PDA

View Full Version : Where Is SadisticSara?

Gripcrush
12-14-2003, 06:54 PM
Hey girl, where are you?

Maybe you and I can get together; what do you say? I am ready, are you?

Gripcrush
01-26-2004, 04:46 PM
O.k., I guess the offer is open to ANY girl now.... :D

SadisticSara
05-19-2004, 11:46 AM
Hi guys :)
Yeah, it's me.
I'm back (from wherever I was...).
I'll keep you in suspense about that for now. :D

Lost my email account that I was using here. It was one of those crappy webmail ones. Just finished getting another one to use here.

I find the lack of contrast between text and background REALLY hard to read here, unless Bold Text is used or unless I "highlight" everything. Bold Text is easier to read. That's why I changed the posts in this thread to Bold. Or maybe it's just this monitor???

Anyway...
Please don't flood me with notes yet. I've got more than enough catching up to do for a while.
See you soon!

- Hugs and squeezes!
- - Sara.

NHUSA
05-29-2004, 11:09 PM
Not sure if I'd be the first here...but welcome back after your time away!

SadisticSara
06-06-2004, 02:33 PM
Thanks NHUSA :)

I'm glad that somebody is interested.

Hope you post again when you can.

And I hope the rest of you guys post something when you feel "up to it". :)

- Sara :)

Gripcrush
06-08-2004, 05:58 PM
Sara!

I'm so happy you've come back. This forum just wasn't the same without you.

Now that you're back, tell us what your future goals are for the ballbusting world. I hope that I am included somewhere! :)

Gripcrush

SadisticSara
06-09-2004, 06:30 AM
Hi Gripcrush :)

Thanks for the welcome back!

As Moderator, I really don't expect to be running the whole show here.
This is YOUR Forum. The members' Forum, I mean.
It's not my weblog where others can comment if they feel like it.
It will be whatever you (the members) want it to be.

In other words, I should be asking you (the members) - what do you want on this Forum?
What would you like discussed?
What topics do you want to talk about?
What interests you?
And why are some of you afraid to post anything?

One thing that I find a bit frustrating is seeing how many times a thread is viewed, compared with how many of you actually post something.

There are 1,461 registered members of the Forums, as of today.
Only 122 members have posted more than once.
Only 231 members have posted anything at all.
That means that 1,230 members (84%) have never posted anything at all!

There are only 11 members who have posted more than 10 times, and those 11 "members" include the Forum Moderators and Webmistress Sharon.

Here's a gentle reminder to the many members who haven't posted anything yet:
In the FemaleDom.com Forums Rules it clearly says:
"If you choose to register, then POST a message on our forums. DON'T register to only see attachments as we will delete registrations which are not active at all."

I plan to be here regularly. Not every day, but every few days at least.

I'd really like it if every member made an effort to post at least once.
The more you guys post, the more I'll be here. Deal? :)

Thanks for posting, Gripcrush!
You're one of the few really and truly active members here. :)

Lew27
07-06-2004, 05:13 PM
I noticed that Sara hasn't posted since June 19.Is she away on vacation?

Trouble
07-07-2004, 04:49 AM
I enjoy reading Sara's messages; she's cool. She's very expressive. She's, yanno, kinky az all heck.

But it isn't Sara that we need quite so much; we need to find more women who are into kicking a guy in the nuts to join me. Er, I mean, us.

We got to get the word out. Here we have a board with plenty of men who want to be dominated; and there just HAVE to be women out there who would lo-o-o-o-o-ve to dominate me. Us, I mean. Us. Yeah.

Plus, female ballbusters seem to get along with each other.

What's NOT to like?

I'd ask my crazy loverfriend to log on but she doesn't have a computer (she's into balls, not high tech).

Radio headquarters, post notices at your favourite ladies' restroom (that is, if you hang out at ladies' restrooms...), take out a TV ad, and tell your neighbors: WE NEED WOMEN!!!!

And Sara, of course, most of all. :iluvu:

SadisticSara
07-12-2004, 12:08 AM
Still here!
I check here every few days.
Or whenever I feel like it. :)

That's one advantage of not getting paid to be Moderator.
Nobody can criticise me for not being here daily, RIGHT?

Anyway, don't worry. I'm reading everything you write.

___
03-31-2005, 10:02 PM
I noticed that Sara hasn't posted since June 19.Is she away on vacation?She was on yesterday. So, she's still around.

Sara
06-03-2005, 08:59 AM
I created a separate account here.

So now, I'm not just SadisticSara (the unappreciated bitchy strict moderator and administrator) but also just Sara (the happy ballbuster) :D

I plan to try this out for a month at least, and see how it goes.
So far, it's just an additional profile -- not a complete switchover. I'll be using both profiles for a while.

I'll keep you guys informed and updated about the reasons and such stuff "later". After I get a few personal matters sorted out.
In the meantime, I'll still be using both profiles. ;)

Hey, it's nice to be back as a member -- just like the rest of you here! :D
See you around a bit later.

