PDA

View Full Version : A New Question For All Members (From Sara)

Sara
06-03-2005, 08:59 AM
I created a separate profile here.
(My question is in the post below this one.)

So now, I'm not just SadisticSara (the unappreciated bitchy strict moderator and administrator) but also just Sara (the happy ballbuster) :D

I plan to try this out for a month at least, and see how it goes.
So far, it's just an additional profile -- not a switchover. I'll be using both profiles, at least for a while.

I'll keep you guys informed and updated about the reasons and such stuff "later". After I get a few personal matters sorted out.
In the meantime, I'll still be using both profiles. ;)

Hey, it's nice to be back as a member too -- just like the rest of you here! :D
See you around a bit later.

- Sara :)

SadisticSara
06-05-2005, 05:51 AM
Thanks to all those who have posted words of encouragement and support for me as moderator (in other threads). It's nice to know that my efforts are appreciated by some members.

I'm not quitting as moderator.
Not yet, at least.
I just need a bit of 'time out' to rest and evaluate my position.
I created my new profile to separate my future posts as moderator from my posts as member.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sharon and I recently received complaints from 2 members who I recently banned. I banned them after I received what I considered very valid "bad post" reports about their first posts. They're calling me "rude" (and other things) for having banned them. :confused: I feel my actions were justified, but my opinion is biased. But that's not exactly the question that I'm asking.

This is my question for all members:
Would you like me to continue as Moderator of this "Ballbusting World" Forum or not? And why?

All members except those 2 members (who I'd rather not name) who signed up before today (June 05, 2005) are encouraged to post their opinions.

I will not delete any other posts answering this new question, nor will I hold a grudge or any negative feelings towards any member, no matter what you say about me or what I've been doing so far as moderator.
(Sharon will no doubt be checking this!) ;)
I'd like your honest opinions please.

If you feel that I should step aside and let someone else be Moderator, then please say so.
Don't worry about hurting my feelings, but think about what's best for the Forum.

I could continue as a regular member using my newly-created profile (in the above post) if I'm doing more harm than good here.

Please answer below with your honest opinions.
The more opinions -- the better.

- Sara :)

Inqy
06-05-2005, 08:11 AM
Yes, I would like you to continue - because you are doing a great job. Having had more than 20 of my posts ‘removed’ from the forum*, I might have more case than many for complaint. However, this place needs rules and somebody like u to enforce them. This board is WAY better than others and is the only one I’ve ever bothered to join. This, in large part, is a result of your efforts.
I salute you, :ibow4u:
Inq

(*some for being 'political', some for being off-thread, some for being mischievous, some for mentioning daleks :) and many others for reasons unknown to me)

Tamakeri
06-05-2005, 08:27 AM
I completely support you in your role as Moderator and feel you are doing an excellent job. I know (because I have done it before) that it is largely thankless and unrewarding and quite time consuming as well. It is very normal to have people question the decisions you make - even the decisions that seem obvious- when you are in an authoritative position and they are shielded by the anonymity of the ether. At that point it's OK to re-evaluate your own attitude and motivations, but not shy away from something that you enjoy and do well because of a couple of naysayers. And if you have not learned this yet in life, you need to soon enough-

Not everyone is going to like you, even if you are perfect. That's just how it is. It has nothing to do with you, but with them! Get past that and to what you need to do.

Regarding the specifics of banning new members who can't be bothered to read and follow the most basic of rules- some would say that deleting their posts would be enough. To that I disagree. "Banning" their name causes them absolutely no harm but makes them think about what they did and why people don't like it, while they think of a new name to use. Simply deleting their post does nothing. It was a useless post to begin with and they won't miss it any more than anyone else.
I'm behind you a thousand percent!

toybag_cellphone
06-05-2005, 09:23 AM
I support you wholeheartedly. If it weren't for buffer created by your work here on the board, I fear we'd slide into the same quagmires that have consumed almost every other board I've been on.

The level of respect, content, and downright sense of fun on this board is unparalleled, and very hard to come by. And I credit all of it to an excellent moderator who's not afraid to put her foot down and keep us all moving in the right direction.

