PDA

View Full Version : balls on wooden horse

ballrider
06-13-2005, 01:44 AM
Hi,
in past I used to ride a "wooden horse"- not the kid toy, with my balls bound and feet lifted from ground. I never could take this long. But I never found pics of that technic anywhere, except women riding the horse. I would like to read or see pictures of this expierience. Am I the only one "riding"?

tx,
ballrider

DarkX
06-14-2005, 02:19 PM
how does the wooden horse work? i cannot imagine what happens when you're riding it

TheDA
06-14-2005, 07:50 PM
Discovered this method to orgasm way back in 6th grade. We had sets of "Monkey Bars, Jungle Gym, what ever you want to call them. They were an arched shape (Quonset hut shape) with maybe 2 or 3 inch pipe arches joined every 10 or 12 inches by 1 inch pipes, they formed the "ladder" for climbing.
I remember sitting on the top with a friend, just talking, straddling the heavier pipe when some fellow classmates came along under us and grabbed our legs and swung back and forth (actually forward and back) while hanging from them. I remember the feeling was painful at first but that lead to pleasure and I think my first dry orgasm. Afterwards I remember my friend saying that he thought that that felt good, I agreed. Enjoyed "getting off" this way through puberty. You could use a railing, saw-horse, a log in the woods, your imagination is the only limit, that and your weight. I'm not sure how it would feel for one that is over weight. Maybe to much weight on the balls. Now it's just not quite perfect during any kind of sex or sex games without some kind of ball squeezing.

TheDA

DarkX
06-15-2005, 02:23 PM
sounds really interesting especially with bound balls; thanks for your quick answer