PDA

View Full Version : Incredible Moments with the Mistress (story by Crimsonsplash)

Crymsonsplash
05-10-2005, 03:22 AM
Putting this thread in here since it kind of pertains to all the topics below it.

As you all know, when you are young (19 - 22 yrs of age), it can be quite difficult to get a bit of privacy in a dormitory situation. Let alone, have a bit of a female domination session. However, the oppourtunity came along one day...
A beautiful young blonde woman, age 19 knew about my fantasies... She stood at about 1.5 meters and 56 kilograms. She suggested that we, for a price, get a hotel room in town, and I could "enjoy her services" for a mere $119 room, and $200 for her services. This was money I had designated for entertainment... She didn't give me much choice, her pressuring eyes lead me to spend the money.
Nightfall came, and the moment arrived. She stepped from the changing room into the bedroom. She had dressed up as a sexy soccer player, my ultimate fantasy... She wore
-soccer cleats http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0000ATPE7.01-A2QUBZRFQD7A2Q._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg
-blue soccer socks http://www.sportsfanz.net/sportswear/images/soyad/soccer/700.jpg
-a cute pair of socks underneath http://www.beauxties.com/photos/AnkleFar230.jpg
-blue short soccer shorts
http://www.sheplayssports.com/soccershortieshorts.jpg
-a simple, yet sexy set of lingerie
http://www.serge-lingerie.com/img/p/29.jpg
-jersey
http://www.todofut.net/product-images/ni-us-294497.jpg
-and in her hand, she carried a pair of flip flops
http://www.massdistraction.org/weblog/hot-pink-flip-flops.jpg

I was in for a long night of torture, I could tell from her striking eyes and devilish smile...

Crymsonsplash
05-10-2005, 05:49 PM
Chapter 2:

"Lie down right now", she commanded sternly. For some reason, I found myself frozen, sitting on the bed. She pushed me over and stood on my body. The cleats dug deeply into my chest, and my moans of pain seemed to be to deaf ears. She began to walk backwards, towards my stomach, and stopped there, gazing at me. She then gave ten kicks to my balls, in rapid succession. Every time I would try to cover up, she would make the next kick even more harder. She still continued to trample me under those cleats. She walked all over my stomach, chest, face and cock for 10 minutes. She then got off of me, and I thought the torture was over.
I was dead wrong. She took off the cleats to expose her blue soccer socks, a bit warm from the exercise she had just partook, walking all over me. She stood on my chest and landed hard on me, ass first. She put her socked foot on my face and ordered me to smell and worship it. After a few minutes, she put the other one on me and demanded me to do the same. "A poor job" she stated, quickly proceeding to give some reverse facesitting with her soft, mesh blue soccer shorts. Thirty seconds quickly passed, with no air in sight, finally, after a minute of the breath control torture, she rose up, and continued to trample me. This night was one that would last almost for forever...

Crymsonsplash
05-11-2005, 04:48 AM
Chapter 3

"Wearing out already, slave?" she sneered, while taking off her soccer socks to reveal cute, low cut socks. "I haven't even begun to own you yet."
She stood on my face for quite some time, both crushing me, and smothering me under her feet. She then walked to my chest and gave my balls a good stomp. "Let's see how much those balls of yours can take", she dared me.
She stood on my balls, gingerly at first, but quickly switching to full weight. I groaned under the pressure, I could feel my balls being flattened, and crushed each time she curled her toes. After 45 seconds of the torture, she stood between my legs, and gave my balls and cock a long stomping. "Pretty good, slave", she cooed. "But, now, let's see if you can take some real torture."
She grabbed an ankle in each hand, and placed her foot directly on my nuts, and pulled hard, while stomping on my balls, extremely hard. I screamed in pain, and she did nothing but laugh at my predicament. "Your pain makes me horny, slave" she said.
Releasing my ankles, she then began to smother me, under her soccer shorts, grinding her vagina on my nose. "mmm..." she moaned. "A girl could get used to this..." I slowly felt myself losing consciousness. Was this how my life would end? I certainly wouldn't mind going out like this...

