holds barred. You can do whatever you like to us for ten minutes! Get your own back!”

They laughed and Jill tightened her hold on my neck, stretching me upright. My hands were grappling with her arms as she pulled me back on tip-toe.

Then Eve was standing in front of me and I was looking up into her smiling eyes. She reached down, grabbed hold of my battered balls, put her other heavy hand on my shoulder and pulled me off the ground. My squeals were choked off as my neck and balls took my weight. Eve lifted me higher, just using one hand, the thick muscles in her arms flexing.

“Come on, baby! We’d enjoy it more if you fought back a bit!” Incredibly, her grip on my balls tightened. My arms and legs flailed out weakly, but any movement just wrenched my neck and balls.

Then they carried their victim to the side of the bed. They swung me to and fro a couple of times then threw me down on the mattress. I curled up in pain and fear, trying to protect myself.

I really didn’t want to wrestle with them. I couldn’t. Eve was really looking forward to this. It was going to be bad.

If I’d been in my normal fit state, I’m sure I’d have been a reasonable opponent for Jill. She’d still probably have beaten me, though, and I would have enjoyed that. She was probably stronger than me. With Eve I’d have just had no chance. So much stronger, heavier and bigger than me. And liking to hurt her opponent. I don’t think I’d end up enjoying that

Facing both of them together, even for a playful wrestle within the rules, would have been asking for trouble.

And I certainly wasn’t in my normal fit state.

There were no rules.

And Jill and Eve weren’t being playful.

I really didn’t want to wrestle with them. I lay curled and sobbing on the bed.

Crymsonsplash
11-16-2005, 11:00 PM
Oh gosh! This is the best part, and no updating? Let's try some barefoot stuff too, maybe some smothering, or tease and denial or something? That'd be fun too ;)

skweezme
11-17-2005, 04:10 AM
They both climbed onto the bed and began slapping and punching me until I unfolded myself, trying ward off blows with my arms. They roughly grabbed my limbs and pulled me out straight on the bed, Jill holding my legs down and Eve holding my arms across my chest. Eve smiled down at me.

“Right! Time for a few proper wrestling holds I think! And we’ll start with…some head scissors!”

Holding my wrists in the iron grip of one hand, she pulled my shoulders off the bed and shuffled herself around behind me. She let go of my wrists and locked both her hands under my chin, pulling my head back tight against her crotch.

My hands flew to hers, trying to prise them apart. She leaned back and lifted her heavy legs around my neck. She let their weight fall onto my chest as she loosely locked her booted ankles. Jill had to move back from Eve’s sharp heels, but still held my legs down.

Eve leaned back and squeezed her thighs together. Her rock-hard muscles tore at my neck, crushing my jaw agonisingly. I tried to prise her thighs apart, then began clawing and scratching in desperation.

Angrily, she leaned up, grabbed my arms, then dropped back, pulling them with her. Her legs tightened massively around me again and her hot crotch was ****** against the back of my neck as she hauled my arms back, tearing at my shoulders.

I felt Jill’s hand on my penis, fondling it as Eve poured on the pressure. My cock hardened. This amused them. They began alternating the pleasure and pain, keeping me on the edges of coming and painful oblivion, working in wicked harmony.

Then Eve decided to have an orgasm. I passed out as her thighs clenched with her pleasure, crushing my head and neck, my arms and shoulders stretched to breaking.

Crymsonsplash
11-18-2005, 01:26 PM
Wow keep going, LoL... I'm so entranced, and it's been over 24 hours since an update... Dying to see what happens here :D

skweezme
11-19-2005, 12:26 PM
I was only out for a few moments and came to with Eve’s heavy legs resting on my shoulders. Though she wasn’t squeezing, my neck was still held firmly. She’d let go of my arms. Her crotch was tight against the back of my wrenched neck, hot and wet. My sholders ached.

“Do you want to try some wrestling moves now, Jill?” Eve asked from behind me.

Jill released my legs and smiled at me, but then looked unsure.

“Well, yeah! But…I don’t really know much about proper wresting holds and stuff”

“Shall I show you a few? Then you can try them out yourself” Eve sounded eager to teach.

“Yes, OK! How come you’re such an expert on wrestling then?”

“Well…I used to do a bit a few years back. Even did some mixed fights that were videoed”

“Wow! You didn’t tell me that before! Why did you stop?”

“I…er…enjoyed it too much! Nearly killed the last bloke I wrestled. Put him in hospital”

Jill’s eyes gleamed in excitement and admiration as she stared at Eve’s massive muscular body.

“Wow again! What did you do to him?”

“Just…broke a couple of his ribs”

“Wow!”

“And dislocated a hip”

Jill looked astonished. And delighted.

“And broke his arm. Nearly broke his neck. And there was a lot of bruising, inside as well as out, apparently. And some internal bleeding or something. And I'd ruptured one of his balls”

“Wow! My god! Why did you hurt him so much? Did he piss you off or something?”

There was a pause. I could feel her cunt throbbing against my neck.

“No, he didn’t piss me off...he seemed like quite a nice guy, actually. No, I hurt him because I was enjoying it”

Her legs began to tighten, to harden.

“Like I’m enjoying this!”

skweezme
11-20-2005, 02:48 AM
Her story both excited and terrified me. I was glad I wasn’t alone with her.

Jill wouldn’t let it go too far. Surely.

But to be suffering at the hands of a woman who’d done that! It made me feel even more powerless, submissive, as the pain increased and I yelled out.

She laughed, then relaxed her thighs. She opened her legs, put her hands behind my shoulders and pushed me up into a sitting position. She moved forward so that she was sitting up behind me. She slipped her arms under my armpits and reached her hands back, clasping them behind my neck, breasts pushing against my shoulders. Even without any pressure, my arms were pulled back and my chin was pressed down against my chest.

“This is how you do a Full Nelson. Then you pull down and back like this”

She applied just enough force to demonstrate the move properly. It hurt. I could see how it could hurt a lot more. Then she took the pressure off but still kept the hold.

“And you can always do a Bodyscissors as well, from this position”

She raised her legs, wrapped them around my waist and briefly applied the holds simultaneously to demonstrate their effect. I couldn’t breathe.

She let me go and clambered off the bed. Jill eagerly took her place, easily overcoming my resistance, and soon had me in position. She was strong and I was weakened anyway. Once again, a feeling of total vulnerability overcame me.

She took a deep breath, breasts pushing against my back, and began applying the holds with some force. I tried to cry out but my throat was being crushed down, my shoulders were being stretched back and Jill’s lean legs were biting into my torso, squeezing the air out of me.

She relaxed momentarily, took another breath, and piled on the pressure again.

Eve took my left ankle in one hand, slipping an arm behind my knee and pulling it up. Then she pressed my ankle down.

My knee felt like it was being torn apart.

Jill’s legs squeezed together harder, crushing my sides. Her strong arms ****** my chin against my chest, choking me. Eve worked on my knee. Tears of pain ran down my cheeks.

Eventually, they released me.

“How much longer have we got, Jill?”

She consulted the clock.

“We’ve gone over ten minutes, Eve. Maybe it’s time for another throw of the dice? It’s your turn now!”

Eve picked up the dice and rolled it…

skweezme
11-20-2005, 04:28 PM
She grinned.

“Look! It’s a five again!”

She grabbed a wrist and an ankle and pulled me to the floor. The fall winded me. It hurt my back.