You do great work for us here. Don't let the whining of interlopers who have already demonstrated an unwillingness to follow the rules get you down, those of us who are actually on the board, participating, and following the rules support you.

jigab00
06-05-2005, 10:37 AM
No question, you're doing an excellent job Sara. I think you are probably the finest moderator I know - the fact that this thread even exists speaks volumes about your dedication and honesty. I support you wholeheartedly.

BTW, on the topic of banned people. I've worked in various aspects of customer support for over 10 years. It truly is a thankless job dealing with people who try to slide by with the least amount of effort. They certainly can and do wear you down to the point where you start questioning yourself (as this thread seems to indicate to me). Let the replies in this thread bear witness to the fact that the *real* users of this forum do indeed support you, and that it's only those that don't wish to put in any effort, the noisome masses, that protest when confronted with their own inadequacies.

TESTIFY!
J

:)

Cheezit
06-05-2005, 01:51 PM
Tamakeri said it as well as it can be said.

As well as the fact that without good moderation this board would be chock full of useless posts and/ or spam -- so if anything, it's better to be a-little-too-tough than a-little-too-easy.

And I need to say thanks -- you are doing a great job at something that not many people want or would want to do, especially considering the time that it takes to moderate a public board. I also agree with jigab00, you're doing the best job that I've seen in my time on the web -- at a thankless job at that.

Stick with it, and thank you.

Cheezit

Tommy
06-05-2005, 07:23 PM
Hi Sara,

I think the real question is , do you want to carry on doing it ?

Its a time consuming job, its a difficult job and often pretty thankless too. You have to make decisions and guess what? you are always going to upset someone no matter what you do.

Personally I think you do a great job, you try your best to be fair, objective and logical with all your decisions, and to be honest, I wonder how you can be bothered to devote all the time you do, unless you are getting pretty well paid.

So my opinion is; you have all the right skills for the job, as you have proven, so the only question left is, do you want to keep on doing it ?

Best of luck

Tommy

fchotball
06-05-2005, 07:35 PM
I think you're doing a great job at keeping this site orderly. The time you take to do this really shows, and this site would be at a great loss if you left.

ilny2000
06-05-2005, 07:39 PM
This is by far the best BB board on the net and you are the prime reason it is so.

ThanxsMan
06-05-2005, 09:41 PM
Yes you're a great moderator for this site and in all honesty I wouldn't have joined if you weren't on it. But it's up to you if you want to stay, from what you've told me before for all the people who love and appreciate your work there are more who are rude and crappy to you. I hope you stay moderator but I'm not going to force you to stay if you don't want to but I'll miss you (and I'm sure everyone else will too) and I really hope you'll stay on the forum as a regular user :D so we still get to see ya around if you decide to move on :( . And just for reference whenever you've talked to me you've been very polite and kind so don't let people in a bad mood get you down.

werner
06-05-2005, 10:29 PM
No Question !!you Are The Best !!!!!

TheDA
06-05-2005, 10:40 PM
Of course we support you. You are not being critical or insulting to the other posters. You seem to only pass judgement on those that try to pass judgement or posts. And that is what a moderator does, isn't it? Keep up the good work.

TheDA

Julie18nz
06-06-2005, 12:37 AM
I think you already know how I feel :) You do a great and very thankless job here. You HAVE banned people that I wouldnt have, and have let people stay that I would have banned, but thats why YOU'RE the moderator and not me :p

I would not have stayed here as long as I have if you were not in charge, and I doubt very much if I will stay if you choose to resign. Too many fetish boards are just places where people fight and insult each other, hell, SOME dont talk about the fetish involved for weeks on end as people are too busy trading insults. YOU stop this from happening and I am forever grateful that you do. I am not sure any other moderator would as tough on bad posters while bending over backwards to help the new and regular poters to keep this a happy and fun place to escape too :) And, speaking of bending over backwards ......... oops, sorry, wrong thread :o

Tballs
06-06-2005, 12:44 AM
I've spent time on maybe a dozen boards over the last decade. This is the best run, and most enjoyable. You have been doing a great job, and I hope you stay with it.

agnetha
06-06-2005, 02:48 AM
Hello Sara,

the site is excellent, its the first one I found that I really liked. The variety and open-ness of the posts reflects on how well you run it, although it does need a firm hand at times! It would be good if more watchers posted their angle on the topics.