SadisticSara
06-03-2005, 10:32 AM
Yes, that's my post above this one. ;)

It seems that I can't really be "myself" when I have to be moderator (and administrator) as well.

I've found that being a good moderator who keeps the forum free of junk posts, spammers, illegal file sharing club posts, merging threads, splitting threads, renaming threads, removing inactive UserNames from the Members List, and on and on -- really is an underappreciated job which interferes with me participating as an amateur ballbuster in my posts.

I have to reconsider certain things and situations this month.
In the meantime, I'll be active using both profiles. To be able to post what I'd like to, without feeling that I'm suffering from a multiple personality disorder. :Baahaha:

i-quv
06-03-2005, 12:33 PM
I've found that being a good moderator who keeps the forum free of junk posts, spammers, illegal file sharing club posts, merging threads, splitting threads, renaming threads, removing inactive UserNames from the Members List, and on and on -- really is an underappreciated job which interferes with me participating as an amateur ballbuster in my posts. Hey, I appreciate wot your doing and I’m sure I speak for many others here :).

In the meantime, I'll be active using both profiles. To be able to post what I'd like to, without feeling that I'm suffering from a multiple personality disorder. :Baahaha: Yeah, u want to watch that multiple personality thing. Sometimes I think its making me go crazy.... but then I change my mind. ;)
Inq

David_B
06-03-2005, 12:37 PM
Hello Sara,

Although as you mention there is a lot of work involved moderating a board, and at times it must be a difficult task balancing this against your university work, I would just like to say that I really do appreciate the effort that you have put into helping to shape this particular BB community. I always look forward to reading this board and it is in no small part because of your influence and leadership. Whatever you decide, I would like to say thank you for the work you have done so far.

David B.
--
http://www.ballbustinggoddess.com/Samples/Updates.html

stretch&squeeze
06-03-2005, 06:04 PM
Welcome back Sara! I've been wondering where our lovely Sara has been lately. I was thinking maybe a tour of the Canadian Rockies or some lucky fella(s) were getting their package(s) worked over real good, LOL. Like the picture in your new profile. We all know you as "sexy, sensuous, seductive, stretching, squeezing, Sara" anyway. Hope to read more of your posts as our resident ball handling expert, and as our moderator.

play with my plums
06-03-2005, 06:17 PM
I created a separate account here.

So now, I'm not just SadisticSara (the unappreciated bitchy strict moderator and administrator) but also just Sara (the happy ballbuster) :D

Hey, it's nice to be back as a member -- just like the rest of you here! :D
See you around a bit later.

Hurmm... a gestalt entity! I like it. :cool:

Look forward to your posts Sara. :D

And SadisticSara, I think you know we all value your efforts here highly - even when we grumble :Baahaha: - as lets face it, this place would be a chaotic mess without your occasional iron fist (ummm... iron fist :wooow ) swinging down to straighten out a few odd balls! ;)

jigab00
06-03-2005, 11:49 PM
Hey Sara, just wanted to thank you bigtime for running the site. What can I say, in no small way you and this board actually changed my life for the better! For that I shall be ever grateful. Your insight and many contributions are greatly appreciated.

I may be somewhat junior to say this, but if you ever feel that the stress of running the site is too much, I don't mind lending a hand. I'm sure many of us here feel the same way.
J

Trouble
06-04-2005, 01:29 AM
I KNEW that two Saras would be better than one! My campaign to clone Sara inches closer to being fulfilled...

I may not show it well, but I have consistently been very happy that you are here. This thread was created quite some time ago because the people here miss you when you are away. You have a delightful combination of sexy, geeky, hard-working, caring, stern, sexy, educated, curious, polite, sexy, sadistic, humorous, kind, and, you guessed it, sexy.

:iluvu:

ThanxsMan
06-04-2005, 02:18 AM
Welcome back SadisticSara and regular Sara, I was getting worried about you for a second...not that you can't take care of yourself just thought you should know we all (or rather most hopefully all) were worried about you...ok i'm going to shut up now so you don't get annoyed and ******** me (jus kiddin :D I know you wouldn't do that) Glad to see your also a regular member again and moderator so a friend and a regulator it was a nice gesture. Hope to hear from you again soon.

Troubled
06-05-2005, 12:39 AM
Fantasy question for Sara:

I’d never dared asked the Sadistic version this question so its addressed to the soft, cuddly new model. Hypothetically speaking, if you could bust any member of this forum who would it be and why?

Oh and most important of all….. how?

Inqy
06-05-2005, 02:46 AM
Two Saras & two Troubles! Is the new Trouble less cantankerous?

Trouble
06-06-2005, 01:52 AM
Someone AS cantakerous as I? NEVER!

I'm down with the question, 'though. I would never have asked it, of course, because I don't want to give Sara the chance to pick someone else. ;)