PDA

View Full Version : Asian Girls: the best kickers?

djto
06-03-2005, 01:43 PM
i have decided to do a thread dedicated to all those asian girls who kick guys. In my opinion, asian girls r the best ball busters, and the stuff on kinkeri etc never fails to amaze me! if anyone has any files, pictures of asian girls in action or any links to asian ballbusting sites, please post them. I will try my best to upload a few files asap. What does everyone think? Are they the best?

i-quv
06-03-2005, 02:13 PM
Hooray! My IP address ban for uploads at Rapidshare appears to have expired. Let’s see how long that lasts? ;)

The old link to the mpg file ‘Asian mistress’ has expired so I have reposted for those that didn’t get it first time. Its my fave Asian clip and features two lasses and a guy with his jewel’s on a string. I guess if this is to be a thread then the clip belongs here :)

LINK: http://rapidshare.de/files/2156380/asian_mistress.mpg.html

As always go to bottom and hit the 'free' download button. You may then be asked to twiddle ure thumbs for 60 seconds or so (depending on traffic volume) but I think it's worth the wait :)

Give me a good old Anglo-Saxon gurl tho :) Each to their own tho’ as they’re all pink inside anyway! ;)
Enjoy,
Inq

Sacktap
06-03-2005, 03:00 PM
I Looooove Asian Girls

jigab00
06-03-2005, 11:22 PM
Here's another one from that same video. Unfortunately, that's all I have from this series...

http://rapidshare.de/files/2163122/femdom_-_asian_mistress_-_005.avi.html

J

evilgrl
06-04-2005, 12:53 AM
i have decided to do a thread dedicated to all those asian girls who kick guys. In my opinion, asian girls r the best ball busters, and the stuff on kinkeri etc never fails to amaze me! if anyone has any files, pictures of asian girls in action or any links to asian ballbusting sites, please post them. I will try my best to upload a few files asap. What does everyone think? Are they the best?

I always noticed that a whole lot of guys love the asian girls kicking. I'm not sure why but it also seems that a lot of asian girls seem to be very into kicking, I wonder if it's a cultural thing. I wonder if the reverse is true too that more asian guys are into it, or have more tolerence. Sounds like another research project.

evilgrl

Trouble
06-04-2005, 01:02 AM
Give me a good old Anglo-Saxon gurl tho :) Each to their own tho’ as they’re all pink inside anyway! ;)
Are you sure? How many have you cut open?

I'd go with European, also (yes, "European" is a bit more broad than "Anglo-Saxon", but, there it be...). I have only ever been kicked by white chicks. It's quite possible that if I had been getting kicked in the nuts by a Japanese woman, I might very well say, "Ooh, yeah, love me them Asian wimmin!" -- but all they have around here are whites. It was illegal until 1925 for blacks to move to Oregon, and other laws that-- oops, legalese is just not the same topic. Suffice it to say that I am stuck with whites.

Had a Creole ballbuster, but she looked white. I volunteer her for Inq to cut open so we can check and see if she is pink inside. (For Julie18nz I have a very, um, "inventive" thing in mind by which we could check to see what colour she is inside -- don't worry, Julie, it isn't painless!)

jigab00
06-04-2005, 01:04 AM
I disagree. While I do see lots of japanese ball kicking (lit. "tamakeri"), I think it's a natural phenomenon that's evenly spread amongst ballbusting in other cultures. The vast majority of bb out there is related to kicking as it's the most "natural" bb to begin with. It may be closely related to foot fetishism as well, but I think the ole "kick-in-the-balls" is as old as when humans first started standing upright.

What I think is closer to the reason why there is a preference for "Asian" (really Japanese) ballkicking is that Japanese men take a whole lot more abuse than any other, and I think this is mainly due to who these men are. Many of them are recruited specifically for these videos, and are mainly into ballbusting as a main fetish. This leads to more focused and intense scenes with lots of bb. Given the higher pain tolerance, the women have the opportunity to kick harder, and more often - leading to a better performance. There's something to be said about a restrictive male-dominated society having something to do with it as well, but that's neither here nor there.

Over here, much of the stuff you typically see is men who are into femdom and not specifically bb - consequently, the bb content is not quite so violent and also far less frequent. Hence, I argue that the proportion of bb related to kicking is the same, whether it be Japanese or otherwise. Quality and magnitude, on the other hand...