Aggie X

Trouble
06-06-2005, 02:49 AM
Cheese Louise, I don't know how you put up with us (especially me -- no, wait! -- especially Inqy!!!), so i's somewhat outside the realm of how my brain works to even consider the question, "Do we want Sara to stay our beloved and much-adored Moderator for, like, ever?"

Near as I can tell, the answer is, "I can not tell a lie, Jim. I have doubted some of your decisions in the past, but I have always come to the conclusion that you were right."

If I were you, I would continue as long as it is rewarding to you. If I were me, I'd continue to wonder why they haven't put you on a salary.

David_B
06-06-2005, 11:34 AM
I would also like you to continue as moderator, Sara, if it is a task that you still enjoy. You are fair and strict in equal balance. You're doing an excellent job.

David B.
--
http://www.ballbustinggoddess.com/Samples/Updates.html

high_voice
06-06-2005, 04:44 PM
Sara,

If you weren't on this board, I never would have joined. Your "got'em by the balls picture" combined with your posts are the main reason I check the forum.

Keep up the excellent work!

toughtony
06-07-2005, 01:43 PM
for your efforts and have no criticisims. There are many boards that are completely unusable because of the spam or flaming. Looking at the end product of what we have here and the great collection of like-minded people here I would say don't mess with success. No one likes to be censored but once we earn your respect as a valued poster we would hope that we are given a little more latitude as well. Sara is a rare treashure in my book.

Sacktap
06-07-2005, 08:09 PM
sadistic sara.. your the best thing to happen to BB since asian women lol

lovetap
06-07-2005, 09:34 PM
Sara, this a great board and your moderating skills are such an important part of it. I and so many others appreciate the work you do. Thank you so much. :)

play with my plums
06-07-2005, 10:11 PM
This is my question for all members:
Would you like me to continue as Moderator of this "Ballbusting World" Forum or not? And why?

YES but only if you find some reward or happiness from it!

I'd rather see you here, on a possibly chaotic mess of a site, as just a happy occasional poster, than as an unhappy administrator, keeping things as organized as is humanly possible for a vocally appreciative few. I value you as a person too highly for that, I hope you do too.

That said if you were to retire as moderator we would all feel a great loss & although I like to think that there's enough sense & BB interest in a lot of us to keep posting here & ignore the comments of a bickering few, I'm sure other members would slip away in search of another quality BB forum with another amazing administrator but lets face it there is only one & it's this one & it's because of YOU!

I'll never forget how much you helped me when I first got up the drunken courage to join this site & how lucky I felt I was & it was, to have such a thoughtful administrator. Not only that but an extremely intelligent & articulate person with impressive computer & organizational skills, with many other exceptional quality's to boot. I don't think there's ever been a more qualified person for a position before but still, as you've noticed "you can't please all of the people all of the time!" Including me ;) and I really don't think there's any point in my trying to offer you any constructive criticism here as another person would most likely have (and say) the opposite view on it! So I just hope that you choose to carry on making (hopefully, happily) sensible decisions on behalf of the masses whilst tolerating & advising the errors/indiscretions of a few, to remain the BEST MODERATOR, on any Ball busting site, EVER! :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup

crushee
06-08-2005, 02:55 AM
Please Sadistic Sara, continue to moderate this board, you do it better than anybody else could do!

Respectfully

SadisticSara
06-10-2005, 09:29 PM
Thanks to all for the "vote of confidence"! :)
I said above "I'm not quitting as moderator."
And I wasn't going to quit. I liked being moderator.
Unfortunately, we've all been overruled by Sharon.
My version of 'why' probably wouldn't be the same as Sharon's version, so I probably shouldn't explain. I think Sharon would feel offended if I explained.
That's all for now.

