PDA

View Full Version : Genital Piercings

slave_bill
05-23-2005, 02:50 PM
First of all, sorry to post in ball busting this question but I need your help and here is the most "traffic".

So to my question...
Mistress, asked me to pierce with needle my cock. This is quite easy, if I have a very thin needle. Of course sterilized... The problem is that now she asked me to pierce my cock in the area of the urethra but not only this... she askes me to sew it with thread... I tried but after first right-through pinch with thread I got scared of the bleeding. I know that bleeding is something i will have in such action... What I don't know is the damage it can cause to my cock... Imagine 4-5 piercings in the area of urethra hole... (ok sterilized needles-thread always...)...

Anyone have any answer for me? Please HELP ME!!!

iagree
05-23-2005, 04:39 PM
I would contact some peircers about this. Cock peircings are not too uncommon and also the seemingly popular "prince albert" peircing goes through the tip and the urethra. So look up local peircers or go online and find a professional peircing forum to ask about it, maybe a body modification website. Other than that, if youu find out its not safe, of course dont do it. But if it is safe and you are still not comfortable with it, then dont do it. I know slave mistress relationships can get pretty intense but it should always be a consensual relationship and if you are not comfortable with something you shouldnt do it and your mistress should understand.

SadisticSara
05-23-2005, 06:45 PM
First of all, sorry to post in ball busting this question but I need your help and here is the most "traffic".
So to my question...
Mistress, asked me to pierce with needle my cock. This is quite easy, if I have a very thin needle. Of course sterilized... The problem is that now she asked me to pierce my cock in the area of the urethra but not only this... she askes me to sew it with thread... I tried but after first right-through pinch with thread I got scared of the bleeding. I know that bleeding is something i will have in such action... What I don't know is the damage it can cause to my cock... Imagine 4-5 piercings in the area of urethra hole... (ok sterilized needles-thread always...)...
Anyone have any answer for me? Please HELP ME!!!

I think that others might be interested in genital piercings too, since it's more popular now (in some countries) than it was a few years ago.
So this can be the thread for genital piercings and adornments for those piercings.

In my opinion, genital piercing isn't (generally) something for a person to do by themselves at home.
Nor should it be done on the spur of the moment, especially if one is under the influence of alcohol or other drugs that may distort one's perceptions, feelings or inhibitions.

I agree with "iagree" :D
Consult a professional first.

In this case, the danger would be mainly from infection caused by accidentally piercing or scratching the urethra, or from infection picked up by the sutures after the operation. The 'thread' could pick up bacteria from underwear, bedsheets, toilet seats, or anything it came in contact with and transmit them to the tissues that were pierced or scratched. If the thread isn't special surgical thread it could transmit bacteria more easily. The thread itself could become a good growing place for different types of bacteria. Transmitting the bacteria to your body could happen at any time until the tissues are healed completely. If the urethra were scratched too, an infection could travel along the urethra into the bladder and to other internal goodies and become a dangerous infection.

The prevention of such an infection would likely include antibiotics.
The treatment for such an infection would also probably include antibiotics.
But, of course, a doctor should prescribe the right kind.

Piercings can be done safely. But unless one has sufficient medical knowledge, a professional should be consulted.
I don't have any piercings, but that's just a matter of my personal preference and taste.

Some piercings have advantages, such as giving oneself or one's sexual partner extra stimulation.
Anyone with genital piercings have anything to say about their piercings? Want to talk about it?

- Sara :)

David_B
05-24-2005, 11:38 AM
The problem is that now she asked me to pierce my cock in the area of the urethra but not only this... she askes me to sew it with thread... I tried but after first right-through pinch with thread I got scared of the bleeding.
Hello Slave_Bill,

From your post, it sounds as if this is not something that you would have considered if your mistress hadn't asked. It's up to you, of course, but I would say don't do it, unless it's something you really want. Be aware that occasional deaths due to blood loss resulting from damage to the frenular artery, which supplies blood to the glans, leading to hypovolemic shock have been known. So just to echo what everyone else has said, DIY cock piercing is not something to try. Go to a professional instead, if you decide to go through with it.

David B.
--
http://www.ballbustinggoddess.com/Samples/Updates.html

slave_bill
05-24-2005, 11:45 AM
I am totaly shocked from what I hear! I guess I have to inform mistress about these warnings! Thank you all!

Of course I don't want to die... ;)

Shortiesmif
05-14-2006, 08:43 AM
It has been interesting for my wife and I to read the posts in this thread, because we've been doing something similar for almost five years. However, the main thrust of this thread seems to be piercing for the purpose of installing rings or something similar.

When we do that particular type of sex play, it's always for the purpose of increasing our mutual arousal, and it works so well that it's become a very important part of our sessions. In point of fact, all she does is stick long needles into, and in some cases, completely through, my nipples and penis. It's impossible for me to describe the "rush" I feel when I look down at her kneeling in front of me, holding the point of one of her needles against my cock with one hand, while she uses the other to stimulate me and keep me hard. When she begins to push the thing into my flesh, the burning, stinging pain always makes me cry out, even though she asks me to please be quiet. Judging by her reactions, she loves that time just as much as I do.

The part about piercing the urethra concerns both of us, more than a little. As has been noted in other posts here, the likelihood of infection occurring from such a practice is very high, and for that reason, my wife would never do such a thing to me. As she says, the purpose of the whole thing is to make both of us hot, not to cause harm. That's why we would caution others to be very, very careful about doing such a thing.

Are we the "odd couple" here, or do others also find needle play stimulating? I guess we won't stop either way, but it would be nice to hear from others who enjoy the same sort of thing.