PDA

View Full Version : Inflated Sacks

Inqy
06-11-2005, 04:03 PM
I commonly see ‘scrotal inflation’ or ‘scrotal infusion’ or wotever you call it linked with ballbusting on various sites. It seems that guys that like this kinda stuff also like a bit of BB. The later does not follow as I’m living proof of this. Can anybody here explain why guys want to inflate their sack? What does it feel like?
I’m just Inquisitiv (or at least I used to be in a former life).

Inqy
06-11-2005, 04:06 PM
While I'm on the topic: Is this swelling or is there some injection involved too? If its swelling then he must've taken a beating.

Inqy
06-11-2005, 04:08 PM
Now I know that this aint swelling! :weryfun

balls4u2kick
06-11-2005, 09:58 PM
Not sure what it feels like to be inflated like that.. LOL.. Iv had mine pieced a number of times,, and wow what an experiance. Not sure how good it is for the testicles but what an out of this world feeling.. Did any one here ever have this done???

Knave
06-12-2005, 11:11 AM
Holy crap! I'm almost positive the pic with the high heel is indeed scrotal infusion, but that second gentleman almost certainly has elephantiasis. Infusion only inflates the sac itself, leaving the nuts to swim around gaily. When your actual gonads start getting larger dramatically, it's almost definitely cancer, or elephantiasis. I've never tried infusion, I'm too much of a pansy when it comes to that kind of thing.

Tamakeri
06-12-2005, 11:33 AM
...that second gentleman almost certainly has elephantiasis...I think the second gentleman has a friend with Adobe Photoshop. Not a great resolution pic of course, so I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure I can see an outline around the balls where they have been pasted in over the chair.

Inqy
06-12-2005, 12:31 PM
I agree with Tamakeri, the shot from behind is a fake. The one with a shoe is real but as there isn’t that much swelling I wasn’t sure if there was any saline involved. Knave feels sure that there is. I’m not going to argue with him. :)

thornapple
06-12-2005, 02:31 PM
Scrotal infusion is the introduction of saline into the sac through an IV tube.

You can also enlarge the testicles by "ball pumping", which is the use of a vacuum tube to enlarge the testicles by placing the scrotum in a tube and creating a vacuum much like "cock pumping". This swells the testicles with water from the body. It is not dangerous, like scrotal infusion, because there is no introduction of a foreign object (no needles, breaks in the skin, etc.). The sensation you get from pumping is a pressure in the testicles, like a squeezing or pulling, but not uncomfortable. You can feel the increased weight of your balls as they hang. It is very stimulating, and increases the flow of precum while producing larger that usual ejaculations. The effect is temporary unless you pump repeatedly over time. Your testicles can grow from plum to grapefruit size with practice.

If you want more info about ball pumping, stretching, and enlargement go to newart.forum.com (http://forums.newart.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl) The site loads very slow. There is also info on "pussy pumping". While pumping has been a mostly gay male thing, it is becoming popular with hetero males and couples. Tigerpumping.com gay site with lots of info on pumping.

Enlargement by pumping
http://forums.newart.com/uploads/Jun1116.JPG

Stretching
http://forums.newart.com/uploads/DSCF0074.JPG

Pussy/clit pumping
http://forums.newart.com/uploads/100_8601.JPG

Knave
06-12-2005, 08:12 PM
Good call on the photoshop Tamakeri, you have a keen eye. Don't take my word for it Inqy, I don't know what the hell I'm talkin' about :)
I just spew the first thing that comes to mind and hope nobody reads it.

Pumping?......Whoa.....ya learn something new.....every day.

Mr. Farknocker
08-21-2006, 11:30 AM
Can anybody here explain why guys want to inflate their sack? What does it feel like?
I’m just Inquisitiv (or at least I used to be in a former life).

I tried it once. I put a 1000cc into my sack. My sack swelled to an enormous size and hung low, touching my mid thigh. When I crouched, my sack rested on the ground. When I walked around, my sack swayed because of the weight. The effects lasted two days and was painless. Due to the amount of fluid in my sack, my sack remained cool to the touch. Interestingly, when you inflate your sack, you can shine a strong flash light behind your sack and see the outline of your testicles and the cords that are attached to them. If you try this at home, I recommend that you not plan on leaving the house because the bulge in your shorts or pant will be quite noticeable.

sacklunch27
08-22-2006, 08:43 AM
So how is it possible to enlarge the balls without inflating the sack?
in other words - I like to enlarge my balls permenently without it being noticeable....

