PDA

View Full Version : Where is Femaledom.com located?

vanpeltje
01-14-2005, 01:33 AM
I heard Femaledom.com is a dutch site... is that right? Where are the located?

SadisticSara
01-14-2005, 03:12 AM
I heard Femaledom.com is a dutch site... is that right? Where are the located?

Sharon (the Webmistress) and her team work and do their photo shoots in Hungary. Not in the Netherlands. ;)

- Sara :)

Trouble
01-15-2005, 12:22 AM
Sharon (the Webmistress) and her team work and do their photo shoots in Hungary. Not in the Netherlands. ;)

I thought I heard Denmark mentioned once... of course, Europe is made up of all these little tiny countries.... you know, like Latveria and Yugoslovakia.

the thing I remember most about hungary is that, some years back, when we had hemp paper available in the United States, the hemp came from Hungary (or so it was said); they had to turn the stuff into pulp before sending it because it is illegal to make pulp from hemp here.

Golly whiz, am I off-topic AGAIN?!?

SadisticSara
01-15-2005, 09:49 PM
I thought I heard Denmark mentioned once...
. . . . . . .

Only once? :o

Yes, Sharon is from Denmark.
She's also Danish in nationality (I think).

But she and her team do their photo shoots in Hungary.

That's mainly because everything is so much more expensive in Denmark.
She goes back to Denmark for short vacations and really appreciates the higher standard of living, level of technology, and over-all modernity there (as compared with Hungary).

Of course, any further personal information about Sharon should be addressed to her in her forum.

I'll limit myself to correcting factual misconceptions about Sharon only insofar as it has a practical bearing on www.femaledom.com (http://www.femaledom.com/) ; such as where the photo shoots are conducted (Hungary), the ethnicities/nationalities of the models (75% Hungarian, 15% Danish, 10% Spanish), and similar such information that I'm aware of.