She let go of my wrist and moved between my legs. She crouched down and pulled them up, trapping my ankles beneath her shoulders, her arms linked under my thighs. She stood up and flipped me over so that my face was to the carpet, and lowered herself onto my back, her arms pulling on my legs.

She settled her weight more firmly on me. I cried out as my ribcage was crushed into the floor as she hauled back on my legs. My knees felt like they’d pop.

“Hey Jill! You’ve got a perfect shot there!”

“Hmmmm?”

“Why don’t you kick his balls, Jill!”

I tried to cry out, but I had no breath.

Eve pulled back further.

Jill kicked and stomped my balls and cock as Eve held me exposed. Her hard boots crashed into me again and again.

skweezme
11-21-2005, 02:11 PM
Eve let go of my legs and climbed off me. I tried to turn onto my side, but my spine felt like it was cracked. My balls were throbbing sickeningly and my groin area felt battered and bruised. I just lay there, waiting for the agony to subside.

I opened my eyes and groaned. My two torturers were standing over me, towering up in their boots. They were grinning with sadistic delight.

“I bet your back’s a bit sore now isn’t it, baby? And your balls!”

They laughed.

“And I bet your legs hurt, as well, don’t they baby?” Eve purred.

My hands flinched to my left leg, Eve’s quick eyes noticed a weakness to exploit. I immediately regretted being so obvious.

skweezme
11-22-2005, 01:58 PM
I was still lying face down on the carpet. Eve quickly placed her booted foot on the back of my left knee. She trod down and I cried in pain. The bones and sinews of my joint were crushed under her weight. I felt my kneecap being ****** to one side. Then she lifted her foot, stood back a little, then dropped her knee down into the same spot, making sure she landed with all her weight. I screamed into the carpet.

Then she leaned over, grinding my knee against the floor, and grabbed my left ankle. She pulled it up, tearing my knee-joint against the bulk of her own heavy knee, and leaned back.

My screams grew more desperate. I felt as though my knee was about to tear apart. Something popped with a blinding spear of pain. Eve laughed and relaxed the pressure, still holding my ankle. I lay sobbing and groaning, the carpet under me wet with my tears.

“Jill, while I’ve got him here, why don’t you stand on his balls?”

There was a pause.

I tried to bring my legs together, but my movements were weak. Jill’s boot easily ****** my legs apart as she stepped between them. She began probing my slippery ball-sack, but couldn’t get a proper purchase. My scrotum was tight with fear. Nevertheless, her forceful prodding intensified the ache in my balls.

“Why don’t you tie them up with the belt?” suggested Eve in a tone both practical and diabolical. She pulled back on my leg while Jill got the belt.

skweezme
11-24-2005, 02:13 PM
Jill ****** herself between my legs and tied the belt around my balls. Then she stood up and tried to catch them beneath her boot. Despite the pain in my spine I tried to lift my balls off the carpet, but Eve leaned down on the small of my back, pressing my pelvis to the floor.

Jill’s foot finally found my balls and she began putting her weight on them, pinning me down. I began screaming into the carpet again.

Eve took her hand off my back and grabbed my ankle in both hands. She began twisting and pulling at my leg, ******* it back against her heavy, solid knee. The cartilage, or whatever she’d popped before, ripped with pain. The combined agonies of my leg and balls tore my breath away.

They laughed at my distress and carried on torturing me, making the pain surge and ebb, keeping me from passing out to avoid it.

“Whose go is it next, Jill?”

“I think it’s mine, actually!”

“Are you ready for your turn now?” She relaxed her grip in my ankle.

“I suppose so…but I’m enjoying this!” She stepped hard onto my balls and held her weight there.

They laughed.

It felt as though a giant hand was clutching at my guts. My balls were bursting in torment. My back screamed in pain. Eve was still kneeling heavily on my torn knee.

Then Jill stepped off. A moment later, Eve raised herself from my leg. I lay paralysed with pain, as the crashing waves gradually began to subside.

They waited patiently.

Eventually I was able to move, groaning as I managed to turn myself on my side. I paused to regain my breath against the stabs and currents of pain. Then I eased myself over onto my back, trying to settle with the least discomfort, and tried a couple of deep and painful breaths. I opened my tear-filled eyes.

They were watching me with sensually sadistic interest. They were enjoying my pain. And they were going to give me more.

skweezme
11-26-2005, 03:14 PM
“You ready for some more?” Jill picked up the dice and rolled it before I could speak.

“And it’s…it’s another Five! You poor thing! It says…both wrestle with you - no holds barred - for ten minutes, or wank you off. Shall we wank you off now, sweetie? Or do you want to wrestle us a bit more?”

I struggled to reply.

Eve responded.

“Let’s wank him off. Get that bit over with. His balls’ll hurt more afterwards. They’re more sensitive when they’ve come”

Jill looked at her friend with fascination. “How do you know that?”

“Well…you know…you pick these things up, don’t you? It might have been that Mandy from the gym. You know she works as a dominatrix? Gets paid for having fun! I mentioned what I’d been up to – mentioning no names – and she said we could use her dungeon next weekend. She’s got all sorts of torture devices in there. It'll be great!”

woodpecker
11-26-2005, 09:18 PM
In the spirit of the American holiday weekend, Thanks skweezme for all the great posts you provide to us. Speaking for myself, I appreciate all the work you put into providing an interesting story of great quality. Keep it up!

ridgel1n9
11-26-2005, 09:55 PM
I second that sentiment. First class stuff.

skweezme
11-27-2005, 12:53 PM
Hey! Thanks for your positive feedback! Glad you like this stuff! It just writes itself... :)

skweezme
11-27-2005, 03:16 PM
“Mandy?”

“Yeah, Mandy!”

“Mandy’s not a…dominatrix?!!”

Eve nodded, smiling.

“No! But she’s so…sweet! She wouldn’t hurt a fly!”

Eve laughed. “No, she probably wouldn’t! But she definitely likes hurting men. And she said it hurts them more after they’ve…you know…come”

“And sweet Mandy said we can use her place next weekend? Use her…torture stuff?”

“Yeah!” Eve replied, excited. “Sweet Mandy! She said she’d show us how to use the stuff”

“She’ll show us? She wants to be there as well?”

“Oh yeah! But only if you want her to be. She’ll let us use it anyway. I think she might want me to…join her in her dungeon sometimes. She’s always looking at me, you know? Maybe she wants to see if I’d like that torture-chamber stuff”

They laughed.

“OK…” Jill looked down at me. “I’ll think about it. While I’m wanking him off. Let’s tie him to the bed again. I’ll wank him really slowly and make him writhe and squirm for it, make you bend and twist and thrash about while I tease you, sweetie! I wonder how your poor back’ll take it…”

They manhandled me up from the floor and pushed me onto the bed. Every movement hurt me. They weren’t being gentle. They tied me down again. Despite the pain and the fear of the pain to come, one thought anchored me - Jill was going to make me come! It wasn’t a tease this time; they wanted me to come just so they could hurt my balls even more.

“Are you ready, sweetie?” Jill asked, taking my cock in her hand.

skweezme
11-28-2005, 02:41 PM
“Well it certainly feels like you are!”

They laughed.

She began pumping my cock, firmly and steadily. Knowing for sure that the orgasm beginning to build was at last going to be satisfied, I relaxed and began moaning with pleasure. She slowed down a little, but this seemed to increase the sensation and the orgasm welled up, unstoppable. She took her hand away and sat back, grinning.

