PDA

View Full Version : What If?

play with my plums
05-19-2005, 09:05 PM
This is something I've wondered on a few times & would like to hear other peoples thoughts on the matter M&F.

What if womens primary reproductive organs (the ovary's) also had to hang outside the body due to temp control on fertility. They are - I would imagine - just as susceptible to pain as the beloved male equivalent, with a heavy knock probably causing a near vomitus level.

(1) Do you think that this would in any way change the strange power level in society causing things to be more balanced or unfortunately give men more of a chance to dominate women instead of equality with the fun that mutual busts could bring etc?

(2) Also girls do you think you might enjoy the idea of rough play on these little orbs that would be swinging between your legs. Having your partner pop them in his mouth & things? And guys would you like the idea of doing that?

(3) If a guy & a girl got hit in the same way in the nads, would it still be funny to see the guys pain but not the girls?

(4) And lastly if the situations were completely reversed, with the testes having to be safely contained in the body would there be any fun in dom games as the woman has virtually lost that interesting advantage/situation of being able to control the guy by degree's of threating/damaging behaviour to his most precious & vulnerable belongings?

By the way, I'm glad things are the way they are but I still wonder what if. :)

evilgrl
05-19-2005, 09:19 PM
This is something I've wondered on a few times & would like to hear other peoples thoughts on the matter M&F.

What if womens primary reproductive organs (the ovary's) also had to hang outside the body due to temp control on fertility. They are - I would imagine - just as susceptible to pain as the beloved male equivalent, with a heavy knock probably causing a near vomitus level.

(1) Do you think that this would in any way change the strange power level in society causing things to be more balanced or unfortunately give men more of a chance to dominate women instead of equality with the fun that mutual busts could bring etc?

(2) Also girls do you think you might enjoy the idea of rough play on these little orbs that would be swinging between your legs. Having your partner pop them in his mouth & things? And guys would you like the idea of doing that?

(3) If a guy & a girl got hit in the same way in the nads, would it still be funny to see the guys pain but not the girls?

(4) And lastly if the situations were completely reversed, with the testes having to be safely contained in the body would there be any fun in dom games as the woman has virtually lost that interesting advantage/situation of being able to control the guy by degree's of threating/damaging behaviour to his most precious & vulnerable belongings?

By the way, I'm glad things are the way they are but I still wonder what if. :)

These are interesting thoughts. I would have to say though if Women had "Balls" so to speak, I don't think it would be as funny to hurt women there. Part of the "fun" or intrige is because men are suppose to be stronger. So I think the act of being able to cause pain to a guy who is suppose to be stronger is fun. The fact that it's using his genitals against him makes it all that much hotter. But that's just me.

evilgrl

play with my plums
05-19-2005, 10:35 PM
So I think the act of being able to cause pain to a guy who is suppose to be stronger is fun. The fact that it's using his genitals against him makes it all that much hotter. But that's just me.

evilgrl

Thanks evilgirl :)

That was a truelly arousing answer. :D Got my mind asking more questions but I'll leave them for another day... think my beds calling me!

Trouble
05-20-2005, 12:47 AM
Considering the hypothetical ovaries hanging out where we can get at them...

I think that equality could become possible if women had the same biological disadvantage.

I volunteer Julie18nz for us to experiment with...

I don't think I would find it 'funny' to see a woman get busted, but I would find it arousing. In high school, some people in drama class were carrying a staircase up a staircase (yes, I meant a staircase was being carried up a staircase), and going around a corner, I noticed that one young lady, a Julie Venables, qA bout to get hit in the crotch with the corner of the staircase (the one we were carrying, not the one we were on), and she said, "Wait... guys... uh--" and then made a pained yelp when something got hit. She didn't seem all THAT hurt, and I seemed to be the only one who noticed, so i said, "Ouch! Right in the Venables!" She smiled. I should have asked her later if her "Venables" were okay.

I would have no interest in busting women's ovaries if my testicles were not hanging out where feet can impact them.

Magnum
05-20-2005, 09:21 AM
Nice to hear from you Evil. Have you or Snake Girl busted any balls lately? :D

David_B
05-20-2005, 01:04 PM
I would have to say though if Women had "Balls" so to speak, I don't think it would be as funny to hurt women there. Part of the "fun" or intrige is because men are suppose to be stronger. So I think the act of being able to cause pain to a guy who is suppose to be stronger is fun. The fact that it's using his genitals against him makes it all that much hotter. But that's just me.

evilgrl
I completely agree. It's the turning the tables element that is a big part of what makes BB so much fun... Not that I'm stronger than anybody, male or female.