Then again, maybe it's all that fish. Hmm.
J

carnivorous_daisy
06-04-2005, 01:51 AM
asian girls are totally better at bb. there are always exceptions to the rule like ballbust.net, but i will use kinkeri.co.jp, tamahimeden, and personal experience as proof that asian girls are better at bb.

they kick harder, and seem to be more about the act itself rather than the talk or scenarios or domination, but they do the act so well i dont think the rest of that stuff matters.

Inqy
06-04-2005, 08:54 AM
Now where to put this? :confused: What the hell she’s Asian so it might fit best here: http://www.bluelightning-videos.com/tgp/may05/may05_102.htm

Trouble
06-04-2005, 11:42 AM
I always noticed that a whole lot of guys love the asian girls kicking. I'm not sure why but it also seems that a lot of asian girls seem to be very into kicking, I wonder if it's a cultural thing. I wonder if the reverse is true too that more asian guys are into it, or have more tolerence. Sounds like another research project.
ABSOLUTELY! I pledge my left nut to you!

Uhm... I mean, why, yes, I think it would be a great idea to create the Foundation doe Evilgrl's Study of Kicking Guys in the Balls and have said Foundation pay for the ballology studies that you conduct, including an extensive study of the effect of cultural differences on BB.

For my own opinion, I propose that the population density of Japan is the critical factor. A great deal of Japan's idiosyncratic culture can trace its roots back to population density: the strict codes of conduct, the insistence on efficiency, the (former) warlike tendency, the tamakeri, etc.

Another puny island nation with a high population density (but not as severe as Japan's) is found in the UK, where kicking guys in the balls has become more popular.

Inqy
06-04-2005, 01:43 PM
Another puny island nation with a high population density (but not as severe as Japan's) is found in the UK, where kicking guys in the balls has become more popular.Puny nation or puny island?

Wotever, it does seem that the UK seems to out punch its weight when it comes to BB. We’re not a patch on Japan though when it comes to the topic but I'm workin on it. :)
Inq

oldphart
06-04-2005, 03:39 PM
My experience with Asian Ladies is that they seem to get "Into It" more than europeans. They can be - or seem to be --- very angry and dangerous :)

bustthem
06-04-2005, 08:01 PM
I think they are the most perverse, aren't they?

Trouble
06-04-2005, 10:57 PM
I think they are the most perverse, aren't they?
I do not know about Asia in general, but Japan has quite the reputation... my, my, my... I remember watching a Japanese movie about a hooker. Hooo-Whee! She goes to one house; this chick has a guy on a leash, orders the guy to perform oral sex on her, then tells the prostitute to urinate in a bowl that the guy provides, then orders the guy (the one on the leash? yeah, that one) to drink it. My goodness. So they pay the hooker a bunch of Yen and the guy gets dressedin a business suit and heads out at about the same time as the hooker. You know, acting like it was all nothing at all.

Now, I'm not saying that ALL Japanese are twisted and warped, but when it comes to puny island nations, Japan takes Top Gun for reputation for perversity. If we send Julie there, she might find herself in over her head -- now, seriously, if it's more than julie18nz is up for, then it's pretty whacked out.

The other puny island nation that came up recently is working hard to catch up, but the Japanese have quite the head start.

Tamakeri
06-04-2005, 11:04 PM
For my money the Japanese girls may not be physically big enough to deliver the hardest kicks, but they certainly put in the effort.

A small example: http://rapidshare.de/files/2184227/clip7.wmv.html (http://rapidshare.de/files/2184227/clip7.wmv.html)

That's Mia from California Mean Girls.

jigab00
06-04-2005, 11:57 PM
Trouble, the movie you're talking about is Tokyo Decadence. It's actually quite a sad movie about a prostitute specializing in "submissive" parts. The part you quoted has to do with her meeting a pro-domme - so the rest of the movie is quite different (so others know what to expect). And, honestly imo, that same scenario probably plays out QUITE commonly in North America. There's a very strong link between high-powered businessmen or politicians (people that tend to deal in large responsibilities or power) having fetishes of situations in which there is a loss of control (or none at all) or role reversal. I think most of us here may have the same fetish to an extent (focused on the loss of control relating to being punished by bb). Let's face it, the excitement comes from a woman having the power to hurt us without much trouble (no pun intended, Trouble!), and the power reversal the situation entails. The root of any BDSM tendency is giving up the power, or having it forcibly removed, in a controlled environment which ironically becomes both a liberating and erotic experience.