My body convulsed as I teetered on the brink, but the sudden stabbing and searing pains in my back and my leg hauled me back.

They laughed again, delighting in their cruelty.

“Was that nice sweetie? Did I make you feel like coming?”

“God…yes! But please…are you going to let me…let me…come?” I pleaded.

“You really want me to make you come now?”

“Please Jill! Please make me come. You turn me on so much!”

“OK, you smooth-talking bastard!” she laughed at me. I smiled back. A flicker of our normal relationship flashed in her eyes, but then the look of sadistic enjoyment returned.

She gently held my penis again. It throbbed in her fingers.

“So are you up for a session at Mandy’s next weekend, then?” she toyed with my stretching penis.

I gulped. “I…er…yes...ok”

“Good! I’ve not quite made my own mind up about it yet. Maybe I don’t want to share my little pain-slut around too much…”

Her remark brought a small but welcome sense of relief that Jill still had some idea of boundaries.

“Right then, Eve…shall we try our little experiment? See if Mandy’s right?”

“OK! What do you want me to do?”

“Why don’t you get his balls in a good hard squeeze and I’ll make him come? If you keep squeezing after he’s come, we can see if it hurts more afterwards, can’t we?”

Any sense of relief vanished.

Eve grinned, sat on the bed, and cupped my balls in one strong hand.

“How hard should I squeeze them, Jill?”

Jill’s hand wrapped around my cock and began pumping it again.

“As hard as you like!” She smiled down at me.

Eve’s hand closed like a vice on my balls.

skweezme
11-29-2005, 01:35 PM
I screamed as Eve increased the pressure.

Jill continued to work on my cock. Then she took her hand away and lowered her head. She took my aching cock into her hot mouth.

Despite Eve’s sickening grip, Jill soon made me come. My orgasm was tremendous, but Eve’s hold on my balls disrupted any feelings of pleasure. In fact, my balls hurt more with every spurt. Jill carried on sucking me, swallowing, as my ejaculations slowly decreased and my agonised body thrashed in its bonds. As the orgasm spent itself, the pain in my emptied balls became truly unbearable.

Jill took her hot mouth off my penis, licking her lips, and studied my reaction with sadistic amusement.

“Looks like Mandy was right, Eve! Are you squeezing him harder now?”

Eve grinned at her.

“No…I’m not squeezing any harder. But it does look like it’s hurting him more, doesn’t it?

I began begging for her to stop. The unrelenting ball-pain was sending nauseous waves of agony crashing through my body. She kept the pressure on for a while and then relaxed her grip, satisfied. Then she had a thought.

“Hey Jill! This is your last go, you know. Why don’t you just throw the dice and have an extra turn? You deserve a chance to hurt him a bit more before I get my last turn”

I felt emptied, spent, broken. I pleaded for mercy.

Jill took the dice Eve offered her and grinned wickedly at me.

“Did you enjoy coming, sweetie? Want us to do it again?”

“I…no…please…” I stammered, struggling through my sobs.

Jill rolled the dice for her last turn, still grinning.

skweezme
11-29-2005, 04:03 PM
“It’s a six again! Let’s do it differently, this time!”

Distracted by the deep, dull ache of my balls, I tried to remember what the six was, but it was all a blur of pain

Jill climbed onto the bed, kneeling with her left leg between my legs. She leaned her hands down on my shoulders. Then she raised her knee from between my legs. I remembered the six as her knee came crashing down into my balls. She sat back heavily on my tortured knee as she waited for me to recover.

The agony in my balls was more extreme than before. It winded me. I struggled to breathe. When I finally managed to, it was in broken sobs. I was crying. Not just tearful. Crying in pain and fear. I couldn’t take any more.

But they hadn’t finished with me yet.

I didn’t know how long Jill would take with her turn, how many more knees or kicks she’d give me. And I had no idea what I’d face when it was Eve’s last turn.

“Please, Jill,…I…I really can’t take any more!” I sobbed.

“Oh, but you can, sweetie! Can’t he Eve?”

“Oh, yes! He’s going to have to take some more. You’ve still got the rest of your turn. And then it’s my turn! And I’m still in the mood to hurt him”

“See, sweetie? You’re still going to take some more whether you like it or not. We wouldn’t be your fantasy sadists if we didn’t push you, would we?”

They laughed. I didn’t get the joke. That amused them even more.

Jill lifted her weight off my painful knee and leaned on my shoulders again. My balls were still throbbing painfully from her last attack. But she kneed them again, with a fierce grunt of pleasure.

skweezme
11-30-2005, 02:03 PM
The initial blow of her knee on my pubic bone caused me to yelp with pain. Then the impact on my balls registered and again I was breathless in overwhelming agony.

Jill sat back on my damaged knee, waiting for me to recover. I began to get my breath back and started groaning. She began grinding herself on my knee, and I started crying out in pain and despair. There was going to be no mercy.

My one consoling thought was that we were in the endgame. It might even be Eve’s turn now. I was dreading it, but it would be the final stage of the game. I’d just have to endure Eve’s sensuous sadism, remorseless strength and crushing weight one more time. I looked at Eve in fear. Jill noticed.

“Are you alright there, Eve?”

“What? Oh! Yes!” She was smiling. “I’m enjoying the show! Carry on…I’m not in a rush for my turn. We’ve got plenty of time!”

“Why don’t you hurt him as well, while I knee him in the balls again?”

Eve grinned and walked to the right of the bed.

“OK! I think I will! I’m just going to hurt your other knee now, baby. That’s the least a…what did you call us, Jill?”

“What?”

“Just now…before you kneed him? Oh yeah…fantasy sadists. Crippling your other leg is just what you’d expect from your fantasy sadist, isn’t it, baby? Did you used to jack-off imagining being with two women like us?”

She waited for a reply.

I sobbed. “I didn’t used to…fantasize…about…about…” tears ran down my cheeks “…about…oh, please stop hurting me now!” I begged.

They laughed.

Eve continued. “What were you going to say? Didn’t used to fantasise about what?”

I gulped, blinking back the tears. “About…about being hurt so much!”

“Tough! I like fantasizing about hurting men. Always have. And actually doing it is better than I’d imagined!”

They laughed again.

“So you’re not enjoying this?”

I sobbed. “No…you’re hurting me too much”

“Didn’t you like any of it? What about when Jill sucked you off? You looked like you were enjoying that!”

“That was…that was…amazing, Jill! Thank you! But…but you were squeezing my balls so hard, Eve…I couldn’t…didn’t…you know, enjoy it…properly”

This brought another burst of laughter from them.

“You poor old thing, baby! We’re being really cruel to you aren’t we? And aren’t we enjoying it, Jill?”

“Oh yes!” she said, grinding herself down on my knee again.

“So I’m going to hurt your other knee while Jill knees you in the balls a few more times. OK Jill?”

“Ready when you are!”

skweezme
12-01-2005, 12:52 PM
Eve settled heavily onto the bed alongside me. Her breasts were against my head, her hand on my chest. She roughly ****** one thickly muscled leg underneath my bound right leg, her leather boot scraping my skin painfully, and closed her other leg over it. She adjusted her grip so that her knees were pressing into the soft tissue just above my own kneecap, and so that her big thighs didn’t trap too much of my own leg.

Then she smiled at me, snuggled up closer and crushed her knees together. The pain was excruciating.