Mr. Farknocker
08-22-2006, 02:09 PM
So how is it possible to enlarge the balls without inflating the sack?
in other words - I like to enlarge my balls permenently without it being noticeable....
I have never heard of the use of any device that enlarges the balls--just the sack. I've heard of people injecting their balls with saline but have never heard that it enlarges the balls.

myeiestem
08-25-2006, 10:27 AM
Don't know if some already posted - he hot it really injected;)

Jazzer
08-26-2006, 04:07 AM
The pumping thing looks interesting, I've seen films with it being done to pussies before but not balls. Also the cylinders they use are sooooo expensive.
J

msms
08-28-2006, 09:11 AM
You can also enlarge the testicles by "ball pumping"...It is very stimulating, and increases the flow of precum while producing larger that usual ejaculations. The effect is temporary unless you pump repeatedly over time. Your testicles can grow from plum to grapefruit size with practice.

This sounds good. Any more photos Thornapple?

SavoirFaire
08-28-2006, 09:31 PM
... when you inflate your sack, you can shine a strong flash light behind your sack and see the outline of your testicles and the cords that are attached to them...

Woow!!
Do you have picture of this outline???
If you do, would you be so knid to post it here??

Cheers!

Peter D
01-23-2007, 12:21 PM
Shudder :eek:

Cirus
01-30-2007, 06:28 AM
I pump mine and stretch with split collar weights, makes them nice and easy for my lady to get hold of. Love my balls being pulled, squeezed and handled roughly in a playfull way, nothing too extreem. Must be female hands.
I started out with a pickle jar, a small tube and mouth vacuum. Moved on to a two stage cylinder and now a 12"x2.3/4" straight cylinder for length. Dont like the grapefruit look but I did get up to 16.1/2" arround before concentrating on length. It is posible to enlarge the balls by just doing a short 10 min pump when you get the hang of it (no pun) I get mine up to the size of two lemons without inflating the scrotum, and it lasts most of a day with a nice hang. Big balls hanging low are very vulnerable and hopefully very tempting to the lady in my life.
I supose that this is just another part of having a testicle fetish. I dont have many pictures but have attached what i have.

sacklunch27
01-31-2007, 01:34 AM
I pump mine and stretch with split collar weights, makes them nice and easy for my lady to get hold of. Love my balls being pulled, squeezed and handled roughly in a playfull way, nothing too extreem. Must be female hands.
I started out with a pickle jar, a small tube and mouth vacuum. Moved on to a two stage cylinder and now a 12"x2.3/4" straight cylinder for length. Dont like the grapefruit look but I did get up to 16.1/2" arround before concentrating on length. It is posible to enlarge the balls by just doing a short 10 min pump when you get the hang of it (no pun) I get mine up to the size of two lemons without inflating the scrotum, and it lasts most of a day with a nice hang. Big balls hanging low are very vulnerable and hopefully very tempting to the lady in my life.
I supose that this is just another part of having a testicle fetish. I dont have many pictures but have attached what i have.

I have been pumping for short periods of 10 min for a while.
I too would like to enlarge my balls permanently without streching the scrotum. I am willing to make a long and tiresome effort even to the effect of the slightest improvement, but as I understood it from some experienced pumpers (from the newart.com forum) it is impossible.
have YOU noticed any permanent change?

Cirus
01-31-2007, 11:59 AM
I have been doing this for about six years and I have to say that I have only found how to enlarge my "balls only" over the last 12 months or so. I suspect that my scrotum had to stretch first to alow for bigger balls. Also it is a slightly tricky thing to do, inflating the sack with fluids must be avoided as once that has happened it happens more quickly next time you pump. So short pump with enough vacuum to feel a pull on the balls, stop before any fluid build up. One guy on newart recomends to cinch off after this, I havnt done this as I am concerned about circulation. But he says permanent increase has occured. Even if it does'nt once you have got the hang of it a ten min pump each day will mean that you always have big balls.
I have been stretching for some time and it is a very slow prosess, so I wouldnt be too woried about stretching your scrotum.
Stretching and pumping are difficult to combine as I have problems geting the weights on after a pump so I usualy pump in the winter and wear weight during the warm weather. But when I pump I pump for a long sack and big balls. But if I just want to make my balls big I some times just use my two stage with warm water, the warm water is important. As I said, when I started I used a pickle jar with an opening about 2.5" dia to do balls only. I often had a hard time getting my balls out of the jar one at a time.
I think maybe you will have to do as I have and pump big for a while, then go for just big balls, that way you will find out what works for you.
Hope this helps, cirus

Typhon
01-31-2007, 02:27 PM
*added to my things to do list*

cumshot
02-01-2007, 09:35 AM
Wow, big sacks!