Just as an aside, Japan does have somewhat of an overblown rep for extreme kink. While it is true that kink is far more widely explored and available, society is typically quite conservative. The undercurrent, of course, may be driven by the close proximity of people and the pressures of an overachieving business sector, but please don't go to Japan looking for prodommes prowling the streets, or teenage girls giggling about their latest bukkake session to their friends or anything.

Okay, just so you don't think I'm a pompous ole windbag, let the Asian kicking commence! And just to be contrary, here's some NON Japanese ballkicking! Tcha-ching!

http://rapidshare.de/files/2184771/BallBust.net0367.rm.html
http://rapidshare.de/files/2184789/BallBust.net0369.rm.html
http://rapidshare.de/files/2184799/BallBust.net0370.rm.html
http://rapidshare.de/files/2184814/BallBust.net0371.rm.html
http://rapidshare.de/files/2184834/BallBust.net0372.rm.html

J

David_B
06-05-2005, 03:20 AM
Japan does have somewhat of an overblown rep for extreme kink. While it is true that kink is far more widely explored and available, society is typically quite conservative.
Japan has a very layered society, with clear roles assigned based on individuals' social status. I think a society such as this is a very fertile breeding ground for people to express themselves in dom/sub scenarios in their private lives, as in some ways this is an extension of what they are brought up to expect in their normal daily lives at work, school, etc.

David B.
--
http://www.ballbustinggoddess.com/Samples/Updates.html

jigab00
06-05-2005, 10:29 AM
You're certainly correct. A favourite expression for the Japanese is "The standing nail gets hammered down". It's a rigid system that doesn't leave much room for individualism or flamboyance. It's a tough place to live, where failed expectations are sometimes strong enough to kill you (the suicide rate in Japan is highest in developed countries).

I think we're on the same wavelength David.
J

Magnum
06-05-2005, 02:26 PM
I have a couple of DVD's that involve a trailer parked in a parking lot in Japan where they ask gals off of the street in to kick guys in the balls. I can't understand the language but they are normal everyday Japanese gals/Women who go in and bust these guys balls. It's crazy, why can't that happen here? I'm moving, oh, wait I can't. My wife wouldn't approve. I nominate Trouble to go so we can live through him. Yes it must be trouble. Please keep us posted Trouble.

Trouble
06-06-2005, 02:28 AM
There's a very strong link between high-powered businessmen or politicians (people that tend to deal in large responsibilities or power) having fetishes of situations in which there is a loss of control. . .
OY! I just 'lost' a re-election bid, I know what you mean! (I did not really lose; I'm unbeatable, so the elections committee kept my name off the ballot. Not that I wanted to serve another year in office, but I'm going to file every kind of complaint form I can get my hands on.)

I do not recommend the movie as a source of entertainment; I think that that scene shows very well the particular perspective that exists more in Japan than elsewhere. One minute, you are with a dom, the next, you put your suit and tie back on and it's back to being respectable businessman, just like that. Put another way, the Japanese culture is so artificial in so many ways that it's all role-play; "I am wearing a suit and tie, so I am now a manager." "I am wearing a dog collar, treat me like your doggie." -- the persona changes as fast as the clothes.

Not to say that the Japanese are emotionless zombies; like Vulcans, they occasionally let a smile or a flash of anger or love show through. ;)

David_B
06-07-2005, 03:25 AM
A favourite expression for the Japanese is "The standing nail gets hammered down". It's a rigid system that doesn't leave much room for individualism or flamboyance. It's a tough place to live, where failed expectations are sometimes strong enough to kill you (the suicide rate in Japan is highest in developed countries).
In that context becoming involved in a fetish could be seen as an expression of rebellion. I notice the name of Kinkeri's video line is "Freedom". Many of the scenarios I have seen involve role reversal: secretaries beating up businessmen, students beating up teachers, nurses beating up doctors and patients, i.e. they show a woman in a socially weaker position having power over her superior. I get the impression that these scenarios have a deeper resonance for Japanese viewers, but some of the nuances may be slightly lost on those of us in the west.