“Go on! Knee him in the balls again now, Jill!”

Jill leaned on my shoulders again and drew her knee up.

She slammed it down into my balls.

billyohbillyboy2000
12-01-2005, 06:24 PM
Man hes just getting mangled! Keep it up :D

skweezme
12-02-2005, 08:17 AM
Before the ball-pain could register, she kneed me hard again, as Eve continued grinding my puny knee between hers. Jill sat back on my left knee and continued to pleasure herself on it. I tried to draw a breath to let out the terrible cry of pain that was bursting to tear out from my paralysed lungs.

A particularly agonising squeeze by Eve’s thighs broke the paralysis.

I screamed and sobbed until the ball-pain subsided, though they were still working on my knees, hurting me. Their playful brutality was still frightening. I was groaning in pain and fear.

Eve stopped tearing at my knee with her massive legs, and Jill stopped grinding herself against the other. Eve lifted her leg away and pulled the other from below me, her hard boot again catching my skin painfully.

She levered herself off the bed and stood up. She shook her legs one at a time, her muscles rippling.

“Shall I take my turn now, Jill?” she said, with a look of hungry anticipation and determination. She licked her lips.

Jill shifted on my knee, rubbing herself on me slowly but heavily. I groaned with the pain.

“I’ll just give him a couple more, then he’s all yours. That OK?” She looked up at Eve.

“Oh yeah! But leave some for me! Don’t wreck his balls completely, will you?”

They laughed.

Jill raised herself from my leg and leaned onto my shoulders.

Then Eve stepped to the bed. She put her knee down hard on my own, driving her weight down on it. I cried out as my knee was crushed.

Then Jill rammed her knee into my balls again. And again. And again.

The agony exploded once more in fierce and sickening waves. They overwhelmed me. I could hear Eve’s laughter. I passed out.

skweezme
12-02-2005, 02:35 PM
“He’s coming round!”

“Like I said, I didn’t mean to knock him out! Sorry!”

My balls were aching terribly. My knees were both hurting. I opened my eyes. They were both looking down at me in concern. Then Eve smiled.

“It’s my last turn now. Are you ready for The Eve Of Destruction? Or do you want a bit of a rest?”

Jill laughed. “The Eve Of Destruction?”

I tried to speak, but barely managed to croak. I needed to beg them to stop.

Eve smiled at her with a hint of embarrassment.

“Yeah, well…that was what they used to call me at the wrestling club”

“After the…hospital thing?”

“No! They threw me out after that. They used to call me that just cos I always won. And it was always submissions. And I wasn’t always very quick at letting go of a submission hold”

“I bet you weren’t, you nasty bitch!” laughed Jill.

Eve laughed with her. I knew there was no point in begging for mercy. I’d known that anyway, really. But I just wanted the torture to stop. I couldn’t take it mentally or physically. I began sobbing again.

“Oh look! He’s crying!” said Eve. “Do you want a bit more time to recover before I start hurting you again?”

I nodded my head. I realised I was assenting to her hurting me again. It didn’t matter. She was going to anyway. But some recovery time could only help make the next few minutes a little more bearable. And this was going to be the final part of the session. All I had to do was get through it.

“Tell you what…I know we’ve been a bit nasty and selfish, haven’t we? Would you like a little treat before I start being nasty and selfish again, baby?”

She rubbed her hands on her tits lasciviously. I didn’t know what she meant, but despite the pain I nodded uncertainly. My cock twitched.

“If I gave you one wish I could grant, what would it be?”

My mouth was dry. I tried to moisten it.

“To…to let me go?” I managed weakly.

Jill’s slap to my balls came from nowhere. I cried out.

“Don’t be silly,” Jill said firmly. My balls were throbbing in pain again.

Eve laughed.

“Yeah! Be realistic! One wish…what would you like me to do before I start hurting you again?”

I gulped. An obvious answer came to mind, but I didn’t want to get another slap in the balls.

Eve stopped rubbing her tits.

“OK. No wishes? You just want to get this over with? Fine…”

“No…please! I…could you…please will you…wank me off…without hurting me at the same time?” I blurted. I flinched, expecting another slap.

“Of course I will, baby! You only had to ask!”

They giggled.

Eve sat on the side of the bed and took my penis in hand. It was already partly aroused, and with a few smooth strokes she had it hard. Then she began building my orgasm with a gentle rhythm. Without any pressure on my balls, I was able to relax into the delicious waves licking the edges off the pain. The pain was still there, but the pleasure was becoming overwhelming. I gasped as I began to come.

Then Eve clenched the end of my penis between her fingers. I cried out in frustration and pain. My ejaculation was cruelly thwarted again. The orgasmic feelings died down

“Sorry, baby!” she laughed. “Force of habit! I’ll do it this time…we want to see if your balls are even more sensitive after I make you come again! In fact, I might just milk you dry before I start hurting you again!”

She carried on stroking my penis until she was holding me on the brink of orgasm. Then she let me come.

skweezme
12-03-2005, 01:22 AM
My body dissolved into the orgasm. I groaned with pleasure and relief.

“There! Is that better now, baby?”

I was tied up and at her mercy, and she was going to hurt my defenceless and damaged body even more. But at that moment, glowing in sexual release, I grinned back at her.

“Wow! That was…”

“…worth it all?”

“…amazing!”

She cupped my balls, then squeezed.

I yelled in agony. My balls felt even more sensitised, more delicate. Eve held them hard. I felt sick. I retched.

Eve held on for a while, then relaxed her grip.

“OK. My throw. Last turn!” She smiled down at me. “Bet you’ll be glad when I’ve finished with you, won’t you?”

I couldn’t speak. Her last squeeze had hurt me so much.

They laughed.

Jill gave Eve the dice.

She rolled it.

skweezme
12-03-2005, 06:58 PM
More coming soon! :( :)

skweezme
12-04-2005, 03:30 PM
“Ahah! It’s a four! Ballscissors as long as you like, or wank him off, it says on the list. Well, as it’s my last go…I’ll do both! Are your balls feeling nice and tender now, baby…now that I’ve made you come? I’m just going to tenderise them a bit more before I scissor them”

Before I could reply she reached for my cock and soon had it hard again, even though I was terrified at the prospect of having those powerful legs clenching down on my balls, especially the state they were in now. Her last squeeze had left them throbbing in pain. Nevertheless, and despite my recent heavy ejaculation, Eve built up another powerful orgasm and made me come once more, milking me to the last shudder. My whole body ached.

She smiled down at me.

“Was that nice, baby?”

I grinned back at her.

“Wow! Yeah! It was…”

She interrupted me.

“Has it made your balls more tender?”

“I…errr…?”

She grabbed them and squeezed.

The pain was the most sickening feeling so far. I gasped and began crying.

They laughed.

She released her grip.

“Jill, could you pass me that belt, please?”

It had slipped off at some point in the previous activities, and had found its way to the bottom of the bed. I hadn’t noticed. She began to tie it around my balls, keeping them together, in preparation for the ballscissors. She took her time getting the tightness right, testing the tension by roughly squeezing my balls in her hand, adjusting the belt, then testing again. Her attention to detail worried me further.

Finally she was satisfied with her preparations. She stood up and ran her big hands over her thick muscular thighs.

I groaned in fear, and my sobs turned to pleading. I turned to Jill but she had her hand between her legs and was watching, entranced.

“You know it’s no use, baby! I’m going to crush your balls with these wonderful legs…”

She flexed them for me.

