PDA

View Full Version : Incredible moments with the mistress (quickie #1, a story by Crymsonsplash)

Crymsonsplash
05-30-2005, 05:18 PM
[Ballbusting, Facesitting, Foot Worship, ****** Cunnilingus, Blowjob, Handjob]

It was a dreary day, and I had served my mistress rather well in the morning, so I had decided to give my battered body a rest. Being a deep sleeper, my senses seemed to fade away. My mistress, still feeling rather sadistic, crept up to me, totally naked.
She quietly climbed on top of the bed, and rolled me to my back. I felt nothing, and still continued in my deep sleep. It was then when she decided to give me a solid stomp on my nuts. "Wake up slave, this is pathetic!"
I groaned in shock as my balls were feeling rather sore. She then quickly sat on my face. "Pleasure me, now slave!" she ordered.
My tongue began to work quickly, as my mistress moaned in ecstacy. She began to squeeze my shaft, but loosened her grip, and rubbed slowly, as to make me hard. As she rose up, air rushed into my lungs. "I had to go out onto the driveway to get the mail, slave. My feet are a little dusty. I want you to clean them EXTREMELY well, immediately."
She sat on my stomach, and I began to lick and suck the soles of her small, yet very sexy feet. She ****** me to pleasure her as well, using my fingers. I had spent about 5 minutes on each foot, when she moved forward and began to ride my face, using my nose to get off. She reached back and squeezed my balls harder than she knew she was; her pleasure giving her extra energy, extra strength. "mmph!" my screams of pain muffled underneath her.
Eventually she relinquished them, and rose up. My vision was blurred and spotty, since the oxygen was cut off from my brain for so long. As soon as I was clear, I heard her voice. "Well done, slave. I'll let you get back to your nap now. In fact, I'll help you."
She sat her glorious ass back upon my face, pinning my once flailing arms down with her feet. "You're going to pass out, and there's nothing you can do about it" she smugly said. She then moved her feet beneath my head, pushed up as she bent forward, shoving my face even deeper into her delectable behind. She then began to give me one of the greatest BJs I would probably ever know. My world began to grow dark though, and I felt as if I would not know a climax from this session. I did however, as I blew harder than Mt. St. Helens. I began to fade into unconsciousness, but I did not struggle. Why should I? My mistress had me pinned, and there was absolutely nothing, and I mean nothing I could do about it...

END

OdinsMan
06-03-2005, 10:09 AM
Wow, great story.