David B.
--
http://www.ballbustinggoddess.com/Samples/Updates.html

djto
06-07-2005, 10:43 AM
does any1 have any clips from kinkeri? i think those free samples are good of bb. thanks for posting all the clips so far. they are amazing!
www.kinkeri.co.jp is the site. has any1 ever joined?

toughtony
06-07-2005, 12:39 PM
interesting asian clips off of alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.femdom on the usenet and it seems like asian ladies have a very nice mean streak. Don't want to generalize about an entire race but it seems like they are always smiling when making men suffer and pity or compassion is not part of the scene. Tony.

carnivorous_daisy
06-07-2005, 09:17 PM
i tried getting a membership to kinkeri.co.jp, but they have a stupid "phone number" field where you have to enter a valid japanese phone number otherwise you are denied membership. fucking stupid. they would have TONS of business if their membership application were much more simplified. i have joined other japanese sites that are very simple to join, so its not the japanese regulations that is ******* them to make things so difficult. if anyone has a solution to this, please let me know, i will join that same day.

supermat
06-08-2005, 10:34 AM
would they actually call you? if not just search for some japanese phone numbers online that are valid and use that. that might just work.

tonyr
06-11-2005, 08:35 AM
The female who is actually doing the kicking is white English.
I have found that judging anyone on the basis of race is a waste of time, even for ballbusting. I have had memorable and waste of time experiences with women of all races with regards to ballbusting. For too many ballbusting is purely a mental fantasy that they will never bring to physical fruition. In my experiences, fantasy and reality are two different things. As much as the fantasy of the Oriental Femme Fatale BallBustress appeals, I would always rather just be ballbusting with a woman whom is good at BallBusting rather than be caught up in a fantasy that impedes the reality.

Hooray! My IP address ban for uploads at Rapidshare appears to have expired. Let’s see how long that lasts? ;)

The old link to the mpg file ‘Asian mistress’ has expired so I have reposted for those that didn’t get it first time. Its my fave Asian clip and features two lasses and a guy with his jewel’s on a string. I guess if this is to be a thread then the clip belongs here :)

LINK: http://rapidshare.de/files/2156380/asian_mistress.mpg.html

As always go to bottom and hit the 'free' download button. You may then be asked to twiddle ure thumbs for 60 seconds or so (depending on traffic volume) but I think it's worth the wait :)

Enjoy,
Inq

tonyr
06-11-2005, 04:20 PM
There is a lot that goes on very quietly in the U.K. Sexual experimentation and freedom was very much the reserve of the elite ruling classes until very recent times. The U.K. is a land with the history of a Lord owning the land and the people on it. BDSM has a fair portion of its influences from this period of time and history. There is a rise in the awareness of ballbusting within the U.K. but this is just part of a general terend towards variations on sexual acts, which has come about as the nation wakes up just a little bit more than before. Still there is an unease with sexual matters. All those druken lads and laddettes that one witnesses in any town center on a Friday and Saturday night getting all supposedly hot and kinky and free with each other, is far from true sexual awareness. The very druken state that they put themselves into is as much a revelation of the unease with sexual interaction. Drunk, one can blame it on the booze. That is sad, for sex in all its wonderful consenting adults for consenting adults modes, it far more enjoyable when aware and opened spiritually for its enlightening properties.
This is the aspect that the ruling elites are only too aware of with regards to sex, be it man and woman in coitius or a mass orgy or a ballbusting session. This understanding of sexual energy is then utilised to shape, influence and mold societies, not always for the better.
With regards to ballbusitng, on this level it is vey much the same as any sexual interaction. If the persons are in harmony, then it will be enjoyable. If not, then it will be not. There are those who do thrive on the, If Not.
Ballbusting is something that should be a cool and enjoyable experience. The more that I observe across the various forums, make me clearly understand that those that do are in fact a small portion incomparison to the many whom observe content and thrive on the factors of discomfort of the reciever and wish for the female deliver to be even more sadistic and hard kicking. The bottom line is that race is no guarantee of ballbusting prowess. Not everyone wishes to express their ballbusting experiences as a web site. Particulary with regards to the elites whom are above the issues of morality and conduct that is designed for the masses.

tonyr
06-11-2005, 04:32 PM
Japanese web sites greatly admire the perspective of other nations and races. Japanese law is very clearly defined with regards to the internet and they are commiting an offence if they link with sites that feature nudity in their public pages as is the same with German Sites.. There is also the issue of language and the lust that westerners have for the oriental woman that is sadly warped, derogatory and misguided amongst other things. Finally, the Japanese sites value their intellectual property as does this site and any webmaster whom grafts to make their site a reality. And this is why they are most reticent to open up. The past actions of others shapes the actions of their's towards the outside today.