They were wonderful legs. They were terrifying.

crushee
12-05-2005, 04:37 AM
I guess every user of this site is holding his breath waiting for the next delivery...

Keep posting

skweezme
12-05-2005, 01:59 PM
She climbed onto the bed and sat astride my chest, her back to me. I could barely breathe under her weight. Then she leaned her arms back on the bed and brought her legs forward. She shuffled a little until her knees were level with my balls. My chest was being painfully compressed. Then she took her weight on one arm as she leaned over to position my balls between her knees, and clamped them in place. I tried to cry out but barely had the breath.

She leaned back on both arms and settled herself. Beneath her, I felt totally dominated and terrified by her size and strength. Then she took in a deep breath. I felt her thighs and buttocks flex as she started to crush my balls between her unrelenting knees. Despite being crushed by her weight, I started crying out in pain.

Eve relaxed her legs a little, then poured the power on again. She began to repeat this again and again.

She stopped and shifted her weight just to one arm again. I was in a dazed agony. I couldn’t tell what she was doing with her other hand, but she began rocking slightly on top of me. Then, in this new position, she reapplied the pressure to the ball-scissors. It wasn’t as bad as when she’d been leaning back, but it was still very bad. Her rocking motion added an extra detail to the pain.

Eve leaned back again with a frustrated sigh and was instantly able to increase the power she could apply. And she did. She took more of her weight on her arms as she used more pressure on my balls. I was able to cry out more loudly, and she responded to my moans and cries in sadistic sympathy with the rhythm of her torture.

“Eve?” Jill inquired a little tentatively.

“Hmmm?” She squeezed hard, then relaxed.

“Would you like me to carry on…doing what you were just doing to yourself?” she said seductively.

“Hmmmmmm!” Another hard squeeze. Then she relaxed.

Jill moved closer and reached down to Eve's vagina.

skweezme
12-06-2005, 07:39 AM
:iluvu:

Eve shuddered with pleasure and her knees lost their purchase on my balls.

They laughed.

“It’s OK!” said Jill. She took her hand off Eve’s genitals and grasped my balls. She held them so that Eve could catch them between her knees again.

“Mind my fingers!”

They laughed again as Eve closed her knees.

She raised herself on her arms, ready to continue crushing and grinding my balls. Jill moved her hand back to Eve and began pleasuring her. I could hear the wetness of her vagina as Jill rubbed her hand against it.

Eve responded with increasing moans and increasing pressure on my balls as her powerful orgasm grew. The pain was deeply sickening as my balls were crushed mercilessly. The agony overwhelmed me, wave after crashing wave, as Eve’s muscular legs powered down on my balls and her groans of pleasure grew louder and louder. I passed out in terror and agony.

skweezme
12-06-2005, 01:41 PM
When I came to I was lying curled on my side, paralysed in pain. Any attempt to move both hurt and nauseated me. I groaned.

“Aha! You’re back with us!” came Jill’s voice. I opened my tear-wet eyes as she knelt down by the bed so that our eyes were level. She reached over and tousled my hair.

“Will you…be OK, sweetie?…” She sounded sincere, even worried.

I was relieved by her concern. And I was relieved that this was over at last. I really wanted no more. And couldn’t imagine ever wanting anything like it again. They were just too…too scary, too playfully cruel, too brutal.

“…because Eve’s just rung our friend Mandy the dominatrix about next weekend and she’s still up for it. We’re booked! She’s going to show us how to use her stuff. Said she’s really looking forward to it!”

My mind reeled as my vivid imagination thought of these two sadistic partners let loose on my body with instruments of torture. Tears flowed down my cheeks.

They laughed.

THE END

jtomin32
12-06-2005, 05:16 PM
bravo! that was a really great story!

poolman2
12-07-2005, 05:12 AM
Skweezme,

Please don't say "THE END." Your stories are great. I hope you have another in mind.
Your story about your wife's friend wherein the activities took place at her home where you went to help her was absolutely the best I've read in this genre.

I hope you'll continue writing more such stories as these. I've really enjoyed them.

Thanks,

Poolman2

J T
12-07-2005, 05:50 AM
Jeez Poolman,

How much more do you think he can take? As much some of us say " I wish for a woman to tie me powerless and ignore all pleading and safe word. leaving the one choice of taking it (able to handle it or not) until she decides". I for one think sqeeze went over the top and introduced me to a couple of dream girls. That I would regret having opened my mouth and also loose the ddesire to ever repeat that mistake.

Crymsonsplash
12-07-2005, 07:40 AM
I think skweeze is to be commended, this is seriously amazing... It appears he is also working on his 3rd story, which would make this technically a trilogy ;) Go skweeze! :D

Seriously though, there should be a special archive where this is kept for easy access, so it can never be lost through server failure or anything. Any thoughts?

crushee
12-07-2005, 10:46 AM
I don't think a special pace to keep this story is absolutely necessary: I copied all the parts of it one after the other, then put them togeteher to a ".txt" file, which I eventually converted to ms word. The result is a 52 pages text, weighing 147 kBytes, or something around that. It can easily be saved on a hard disk so that one can access it even without an internet link!

Of course, copying every part was a bit long, but you need only one hand to type the commands on the keyboard...

Thanks again, skweezeme for this fantastic story.

I did not remember you were the author of the story of the man gone doing some "home work" at a friend's of his wife. That story either was excellent. Keep posting!

cbtMan
12-10-2005, 10:14 AM
Here is my favourite game
http://www.freeworldgroup.com/games/wak/index.html

skweezme
12-11-2005, 09:45 AM
Ta for the nice comments, folks! I'm just having a lie down for a while... :)

David_B
12-13-2005, 09:27 AM
Thanks for the epic story. Skweezme. I very much appreciate the effort you have put in writing the story for all of us. It was excellent.

David B.
--
http://www.ballbustinggoddess.com/Samples/Updates.html

skweezme
12-14-2005, 02:28 PM
What can I say? All in the call of duty :Baahaha:

skweezme
12-14-2005, 02:41 PM
I've got some idea of what Jill, Eve and Mandy might get up to if they have the chance :cussing: . I don't know what Mandy's like yet, or what equipment she's got.

Just an idea - what do you think or hope might happen if they get me in Mandy's torture chamber? That ending must have set some thoughts in motion... :)

Crymsonsplash
12-14-2005, 04:02 PM
Just some thoughts, maybe Mandy can smother, trample or footfetish as well as ballbust, along with some barefoot action. That'd be neat ;)

poolman2
12-15-2005, 01:47 AM
skweezeme,

You've definitely earned a break. But when you resume...

What I would like to see is lots of barefoot action including ballbusting via kicking, stomping and anything else your wonderfully lascivious mind can come up with. A little foot worship would be good too.

Anyway, those are my preferences. I'm sure you'll get a variety of suggestions from which to choose.

Thanks a lot for several great series of bb stories.

Poolman2

skweezme
12-15-2005, 01:52 PM
Cheers for the ideas and the nice words.

But come on! It's a torture chamber, for goodness sake! I think the girls might get up to a bit more than that! What do you think?

ridgel1n9
12-15-2005, 11:52 PM
I agree it should be very hard-core torture. Some things that come to mind from other stories: impalement with needles, topical application and injection of pain enducing substances, slow but relentless crushing, electricity, testicular avulsion, and glansectomy.

