PDA

View Full Version : Good old America... (End Sarcasm)

Crymsonsplash
06-08-2005, 10:07 PM
Sexually, as many people know, America is very close-minded. Something as simple as whipped cream during sex is considered kinky. Obviously then, bb, trampling, smothering and foot fetish is very taboo. Growing up, I "hypothetically" spoke of these fetishes in high school, and in my university. Except for ONE possible case (out of about 70 or so) I was met with extreme disgust.
However, European, and even Asian culture is very open with this material. I often wonder, what makes it so different here in the U.S? Discuss.

Trouble
06-09-2005, 10:59 PM
The television in America is bland.

The movies in America are bland.

The food is bland. (I went to a party in America and brought a pot of lemon tofu spaghetti and a bunch of Americans were horrified; one exception was the chick I really like, who piled her plate high. :D )

There is a staggering sameness and blandness that dominates most of American culture.

Then there are the people like us. Knee me in the balls? Why, sure! Want extra jalapeno with that? You bet! Wannah jump off this bridge and see if it's fatal from this height? Sign me up!

I've tried the vanilla and I don't like it. I've watched FOX News and I don't care for it (why do they call it "news"?) I've tried regular plain old sex and... well, I plan on doing THAT as often as possible, but I'd like variation and plenty of it. Come to think of it, I might try vanilla again; after this long surfing the Ben and Jerry's line of whacked-out combinations, vanilla might be quite an interesting sensation...

...naaaaaahhhhhhh. Bring on the Coffee heath bar Crunch and the ballbusting chick. I like spice.

tonyr
06-11-2005, 03:19 PM
Certain aspects of American society may appear to be closed minded. The reality is that regardless of whether this is so or not, their adult industry imposes because of it sheer size and increasing might. Societies often operate on more than one level of morality. In this sense America and the United Kingdom, where I reside, have a similarity with regards to the duo nature of opinions towards issues sexual. In the UK we have an adult industry that is being restricted and suppressed by laws that are deliberately ambiguously vague. When I tell people that I run a female feet oriented web site and production company, they pretend to be always surprised and even slightly shocked. This is very much one level of morality pretending to work. If I was to give them a d.v.d of one of my productions, they would often pretend to be not really that interested, but rest assured that d.v.d would be played to the max and beyond.
Britain and America are very similar societies. Often it is regarded that Britain or the U.K. is the father and the U.S.A is the son. The son is a fresher and brasher version of the father but behind closed doors, they are very much the same. There is a big advantage in having a population not at ease with sex and sexuality, not for myself but for the powers that be. When people are not at ease with sex and sexuality, disharmony both on a personal and national level is the end result. That is sad for both the individual and the nation and not forgetting humanity at large. This may seem high brow but just look to the conflicts around us. If everyone was busy enjoying life and one another, who would need to be toting a gun.