imlost568
06-13-2005, 09:23 PM
personaly i would just love to be busted by an asian girl, not because she kicks any better than european girls but just cuz asian girls are hotter. well sometimes lol. my favorite asain dominatirx is damiana chi. she is beautiful! i would probably even pay her price if i got the chance. heres her link:
http://damianachi.com/

Tamakeri
06-14-2005, 01:15 AM
personaly i would just love to be busted by an asian girl, not because she kicks any better than european girls but just cuz asian girls are hotter. well sometimes lol. my favorite asain dominatirx is damiana chi. she is beautiful! i would probably even pay her price if i got the chance. heres her link:
http://damianachi.com/Was worth it. I speak from experience. I have worshipped at the Chi Temple more than once, earlier in my stop wishing and do it phase.

imlost568
06-14-2005, 06:58 AM
wow does she suduce you such as kissing and stuff and then tie you up. or how does she do it?

Tamakeri
06-14-2005, 07:32 AM
wow does she suduce you such as kissing and stuff and then tie you up. or how does she do it?She is a professional domme- there was no kissing or sexual touching (or sexual release either). I'm sure she is willing to tie you up but she didn't do that with me. I had my first session with her alone then a later session with both her and her sister Jezebel. I really liked the session with her alone better because she was more focused on me. It was, however, more money than I want to spend for an evening's entertainment which is why I'm not over there on a weekly basis.

tonyr
06-15-2005, 04:00 AM
She is a professional domme- there was no kissing or sexual touching (or sexual release either). I'm sure she is willing to tie you up but she didn't do that with me. I had my first session with her alone then a later session with both her and her sister Jezebel. I really liked the session with her alone better because she was more focused on me. It was, however, more money than I want to spend for an evening's entertainment which is why I'm not over there on a weekly basis.

I am far from convinced that pro-dommes are truely geared up for being ballbustresses. So many feature ballbusting and cbt as specialisations but the feedback that has filtered through via my site and via my own experiences, leaves me with the feeling that a lot of dommes are too much about 'respect for mistress' and 'my wish list', and not enough about being truely knowledgible and proficient about ballbusting. The pro-domme scene seems to be filled with some very ego geared up persons. The dommes I have come across, seem to have emotional scarring that manifests itself in not wanting to ultimately accept the fact that what they offer is a sexual service. They look down at prostitutes, whom are humans just like themselves. Come on, afterall, sex is more than just an erection and a vagina. It encompasses all the realms of human interaction and intercourse, and that includes acts done by the person on themselves alone. The best ballbusting comes when there is a bond between the persons involved. Pro-dommes seem to be uneasy with bonds that do not comply, or transgress, their boundaries. I'm not Sigmund Fraud, sorry Freud, but that kinda leaves me thinking that many of them have difficulty in establishing interactions with men and even women beyond the Mistress, Domina, world and environment. This environment is filled with much regalia, pomp and pagentry, props and equipment. Ballbusting requires contact with the balls and when contact is made, the response from the receiver is often strong, passionate and emmotional. Too much of the domme world seems to be about distance and obiedience, clinical control. Ballbusting requires close communicado and interaction. This seems to be at odds with much I observe in the domina bdsm world.

Tamakeri
06-15-2005, 07:50 AM
In general I agree and have posted so before here and personally haven't been to a "pro" in a few years. But in specific, generalities and stereotypes aside, you can find "pros" that you connect with at the time that can make for some truly memorable experiences, and I was lucky enough to have one such with Damiana Chi some years ago.

tonyr
06-15-2005, 09:15 AM
I think it is equally an issue of education and attitudes with regards to ballbusting. Once a ballbustress has been made knowlegible about ballbusting and that they don't template every client, then the session should be without problems. If they assume that client b is the same as client a just because they both like ballbusting, then thats were problems can and eventually will occur. A lot of what we do is down to our biorythms. Somedays the same kick will have you in orgamic overthrows and the identical kick on another day will have you in excruitiating uncomfortable pain. I am very much an advocate for stepping up the pace slowly rather than assuming that yesterday is the same as today. Ultimately, its each to their own, but with our art, safety should be always at the forefront as injury can be extreme and irreversible.
I've seen the Chi Sisters sites. The mind is very active with ideas. I feel a journey west is on the horizon. :D