Crymsonsplash
12-16-2005, 02:19 AM
ridgel's idea is a little over the top, but he's on the right track I think. I think what skweeze is looking for here are some toys. How about a cuffed bondage table (cuffs the wrists, ankles and neck). Ooh, and how about a bondage cross too :D The X shape works for me.

jtomin32
12-17-2005, 12:37 PM
personally I dont want anything thats permanently disfiguring, i'm not into cutting or piercing or anything like that...

i love the hands.. squeeze, slap, punch, etc... :)

fifthvial
12-17-2005, 09:12 PM
sounds like a good idea to me. :D

bbwsh81
12-19-2005, 04:51 AM
*Sorry for my English*

My biggest phantasie about Jill, Eve and Mandy is:

Firstly they bust the guy "normal" like in skweezmes story (maybe you write a story about my phantasie). the woman left him home alone in pain.

than there will be a failure in atomic-plant, when these three woman are visiting it. everyone is dead in the near of the plant. but to these three woman nothing happens. it only seems so. they pass out in the plant. after a couple of days they awake in a forest in nowhere. their clothes on threir bodys are ripped. they look at each other. it´s because of their heavily grown muscles. they test their new power on squeezing and crushing some trees with all possible parts of their bodies, ripping em out of the ground, throwing em....................... they search the way out of that big forest. only with one think in her heads "we must test our powers on
him". they search about 2 days until they find the end of the big forrest. on their way out they even discover more powers that the gamma-rays give em.

Mandy becoms a telepath with telekinese powers two.
Jill is able to transform the molekular form of everything (make it bigger, smaller, make another material out of it, she can also repair damaged things, bodyparts included, with her power)
Eve is becoming ultra strong, ultra fast, has laser-eyes..... like supergirl.

now just imagine what these three girls could do on you.

i give some short examples, because i have to go to work:

mandy could make you fly through the room, hang your body in the air only on the balls without touching you. she can squeeze all of your body parts with her telekinetic powers. she can increase the sexual pleasure or the pain with her telepathic powers............

jill has the most interesting power: she could convert the sweat in you balls, hell, in your whole body in a poisy liquid, that do extreme pain on you.
she could make very big balls (for example 1 m) out of yours. and than they get squeezed by eves arms and legs and heated by her eyes, nearby until they pop. all of the cum in your balls squirt out of your penis, this takes a long time (1-2 minutes) because in big balls is much cum. eve don´t wan´t
to wait anymore and squeeses them with full force. they get crushed and pop. all of your cum and some blood squirt out of your penis. they all laugh let
you lay down on the floor with unbeliveble plain. after some time jill
repair you body with her transformation power..............

shit i have to go now.

i hope everyone understand what i write *Sorry for my English*.
i´m a good story writer, but only in german.

i omitted the speak and the reactions of the people. man, this should only be only a incentive for skweezmes to write a story that goes in that way.
i´m writing too much.

did this sounds crazy or would you like to let that happen to you people on the board?

ciao

bbwsh81
12-19-2005, 11:11 AM
Another idea: Jill makes my penis grow in length. While Mandy forms it with her telekinese powers. So my big friend is winding around my neck, my belly,
my chest, my legs....... My dig squeezes me like hell. Then the end goes deeply in my ass. Eve says the torture is not hard enough. Jill has an idea:
She makes the end of my dick broader, thus my ass is hardly penetrated.
I am briefly before passing out. Eve says: "Give him hell, now, i must go ruling my part of the world in 10 minutes. Is it too tight you little wimp" "Yes" I´m wispering."
Eve:"Let me help you". She put her hands on my dick, one in my chest area, one in my legs area. My dick gets crushed to a straw by her powerfull hands.
Now she combines her superspeed and superstrength to crush the snake on many places. My proud dick is now just just a flabby and bloody something. i´m about to pass out, because of the pain. But Mandy puts one hand on my forehead and switch off my painarea in my brain. "We don´t let you pass out, we got 2 minutes left" "then we go ruling the world" eve says angry and is putting one of her hands down to my balls. after that all three
are laughing devilish. one is saying "he can´t feel it, hahahaha".
i´m too groggy to move my rigid neck to see what they mean. the blood is slowly getting back to my brain. i start to see the environment in a blurry way.

they go about 5 meters away from me, and stick together like a football-team that is discussing the tactic for the next move. i look down at me thinking "ahhh my balls are crushed too" i don´t reconize that before, "right i can´t feel anything now". they come back. "We go now. You have to stay here. Got that" Jill says. "Yes, of course" I wisper. Thinking the same time "when they go, i will run away, far as possible" Two big mistakes, i´ve forgotten: 1. my whole body is crushed. i´m bleeding everywhere. how far i could come? 2. mandy, as a telepath reconize my thoughts.

So they implement their move:

Mandy enables my pain-area in my brain. A horror of pain is overwelming me.
Eve is lasering the wobbly penis down off me. Have i to say it: Much pain.
Jill transforms my body back to normal condition.

"We said that you will stay here! And for security reasons we will show you our plan. You will stay here trust me" Mandy says. "What plan?" I wisper afraid.

"Let me show you the first step" Eve shouts laughing sadistically. Eve is blowing up my bladder through my penis like a balloon, and then lasering weld the opening of my penis. it feels like you have to pee, after you drink three two-liter bottles of fanta, but you can´t.
Then Jill comes into play. She puts one hand on my belly and the other on my balls, saying "Everytime you move your body and try to get up, the air-pressure in your bladder is rissing up. Oh, and I make a connection from your bladder to your balls. Think for yourself"
For the final Mandy says "Yeah sounds good. And from me you get also a little gift: Everytime your little friend, your bladder and your balls will growth you will feel a mixture of pleasure and deadly pain" They go, laughing loud "Let´s hope our little toy will not die". They gone.

I´m too curious, to not move. So I move. The feeling is exactly like Mandy has described it. Hopefully nothing will burst on me, because of the pressure. Hopefully I´m still alive when they come back......

skweezme
12-19-2005, 01:54 PM
:ibow4u:

Can I have some of what you're having, please? :)

skweezme
12-19-2005, 03:08 PM
And then I woke up.

Sacktap
12-20-2005, 12:46 PM
well skweez me you are a creative genius, you should write a bb romance novel haha you'd be rich

skweezme
12-20-2005, 04:32 PM
My body was still aching. It was the middle of the night. I tried to turn over into a more comfortable position without waking Jill.

bbwsh81
12-21-2005, 12:38 AM
nice joke @skweezme. but i don´t dreamed that stuff.
i just have a idea and the remained story is phantasie and creativity.

bbwsh81
12-21-2005, 12:46 AM
I have a question to the people on the board:

You´ve readed my write about the superheroines mandy, jill and eve?!

What do you think about it, if you have to choose from this options:

1. Superheroine Ballbusting woman? I would like that this come true to me!
2. Nice Idea, but i prefer normally woman!
3. This is a little over the top, but if someone likes it, it is o.k..!
4. Someone that is into that is a pervert maniac, that should go to a doctor!

Melkur
12-21-2005, 01:22 AM
I'd go for #3

Crymsonsplash
12-21-2005, 11:53 PM
#2, definitely. The whole purpose of people having a BB fantasy is having the dream that it COULD come true.

skweezme
12-24-2005, 12:21 AM
#2 and #3 for me, too. Merry Christmas!

gary198
12-24-2005, 09:37 AM
#2 & #3 for me. And a MERRY CHRISTMAS to you.

skweezme for president

skweezme
12-27-2005, 03:03 PM
Festive Greetings!