- Sara

biggy_footman
06-10-2005, 10:28 PM
Even as a normal user i'm sure youll still have at least some control over the men of the board anyway lol. BTW i'm new. G'day

Sharon.Femaledom.com
06-10-2005, 11:45 PM
Thanks to all for the "vote of confidence"! :)
I said above "I'm not quitting as moderator."
And I wasn't going to quit. I liked being moderator.
Unfortunately, we've all been overruled by Sharon.
My version of 'why' probably wouldn't be the same as Sharon's version, so I probably shouldn't explain. I think Sharon would feel offended if I explained.
That's all for now.

- Sara

Sara i just read and replied to your PM and see you afterwards posted this :)

You are right we do not agree about several things on how we wish to deal with people and our boards. :)

As you requested us in a PM to moderate for you this month i dont know what you mean was overruled. :confused:

I have written and replied in emails and PMs until recently
where you took it out in the diffrent threads on our boards.

It would be great to read the misundestandings
you say there was.... in the email you promised to send 5-6 days ago.
Sara please do that instead of in the diffrent threads here on our boards.

SadisticSara
06-11-2005, 07:45 PM
Hi Sara,

Please see the last reply above this post.

It means you should contact me by email :)

Inqy
06-12-2005, 12:45 AM
Sorry SS but I cannot reply to your PM. My guess is yer box is full to the brim with supportive messages from all your friends here. :). I think we all know how quickly the forum will dissolve into mud-slinging anarchic chaos without a firm hand as administrator. It should be clear to Sharon & Co. by now that everybody on the forum appreciates your efforts. Take care and make sure u stick around (in wotever capacity).
Luv,
Inq

poolman2
06-13-2005, 03:00 AM
Sara,

I hope you continue as moderator. You are doing an excellent job. You keep the forum orderly and fun. And I speak as someone you terminated in a former iteration (poolman) for ignorantly violating the forum's rules re posting procedure.

Poolman2

John P
06-13-2005, 09:01 AM
It all seems to be well fucked up to me. Can somebody explain what's going on. I'm very confused.:confused:

I assume Sara can still post here herself :confused:. So what's the deal Sara? and what's with the link posted above? I hope you guys don't fuck the forum :(

Hopefully, Sara & Sharon can sort it out like responsible adults. If not, may I suggest that you mud wrestle for it. :D

John

imlost568
06-13-2005, 08:54 PM
whatever u do sara dont leave ur like half the reason im on here lol

John P
06-15-2005, 04:09 AM
and what's with the link posted above?So that I don’t look like I’m going mad - the posts I was referring to have been removed. Sara no has access to this forum (and the later posts she made were not made by her) and logged on as a new user to post 2 days ago. I cannot see that there’s any point in trying to hide this fact. Thanks for all your hard work Sara. I guess its time for us all to move on to a new ‘post-Sara era’ now. I hope the board remains fun under its new administration and I wish the team at Femaledom well.
JP

PS. I still think that the mud wrestling is a good idea though :D

imlost568
06-15-2005, 08:35 AM
I think there should be a vote, i want sara to stay shes my favorite person on here. Shannon plese give back her priviliges!

John P
06-15-2005, 08:48 AM
I think there should be a vote, i want sara to stay shes my favorite person on here. Shannon plese give back her priviliges!I think its probably gone way beyond that being possible now. To quote the Borg: “Resistance is futile” (yes Trouble that’s a Sci Fi series I am familiar with). Sharon might yet make an excellent administrator so I think we should all give her a chance. :)
Good luck Sharon :ibow4u:

PS. Sharon, do you like to bust balls?