Wesker002
02-01-2007, 09:44 AM
I have seen many pictures of this sort of thing but until now I had no idea how it was done.

Looks interesting :letsplay

sacklunch27
02-03-2007, 11:25 PM
I have been doing this for about six years and I have to say that I have only found how to enlarge my "balls only" over the last 12 months or so. I suspect that my scrotum had to stretch first to alow for bigger balls. Also it is a slightly tricky thing to do, inflating the sack with fluids must be avoided as once that has happened it happens more quickly next time you pump. So short pump with enough vacuum to feel a pull on the balls, stop before any fluid build up. One guy on newart recomends to cinch off after this, I havnt done this as I am concerned about circulation. But he says permanent increase has occured. Even if it does'nt once you have got the hang of it a ten min pump each day will mean that you always have big balls.
I have been stretching for some time and it is a very slow prosess, so I wouldnt be too woried about stretching your scrotum.
Stretching and pumping are difficult to combine as I have problems geting the weights on after a pump so I usualy pump in the winter and wear weight during the warm weather. But when I pump I pump for a long sack and big balls. But if I just want to make my balls big I some times just use my two stage with warm water, the warm water is important. As I said, when I started I used a pickle jar with an opening about 2.5" dia to do balls only. I often had a hard time getting my balls out of the jar one at a time.
I think maybe you will have to do as I have and pump big for a while, then go for just big balls, that way you will find out what works for you.
Hope this helps, cirus

many thanks Cirus.

I was told by a few members of the pumping forum that warm water encourages the inflating of the sack with fluid though a dry pump will mainly enlarge the balls first.

Cirus
02-04-2007, 06:00 AM
many thanks Cirus.

I was told by a few members of the pumping forum that warm water encourages the inflating of the sack with fluid though a dry pump will mainly enlarge the balls first.

I have found the oposite, using warm water stresses the sack less, my balls always grow first.
cirus
PS just added photo of short pump to enlarge balls only.

sacklunch27
02-04-2007, 11:23 PM
I have found the oposite, using warm water stresses the sack less, my balls always grow first.
cirus

Holly Sh!t !!! that is huge.:jumpsmile
way to go...

bbbb4
02-05-2007, 03:20 AM
O.o
whatta a uggly thing

Cirus
02-05-2007, 04:48 AM
Maybe not my best side, try this one.
cirus.

SIL
02-05-2007, 12:30 PM
Fuck! :ibow4u:

Hotdog
02-09-2007, 11:23 PM
Hangers of the year winner

ChiefSoreballs
10-22-2007, 10:38 AM
You can also enlarge the testicles by "ball pumping", which is the use of a vacuum tube to enlarge the testicles by placing the scrotum in a tube and creating a vacuum much like "cock pumping". This swells the testicles with water from the body. It is not dangerous, like scrotal infusion, because there is no introduction of a foreign object (no needles, breaks in the skin, etc.). The sensation you get from pumping is a pressure in the testicles, like a squeezing or pulling, but not uncomfortable. You can feel the increased weight of your balls as they hang. It is very stimulating, and increases the flow of precum while producing larger that usual ejaculations. The effect is temporary unless you pump repeatedly over time. Your testicles can grow from plum to grapefruit size with practice.

Enlargement by pumping
http://forums.newart.com/uploads/Jun1116.JPG

now Im not quoting this to recommend to anybody to experiment with this, I personally would not take ANY risks when it comes to my 2 best friends - ballbusting and anything related is just a fantasy for me.

but imagine what might happen if, say, some girls you know from work would use this for a prank. say you are lying on your back, one girl is sitting on your chest and distracts you with her tits while the other one is (unknown to you) applying this pump on you. I bet 90% of all guys wouldnt object, if all they feel is "pressure in the testicles, like a squeezing or pulling, but not uncomfortable". and for the next days they have the pleasure of seeing you hobble through the office with a pair of grapefruits between you legs ! :thumbup

bustthem
11-11-2007, 03:26 AM
She really has the power over him, isnt she?

captjoeb
11-17-2007, 01:37 AM
I'll see if I can get an image up.

(EDIT) well I don't see it. New here will try later.
I'm very proud of 'em though.

4th
12-14-2007, 02:15 AM
You won't have seen anything like this before. A guy with huge pumped balls swings them into his own arse HARD :wooow

http://rapidshare.com/files/76463017/WOW.wmv.html

3 Mb wmv file

Dualing Banjo
12-14-2007, 05:33 AM
You won't have seen anything like this before. A guy with huge pumped balls swings them into his own arse HARD :wooow

wtf? I nearly pissed myself!

:weryfun ROFLMAO :weryfun