PDA

View Full Version : Tamakeri or gernal ballkicking sites?

BBoy
06-11-2005, 03:30 AM
Hi, I'm new hear and a big fan of Tamakeri and BB in general.
I'm a 22 year old guy and I discovered I was partial to Ballbusting (especially tamakeri) a few years ago when I was playfully kicked by a girl I used to hang out with.
Anyway, that aside, can I ask what are the best sites for clips or any media related to BB and Tamakeri?
Cheers

Julie18nz
06-11-2005, 06:28 AM
Hello BBoy :)

For general BB I would recommend Calimeangirls. Great site, GREAT free samples and well resonably priced clips :)

To find links to more BB I first went to yahoo groups and searched the links. Going to www.altavista.com and www.dogpile.com and putting 'ballbusting' into the search window is another good way as ifs going to teh links thread on this forum :)

I wish you well in ur search, there is a fair amount of stuff out there to look at :)

Julie

tsubushitekure
06-11-2005, 08:26 AM
The best "site" for clips of "Ballbusting and Tamakeri" (dude.. you know that tamakeri means ballbusting in japanese don't you?? They are exactly one in the same so I don't get exactly what you mean by "especially tamakeri") but anyway.. ( removed ) , search for "ballbusting" in the language and/encoding of your choice, enjoy. Websites are a waste of time.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
tsubushitekure:
you are on a temporary 24 hour suspension for suggesting sharing of our and other websites stuff.

When you have time please check the Forum Rules by clicking on register and read what you aggreed to when posting on our website.
When done feel free to post here again.

Sharon.Femaledom.com
06-11-2005, 11:58 AM
Dear BBoy,

Welcome to our boards.

If you wish to have a look at the biggest ballbusting site since 1999 you should go to www.femaledom.com
Currently offering around 55.000 pictures and more then 2.000 Videos.
And there is updates running currently and for the last 4 months every second day! :bananajum

A for clips have a look at our store on www.FDMovies.com where you can download lots of clips some is 500 MB in size and features lots of European girls doing ballbusting ;)

BBoy
06-11-2005, 07:19 PM
The best "site" for clips of "Ballbusting and Tamakeri" (dude.. you know that tamakeri means ballbusting in japanese don't you?? They are exactly one in the same so I don't get exactly what you mean by "especially tamakeri") but anyway.. ( removed ) , search for "ballbusting" in the language and/encoding of your choice, enjoy. Websites are a waste of time.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
tsubushitekure:
you are on a temporary 24 hour suspension for suggesting sharing of our and other websites stuff.

When you have time please check the Forum Rules by clicking on register and read what you aggreed to when posting on our website.
When done feel free to post here again.

I do speak a decent level of Japanese, so I know what it means (I love your handle BTW :D ). However, technically I always thought "ballbusting" encompassed all kinds of CBT, where as 玉蹴り reffered specifically to kicking of balls... I might be wrong as I'm not that familiar with all the terminology, but that was my impression.