Pointer to an older thread for newer members

http://femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2231&highlight=skweezme

broken
12-27-2005, 06:28 PM

All of the above?

:D

old555
12-27-2005, 11:13 PM

#2 and #3 for me too.

I think the stuff that made skweezme's story nice was the human part of it.
1. the guy seemed to really be hurt rather than enjoying it most of the time.
2. Jill now and then seemed to show compassion and 'love' for her hubby.
3. Eve was like the 'devil' who suddenly entered the scene and made everything extreme. And there was Jill to balance this out.
4. I loved the teasing in between the real action

So if the 3 women bcome superwomen all bent on attacking without any teasing whatsoever, I wouldnt really like it.

Thats why i dun like ideas of whipping spanking etc. together with BB. BB is best together with teasing and using nothing but body and may be heels....

Just my 5-cents :D

bbwsh81
12-28-2005, 05:18 AM
i forgot the comfortable teasing part, where they speak about love and stroke
each other?

i give a f*** about it. i have just faded out and concetrated my write on the action.

hell, my last girlfriend was a that kind of "soft-girl (i don´t know the right word for->Mauerblümchen)", that i don´t tell her about my sexuall interests.
And she is telling !everything! her best girlfriend. With her, it was only about softness in the sexual way (=> normal sex). I was the big guy that kick
some butts, if neccessary and she was the little girl that i have to care for.

Shit i wan´t some cbt in real life, and a strong woman!

skweezme
12-28-2005, 03:47 PM
I think I know what you mean, bbwsh81. Best of luck!

skweezme
12-30-2005, 12:44 AM
But anyway...Jill, Eve and Mandy for 2006?

Crymsonsplash
12-31-2005, 04:32 PM
Skweez, definitely. I log into the forums 2 - 3 times a day, in hopes to see your epic writings :)

Born2BeBusted
01-06-2006, 10:14 AM
Damn, Skweez. That was indescribably amazing. I can't wait until you compile your new ideas and suggestions and continue on. I read ALL of that story last night because I just couldn't stop. Anyway, some suggestions...
1) Pressure clamps/vices
2) Electro-torture
3) Ball stretchers

Keep up the good work.

crushee
01-07-2006, 02:39 PM
"Festive Greetings!

"Pointer to an older thread for newer members

"http://femaledom.com/forum/showthre...hlight=skweezme"

Thank you, skweezme, for the link to your old thread. I had read it a while ago, but -desperately- I was not able to find it back. I had just the rememberance of the Lady kneeling heavily the balls of Her victim...

I read it through yesterday, saved the text to my H/D and the result was the same as the first time: continuous hard-on for two hours, even after having come ...

Keep posting!

skweezme
01-08-2006, 02:41 PM
After your glowing comments, I went back and had a read myself :D . Glad it works for you! The last few pages are a bit rubbish, though. The Sandra story is the bit that works, I'd imagine.

Don't know if Jill, Eve and Mandy is going to work. Maybe leave the possibilities up to your imaginations! Thanks for your suggestions, though. There'll be a different story coming soon, I'm sure :) .

Datasculpter
01-11-2006, 11:02 AM
Just a quick note before i'm off to work (not even 5am yet, yuck).

I used the dice rolling as a basis to easy my wife (successfully) into more BB. (including kicking, which she has always been to shy to do). We got the new trivial persuit DVD edition (which blows goats on it's own [not to offend any goat blowers]) and i thought it could use a bit of help to keep attention. I came up with some lists. a naughty (wrong answer) list, including such favourates as slap balls 10 times (increasing intensity), and squeeze 15 seconds, etc... and a nice list (right answer) which included long strokes, quick sucks etc. a second set of more intense lists was writen up for pie questions, and a third set of "hardcore" (for me at least) instructions were for the centre question at end game.

I got her to do a list of her own.

Her's wasn't as vicious as mine of course, but i did learn a heap about what turns her on. (i.e. the importance of backrubs)

A couple hours later we were both shagging like mad, having ditched the trivial persuit component for just rolling a dice to pick a list, then rolling the dice to pick an item on the list.

I know this game will come up again and again. :)

Thanks for the inspiration

crushee
01-30-2006, 04:15 AM
Although it is not exactly ball busting, the description of Eve tearing the knee of her victim is great! I had never thought of "simply" folding it over something thick and hard (Eve's arm in the story, but a log, a thick tree branch or anything similar could be as efficient!)...
One funny (?) thing would be to fold one of his knees over his own other leg?

Any other wrestling stories??

skweezme
02-02-2006, 02:36 AM
We see him standing naked - arms tied above him, legs tied apart - in the centre of a white room. In front of him in one corner is a white chair. In the other is a white cupboard. Behind him is a white door.

The door opens.

In the doorway is a tall muscular blonde, wearing nothing but high-heeled boots.

She enters and closes the door. She moves closer behind him, towering over him. Then she kicks him hard in the buttocks. He’s thrown forward in his bonds, knocked off balance. She saunters around in front of him as he struggles upright again and looks down into his pained and confused eyes.

She crouches down in front of him and takes his cock in her hand, massaging it to erection. She guides it into her mouth and plays with it, teasing, sucking, exciting him but not letting him come.

She takes her mouth away, gives his quivering cock a last slow lick then stands up, towering over him again, the muscles in her legs flexing as she rises.

She steps back, then crashes a hard kick into his balls, her muscles rippling with power. She laughs and fingers herself as she watches him writhing and groaning in agony. She kicks him again and again, continuing to pleasure herself.

Each kick is hard. Some are brutal. He screams.

With each blow he staggers in his bonds, slumping lower until he’s just hanging there as she continues to kick him in the balls. There’s a sickening thud each time her boot slams into him, punctuating his strangled screams. With each heavy kick she grunts, gasps and moans with pleasure, until with a last vicious kick her orgasm explodes and she collapses on the floor, rubbing herself and groaning in delight.

After a while she stands up. She approaches him. He flinches. She leans down and takes his head in her big hands. She kisses him.

Then she knees him hard in the balls. She steps back, smiling, and knees him again.

She leaves him hanging and gagging, walks around him and leaves the room, closing the door behind her.

J T
02-05-2006, 03:02 AM
Boy I sure would like to meet her!

crushee
02-06-2006, 02:35 PM
Hello skweezeme,

I like the beginning of this story, and the physical effect is always the same; but I'm more into squeezing, crushing or even "cracking" than in kicking.

By the way, I remember reading the free section of a pay site, years ago, where the Mistress described her job as "not crushing, but cracking" her sub's balls. I have tried recently to search for these words, either with google and yahoo, but no appropriate reply appeared! Any idea of the site it could have been coming from?

Regards

skweezme
02-09-2006, 02:27 PM
We see him standing naked - arms tied above him, legs tied apart - in the centre of a white room. He sways unsteadily on his feet. In front of him in one corner is a white chair. In the other is a white cupboard. Behind him is a white door.

The door opens.

In the doorway is a naked Asian girl. She’s small, petite. Barefooted. She enters the room and walks round to face him. She looks up into his eyes, smiles, and kicks him in the balls with a loud slap.