Guitar Man
06-15-2005, 12:09 PM
i personally prefer the russian girls from russianbbgirls.com. wow! they're beautiful, and they have good technique. plus the reaction isn't bad either.

never really had time for the asian ladies.

nothing like a bad reaction from the guy to ruin a good kick/knee!

crushee
06-15-2005, 01:39 PM
I seriously think they are the best kickers: they have usualy huge legs and thighs, with extremely (at least to me!) powerful muscles.

There used to be a Japanese site, on the net, with an address including the word "TAMAHIMEDEN" , with heavily built female wrestlers giving kicks, stomps, punches and squeezes to male opponents' balls. They were extremely tough, and no man could stand more than three kicks, although they seemed to wear some protection in their trousers...

Unfortunately, this site seems to have (been!) closed, and I have not -yet- found another similar site.

Another "strong girl" with obvious Asian origins is Rebekah Kresila, a bodybuilder and wrestler from Ohio who appears sometimes in mixed wrestling videos, but -as far as I know- not too often in kicking...

Hoping to have added to the debate...

jtomin32
06-29-2005, 01:10 AM
Hi,

Having gone to a decent number of pro's over the years, I would definitely say it's hit or miss. My current approach is to make sure i get a few minutes on the phone with them prior to any meeting, and just be very specific. The ones who aren't as into it are usually easy to weed out when you talk about it. The dommes whom I've had great sessions with always express interest and start talking about their techniques (like the one I spoke with this week who talks about liking to wear boxing gloves and tie up the balls like a punching bag and have a workout - that's a good sign!)...

Let me know if you need any recommendations in the Bay Area!

Sandman
01-02-2006, 06:54 PM
i tried getting a membership to kinkeri.co.jp, but they have a stupid "phone number" field where you have to enter a valid japanese phone number otherwise you are denied membership. if anyone has a solution to this, please let me know, i will join that same day.

I joined about a year ago. Yeah, I remember some problem with a phone number. It was something stupid like entering the country code or something like that. Anyway, they don't call you and the site is AMAZING. I plan to rejoin this summer. They have lots of full length movies. They're not all ball busting. They include lots of interesting techniques... including a vacume cleaner.

Sandman

orionpc84
01-06-2006, 09:57 PM
Asian girls are definitely in my opinion, the best kickers. I don't know why but I'm attracted to it more than when I see Western videos of this type. They seem so innocent, and like they really enjoy it. I suppose what does it for me is the way they laugh when they do it. :o

There was this sample video on kinkeri.co.jp called "Poco a Poco Cresc" that should still be on the bottom of their page... that is definitely the best video ever. I try to become a member of their site but it doesnt work, I dont think they accept transactions from certain banks in the US? Anyhow I really love asian ballbusting themes, like freedom schoolgirls or the one I just mentioned. They seem so barbaric and hardcore ballbusters, but they still dont go too far. It's perfect! :ibow4u:

-oRioN

crushee
01-11-2006, 04:09 PM
http://www.kt.rim.or.jp/~tantan/

This site contains lots of stuff about kicking, with a wide free area.

skipperbob
01-17-2006, 10:58 AM
Several Years Ago Through A Paper That Specialized In Bb, Bd Etc... I Found A Woman Named Asia Who Works At A Gym In Nyc. She Is A Gold Glove Boxer And Black Belt In Karate. She Was Great With Me, Testing Limits, Pushing Me To The Edge For Maximum Enjoyment. It Was Obvious That She Really Enjoyed The Chance To Kick Me, Came Up With New Tecniques I Had Never Thought Of. She Seems To Have An Inexaustable Group Of Other Women From The Gym To Call Upon For Sessions With Me And I Have Found That The Asian Girls Are The Best! They Just Seem More Into It And Are Relly Creative. I Wish That You Had Some Asian Girls On You Site.

jtomin32
01-18-2006, 12:04 AM
Will try to post a write-up soon, but I had an UNBELIEVABLE session with Mistress Saki in NYC last night: http://www.eros-ny.com/files/ny-ball1-saki1.htm

My focus is mostly on punching/squeezing, but I'm sure she's good with the feet as well!