PDA

View Full Version : I am eager to know about 'skinned balls'.

torrie
05-19-2005, 11:50 PM
I am very much interseted in a man's balls. And I would like to know how it would be like (in color & shape) after the top skin is removed (i.e. the sack).
Anybody knows or has pics help me.

i-quv
05-20-2005, 05:26 AM
I am very much interseted in a man's balls. And I would like to know how it would be like (in color & shape) after the top skin is removed (i.e. the sack).
Anybody knows or has pics help me.See: http://www.femaledom.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=695
http://www.femaledom.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=694

and the ********** thread: http://www.femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1932

Magnum
05-20-2005, 09:08 AM
Maybe Sara should field this question since she did some ********** stuff (on animals). Here is a pic for you.

http://www.limbicnutrition.com/blog/archives/027578.html

SadisticSara
05-20-2005, 06:08 PM

I just finished posting some pics of that in the thread:
"********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods, etc.)" , at:
www.femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1932 (http://www.femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1932)

You can see the color and shape of bared testicles in those pics. After the blood is washed off they appear to be the same kind of off-while creamy-gray color as tendons, sinews and other such connective tissue. Like the 'gristle' found in meat. That's the 'tunic' of the testicle, which accounts for their physical integrity, resiliency and elasticity.
If you peel (cut) off the tunic you get to the 'tubules' packed inside. They're coiled like the intestines are coiled and packed in the abdomen. There's only fatty tissue between adjacent 'tubules', so one could unravel them into a long string by hand. Needless to say, you wouldn't be able to put the testicles back together after you got that far!

- Sara :)

play with my plums
05-20-2005, 07:07 PM
If you peel (cut) off the tunic you get to the 'tubules' packed inside. They're coiled like the intestines are coiled and packed in the abdomen. There's only fatty tissue between adjacent 'tubules', so one could unravel them into a long string by hand. Needless to say, you wouldn't be able to put the testicles back together after you got that far!

Ouch! Sounds like you've tried!! ;)

I saw a reverse vasectomy on TV a while back & when the doctor squeezed one of the guys balls through a slit SHE'D made in the scrotum it wasn't at all bloody, was a lot smoother looking than the ones in the pic's just shown & was kinda purply. Looked a lot like a peeled lychee!

Unfortunately I've been close to & witnessed the cutting out of large calves balls & they looked kind of shiney, smooth & white. Think I'm gonna try & blank that memory!

evilgrl
05-20-2005, 09:44 PM
I just finished posting some pics of that in the thread:
"********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods, etc.)" , at:
www.femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1932 (http://www.femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1932)

You can see the color and shape of bared testicles in those pics. After the blood is washed off they appear to be the same kind of off-while creamy-gray color as tendons, sinews and other such connective tissue. Like the 'gristle' found in meat. That's the 'tunic' of the testicle, which accounts for their physical integrity, resiliency and elasticity.

Wow Sara the fact that you know all this is pretty cool. I never knew that they could be "unraveled into a long string". So I guess they are like two balls of string? I thought they were more like eggs with a hard outer and goo on the inside. I love learning new things. Now maybe for some hands on learning!!!!

evilgrl

Trouble
05-20-2005, 11:43 PM
Wow Sara the fact that you know all this is pretty cool. I never knew that they could be "unraveled into a long string". So I guess they are like two balls of string? I thought they were more like eggs with a hard outer and goo on the inside. I love learning new things. Now maybe for some hands on learning!!!!
Ulps.

(Grabs balls protectively, holds up small sign that reads: "Inquizitiv here. I'm a lightweight. Please don't unravel my tubes.")

i-quv
05-21-2005, 01:05 AM
Ulps.

(Grabs balls protectively, holds up small sign that reads: "Inquizitiv here. I'm a lightweight. Please don't unravel my tubes.")
:soomad AAaarrrrrhhh

lurker
05-21-2005, 06:22 PM
To the mods and everyone here: can we be clearly warned about the presence in a thread of disturbing stuff like those pictures?

Sorry.......i got sick........... :(

Tamakeri
05-21-2005, 08:18 PM
To the mods and everyone here: can we be clearly warned about the presence in a thread of disturbing stuff like those pictures?

I would think that you would be clever enough to recognize that if the topic is "I'm eager to know about skinned balls" that you just might see some pictures of skinned balls (or worse). Maybe that's just me, I don't know. If you are old enoughto be a member of this forum you are old enough to decide for yourself what you want to look at without somebody holding your little hand so you aren't "disturbed".

SadisticSara
05-22-2005, 05:19 PM

Hi 'lurker' :)
I'm the Moderator here (and Administrator).
Sorry you got sick.
But I agree with Tamakeri.
The title of this thread should have been a clear enough warning.

Besides, so far there are no pics in this thread. To see the pics you had to have clicked on a link or looked for a thread mentioned above that indicated it displayed the kind of pics asked for by 'torrie' in the first post here ("skinned balls").

I stated that the pics that I mentioned above are in the "**********" thread.
If you click on a link or look for mentioned pics that say they show skinned balls in the ********** thread, then that's what you should expect to see.

Maybe I should warn you right now that there are other pics and video clips on this forum that you would probably find much more disturbing than the skinned balls that sickened you. They're clearly marked as being extreme. If you're squeemish about the extreme stuff, maybe you should avoid those ones. Everything is accurately labelled and there are enough other threads that aren't as disturbing.

smackMyNuts
05-22-2005, 05:32 PM
Now, I'm not disturbed by the pictures and the like, especially since they are only -linked- from this thread, not actually in it, but I will say that this is not what I expected. I figured that "skinned balls" was going to be like "skinned knees". The sort of thing where a bunch of the skin is cut and injured and it hurts a lot, but there isn't any lasting damage. After all, the scrotum isn't just skin. There's a layer of muscle there.

Smack

SadisticSara
05-22-2005, 06:49 PM
Now, I'm not disturbed by the pictures and the like, especially since they are only -linked- from this thread, not actually in it, but I will say that this is not what I expected. I figured that "skinned balls" was going to be like "skinned knees". The sort of thing where a bunch of the skin is cut and injured and it hurts a lot, but there isn't any lasting damage. After all, the scrotum isn't just skin. There's a layer of muscle there.
Smack

OK. That's true. :)
But anyone reading the first post in this thread, before even getting to any links, would have a better idea of what this thread is about:

So... it's more like a "skinned" animal than a "skinned" knee. ;)
Anyway, I admit that some of the pics (and content) on these forums are "extreme". Some is a bit much for me too. That's why I try to make sure such stuff is accurately labelled. Sorry if anyone gets offended or sickened. But I'd rather not censor the content on these forums unless it's either against the Rules here or illegal. Some fetishes are by their very nature much more extreme than others.

By the way, the pics I posted in the "**********" thread for torrie are also labelled "extreme", just in case the word "**********" in that thread's title didn't indicate clearly enough that anything in that thread may be extreme.

powerslave
06-11-2005, 08:03 PM
Head off to http://www.bmezine.com

You will find heaps of pics of modified bits and stuff. Some bloody and disturbing. Was reseaching into genital piercing and stumbled onto a photo of a guy posing with his family jewels in the palm of his hands. They were outside his sac ?!!!! and bloody too.

Anyways, you'll find lots of skinned pics there.