PPS. Have you ever wrestled in mud (or not in mud for that matter)? :D

imlost568
06-15-2005, 09:02 AM
im not saying i dont like shannon but i think you are just pushing toward her side rather than saying whats right. I think shannon is kicking sara off for the wrong reason its over a personal issue rather than breaking the rules. Shannon pleassse bring sara back. I really dont want to see her leave and neither do alot of us except maybe this john p guy. :machine:

Sara :ibow4u:

John P
06-15-2005, 09:26 AM
Its Sharon not Shannon. Look at her photo earlier in the thread. She’s so hot! :loveeyes I am on the right side (honest). None of us know, or need to know, what went on. I do not think that it will be healthy for the forum if we all argue about this. Lets give the lovely Sharon a warm welcome :iluvu:

imlost568
06-15-2005, 09:31 AM
its not a matter of whos hotter... and personaly i think sara is hotter. its just a matter of whos right, the only reason i want the forum to discuss this is because i really dont want sara to leave.

imlost568
06-15-2005, 09:34 AM
sara you are very appreciated by us and if u can continue then i would appreciate it even more. please do everything u can to stay even if it is not as a moderator

John P
06-15-2005, 09:45 AM
its not a matter of whos hotter... and personaly i think sara is hotter I think they should mud wrestle for the whos the hottest title :D Please don't get me wrong. I have no desire to see Sara leave the forum either. Shes done a fantastic job. Sharon and the team at Femaledom also have a very difficult job to do. I'm happy to let them do their job while I go about mine ;)
JP

PS. Sharon is hotter :iluvu:

imlost568
06-15-2005, 09:52 AM
I think they should mud wrestle for the whos the hottest title :D Please don't get me wrong. I have no desire to see Sara leave the forum either. Shes done a fantastic job. Sharon and the team at Femaledom also have a very difficult job to do. I'm happy to let them do their job while I go about mine ;)
JP

PS. Sharon is hotter :iluvu:
lol this would go back and fourth forever if we argue over whos hotter. The only message i wanted to get out is that sara does a wonderfull job and should stay as moderator or member, (i prefer moderator) but it doesnt matter i just want to be able to talk to her on these forums.

Guitar Man
06-15-2005, 12:05 PM
so sara and sharon are disagreeing on how to moderate the boards and as a result sara might not be a moderator anymore?

is that what's happening?

don't mean to be rude but it seems quite petty, and surely not a reason for sara to leave!?

(assuming i understand the situation correctly).

it's nice to be back. i had to go away for a while but now announce my return! *sound of applause from fellow board members*

imlost568
06-15-2005, 12:21 PM
yup thats about it if you put it all into few words

Inqy
06-15-2005, 01:27 PM
I think shannon is kicking sara off for the wrong reason its over a personal issue rather than breaking the rulesWell said lost boy (or should that be lost adult?). Does anybody here know Sara's email address? It'd be a shame to lose touch and I don't think she has anyway of accessing this forum anymore :(

I saw a Friends_of_Sara 'freedom of speech' post here a couple of days ago from 2600.com It would seem that Sara is extremely upset about being barred from the forum. I for one would sure like to keep in contact with her. Sharon, do you have contact details for Sara you’d be willing to share or was disabling the members list a way of keeping us away from her?
Inq

imlost568
06-15-2005, 01:30 PM
NOTE INSERTED FROM SHARON.

From your message i just removed you said you wanted to leave the forum
so i have deleted your profile for you.

Take care.

crushee
06-15-2005, 01:48 PM
Sara, whether you are a moderator or not is not so important : the main thing is that you remain among us, and that you keep "sadistic" at least in your way of -I presume- living, and in your way of writing!!!

I love the simple way you describe things, which is obviously the result of a lot of practice in ball-busting.

Plase keep sharing with us your experiences...

Sharon.Femaledom.com
06-15-2005, 02:22 PM
Dear Inq,

Unfortunate her email has bounced some reported posts to our email
meaning she deleted her email or it dosent work anymore.

However if Sara reads this please send me your email Sara so i can PM it to Inq.
You dont have to write anything other then its from you and its your email and i will forward it to Inq so you can communicate. :)

Ps Inq feel free to delete images until your back to 1 account only. We have previously written that there is a limit for each user
on the board. If you wish to upload new images you can go ahead and delete older images and then post new ones. ;)

Sharon.Femaledom.com
06-15-2005, 02:23 PM
This thread is now closed!

Please see here for more information:
http://www.femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2622