For a near equivalent target outside her body, I suppose a hit to a woman's breasts could be almost as disabling as a kick to a man's testicles, but hurting a woman is just not a nice thing to do at all. From that perspective, I'm glad it's only men who have a nice, convenient, not too high target for a woman's knee or foot to attack and reduce him to tears without too much effort on her part.

David B.
--
http://www.ballbustinggoddess.com/Samples/Updates.html

evilgrl
05-20-2005, 09:25 PM
Nice to hear from you Evil. Have you or Snake Girl busted any balls lately? :D

Thanks for asking. Actually me and my friend kicked balls just a couple weeks ago. We know a guy who likes it so we take advantage of it. After all I need to stay in practice.

evilgrl

Trouble
05-20-2005, 11:36 PM
Thanks for asking. Actually me and my friend kicked balls just a couple weeks ago. We know a guy who likes it so we take advantage of it. After all I need to stay in practice.
* Swoon *

(Pulls off "Julie18nz is HOT!" t-shirt, pulls on "I am Evilgrl's Bitch" t-shirt.)

Julie18nz
05-22-2005, 01:20 AM
Hi Trouble,

Feel free to experiment on me :bananajum :bananajum :bananajum

As for the rest of it. For me, personally, IO would LOVE it if the overies were an easier target :D But I AM a sick little puppy :p

As for the 'inequality' part. I dont consider myself weaker, just coz I have tits instead of balls, that is a rather old fashioned perception to me.

I doubt very much if girls would enjoy being kicked as much as they like kicking as most girls I have met are chickens :p I am firmly of the belief that you shouldnt cause pain unless your willing to get pay back. If you want 'equality', then expect it in ALL aspects :)

I know my views will differ from 99.99999999999999999% of other people here, but I dont do BB as a Dom thing and dont really like the Dom scene much at all as its fuill of sick and twisted women, full of hatered, who, in my opinion need to go get a life :) Having said that "FEMDOM" is one of the few places I enjoy visiting, mainly because the people seem to be having FUN and that is what I am into :)

So, I say, YES, lets put the overies on the outside and see just how many girls STILL want to bust balls :D

Trouble
05-22-2005, 03:20 AM
As for the 'inequality' part. I dont consider myself weaker, just coz I have tits instead of balls, that is a rather old fashioned perception to me.
I, for one, think that your having tits instead of balls is one of your better qualities.
:bananad:

I doubt very much if girls would enjoy being kicked as much as they like kicking as most girls I have met are chickens :p
And I would add that what most of those chickens would have to fear is not getting their ovulating balls busted by the likes of Trouble, but by the likes of Julie18nz. Not that Trouble won't watch and think, "Cool! Julie just kicked that other chick in the OVARIES! That's gottah hurt!"

An1m051ty
05-22-2005, 10:51 PM
Well, there is a fetish known as Cuntbusting, kicking/hitting women right between the legs. Its usually F/F as far as I know, I've only seen a few pictures and I'm not really all that interested in it. I mean its basically the same thing as what you're talking about, right, considering its on the outside and still causing pain...
..Ok its a stretch but I wanted to contribute :P

Interesting story, on that note. I've been into BB since early teenage years, and I've managed to get myself busted plenty of times by friends' sisters. After building up a *little* more resiliance against it, in one wrestle or fight a girl (same age) said she'd beat the shit out of my nuts if I didnt apologize for something...I didn't. She kicked me in the nuts but it wasn't hard enough nor did it connect straight enough to bring me down. After she thrust her foot into my crotch, I retaliated right away in the same fashion (I kicked her in the crotch). I must have hit right on the money, and it must have been hard enough since she went down crying. She must have at least felt to some degree what it would be like to have nuts..
..I felt bad though so I let her beat on me the rest of the day.

David_B
05-23-2005, 12:26 PM
One of the models I work with told me a story about her sister who once fell and hit her crotch on a piece of wood. The area from her crotch to her belly and across to her thighs turned black and purple, and stayed bruised for a week. According to her sister the pain was indescribable when it happened.

David B.
--
http://www.ballbustinggoddess.com/Samples/Updates.html

i-quv
05-23-2005, 01:08 PM
Well, there is a fetish known as Cuntbusting, kicking/hitting women right between the legs. Its usually F/F as far as I know, I've only seen a few pictures and I'm not really all that interested in it. I mean its basically the same thing as what you're talking about, right, considering its on the outside and still causing pain....In Julie, we have our very own expert in Cuntbusting on this forum (aren’t we lucky :)). She’s been teaching us all about it so see the mother of all threads (now split into two to make it manageable):

http://femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2347&highlight=julie

for Part 1 and:

http://femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2511

for its continuation.

Magnum
05-23-2005, 01:18 PM
Well Evil, please give us the details. Since we all (the guys anyway) fantasize about you gals kicking us please don't keep a good (especially true) story to yourself. Pleeeeeese?