Crymsonsplash
05-11-2005, 06:23 PM
Chapter 4

I began to see small white spots in front of my eyes, and everything started to fade. Suddenly, she arose, and air flew into my lungs. My eyes were unfocused, but I could hear her giggling at me. "That felt wonderful, slave", she taunted. "But, let's do that with less on. She removed her soccer shorts to reveal her white lingerie bottoms, and returned to my face. "Yes, that is wonderful", she cooed. I could feel her grinding on my nose, using it to get off. Once again, I began to lose consciousness. She must have felt it, because she waited until I was on the brink of passing out, and then stood up. "This is so much fun", she said, "but let's get those clothes off of you" I stripped all the way down, still panting from the lack of oxygen.
She stood above me, straddling me, and took her cute socks off to reveal beautiful feet. "Ah, they're quite soft..." she said. "But, you're going to have to earn them, slave. Get on the floor, put your head on the bed and look up." Putting her flip flops on, she then sat on my face with all 56 kilograms of her weight, resting her feet on each leg, slowly rubbing them. She pinned my hands down with hers, and I had absolutely no chance to escape. It then dawned on me -- she had complete control over me. She could kill me right here, and I couldn't do a damned thing about it! -- My thoughts were cut off short as she slapped a flip flop directly on my nuts; it was a solid shot. I groaned under her delectable ass, and she giggled, continuing to push down hard with both feet. The weight on my cock grew and grew as the weight on my face began to diminish. Soon, she was standing full weight on my balls, in her flip flops. She began to bounce, her flip flops never leaving my nuts. Finally, after I nearly began to weep from the pain, she stepped off. "Good slave..." she moaned.
She then removed the flip flops, and then her soccer jersey. "Back on the bed, now!", she ordered. "Yes mistress" I said. I sat on the bed, as she came back onto the bed. She pushed my chest down with her beautiful foot, and stood on my face. She walked back to my chest, and then ordered me to worship the soles of her feet. Her feet were slightly dusty, most likely from walking barefoot on a driveway, or something similar to that. After I cleaned her feet, she began to tease me. "What's wrong slave, do you like that?" she taunted, referring to the massive erection I had. "Better keep that in check", she said. She stepped off of my chest and ordered me to get on my knees, still on the bed. She stood in front of me, and grabbed me by the hair. Suddenly, she gave me a swift kick in the nuts. I groaned in pain, and buried my face between her feet, on the bed. "Tsk tsk", she muttered. "I told you to keep that cock in check". She pulled me back up by the hair, and gave another forceful kick. This landed me in the same position.
She moved behind me, ****** me to lie on my stomach and sat on my back. She wrapped my neck between her thighs, ******* me to stare at her feet. "I'll bet you want to cum badly" she teased. "I'll bet you want me to suck that penis of yours. Tell you what. Treat my feet the way you want your cock to be treated, and we'll see what happens."
She told me to lie underneath the bed, with nothing but my face sticking out from underneath. She offered me her foot, and I began to suck her toes. "Oh, you only want me to suck part of your cock?" she questioned. "No mistress!" I quickly exclaimed, and I began to deep throat her foot. Suddenly, her other foot quickly clamped on my nose, and more weight was applied. I could not breathe, and I was trapped under the bed! She finally relinquished me, and ordered me to come back up to the bed.
"Now it's your turn for some pleasure, slave" she said. She began to suck on my cock, but after only ten seconds of this heaven, she stopped. "Now, in order for you to cum, you must worship my vagina and ass while I reverse facesit you. Once I have orgasmed three times, without getting up, I will get to your orgasm. However, if you pass out, it's your loss, and you shall not cum."
She removed the rest of her clothing, and climbed aboard my face. She held onto my cock, without moving her hand, while my tongue went quickly to work. I could her her moan, but her delectable ass muffled my hearing. A minute passed, and I could feel myself begin to fade. Suddenly, the hand was removed from my cock, and I heard her spitting. The hand returned, and began to give me a handjob. "Don't you dare stop that worship!" she warned. My tongue remained at work, but my brain slowly began to shut down. I finally felt myself climax, as my ears rang, and everything went to dark...
I woke up an hour later on the bed in a pile of my own semen. On the desk lay a note. The note read: 'You impressed me a bit slave. I'd love for you to be my own slave, ready to please me whenever I call. Did I mention I'm also a figure skater...?'

END

Crymsonsplash
05-11-2005, 06:23 PM
Well, that was my first shot at writing a semi-long fetish story like that... Any compliments, comments, or complaints would greatly be appreciated.

BBTex
05-15-2005, 03:20 PM
very good story... i would love to read that ice skater one :)

crushee
05-18-2005, 08:56 AM
Great story, Crimsonsplash; that would make anybody want to meet with your Mistress

OdinsMan
05-22-2005, 11:23 PM
Awesome story, it was very well written.

Tballs
06-06-2005, 09:42 AM
Great 1st story. The only thing I would change, is that it would be me getting my balls stomped!