As he writhes in pain she goes over to the cupboard and takes out a device for clamping balls, for crushing them. She goes back to him, kneels down, and attaches the vice around his balls. She lets its weight pull his cock down. She encourages his erection with her dainty fingers for a while, then stands up and returns to the cupboard. She turns round with a smile, holding a thin metal rod with something on the end and a jar of lubricant.

Kneeling in front of him again, she puts the strange rod and jar down and begins delicately tightening the vice on his balls. When she’s satisfied that he’s in sufficient pain, she lubricates the rod, takes his hard penis in one small hand and with the other guides the rod into the tight tiny hole. He writhes and cries as if it hurts. When the rod is in far enough, she uses the small metal cage on the end to trap the head of his cock and lets go. She leans back, looking satisfied.

Then she tightens the clamp on his balls a bit.

She goes back to the cupboard and takes out a box with dials and wires. She takes it over to the chair and pulls the chair over to him. She takes one wire and attaches it to the heavy vice crushing and stretching his balls. The other wire she attaches to a contact on the end of the rod.

She uncoils the mains lead from the box, walks over to the wall and plugs it in.

billyohbillyboy2000
02-12-2006, 12:44 PM
i'm already in pain waiting for the next. this should be good!

Thanks skweezme! :)

skweezme
02-12-2006, 02:14 PM
She smiles as he shakes in pain and fear. She sits in front of him on the chair, putting the box on her lap. She switches it on with a loud click that makes him twitch in fearful anticipation.

She laughs.

She begins playing with the dials, playing with his pain, enjoying the nuances of extreme sensation she can create. She can even make it almost pleasurable. She does. But she enjoys his pain the most.

Soon she has one dainty hand on the Intensity dial, the other in her crotch.

Her groans and gasps of pleasure ride on his screams of agony as she twists the dial until - eventually - she’s satisfied. After a while she turns the electricity off.

His screams gradually die down to agonised sobs.

Still smiling with pleasure, she puts everything away in the cupboard and leaves the room.

skweezme
02-26-2006, 02:30 PM
He’s standing naked and trembling in his shackles, spread out - arms tied above, legs tied apart - in the centre of the room. He’s still sobbing from the searing pain of the electricity through his crushed genitals following on from the first girl’s brutal kicking. He sways unsteadily on his feet.

The door behind him opens. With a moan, he turns his head to see who’s arrived to torment him further. Or maybe to release him?

In the doorway is a big woman dressed in a black leather bikini and flat-soled boots. She enters the room, making sure the door is closed securely behind her. The floorboards creak under her. She looks heavy and strong. Like the first girl, she’s easily taller than him even though her boots have no heel. And she looks generally bigger than the first girl – her muscles thicker, if not so well defined.

She walks up behind him, crouches down, and unties his ankles. He shuffles, groaning painfully, to a more comfortable posture. Then she unties the straps on his wrists. He collapses forward, firstly to his knees and then completely to the floor, curling up on his side in pain. She stands astride his puny form, towering above him on big powerful legs, strong-looking arms held on her hips as she looks down at her victim. She’s smiling in anticipation.

She parts her knees slightly, then drops her crotch down onto him, landing with all her weight just below his ribs. He wants to scream with the pain, but with panic finds his breathing’s paralysed with the impact and with her immense weight still grinding into him as she roughly pleasures herself against his crushed body.

Crymsonsplash
02-26-2006, 09:44 PM
YES! Amazing, skweez is back after a 2 week hiatus. Take us in again skweez! :D

Born2BeBusted
02-26-2006, 11:08 PM
Keep 'em comin', man, you're keeping me interested. I'm here reading.

basil1492
08-03-2008, 11:12 AM
Hi, know its been a while for this thread but just found it again. Its a great thread and I've always liked the idea of chance games, especially the dice story on earlier pages. I prefer the cards idea as there are many more options, ie using clubs for hardest punishments and hearts for easiest or treats etc. I was wondering if theres been any other new ideas of things to try or games to play.

skweezme
08-03-2008, 02:37 PM
Pleased you were enjoying that! There's a new development in my new story at http://femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5566

Looks like the dice are back! Wonder how this'll turn out? :D

Snakelinux
08-05-2008, 10:03 AM
I decided to move this post here because I think this is a better thread for games. The only thing is that this game does not use cards or dice although there is still an element of luck.

I updated my last game, Castratrix, so that it is up to 124MB. Hopefully you have the space. The game can be very long depending on your settings. There is a LOT of new content and even the rules have changed. I strongly recommend reading the new help file I just threw in before starting the game. By the way, this game combines orgasm denial with **********. Even if you do not like these two themes there are a lot of files in here that you can do whatever you want with.:)

http://rapidshare.com/files/134906737/Castratrix.rar

If you are having problems make sure to read the help file and if you are still having problems then post them on this forum. This is a professional game and as such it has no bugs and runs smoothly.

The game starts off at level one and you work your way up. Level one is really easy so you should not have any problems.

What kind of game should I make next?http://www.femaledom.com/forum/../ubb/confused.gif

clicker123
08-06-2008, 10:55 PM
on the mtv show jackass they threw like 3lbs balls at each other and they last few in the circle then got hit with a 7lbs bone lol it was hilarious...and then another time they had dommes and the fat one got whipped in the balls.

Snakelinux
08-08-2008, 01:30 PM
For everyone who was having audio problems I have changed it to be done internally. This means you do not need to download or use VLC player. You do not even need a media player. I have made some minor changes with the audio and pictures. The side affect of making all of the audio internal for an application (java) that does not support sound is a larger file. The audio files had to be encoded in an very memory intensive way. This means that the file is now 170 MB, which is almost 50 more than the original.

This is a stand alone program and does not require you to have the original; however, if you have already installed the game please do not use the dat files located in Castratrix/NewFolder/[a bunch of dat files]. Instead copy your original dat files over and replace the old ones. Otherwise all of the new levels and features you have obtained will be lost:(.

Another thing that I noticed when playing the game with the anti-virus running is that the game gets all bugging when they are both running at the same time. Be sure to stop all memory intensive programs before running the game or else it will ruin the experience.

http://rapidshare.com/files/135853458/Castratrix.rar

If you have any questions, comments, or ideas please post them.

gary198
08-09-2008, 12:10 PM
What anti-virus are you running?

Snakelinux
08-10-2008, 10:13 AM
I use McAfee anti-virus but I do not think it is the company but the fact that anti-viruses normally use so much memory and the java program is considered low priority by windows so it bugs out when memory intensive high priority programs are running.

gary198
08-10-2008, 06:52 PM
I have a laptop with 6GB of memory ( i know!) . Mcafee runs at about2% of cpu. Shouldn't have a problem after initial download scan. Maybe you have some background programs or services running.

Tacomancer
08-10-2008, 08:29 PM
Ive pleasured myself twice to the castratrix game you made. Whenever I lose, I hit myself in the balls. This makes it really scary, because I dont know when im going to lose! I love how the anticipation gets to you in this game. I would suggest making a game where a dom randomly tells you things to do to yourself, and you get rewarded with sexy pictures if you do.

Snakelinux
08-12-2008, 07:41 PM
Thanks for suggestion, Tacomancer. Does anybody else want a game like this and if you have your own personal preferences please tell me what they are. Making a game takes weeks (usually a few months) so make your voice heard. The majority rules here.

If anybody would like to help me make games or if you just want to make your own games for fun than I recommend buying "Head First Java." You should also check out this website http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/api/ for additional support. Finding someone to help you is invaluable because you would not believe how much time it takes to make a program.